Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm looking for a group to join...it'd be nice to know the games I give away are going to folks who actually WANT to play the games I'm giving away...also someplace to chill, chat and play games would be cool. :) If you're still recruiting please take a look at my profile ^^

9 years ago

you are welcome to stop by our chat,
i am usually busy with work - i have a day off tomorrow - will be on the computer doing paperwork though - but be around if you hang out

9 years ago

Thanks, I'll pop by tomorrow and hang out in chat

9 years ago

Guess I missed you were when you were around. Keep stopping by we will reassess applicants when April comes along since it's the end of March coming soon

9 years ago

Bump

9 years ago

Everybody bumps everybody, these days :)

9 years ago

9 years ago

1 year after bump

8 years ago

Everything is Awesome

9 years ago

some people gonna die in sahnic just sayiing

View attached image.
9 years ago

Some people just gonna be knocked into a ditch

9 years ago

did you purposely make that rhyme

9 years ago

Nah I can't rhyme on a dime

9 years ago

I would like to join, however I'm only level 3 (I don't collect cards, I trade them), just let me know if I'm still eligible to join :)

9 years ago

The level the thread is referring to is the SteamGifts level. Your SG level is 0, with no gifts given. I am not Puna but I can guarantee that your answer will be no until you can increase your level. Gift out some games and check back in a few months if your level is high enough by then.

9 years ago

Oh Right I see, until then I might as well stock up on the good games for ye :)

9 years ago

Sorry level refers to steam gifts level.
Not steam level as NaztyFox mentioned.
Thanks

9 years ago

Added some new people in March.
April nearly hear.
And we have sspots still available.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

9 years ago

Grumpy

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

Hi Guys,

I´m on Steamgifts since 4-5 weeks. I´m still learning, so don´t be angry with me if I ask a stupid question :-) Also my English is not the best.
I´m looking for a giveaway group (not now, maybe at one of the next months) to increase my and other guys chance to winning a game, because almost nobody starts a giveaway public over level 5.

I read the description of Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways and I liked it. So if you Guys looking for a new Member in one of the next months, i would be happy if you ask me.

Greetings from sunny Germany.

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

I´m not sure if I have understood correctly.... wich april fool?

9 years ago

Deleted

9 years ago

I know what a april fool is :-)
But I don´t understand what should be exactly the april fool?

9 years ago*

Deleted

9 years ago

Yes, I am... active on Steamgifts since 4 or 5 weeks.
2 years ago I login for the first time... but come back just 4-5 weeks ago. Look at my Feedback, First entry 1 month ago. Look on my trades, 1 month ago and finally look on my giveaways, startet 1 month ago.

9 years ago

April Fools... not Aprils Fool

9 years ago

ignoring missk's randomness.
you have reached our minimum, so I dont mind reviewing your giveaways if you have interest.
another aspect in part of joining, is we look for active people - hang out in chat, join games or tourneys etc

• puna
9 years ago

reviewing your profile - I am a bit concerned with the fact you have given away
32 copies of Purgatory (479.99)
17 copies of GameGuru (339.83)
Which leads me to think you have received a supply of these games from a developer. And most your CV/Level is then obtained from promoting a game on the behalf of a developer

Anyway those are my thoughts at the moment after reviewing. And probably would not extend an invite at this time.
Thanks

9 years ago*

Thats exactly what I mean with not this month... maybe next or the month after.
But I have no longer interest, thanks.

9 years ago

Sorry, I think some of those responses to your application could have been phrased in a more respectful way. I've entered a few of your 6+ CL giveaways and appreciate your increased activity in the last few week, so thanks again. All the best to you, Mediennerd.

9 years ago

You are so right, thanks for your Words.

9 years ago

Hey. I would be interested to join the group.... Send me an invite if you think i have the requirements (which i think i do).

9 years ago

no u dont meet our minimum.

9 years ago

wow, reading is so hurtful :)

9 years ago

bump, nearly may - time to add new peops - come stop by chat after posting here (possibly on weekends :D)

9 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

I've tried to talk to you on the chat but I think you was sleeping xD
Hope you get my messages.
Thanks!

