Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can i?

delete by mistake my comment lel

8 years ago

already spoke to you in regards to my concern, you have to hang out a bit with us - weekends usually more of us are on but there should be some people on during the week

8 years ago

Hi there, can I join?
Thanks in advance!

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

havent seen you in chat in a few days, was gonna chat with you - thanks

8 years ago

Sorry about that. My mother's notebook stopped working, and I can't enter the group's chat through my cellphone. But tomorrow I'll be arriving at home and get back to my computer.

8 years ago

It's beginning of August
We are still recruiting, and we like to add a few new members within the first week :D

Post and then drop by chat

8 years ago

Donate a non-bundle game = Create a giveaway for the group?
If yes, I want to participate please (If I'm enable for it)

8 years ago

True
But has to be a game that will get entries
As well as keeping a good standing in the group - not just making a single giveaway

8 years ago

on further review, i won't be extend an invite to you - thanks for your interest

8 years ago

No problem. Have a nice day :)

8 years ago

Added New Member:
RenatoSRod

8 years ago

Still with 8 spots -

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

8 years ago

thank you for interest

8 years ago*

upon further review and dsicussion with my co admins and mods, we will not be able to extend an invite to you -
good luck

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 years ago.

8 years ago

theser were mine/our concerns

1. review of your giveaways shows large numbers of the same giveaway being made - this suggests to us access to keys most likely from a developer that "pad" your actual cv/stats/level
  2. concern that once you have exhausted groups interest in those games, that I and a few others think you find it difficult to make giveaways for those items and other items
  3. there was a concerning topic from 2 weeks ago that a few members (admin/mod/regular members) pointed out/showed me
  4. apparently you have made the blacklist of some members and individuals of sg i trust for opinions when i review profiles

i do thank you for the interest, but at this time I cannot extend an invite to you
as i rely on opinions from my co admins, mods and regular members when reviewing interested parties

thanks for the interest levyl
~ PunasaurusRex

8 years ago*

Bump

8 years ago

One of the greatest giveaway group ive been in. Puna doing a great job. claps

8 years ago

Thanks crazy
I hope all is well stop by next weekend if you want to catch up

8 years ago

Aah i wish i could. Life has twisted up with work and stuff so i decided to leave. Id still let u know if i ever want back in and maybe you might have a place for me then. :)

8 years ago

Chat is open to guests
Don't have to be active member to stop and say hello

8 years ago

Haha. Sure :) I'll drop by .

8 years ago

5 more days to level 5 :^) have a free bump.

8 years ago

congrats on nearly making it to level 5
i did a quick review of your profile - i do not think this group would be a right fit for you
back before the new system - we required interested parties to reach 200$ cv without the use of bundle game value and 85%+ off items

8 years ago

No worries, thanks for the reply :^) and for providing that great tool for checking cv

8 years ago

Here are the type of giveaway we give ELE SG page
At the same time, it would be the type and quality we expect members to give as well

8 years ago

That's a nice list of games there. Hope I can be worthy if I try to enter next time , I'm just 1 month old :^)

8 years ago

You would have to improve what you are giving to public / private / current groups - since we keep ratios in the group we look to the past to determine good prospective members

8 years ago

Still looking for some new members, some new blood - :D
Spots still available and nearly a new month

Lvl 6 requirement
We will review you profile (myself, admins, mod) and love to see you come visit

8 years ago

Bumping
Still looking
:) for new members / friends

8 years ago

If its about being active, there are some games I still can't get achievements without multiplayer, like Castle Crashers. That and who can say no to giveaway opportunity. I would like to join.

8 years ago

Looking For New Members. October is coming up

8 years ago

bump for new month and because this group is awesome :P

8 years ago

Interested!

8 years ago

welcome to the group, will be at work 630a-730p tomorrow (US Central) maybe see you after, or on Sunday

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

8 years ago

sure thing steffke, ill be around today (minus groceries and chores)

8 years ago

Hi, I would like to join you guys, if you still have an open spot for me^^

8 years ago

you are welcome to stop by
will give you a heads up games you have given before, have failed in the group
i recommend if you have some free time - go to our SG group page see what kind of giveaways are given and the number of entries they get. (disregard the whitelist/multigroup giveaways)

8 years ago

I know what you are aiming at:) I am fully aware of the fact that your group is a whole new calibre than e.g. Bundquest. I am still, or maybe even for this reason very interested in joining you:)

8 years ago

Well then we will see you around chat. For new members with small histories we out admins and mods have a say before acceptance.

The above was to give you an idea - as joining may be a big jump compared to previous group as to get entries you may have to make giveaways of newer items or use the group wishlist more readily instead of big sales themselves

8 years ago

Maybe when I am bigger :-)

8 years ago

Just added 2 new members
valisorie
steffke

Looking for a few more friends :D
<33

8 years ago

I think I can comply with the rules, and also like the idea of the giveaway group :). I'll be glad if you invite me! :D

ARG, sorry.. I'm LV 5 :(, maybe you can still consider letting me join?

