Everybody Love Everybody Giveaways are Looking for New Members

Our 5th Yr Anniversary is on January 23, 2018 :D -

3rd Bday Party Here
4th Bday Party Here

You can check our group page. There you can find our group rules. and if you'd like to join, leave a reply here, then consider joining us in our Group Chat steam://friends/joinchat/103582791433962035 which will be public for the duration of recruiting.

Goal - 65 Members

Current - 51 Members

Recruiting - Adding 14 more!! :D :D

Recent Open/Ended Giveaways

For those who are looking to join. Our minimum requirements include:

• Baseline Level 6 or higher
  • Donating a nonbundle game to the group within the first 72 hours of joining so we do not presume you are mooching
  • We like active people. But not a requirement as long as rules in regards to ratio and giveaways are followed

Our group's page is here
Take a look at the rules and new member guidelines.
**Our group chat is open to those interested in joining, but please post on this topic first

Thanks,
PunasaurusRex
Note: Do Not ADD Punasaurus. Leave a post of interest here. Then join in steam chat.

Please note:
We do not require or expect people to be active 24-7. We just like to see our members be friends and less as strangers. :D
Please note: Your giveaway need to be available for all parties to enter. AKA Region Free. Or able to buy the winner a copy of a game that he/she is able to redeem.

Some Interesting Facts:

• 4000 Successful Giveaways since group was started Jan. 23, 2013

• Giveaways from Bioshock Infinite to Bastion to Call of Duty to Gunpoint etc

• Crazee - he's just a crazy brit

• BigZGod - call him Zod

• Spydrebyte - he doesn't actually bite

Some Past Events:
Cannon Brawl Tournament with Developers
Scourge Outbreak - Multigroup event
Multi-Group CS:GO event
Streaming with Aerena Developer/Designers

Just Completed:
3rd Secret Santa Event - 23 of our members participated
ELE 4th Birthday - Group 1 v Group 2 Event

Coming Soon:
TBD

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Beginning of November
Good time to join :)

Looking for new members

8 years ago

Bump for fresh flesh needed for the dino !
HTT::-I335N-XG4W7 :: = a part of the number of the beast
I7::C-8F6RX-8A6L4 :: = a famous explosive
::CM3-XHDMX-DM256 :: = something many Intel CPU users have in their PC

8 years ago

grabbed #2
On the subject of the thread... not L6 yet :(

8 years ago

Got the #3rd key drop, thanks m8 <3

8 years ago*

i want also this :D

8 years ago

I am interested in joining if spots are still open. I think I would be seeing some familiar faces. =)

8 years ago

been a while kc, stop by chat tomorrow or message me and we can chat

8 years ago

Would like to welcome, KinkyCyborg to the group :D

• Still looking for a few more friends :D
8 years ago

Bump

8 years ago

Hello Pun, if possible I would love to join.

8 years ago

hey trenton, stop by chat tomorrow

8 years ago

Will do when I'm on my PC and not my phone :-)

8 years ago

Would line to welcome trentonlf to the group.

Still have a few spots available as its early Nov still

8 years ago

This group looks nice. I would like to join if possible.

8 years ago

i will say you meet our minimum

I was reviewing your giveaways - you seem to give a lot of the same game away - zombie party, axis football, project explore - i am a bit concerned you are getting games from developers. (example: 37 copies of project explore, 12 of axis football, 33 of zombie party, 29 of silent age...) this concerns me.
so my concerned is that you may not be able to make giveaways that would interest members in the group

i showed your profile and info to a co admin/mod who is also concerned for the same reasons

if you hang out with us, or help us alleviate this concern with future giveaways, we be happy to relook at everything

8 years ago

So I don't have those keys from developers. I bought them from my suppliers, but I suppose they have them from developers, but I'm not sure. They have theirs sources for sure :)
In every group I am or I was I created successful GAs, so up to now people didn't complain about games I gave away. I'm sure it will be that way in this group too. I can assure you, I'm able to create giveaways with games people will like. If nobody will enter my GA, I will create another GA. Of course I need to learn which games are popular in this group.
So it's up to you. I will be glad to join this group and I'm sure I will be able to create successfull GAs in here :)

8 years ago

you can review the giveaways on ELE via sg. You can check for yourself that entries for certain new unknown games are not that successful.

as i said before, if you hang out with us, or help us alleviate this concern with future giveaways, we be happy to relook at everything. we cannot offer instant join/spot. so will be up to you what you would like to do.

8 years ago

can i join?

8 years ago

you do not meet our minimum

8 years ago

im level 5 and you need 6 :(

8 years ago

reach lvl 6, and i will review a bit closer your profile

what i noticed is that you disappeared for 7 months on SG before your current giveaway

8 years ago

yea i was inactive

8 years ago

I would love to join ELE. I meet your requirements. If there is any specific information, details, etc. you need from me, do not hesitate to ask.