9 years ago

Probably 7 hours ago when you made this post was 4am, currently at work.
You currently don't meet our minimum - and I do have some concern about your giveaways (sadly most to all would fail (no entries))

If you are still interested you can still hang out with us - and we can keep an eye how your future giveaways look and if after getting to know you active members are comfortable with adding in the future. We can provide information or answer questions if they arise

9 years ago

Nearly June. We have 5 slots open for new members

8 years ago

Im insterested on join the group I think I meet the minimum requirements. :)

8 years ago

http://54.93.81.159/sent/Gonah
upon review of what you have given - besides mordor and hatoful, the rest of failed in the group. (not sure why penny arcade shows up nonbundled as well); I would not be able to offer you a spot on profile alone; you have to hang out with us and get approval view the other mods/admins meeting, getting to know you, and being semi active

8 years ago

I see, but im not sure what I have to do to meet you guys, tbh im not a chat guy and sometimes I dont have so much time to expend talking with people or playing games :(

Anyways if I have any chance to join us let me know and we can meet and play some coops :D.

8 years ago

k, well then i apologize
based of profile alone, I cannot extend invite
maybe in the future

8 years ago

Hey do you still have a free spot? :) I am really interested in joining and I would definitely enjoy your group :)

8 years ago*

http://54.93.81.159/sent/skatertine
upon review what you have given; giveaways besides south park, are 80% off or more - and would fail sadly in the group; based off your profile, I would not be able to offer you a spot

8 years ago

1. Blacklist for group are members who have been kicked out or left after getting into probation -- mooching

past members says i was "good" before i left.
wonder why i got blacklisted anyway? but meh... if you want me to clear the -1 get in touch with me ill give you something you can giveaway for me

8 years ago

when we absorbed Wishlist Giveaways by a corporate takeover; we also took on their blacklist - for some reason you were on their blacklist

edit: just read the other part.
that is up to you
question we had was - you did not really answer me or spydre, and then just left and defriended me; not sure what happen there - if you want to possibly return, I would kindly ask for an explanation/reasoning - anyway; hope all is otherwise well for you kc; (keeping in good health and out of trouble :spazwinky:)

8 years ago*

well its one of those storys i would prefer not to post on the internet, let's say it used to be rl problems...
i didnt even wanted to talk to anyone... but anyways, i recently recovered (maybe due to summer) and i returned to steamgifts etc.
though im not going to raffle for now, i dont want to be one of those negative peops, maybe i just messed up with one of those double point giveaways again :D

well just for getting on a clean score of 0 again, i would like that you hand out a copy of left4dead 1 for me, i can send it to you and you can do the giveaway and stuff, i would just like not to be on a negative score :p i hope an old valve game gets some entrys, your group used to be really picky about entering ;)

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

8 years ago

as mentioned, chat is not a requirement
we use it to hang out and stuff
also we use it as a tool to get to know people who's profiles are on the borderlines or concern they would not fit in
we do have members who never use the chat - unless we invite them for an event, stream, game day/night - but thats about it

anyway thanks for the bump

example based of your profile, we would ok to meet with you, review our rules and everything, and as long as you follow them, let you be since your previous giveaway/experience suggest you have been other groups with probably similar rules before

8 years ago*

I may apply after my exams... could yoi tell me if I'd be able to enter?
http://54.93.81.159/sent/Venhiem

8 years ago

thanks for providing the link
upon review it be very similar to the other people who recently posted
majority of the nonbundles have failed already in the group
this doesn't stop you from joining, but you would have to hang out with us, be semi active and let us get to know you.

good luck on your exams :D

8 years ago

Could you provide the group's SG page? It would be easier to see what's been popular and what's failed.

8 years ago

By that I meant a link like this (http://www.steamgifts.com/group/SJ7Bu/steamgifts) although I have no idea why SG uses a code as well as the group's username as the link, the group name is unique anyway.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Thanks.

8 years ago

Rules are saying, that members have to make a nonbundle game every month. Is there any minimum CV like 5€, 10€, 20€ or higher ?
Because i joined a nonbundle group (with min cv ga's) some month ago wich is nice, but a 2nd on wouldn't be bad if i fit in.

8 years ago

there is no minimum cv - but take that with a grain of salt
if its 5$ less people will enter
in addition you would have to keep a good ratio - we have 2 aspects - pts system, cv ratio
so if you had a successful 5$ giveaway - then essentially you could only enter in a 5$ giveaway yourself without getting into probation

8 years ago

oh ok thats good to know.
than could you perhaps tell me what kind of cv is normal every month for the other people?
i guess i would mostly make ga's with about 10-25$ cv and can't afford 60$ games. So i guess it's a nice group but not realy something for me.

