Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

... forgot to cancel, so bundle heading my way. "Yay"... I'm way too lazy to trade so this turned into another episode of buying SG gifts for GAs I'll probably do in 2020.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

This is what everybody keeps telling me, but I still have games (including early unlocks) from 2016 monthlies. Trading is just too much work. >_< Maybe it's because I don't understand the CS:GO key trading at all. Who knows.

6 years ago

Happy cakeday kayhmk:O

6 years ago

You could sell the entire bundle on Group Buys group, on Steam, for the full price. You'll have plenty of offers.

6 years ago

Ha ha, been too lazy to even figure out their rules but I think I'll have to look into that now... Not ONE game I want to keep. X)

6 years ago

As long that you can receive money from "Family and friends" on Paypal, or Steam Wallet through Steam Market (selling a CSGO item), you're good to go.

I'm quite happy with the bundle (except Tomb Raider 2013, plus not being GOTY).

I would've said "Good luck" but you won't need it.

6 years ago

HELP
So, i reactivated my mensal plan today, but don't can see the 3 early games from this month. When i go to bundle page i only see the "buy now" option, but i already has a subscriber. In the page of purchases, the January bundle has no listed. Whats goin on? I need wait a feel days to the full release (and in this case the purchase will be automatic)? It's the first time i return to mensal bundle and i'm so doubted!
Someone already pass for this and can explain me?
sorry for my bad english

6 years ago

If you go to: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/december_2017_monthly and scroll down, you should be able to see a button labeled Download (It's on the bottom of the page, above "Go to Trove") with a text under it, "You have already paid for January's bundle. Play The Long Dark®, Quantum Break, and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III as you wait for the rest of your games!".
Do you have that?

Also, you can double check if you're logged in (with the right account) and if the payment for reactivating the subscription went through (in case you subscribed again as opposed to reactivating after a 1 month pause).

6 years ago

This button says "Subscribe Now", like i a NEVER SUBSCRIBER. The account is the correct (i only have one). Note: i canceled the month-to-month plan in August. It's a problem?
On this page: https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings says: "Humble Monthly - Currently not a subscriber. Join now to receive a new bundle of games every month.", but here https://www.humblebundle.com/user/subscriptions/humble_monthly/billing says "January 02, 2018, Unpaused Subscription" (no payment yet). I thinked "upaused = buyed". My fear is subscribe again and pay TWO times for this bundle if they sold me automaticament a pack in 01/04 and the other after subscribe again.

6 years ago

Cancelling the month - to - month plan shouldn't be a problem.
But please note that being a subscriber doesn't necessarily mean that you already payed for the current month. It only means that you are eligible for the automatic billing date, in case you don't manually pay for the early unlocks.

If I understand this correctly - you used to pay monthly (or let Humble Bundle bill you monthly).
Then at some point you cancelled your plan.
In what way did you unpause the subscription yesterday? From your comment I understand that you didn't pay for the current month. If this is correct, then Humble Bundle will automatically bill you at their next billing date, which should be 26 January, for the next bundle (February Bundle). If you want to receive January's bundle you will probably need to manually pay the bundle before it releases on Friday.

Other things to check:
Do you still have a payment method assigned to your account? (Payment Information -> Default in your Settings page).
If so, is there any way to check your bank account if there is any payment attached to the January bundle?
What is your "Next Billing Date"? (it can be found both here and here)?

6 years ago

Maybe to put it in simpler words:

If you re-activated your subscription BEFORE December 29th, 2017 then your January bundle should be already paid (they should have automatically billed you for it)
If you re-activated your subscription AFTER December 29th, 2017, then you probably need to manually pay it before 5th JANUARY to unlock the games.
... all of the above assuming that before cancelling your plan in August you used a month-to-month subscription.

6 years ago

You understood very well. So i think the problem was the return date, after December 29th (it was only yesterday). In this case, i need manually pay before 5th January, right? And no chance of buy two times the same bundle.
I still have a payment method assigned to my account (credit card), but without a payment, what prove your words: i need subscribe manually again.
All is clear now. THANKS A LOT for you time, @sensualshakti. I'm chill now.