8 years ago

You do meet the minimum

But reviewing your profile brings up concerns
Most appear to be bundle games
And those that are nonbundled appear to be mostly 80% off or more
Based on profile review I am concerned you might have difficulty finding entries for giveaways

You can alleviate these concerns of myself and the co admin/mod I also had review separately - hanging out with us to get to know you or have review your profile again with some of these concerns addressed in your future giveaways

8 years ago

Ah, I see. Well, I can see where you are coming from, I'm trying to alleviate the concern, if you look at my SG profile, I've been trying to become more varied in my giveaways by giving away games such as Shovel Knight, I Am Bread, Star Wars KOTOR II, and the Metro Redux Bundle within the next 24 hours. Thank you for letting me know, I sincerely appreciate it. I will add you and the co-admin/mod. I hope after getting to know me and addressing the giveaway concerns that you have, that I can join the group in the future. Thanks again so much for your time. :)

8 years ago

when i meant get to know you - i am referring to hanging out in chat for others to know you.. Sorry I work most of the time and rely on their input

8 years ago

You can check the group giveaways on SG to get an idea what type of giveaways work/succeed.

Can tell you it's not very common for 75% off or more items to get more then 1 entry

8 years ago

Hey I would be interested din joining :) got a Mad Max key to giveaway :p

Heading out right now but will stop by chat later :)

8 years ago

hello, TheGame Tutor
Thank you for the interest

myself and another co-admin/mod reviewed your profile
we will say we like to get to know you. we have some concerns - some 80+% giveaways that would not work in the group, but it appears you a good mix. I will ask though you review the type of giveaways we have made to get an idea what can/does work. And also would ask that you make sure to review our public forum to read how status/ratio in group works.

come stop by and meet a few people (should be some on its a saturday after all)

8 years ago

I would like to join the group if there is such possibility.

8 years ago

thanks for the interest.

concerns: most of your successful nonbundle giveaways are from a while ago.. in addition, every game you have given has failed in the group. Those games that were not bundled in time from your listed are noted to have had 80-90% off, which those don't really work in ELE. I will admit you do have a good number of nonbundle games, but sometimes number does not always keep a person in good ratio in a group.

if you like to alleviate concerns, we are happy to review your profile again, with changes in giveaways which may include not always giving away the 75% or more off item. Quantity may work in some groups, but sadly does not work in ELE.

8 years ago

hi I am still not level 6 but I usually like to donate non-bundle games, because I usually dont buy bundle myself.

Dont know if you allow me to join but if it's not this time maybe next recruitment I will retry ^^

Cheers!

8 years ago

sorry, we have the minimum for a reason - we be happy to review at that time

8 years ago

The bear is proposing!

btw:

Users with 3+ more wins than giveaways successfully given will be put on probation until ratio is brought closer to even.

This means inside the group or in general?

8 years ago

in the group.

8 years ago

Not interested in joining at the moment. Just here to give you folks a bump :).

View attached image.
8 years ago

Thanks cjc

8 years ago

I'm interested in joining this group. Do I meet the requirements?

8 years ago

thank you for the interested CybergamerNL

I am a bit concerned you seemed to have a lot of unreal tournament giveaways of the same nature
based on what i see, i am a bit concern you may have some difficulty finding giveaways that would work in the group

please take a look at our old giveaways for an idea. as well as take a look at the public forum how our group ratio looks

8 years ago

I'll check it out when Im back on Saterday. But I can assure you there's nothing to be concerned about. I've got a few nice GA's to share in the group. I hope you take me into consideration though.

8 years ago

I've been checking out the old GA's and the forums. I don't see why it would be any problem joining for me. I'm sure we can work something out. I've added you to my friendslist in steam, hope you'll accept it.

8 years ago

There's no need to add any of the admins, if we feel you will be a good fit to the group we will add you. You are welcome to take on the advice Puna gave you and try again in time, but efforts like these will not help your cause. Cheers. ~Spy

8 years ago

To bad, thanks anyway for the reply. I appreciate it!

8 years ago

I'm also interested in joining if there still is a free spot. :D

8 years ago

spoke to in person

8 years ago

I would like to welcome our newest member - MrBron99

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

i would like to stealthy bump

8 years ago

When will puna host another cross group event?

8 years ago

when life is not so busy :(

8 years ago

Hallo. Please verify if I am eligible to join.

