Purchase the JULY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JULY(6th JULY) for $12* to receive the JULY bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JUNE 29th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the June Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Hearts of Iron IV is region locked:

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök

Games:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Hearts of Iron IV 83% of 18711 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Blackwake 89% of 8052 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Portal Knights 82% of 9262 reviews - 🏆 0 $19.99
Forts 79% of 1263 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom 74% of 160 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
Interplanetary + Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included games have cards) - 2 $14.99
Serial Cleaner 86% of 100 reviews - 🏆 5 $14.99
Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 0 $39.98

Titan Quest Anniversary + Ragnarök comes as one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition 92% of 8051 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök (DLC) 82% of 707 reviews (Base game has cards) - 0 $19.99
Titan Quest: Ragnarök Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $

Notes:

Hearts of Iron IV activates as Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)
The key for Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition activates Interplanetary and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition

Retail:

• $194.91

Humble original: Stumblehill

Stumblehill is a platformer where you control a clumsy penguin, Ecki, on their quest to reach the top of a mountain. Ecki may fall over and stumble, adding an extra layer of trickiness to mastering the game, but allowing for impressive feats such as somersaults! This way, the game adds an interesting twist to its otherwise classic platforming.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th JULY!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The race between the number of non-Steam games and the number of early reveals is tight! Who's gonna win it this time?

View Results
God Bless IGN, for adding Hearts of Iron IV, Blackwake, and Portal Knights as early unlocks. Finally something worth buying!
I fell into the trap of getting an annual sub. Or two. By now I completely lost track of it, so I'll just go with the flow. One more month.
What a comeback from last month's bundle! Maybe I'll give IGN another chance!
Not even Destiny 2 managed to convince me to pause a month, but these early unlocks sure do!
I need to start saving up for the Steam sale starting June 21. Can't afford buying this bundle too.
After the last Monthly, I'm not going to risk yet another month of disappointment. Pass.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Can someone help me with region-lock for Hearts of Iron IV?
If i'm from RU i will get locked key? (ಠ_ಠ)

5 years ago

I can't say 100% sure, but considering that they have a RU/CIS region locked version for each of their editions, I would assume that you get a RU/CIS key for this one too.
Having 41 packages on SteamDB containing the base game and most of them without any name makes it really difficult to identify the right subid for you.
But even if we do, we can't know for sure if Humble Bundle randomly decides to assign ROW keys for RU/CIS instead of RU/CIS locked keys.
Your best chance to get an answer to your question is to find another person from the same region and try this key to see which subid it returns. I can try that key for you, but only if it's already activated (I don't have the game, so trying it would activate it on my account).

5 years ago

I can try that key for you, but only if it's already activated

sadly, its not activated, i was going to gift this key to someone

thank you for the help 💮 will try to find someone from ru to check subid 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

5 years ago

ничего про лок при активации не пишет ( но не факт, у парадоксов могут итак быть локнуты)

5 years ago

aha,sure ......

5 years ago

тут выше вариант предложили через асф чекнуть, но надо чтобы игра была уже у проверяющего на аккаунте )

5 years ago

не, там как то черещ стим консоль проверять номер подписки

5 years ago

ну я такое не знаю (ಥ‸ಥ)

5 years ago

Через стим консоль можно проверить подписки, уже активированные на аккаунте. Т.е. активируешь игру, затем проверяешь какая подписка добавилась.
Стим консолью можно проверить подписку после активации гифта или посмотреть ранее добавленные на аккаунт подписки. Если есть ключ и игра уже имеется на аккаунте или собираешься активировать, то удобнее через АСФ проверить.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

я тож такую надпись вижу, но как выше отметили там аж 41 вариант с базовой игрой и хамбл может засунуть реглок не предупреждая)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

я негодую, что титан квест с длс одним ключем идет :О игру ж бесплатно давали владельцам старой версии