8 years ago

Sorry the level limit is there cause it's been noted that people can reach lvl 5 on bundle items alone.
I'm at work so have not looked at your profile
but there was some discussion to even raise the lvl minimum to 7 because of these concerns

I'll review your profile later

8 years ago

Most games I have given away it's because of bundles, some of them not, in fact, some of them were given away before they turned bundle games before. But I understand your concern. Check it anyway in case you change your mind, but I doubt it :/

8 years ago

Check our groups profile on sg (link in description) to see the types of giveaway we make and entries they get - right off the back will warn that items that get 75% off or more or older don't really work in the group

8 years ago

http://www.sgtools.info/sent/pablox
as a quick review - most items given have been bundled
and the items that i would consider nonbundled - ba:o, lego batman2, would not receive entries in the group

my concern for you would be, you may have to spend more then you think on items to get entries and wont be on sale items, be on newer or recent type stuff - so you have to think about budget for yourself etc as thoughts

thats my 2 cents; not saying its impossible but you would have to prove to us you would make a good member, either with improvement of giveaways or having our members get to know you etc.

thanks

8 years ago

Ok, I understand. I'll keep this thread bookmarked.

8 years ago

Check my profile, senpai

8 years ago

hello tach, were you interested in joining?

edit:
it is a very nice profile, wide range of giveaways but -
my main concern for you - you have been active for the past 5 months and most/nearly all are region locked to RU
for the group, you would need to be able to make ROW games - which may be 2x-4x more in price then previously for you and can be difficulty for region locked areas to be able to obtain at times.

8 years ago*

You know what to do.

View attached image.
8 years ago

Puna is a good dino guys!

View attached image.
8 years ago

WOOT A DINO MOVIE!

8 years ago

Lies. Puny is vicious and bloodthirsty. I have the bite marks on my ankle to prove it. Thankfully I was able to divert his attention by frantically throwing animal crackers into the air.

8 years ago

I'm not looking to join, but I found a potential loophole in your rule #3:
"3. You cannot blacklist someone from a group giveaway if they are not on probation. (You can blacklist who ever you like in private giveaways that are not for the group or for certain members of the group). "

So you're allowing giveaways "for certain members of the group" but this is essentially the same as blacklisting everyone else. E.g. you could make a giveaway for everyone in the group minus one, which would be the same as blacklisting that person.
We had the same issue with our group rules, which is why we have a no-tolerance policy for blacklisting at all within our group. Shouldn't be that hard to enforce with ~65 members either. :)

8 years ago

400 win to 200 give ...so mate you have to go play some soccer.

8 years ago

I have blacklisted two members from our group lately. And they will be staying on the blacklist regardless of a no tolerance policy until they play by our rules.
And another thing, I am not the only one who has concerns within our group.
I predict there will be a mass exodus of quality members unless the integrity of our group and the manner in which we recruit new members improves.

So, basically, what I have done is similar to the rules enforced by this group. I have made a personal decision to put two so called members on probation by use of blacklisting them until further notice. Allowing me to create giveaways without the risk of these members entering any when they are forbidden to do so according to our group rules, which they choose to ignore.

8 years ago

Well, if they broke the rules I'm sure that's justified since they are not eligible to enter anything anyway, as long as you cleared it with the mods. :) it sounds like you have other concerns, so feel free to take it up privately within our group.

8 years ago

not had any issues with that rule
essentially it is a verbal/written agreement they do not enter if on probation
which one agrees to when joining
if on probation and noted to enter a giveaway, member is kicked from group

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

8 years ago*

either way we wont add anyone until nov 1 at earlies to prevent you having to owe a giveaway for October,
I will review your profile - while i do that - i do suggest you take a look at the giveaways our group have made to get an idea

example since you put out an example giveaway
if you are referring to - The Hive (early access game) - it received 3 entries 1 month ago; if you are referring to Hive last giveaway 1 year ago - received 0 entries

just wanting to point out having a game to give, does not always lead to entries - you would have to base your giveaways in group on the wishlists/wants of the group members - anyway thanks for the interest ; will take a look at your profile a bit later

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

so i reviewed your profile - looking at bundled/nonbundle items - your giveaways

first off: thank you for all your contributions to SG. I do thank you for helping keeping SG going with your contributions.
second: i do want to say that; for only really making giveaways for the past 1 month; you have done a good job to reach level 5 nearly level 6

concerns:

• as mentioned before: for new members, its bit different then big groups or public - where any giveaway will work; one has to take into account members who are the group - what type of games are liked, what people own - so can be rough for new members (even old ones) to find a giveaway that gets a lot of entries
  • that being said - it is doable, i have had a lot of members come and go - go through the same process and able to handle it (some are currently still active and going strong) - as I mentioned in another post group has been going since Jan of 2013.
  • joining a smaller group w/ requirements - one must always consider their own situation - can they keep up with wins, find games that work, etc - this can entail - budget, holding back from entering everything, etc
  • some groups do everything based on CV, others do everything based on number (win 1, give 1) -> we have both sides to it (have to keep both balanced etc
  • the wishlist/nominations - can addressed later as this is not required but must be noted on some giveaways made on how it can affect you
  • games i can see on your profile, are good giveaways - but have not found entries in the group
8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

been working just fine for 2 years and 9 months :D <3
but will admit at times a big jump for new members who have never been in groups before

8 years ago

Hi, I would like to join if I can make monthly non-bundle shared group giveaways.

8 years ago

You do meet our minimum.
But reviewing your giveaways. All of them have been bundled. Some being still not marked as bundled giving you full CV - spellforce and an imp - http://www.sgtools.info/sent/pictorialtemplar - possibly cause the soundtrack may not have been bundled

Sorry mate, at this time I would not be able to offer you a spot in the group, until I see a change in your public/private/group giveaways. I had 2nd administrator review who is an agreement

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.