8 years ago

thank you varmas for the interest

you meet our minimum of lvl 6 - true

however, i have the following concerns

• games you have given in the past would fail in the group
  • games that count as nonbundled (Lego HP, Lego BM3, Lego Hobbit, Killer is Dead) are region posted to poland only - this is an ROW group: these games make up a majority of your CV / Level

i cannot offer you a spot to join. you are welcome to reapply and have us reassess your profile in the future - we will look to see if your main giveaways become region free and see the types of games you gave away to reassess.

thanks

• PunasaurusRex
8 years ago

Ok. No problem.
BTW - These games were 90 % ROW, only the GAs were intended for specific region because of a special occasion.
I could make it a group / whitelist giveaway with the same effect.
I dont regret it though :)
Thanks for reply.

8 years ago

Hallo, and how does it look like now ?

8 years ago

well looks like you made a number of new giveaways

still concern with the region locked giveaways - i know what u said a month ago, but I cant verify they were ROW at those times and still make up a good number of your giveaways this past month

8 years ago

Well, if this is an issue .... But frankly, I dont realy understand these concerns. I make GA marked as regional cause I promote my regional group and just needed to focus the attention of my "hommies".
If you are afraid that I am a leacher than just look at my ratio. Compare CV of region and global GA I made. To be honest - some of these GAs from the last month would have been made for your group if I was accepted before.
Well, just rethink your opinion again some day cause I think I`m too old to ask three times in a row :P

8 years ago

And happy new year !! :P

8 years ago

happy new year

8 years ago

Can you invite me??

8 years ago

Can i get an invite??

8 years ago

Hello, I read the rules and I think I can cope with one more giveaway group. If for some reason I start falling short of time or money, I will let you know in advance. :)

8 years ago

sorry but i can not extend and invite to you. you do meet minimum level, but it appears your bigger, nonbundle giveaways appear to be all region locked to RU/CIS region. In addition, most of your giveaways have been bundled. This group bundle games do not work and giveaways are to be ROW. I wish you continued luck and still happy to find people who love to share gifts to all.

8 years ago

I realize the games given away in the group have to be ROW, and the only reason I have some RU/CIS games given away recently is that a friend of mine owed me money for some bundles I got for him, and since he couldn't buy anything I can use nowadays, I asked him to get some games for giveaways instead. If you take a closer look, you will see I have done many other giveaways before, and I actually got a bit addicted to giveaways recently. I read the rules as I mentioned, and I could provide non-bundled giveaways monthly, as the requirement for the group. There should be a Steam BF sale tomorrow, so I should be able to come up with something from it for a first giveaway. It is your call of course, whether or not to be accepted as a member, but I am explaining the key points you mentioned so far.

8 years ago

thank you for the response,

i still cannot offer you a spot at this time. looking at the older giveaways - they have failed in the group and are noted to be lego, civ v, duke nukem - what appear from the old amazon discount group bundle. we will be happy to review in the future - what we be looking for is ROW nonbundle giveawys and the type of giveaways.

Wish you luck and a good holiday sale :D

• Puna
8 years ago

Thanks, but again, I really tried to say I read the rules and could provide non-bundled giveaways monthly for the group (I read the wishlist rules, the point and ratio rules, the reason why there are so few entries for a lot of GAs (only enter for games you really want), etc, etc). It's ok though, you saved me some money this sale it seems. :) All the best to the group!

8 years ago

Hi. I'd like to join to your group if it's possible.
Thanks in advance =)

8 years ago

thanks for the interest.

you do have a lot of bundle giveaways and have bunch of nonbundle that would not work in the group. however, we be interested to get to know you if you like to hangout and meet a few members in the chat.

The group is a bit different from others, ratio plays an importat role in 2 parts and the fact many members are a bit more particular in what they enter - it is important that we get a feel for you and you for us to make informed decision - ours and yours.

I would recommend reviewing the following:

if you have questions stop by chat, usually more active on weekends.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

already discussed, and we will be happy to have you join us in 1 month (unless crazee says interjects hehe)

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Hey I specifically remember you YELLING you were outta this joint! Never to be seen again and here I see you. Probably still making those impossible puzzles too. Glad your still around.

8 years ago

Deleted

8 years ago

Clearly a case of mistaken Identity. This person here is the one I am quoting.
" Student123
I SAID AFTER TODAY! AFTER TODAY IS AFTER TODAY!"
"Student123
I SAID TOMORROW AND I MEAN TOMORROW! JUST WAIT AND SEE! THERE ARE NO ADDICTS ON STEAMGIFTS! JUST CASUAL GIFTERS LIKE THE OP!"

8 years ago

can i join if you have a space? i agree with the rules
but i didnt understand the: Keep a Giveaway : Win ratio of G ≥ W
for every win i make another giveaway? i agree but just asking becouse didnt understand the ≥

8 years ago

You don't meet the minimum
Thought you read and agree with the rules

8 years ago

yeah im lower then 6 =( ill talk to you later when i acheiv lvl 6+
Thank You Very Much =)

8 years ago

it means equal or bigger than

8 years ago