I just beat Witcher 3, which was my final unplayed SG win. It took me over a year to beat them all, but I've discovered so many good games and overall had a very positive experience playing them. In turn I wanted to celebrate! Each day I'll create a new giveaway until the first one ends. Just some small bundle stuff but hopefully they are good.

Thank you to everyone I won a game from!

Here is my results on blaeo if anyone is curious.

Giveaway #1: Endless Legend
Giveaway #2: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Giveaway #3 : Guild to Dungeoneering

all ga's are level 2

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you enjoy the last SG win you played?

View Results
No, it was pretty bad :(
Yes, I loved it!
It was just okay...
I just farmed the cards from it...

Bumpity

6 years ago

Congrats on your 100% :)

6 years ago

Bumpy

6 years ago

Grats and thank you for the GA! Good luck on your next game

6 years ago

thank you!

6 years ago

Congratulations!
My last win was Tiny Echo and it was just ok... I guess ^^

6 years ago

better okay then horrible :P

6 years ago

Congratulations on beating every win. I'm currently at 73% with 65/89 wins beaten.

Hope to get close to 100% over this year but I feel some of my wins are unbeatable... one is too hard, one is broken and another causes me physical discomfort :)

My latest play was Phantasmagoria and it was just OK, nothing great.

6 years ago

Thanks! You'll get there eventually.

I had games like that. The ones that were too hard I either turned down in difficulty or had my friend come help me (like Hacker Evolution).
If you have broken wins, I think you should play as far as you can and just call it done. It's not your fault the game is to broken to play :P

6 years ago

Yes, I think I'll do just that... still I would really like to beat all of my wins someday :)

6 years ago

Congrats for the 100% SG wins beaten. I am also hoping to beat them.. right now at 60%.
My last win was Sleeping Dogs DE. Haven't had the chance to play right now. Maybe I will include it in my BLAEO attack plan for the next month or other. So the last win I played was SteamWorld Heist which I enjoyed quite a lot. I have spent around 86 hours in it and consider time well spent :P

6 years ago

Congrats on your progress! Sleeping Dogs looks like a lot of fun. The bigger the games are the more intimidating they seem to play though. I also really loved SteamWorld Heist. That's a great win.

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

Did you play the first and second Witcher? If so, what mods and stuff would you recommend for them. I tried playing the first, but the combat is so clunky?

Btw, congrats and thanks for the GA!

6 years ago

No I haven't played them yet. I was planning on starting them eventually though so I'll get back to you on that. It probably wasn't a good idea for me to start on the best game and go down in quality.

6 years ago

Nice achievement! I'm going though my backlog as well (really slow), recently finished Dishonored only 3,5 years after the purchase what a game it was!

6 years ago

Such a good game. I haven't played the sequel yet but I'm hoping it's just as good.

6 years ago

Congratulations on your achievement(s)!
I am currently trying to play more of my wins, as I have quite the backlog.
Part of me doesn't want to (not enough time, what if they're no fun, etc.) And part of me wants to do it 'another tims', as I have plans (for years now) to stream in the future, and some might be better enjoyed that way (Such as some horror games I have (won), as I don't handle those well)
So yeah, life is tough.

6 years ago

Yeah it sucks when you have so many games that gaming itself feels like a chore. Maybe try making lists to sort out what you want to play and what you dont? I have a "must play" list of games that I know are good but I'm to afraid to make the final leap to start them. Once a month I'll try to pick one up. Just organizing in some way really takes the pressure off.

6 years ago

Yeah, I already organized some, and have tried to prioritize my SG wins for now. It indeed does help
I organized mostly 2 things: Absolute crap (not worth it, or quickly finished) and have done some of those, and Party games (as I have a Steam link, and friends to play with) So, those are gonna get played in due time (I should try some of them out)

6 years ago

holy crap .. 100% SG win played.. u are amazing. i wish i can do that. Still after I joined BLAEO I did play way more game than I use to...
https://www.backlog-assassins.net/users/wany1981

6 years ago

Thanks! I don't have nearly as much wins as you so the effort wasn't so bad on my part. I'm glad your on BLAEO. It's a great group for motivation!

6 years ago

How to win Civ VI? It's endless...

6 years ago

use achivements to keep track of it... lots of games are endless but you can give yourself a break to play other games.

Like hearts of Iron 3 and god eater came to mind.

6 years ago

That is a great achievement! Congrats!

6 years ago

Thanks!

everytime I see your profile pic it makes me want to rewatch the show

6 years ago

Phahahaha :D
I just did, the other night :D can't go wrong with rewatching it. Ever! :D
I have to get back to the comics though. Started on the first issue, but had no time etc etc. Been planning to get back to it for quite a long time.

