Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Sexy Brutale being in the trove- what it means?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

thanks a lot.

5 years ago

Glad I skipped this month. I've seen $5 Fanatical bundles that had more interesting game selection.

5 years ago

Worst monthly ever. Owned two, and a bunch of trash with the exception of Shiness. This the best they could do despite not having a good weekly this entire year so far?

5 years ago

wow, not bad unlocks

5 years ago

Ahhh man, I wish these unlocks could have been last months, when I skipped for the first time. Instead they unlocked 2 wishlisted games. This bunch? Meh. But at least hat in time is coming next month, which is great. So yeah, guess it's still fine, life goes on, even if the unlocks weren't that interesting for me this month.

5 years ago

I bought Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 15 days ago.... i'll ask a refund from steam without any hope.

5 years ago

Not cool :/ I had the same with XCOM 2 a year ago, 22€ (with some DLCs though) and then boom, in the next Monthly two weeks later. Though it was not bought on Steam, so no refund anyway.

Now try to purchase the last day of the Steam sale and don't play the games before two weeks, it gives you a window of opportunity to refund for two Monthly (the reveals/the new early unlock(s)) and two Humble Weekly.

5 years ago

Steam refund me ^^ (i was borderline after the 2 week).

A nice bundle to me (2 interesting game + 1 wishlist + 1 refund + 2 meh early unlock .... only 1 bad early unlock and 1 already own)

5 years ago

I was expecting much more from the reveals but I'm still happy with Shiness, Titan Quest and Serial Cleaner.

5 years ago

Interplanetary+Enhanced Edition has been bundled twice before:
Humble Weekly Bundle The Return of Space Boy: https://barter.vg/bundle/397/
Indie Gala Every Monday #11: https://barter.vg/bundle/2178/

I have activated package from IG Every Monday 11 that includes Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition: https://barter.vg/i/74539/ = https://steamdb.info/sub/38142/
Edit: I just checked and I had purchased the HB Weekly Space Boy bundle also. I checked the key with ASF and it reports the exact same package as the key from the IG bundle. What this means is that if you still have or obtain unredeemed key from those 2 old bundles, it will activate the Enhanced edition version also.

This monthly bundle key seems to activate package https://steamdb.info/sub/183082/ instead, but contentwise (apps+depots that are included) it is identical to the sub/38142.

5 years ago*

Enhance edition didn't exist when those bundles came out. Previous owners got the newer one added for free.

5 years ago

Howver, I'm not sure does this new monthly bundle include the old version or only the new version because i dont want to accidentally activate my copy for that reason.

The key from the Monthly activates both.

5 years ago

Medium monthly for me. I was thinking I might pause, but Hearts of Iron kept me in. Not much that fits my tastes, but so it goes - it's a good bundle, just not a good bundle for me.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I'm just glad nothing I bought in the steam sale was among the unlocks, personally.

5 years ago

I'm happy I didn't buy Titan Quest DLC on Sale, as was thinking about it ;p

5 years ago

Like most of as I'm only interested in Titan Quest DLC, glad that I skip it.

5 years ago

What package should I use to create a giveaway for titans quest? As the anniversary edition comes under the bundled list, and the DLC is worth less.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Can anybody tell me what happen if I do the redemption for the combined key of Titan Quest?
I have the base game but I want the DLC.
Will the DLC activate to my Steam account? I don't care about the base game.

5 years ago

You'll get the DLC and nothing else.

5 years ago

So at least I know I still can get the DLC activated in my Steam account.
Thanks.

5 years ago

I just did, you basically waste part of the package.

5 years ago

Have no choice, HB has become worse and worse.

5 years ago

Could have been worse. I almost bought Interplanetary during the sale. One key for Titan Quest is kind of annoying though since I hate "wasting" good already owned content.

5 years ago

Glad I skipped, I traded for Portal Knights and the rest don't really interest me.

5 years ago

Glad I skipped. Titan Quest and Shiness are the only ones from this month of interest, and I already beat the base game of TQ years ago when it first came out.

5 years ago

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom is the only game that I have any interest in, though I will keep the rest in case I get interest in them in the future

5 years ago

Shit, Was after Titan Quest + Ragnarök for a while and did not expect them to show up, Guess i need to see if one of my friends got the bundle so i can snatch it from them.

5 years ago

Oh, that's from here that Shiness comes from! Damn >_<

5 years ago

Almost bought it. Glad I didn't.

5 years ago

That interplanetary link doesn't work for me.
This one does: https://store.steampowered.com/app/650220/Interplanetary_Enhanced_Edition/

5 years ago

It does not work because it does not have a store page. But it's in my opinion the correct thing to link, since the sub contains the two items that the key activates. You link does point to a store page, but it shows only one of the items.

5 years ago

I figured, but a store page or a Steam db link would be better IMO.

5 years ago

All right, I updated the chart.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Titan Quest is the best

5 years ago