8 years ago

as stated it depends
some people post 20$, some post 60$
some people post more then 1 time a month

8 years ago

random german text :

du hast den wichtigsten punkt übersehen, es ist eine raffle gruppe, d.h für jedes gewonnene Spiel musst du auch (mindestens) 1 Giveaway erstellen. Bewährtes Prinzip, aber nicht für jeder Mann geeignet... wie du in meinem thread siehst versuche ich grad nachträglich meinen negativen Punktestsand zu korrigieren :D (ich begleiche immer meine schuld hehe)

das eine giveaway pro monat sichert dir nur überhaupt einen mitgliedsplatz, du kannst praktisch nur deine punkte auslösen.
du kriegst für jedes GA das du erstellst auch 1 oder 2 punkte. Also kannst du pro GA 1-2 Spiele gewinnen.

Viele spiele gehen dort mit 0 entrys weg, da niemand für "schlechte" spiele einen ihrer wertvollen Punkte ausgeben möchte.

rein objektiv gesehen ist ELEG eine super gruppe, ich hab viele coole spiele verschenkt und gewonnen.

english :

i just explained about the general idea of a raffle group since im not sure if he understood that its not just a monthly giveaway

8 years ago

another german text:

Ach danke für die ausführliche erklärung und nochmal den Hinweis auf alles. Hatte es mir irgentwie net gut genug durchgelesen und das mit dem raffle übersehen.
Da das dann doch etwas doof is, dass das die Leute net unbedingt bei giveaways teilnehmen nur weil sie nicht noch mehr giveaways machen wollen ist schon etwas schade. Dann lieber doch eine gruppe wo man unverbindlich gewinnen darf. ^^
Hab dich auch mal auf die whitelist gesetzt :D

english: I'll guess this group is nice but not realy my kind of group. Thanks for your time. ^^

8 years ago

Hmm, seems interesting but not sure this group is for me. I am a bit confused about the whole cv ratio thing. Do members have to keep both won/giveaway ratio at a certain level and keep in mind cv? As I am reading it, there are two things that one has to keep in mind when creating/entering giveaways.

8 years ago

Maybe this may help Public Information

let me know if you can see, just made this to be viewable by all

8 years ago*

Yup I can see thank you. After reviewing the rules, all available information, I have decided this group isn't for me. Best of luck! :D

8 years ago

no worries]

8 years ago

That's correct, and the admins keep a nice spreadsheet so you don't have to...
You can more or less win as much as you give away, with a few tweaks such as double points on some wishlist GAs. As stated above, people can be picky about what they enter, though,so sometimes it can be hard to get 5 entries even on new & expensive games... OTOH that's also a bigger chance to win :-)

8 years ago

HmmmmmH!

8 years ago

TOASTER!! <3

8 years ago

Yeah, I would love to apply! I was a bit in the chat so far, too. But it is quiet there!^^

8 years ago

It happens a lot on weekdays
If they install group chats on mobile then :)

I'll be home in 20-30

8 years ago

Toasted tomato love <3

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

i would like to join :)

8 years ago

well, stop on by tomorrow - i am off work
earliest we will add new people would be June 1 (just a heads up)

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Bump for ELE is a wonderful group, not a bloody murder festival like Dead Island.

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Note for applicants: ELE is so nice that even ninjas are polite :)

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

shampoo

8 years ago

I can see you have only 56 members in the group right now, and your goal is 65. May I join probably (from 1st of July)?

8 years ago

I am out of town.
Head over to the chat to talk to the some of the other mods and admins

8 years ago

im not the required level but i do giveaawy alot of games are is very willing to do so in your group hope i can join

8 years ago

thanks for the interest, but u only have given away bundle games are are no where near level 5 at this moment.
however, enjoy some bday giveaways from me http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/kAreJ/punasaurusrexs-birthday-extravaganza

have fun, good luck

8 years ago

Also for those interested in joining, we have 9 spots available at the moment

Here is our SG group page - http://www.steamgifts.com/group/m0ENm/everybodyleg
Should give you the idea of giveaways the group recently makes and what succeeds

8 years ago

Been a while since bump.
August is nearly hear
We have spots available
Comment interest and we will review
You are welcome to come to chat and talk to those who are around - usually one - two mods/admins on

~ PunasaurusRex

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.