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

неа, по крайней мере раньше не давали(

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Дек я тоже)
эти же разрабы сегодня выкатили патчец на чудо игру из моей босоногой юности
https://store.steampowered.com/app/260730/Desperados_Wanted_Dead_or_Alive/
народ в комментах аж пищит от радости)
https://steamcommunity.com/games/260730/announcements/detail/1681414719795322682

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

там при предзаказе вроде как давали мангу+музлишко

The first 129 pages of the Official Shiness Manga, telling the story of our heroes before the game’s beginning
The Shiness Original Soundtrack

Соответственно, раз у тебя ключ пост-преордер, там нифига этого нет. Но я могу ошибаться

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Ok, I went through all packages and I found 2 locked to RU (+and other countries):
Sub Id 194432
Sub Id 109623
The contents are exactly the same, so I am not sure why they have 2 SubIDs for the same thing (the only thing that differs is that the first one has an extra flag canbegrantedfromexternal - not sure what that implies).
But most likely you'll get one of them.

Edit: based on the above comments, I guess the Humble Bundle key split is only between DE and non-DE (ROW), which would result in you having a ROW key.
Such a mess :|

5 years ago

thank you :)

5 years ago

so i made giveaway with my RU key. Winner recieved

Items: [106443, Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition (Promotion/Event Package)]

https://steamdb.info/sub/106443/info/

5 years ago

Thank you, that clears it up. It's always a ROW key, apart from Germany which gets its own version.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

Just a reminder; only 2 more days to pause your subscription before getting charged.
I was waiting to see if there would be any more early reveals, but at this point I'd say its a safe bet there wont be.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

<hits pause>

5 years ago

Fingers crossed they don't put something amazing in :)

5 years ago

Charging day bump, not much time left to pause now (unless they charged as early as last month, then it might already be too late?)

5 years ago

Aw man, meant to pause! xD

5 years ago

Also a reminder that if you had it paused for last month, it was force unpaused.

5 years ago

Yeah didn't see that email and got screwed. Is it usual? I paused before and I can't remember but it didn't seem it was the same thing

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Well more GAs to make. I did get an email but it was folded into a thread of wishlist notifications so I missed it. It definitely would be clearer if they warn you when you pause but I guess it'd be too clear

5 years ago

Funny how HB is pushing dead MP games in every bundle these days...

5 years ago

I bet some people were holding out on Steam sale purchases, hoping that a game they wanted would be revealed. Good thing they can rely on the refund policy if required.

5 years ago

Dam ,it was unpaused by force ,just noticed the cash gone from my card ,they better have something good in the reveal.

5 years ago

You can always trade out the games you get and get back most of your money. Hearts of Iron IV has got a decent price nowadays. c:

5 years ago

:D :D Yeah, H O fcking I :D :D

5 years ago

Oh hey abrix. :D

5 years ago

If you're really bothered by that you can ask support to refund it (assuming you haven't revealed the keys). I did that once.

5 years ago

Any idea how to manually make HB charge me for the monthly? Didn't have money on my bank card or paypal (both are attached to Humble), but I just added some to the card? Will Humble take the $$ automatically tomorrow, or is there a way to force it now?

5 years ago

By what you say i assume you are on a paused subscription but have the month by month pay.
So you can simple completely unsubscribe from the monthly and then subscribe again.
This will lead to you beeing charged instantly to activate your "new" subscription.

Edit: Was the Autocharge not last week?

5 years ago*

Thanks! Yeah it was last week, but they always give you a week or so afterwards and send e-mail reminders. When does the charge happen exactly, tomorrow evening I think - round 21:00 EST or so?

And by unsubscribe - do you mean remove the Paypal and card, and then add them again?

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago*

Thank you! By 'unpause sub' do you mean the 'Cancel my plan' button?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

what the Means of IGN in the titles of the poll?

