Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

Do i need to make a region locked giveaway for sleeping dogs and exclude Germany?

6 years ago

that would be the way to go, yes.

6 years ago

Very nice bundle, wish I could have gotten it :(.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Do someone know why HIVESWAP and Cursed Castilla were added today to bundle list with date of this bundle?

5 years ago

?? Today? - List of games in this bundle was lasted edited 9 months ago
Hiveswap and Cursed Castilla were always in this bundle.
I don't understand your question.

EDIT: Maybe you mean the CV for bundles? Seeing some comments in other discussions about CV for bundled games

5 years ago*

They meant SteamGifts list of bundled games i.e. reduced CV games

5 years ago

Same thing for some of the games from some of the other months
SGTools has a list of the recent additions.

5 years ago

Yeah, I know which games are added to reduced cv list, I just want to know why, and why now. :P

(I read answer in thread you linked)

5 years ago

Strange, at least they then should put all of them as bundled or none at all.

5 years ago

I think i'm gonna stop buying some games in the steam sales ,they seem to end up in Humble bundles eventually ,so it's best just to wait.

5 years ago

It's always best to wait if you don't want to play a game asap and you can't wait. ^^

5 years ago

Yeh ,good advice i think.

I've reached that point where i have way too many games and a huge backlog if i'm honest.

Probably the same as a lot of Steamgifts members ,the bundles start looking like repeats all the time :)

5 years ago

Yeap. I am in this position as well. That's why nowadays i rarely preorder anything, as i used to do a lot, and wait for a good discount.

5 years ago

Yeh , that's one thing that is still enjoyable , picking up a good game you've wanted nice and cheap in a sale.

I have quite a few good games in my steam library but a hell of a lot of "trading card games" ,i need to have a big clear-out at some point.

5 years ago

You going to need a lot of patience findind them out. At least it's easy to remove a game from your library when you know which one you want to remove.
Luckily 90% of my library are games that i want to play, although it will take years since i keep adding more. :P
I used to add games for the cards or the +1 but when i noticed my library i was like ''Wtf are those?'' so i stopped quite early before the situation got out of control. ^^

5 years ago

Yeh ,i think i'm way past that point :)
Anyway it's all fun , mostly ...

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.