Awesome achievement you got there, playing AND finishing all your wins. Oh, this reminds me, didn't even notice you weren't on my blue hearties list, so it is time to fix that :)

6 years ago

Yeah I used to read the comics a while ago but I just stopped. Might have to go back into it myself. So sad they cancelled the show before it even had time to develop into it's own.

Thanks! I have also made the error of not having you on my list. I have fixed the situation :P

6 years ago

Much appreciated for the hearty :)

And to think I resisted watching it xD Same thing happened before, with Firefly: "I don't wanna watch something that is unfinished..."
:D

Yeah, really sad they never made more, but hopefully they will in the future, and with the same actors. Papa Midnight and Constantine were spot on! Even told my gf that if I happen to get a tattoo, I'd maaaaaaaaaaaybe get Constantine :D Constantine and Angel are my fav characters, so would maybe get both :D

6 years ago

Same! Kept resisting Firefly until I caved and watched it. Then was heartbroken it was over and repeated the process lol.

If they replace the actors in a reboot it would be a missed opportunity. They were definitely spot on. Also a Constantine and Angel Tattoo would be amazing.

6 years ago

If they do, it wouldn't be the same and deffo a missed opportunity; it would most likely put me off from watching it. Angel I watched as a kiddo, then a few months ago I was like: "Let's watch it again," expecting a B-production, better-in-my-memory-don't-ruin-it kinda experience :D I got hooked... It's as good as I remembered it to be, maybe even better! :D

If you haven't watched, watch "Lucifer" and "Preacher"...

6 years ago

Just realizing that all these awesome shows got cancelled so early sucks lol. I've seen Lucifer but I haven't seen Preacher so I'll check that out. Thanks for the recs :)

6 years ago

No problem! I think you will find them to your liking, as I did. Lucifer's reaaaaaaally quirky, and the story of Preacher is also good. :) Their respective comics are all published by Vertigo comics, which also did Constantine.

6 years ago

BUMP

6 years ago

Nice job!
I'll sadly never reach 100% :( There are games that I've won that simply don't work. Two being older games that simply don't mesh well with modern computers, one being a game where the dev has taken down the servers (and still sell the game on steam!) and so on. 16% of my won games are unplayed, but I hope to remedy that.

As for the last Win I played and beat, it was HL2. I played this game at launch, and was kinda impressed by it then, but it really shows its age, in some less than flattering ways. It's by no means terrible, it's just getting a bit old and the tech that they were so keen on showing in the game is old hat at this point (they really love creating gameplay built around their physics engine).

6 years ago

Out of curiousity: What are the names of those three games? Especially the one with the servers would be interesting.

6 years ago

Akaneiro: Demon Hunters is the one that lacks servers. I've had technical issues with Knights of the Sky (seems like the game has issues with keyboards it considers non-standard, i.e. not US/UK keyboards), Prototype (major stuttering) & Perimiter 2 (camera is finicky on modern computers. But the game is supposedly terrible anyway, and I kinda regret winning it. it was one of my first won games, from back when winning was new & exciting).

So that was apparently 4 games, not 3 :P

6 years ago*

That's a bummer. If they don't work then I'd just count that as beaten. Especially if the devs screwed it up like that. As long as you put the effort to play all your wins then you've completed it in my book.

I've never played Half Life 2. Now I feel like I won't get the hype since it's older :(

6 years ago

It's not just that it's older, there are other older games that I've played (even without having played them before), and really enjoyed. But HL2 feels like an awkward "in-between" game, between the older style of shooters, and the more modern ones. And it does not sit comfortably in either camp. I had more fun playing the first DOOM, a game I did not play when it was new, than I had playing HL2.

6 years ago

Thank you pal.

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

bump wp

6 years ago

Congrats!

6 years ago

Congrats! 🏆

6 years ago

Gz and Thank you Stef. God bless you.

6 years ago

thanks!

6 years ago

Congratulations then. Doesn't seem like 100 % beaten will be something I will achieve but I am happy for every user playing his won games. They should all be given unvirtual cookies.

6 years ago

You might get there eventually! The important part is having fun with your wins. We joined so we could win games we like, not to feel pressure into playing things we hate.

6 years ago

Nope, it is unlikely. My last unbeaten win has broken achievements. And I'm not sure if I am emotionally mature enough to overlook this flaw :P

6 years ago

That's great! I bet it feels gorgeous after beating this backlog, and you are looking at new horizons with a light heart :3

6 years ago

definitely!

6 years ago

Wow, great job Stef, congrats!

The last SG win I finished was Monochroma, I liked it a lot :)
Now playing Shadowgate with Dandey for the monthly BLAEO theme, it was an old, long unplayed SG win - it's pretty hard, but very awesome.

6 years ago

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying your games :)

6 years ago

Congratulations! ^.^

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.