5 years ago

Since IGN.com bought Humble Bundle https://www.pcgamer.com/ign-acquires-humble-bundle/ there is speculation that this changes which games are bundled and what they cost.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

rookie blue:)

5 years ago

ohhh didn't knew that..what a bad new:( thanks

5 years ago

I'm not sure if this is isolated at all but has anybody else noticed that their HB Monthly has been unpaused at a point? I had logged in to my HB account on a new computer and my subscription was active again for July, in which I paused when the new bundle was announced.

Non ninja edit, I think I see some other comments about a "forced unpause". How sketchy.

5 years ago*

Did you get charged for the July bundle? The pause is active only for 1 month. They charged people last Friday, then they probably set the paused subscriptions back to unpaused.

5 years ago

That's a good question; I'll have to check my credit statement. Doesn't look like I was charged, though that's still pretty dicey to unpause without notice.

Not used to the whole HB monthly thing just yet. Only subscribed for my first time back in April, and I've already paused 2 consecutive months (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

5 years ago

i actually paused the July month, for me my subscription says
Subscriber Perks Yes
Current Plan Month to Month Plan
Next Billing Date Jun 29, 2018
the billing date if for the July bundle and obviously past by. but i don't see whether I'm paused or not, but I guess the Subcriber Perks on status means I'm subscribed again...

5 years ago

Just disconnect your payment data.

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

They apparently now unpause automatically each month.
Always pause at the start of each month, and check back before the last Friday of the month to make sure it's still paused I guess.

Support can help ONCE to reset if you "forgot" to pause a month. But you have to ensure no keys have been activated for that monthly. All the best, I hope it works out for you.

5 years ago

Yeh ,i think i'm gonna remove my paypal from the subs account page ,so they can't do it again.

5 years ago

I had to pause 3 times this last month. I paused after last month got revealed. A week after it got automatically unpaused so I paused it again. And a day before they charge I checked and it was unpaused again so I had to pause again.

Last month I got charged even though I supposedly paused a few days before.

It's really annoying.

5 years ago*

this is a scam not annoying

5 years ago

Thanks for posting this. I had paused as well for July just after the reveals, and went back after reading this to double check and sure enough... unpaused.

5 years ago

Why do people think pausing for a month works like canceling the whole subscription to begin with.

5 years ago

Why do people assume things they don't know all the details about? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Because of unwarranted optimism caused by things having gone better before when assuming something.

5 years ago

Thats a bit too deep for me :/

For my own defense, this is the very first time I've subscribed to the HB monthly and having the subscription unpaused without notice was a bit disconcerting. However, through discussion we can came to a more reasonable answer, have we not? :)

5 years ago

Fingers crossed, should be ok I guess.

View attached image.
5 years ago

You mean, people will be pissed because it crossed the threshold and the games are all on the bundle list now?

5 years ago

What's the threshold actually ?

5 years ago

95% off the US retail price. Making the limit either $240 or $216.
(I think at least one past bundle was calculated including the 10% discount for new subscribers.)

But this only applies to Steam games. So if part of that $194.91 is a non-Steam game, we might still be ok. :P

5 years ago

Thanks for the answer :)
I didn't understand that there will be 195$ of games in addition of the early unlocks.
Seems there's a fat bundle coming :o

5 years ago*

Keep in mind, this is only my interpretation of the graphic. I could be totally wrong.

And it's not like Humble is always accurate in how they count or value their games.

5 years ago

(I think at least one past bundle was calculated including the 10% discount for new subscribers.)

Could be worse now that they openly offer people $9 for a month.

5 years ago

Where??!
I would probably never pause if I was only paying nine bucks.

5 years ago

You have to pick the option to cancel your sub to be offered a $9 month.

5 years ago

Oh, nice!
I just keep pausing.
I was planning to get this month, so I'll try it.

5 years ago

I never seen that yet, I guess I not worth the effort :(
it just simply cancels my sub, no offers or anything.

5 years ago

You convinced me to unpause. In before "Thank you very much !" or "Why did I buy this ? :("

5 years ago

Where do you see this since on my page of Humble Monthly it doesn't say that?

5 years ago

I guess it's the mail sent to everyone that paused this month

5 years ago

It doesn't look like that, at least it didn't for me last time I paused..
That is why I hope the person who made the comment will say where he got this.
Since a few bundles ago there was a full bundle reveal that was a troll a few days before the monthly went live..

5 years ago

It's from an email I received when I cancelled subscription.

I think it can be total value of July bundle including early unlocks or except unlocks (less likely) or including Humble trove (hope it's not the case).

5 years ago

Fixed that for you.

View attached image.
5 years ago

So even with them getting bundled you still get almost 150 CV, what a deal!

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

That's a gambling, for sure. I chose to believe !
I inform you that you can easily get your money back with the three early unlocks only, with a single trade. The rest of the bundle will then be "free". Though it can be a free pile of garbage.

5 years ago*

+911

5 years ago*

Unfortunately Humble seems to have issues with both my bank card and Paypal account... if I find a way to charge either one, would I have enough time to re-sub and not miss this month? (other than hoping to trade a game on ST in the meantime)

5 years ago

If you are from Bulgaria (UTC +3), you have until 7:55pm to get the Monthly.

5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

They start to auto charge now like g2a , i payed for June bundle Month to Month and when i looked at my PayPal balance saw that they auto charge me for July too without any confirmation, its a little sad...

5 years ago

Shit happens, my friend, Shit happens, that's why, i buy single month everytime, and from paypal i've restricted humblebundle, so that they cannot automatically charge the money...

5 years ago

Dude I am sry but auto charge has been there for at least 1+ year..
When you pick a type of subscription it stays until you cancel it or have no money on that card.. Not sure why people are flaming them when it says it will charge you each month/3m/6m/12m..

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

+1
Reading seems to be the most difficult challenge in the world for people these days.

Also, it's called a 'subscription' for a reason.

5 years ago

Could be , but they need to send a information email at least, because i buy for my cousin a bundle and forgot about it and after they charge me than realize its auto charge, so if it wasn't my PayPal and was my card than i never will know that they charge me about a month and the games just will be there.. but i know its a subscription and don't hate like crazy here , not you , some others, just need to send a confirmation email or just to information people ... nothing else :) Also i didn't realize it, because every time bought a month to month with my last money on card , maybe because of that... But however you guys are right about the subscription, just need to send people a information email, only that :)

5 years ago

it's been months... almost always around the 26th i believe ?

5 years ago*

They charge last friday of the month, 7 days before release of the bundle.

5 years ago

you subscribed, your subscription goes on month by month unless you pause a month or cancel the subscription. that's how subscriptions work, what did you expect? I just think you didn't get the idea about what a subscription means. you subscribed to the month to month plan, which is paying $12 each month.

5 years ago*

That's been happening for a while but it still sucks when you forget to cancel or didn't know. I forgot to cancel one time and got charged for a strategy themed one (which is not my cup of tea)

5 years ago

so any speculations or rumors out there about the monthly?

5 years ago

yes, they leaked we would have them in 3 hours

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

my sources confirmed me that, if you pay, you'll receive the games.

5 years ago

I call bullshit, who is this unreliable source

5 years ago

KGB.

5 years ago

Rumors said you will pay for shitty games this bundle...

5 years ago

“The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you, if you just lower your expectations.”

5 years ago

you re true !! this is the reason i dnt expect anything from this bundle XD (maybe i will be surprised!!)

5 years ago

RIP everyone who bought a hat in time

5 years ago

Pause

5 years ago

WTF, Serial Cleaner was in bundles and build your own bundle for 1$ several times

5 years ago

Meh

5 years ago

Hearts of Iron IV
Blackwake
Portal Knights
Forts
Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition + Titan Quest: Ragnarok DLC
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
Serial Cleaner

5 years ago

Thank you. Couldn't load the page due to crappy internet.

5 years ago

Me too. I guess it was HB problem.
They got heavy load whenever they release new bundle, only 2 - 3 minutes tho

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.