6 years ago

I'm glad I could help!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

Hello, friend. You have another cup for a tired person? Here in Brazil we love coffee (the our is very saborous).

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Of course, with a grateful heart. Thanks for aways be a sweet person, @veebles.

6 years ago*

Haha That's awfully nice of you :3
What can I say, I love tea! Especially when it comes with bonus cookies on the side! 🍵🍪

6 years ago

i wish ti buy Aaero , future unfolding, claybool REZ infinite and necropolis from steam's winter sale what do you all think are my chances of having doubles on the 6 of January with humble's monthly ???

6 years ago

If you want to make sure, buy the games during the winter sale then refund it if you get duplicates from the monthly.

6 years ago

thanks didnt think of that ... holiday brain haze :)

6 years ago

But remember to not pass 2h play limit (per game).

6 years ago

I had this last year. Bought a game on winter sale, played it for approximately 2hrs and it ended up in the January monthly. I refunded the steam game and got my money back quickly. No one can tell you what chances are for dupies in the next monthly, but make sure you have less than 2hrs playtime if you want to get a refund just in case.

6 years ago

mission accomplished today going to bed less stupid thanks all of you ;)

6 years ago

Pretty excited for this one! Have Dawn of War 3 installed, but been distracted by some other backlog games and christmas gift games to play it yet. I'm also kiiinda worried it's going to be a pile of shit? Which is a bummer because the first game was like, a defining moment of my young gamership. Still gotta install The Long Dark, but that one I get the feeling I won't enjoy like, at all? So maybe I'll save it for a future gift...

6 years ago

I had same feeling of long dark, but was a big surprise.

6 years ago

Dawn of War 3 wasn't a bad game. I'd even hold the opinion that it was a fairly solid game. It was a disappointing Dawn of War game, but if you strip the franchise away it stands on its own two feet as a solidly average but entertaining game. Not a classic like the original, but not awful either.

6 years ago

One more day!!! Sorry. Its my first monthly so im kinda excited. Always wanted Quantum Break so I already got my moneys worth. Cant wait!

6 years ago

When do the rest of the games get revealed? It's the first time I bought a monthly

Edit: aaaaand I found the timer

6 years ago

Can I ask where'd you found the timer?

6 years ago

I clicked on "See your subscrition" that lead me to this page:

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/welcome

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

The page is different if you're subscribed. Open it in incognito to see the counter! ;)

6 years ago

Thank you gurs for the answer, the page led me to long, complicated page with no timer and I thought it's just me couldn't find it, and now I found!

6 years ago

No problem! :)

6 years ago

If you look here u kinda know what is about to come as little indie game in the bundle. http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Humble%20Bundle

6 years ago

My mind mind would melt down if they would add No Truce With The Furies to this already awesome bundle. Such a promising game with beautiful graphics

6 years ago

There isn't one game on that list that releases today....

6 years ago

It doesn't have to release today HackyZack released in March 2017 and they put it in the humble monthly of September 2017. With my comment i meant in general games coming into future bundles not necessarly this one.

6 years ago

Sorry, being the idiot I am I assumed you were talking about this bundle!

6 years ago

Was going to buy it for QB but I know I won't play it anytime soon, will just wait for it to be 5$ one day then buy it and not play it.

6 years ago

it is $5 in some stores (and in steamtrades)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Support will also happily suspend you for trading here.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Or stick to trading on the trade site. PMs would still be trades and the other party could still report you for it.

6 years ago

To those that subscribed to the year plan: Do you get charged the whole amount at once or per month?

6 years ago

All at once :D

6 years ago

Thanks. Paying all at once in dollar is too much for me. Will stick to buying the bundle when the early unlock is a game I really want. :)

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thanks! :)

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Wow.

6 years ago

Why?

6 years ago

As far as I'm concerned these are pretty great unlocks. Sleeping Dogs and Mr.Shifty in a bundle that was already worth it's asking price of 12$ for the first 3 unlocks.

6 years ago

Where have I seen those games before...

6 years ago

IndieGala? Some random Humble Bundle's one-dollar tier? Local game store's bargain bin?

6 years ago

I don't think my local gamestop has bargain bin for pc games anymore...

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Tomb Raider? Again?
October 2017?

6 years ago

Rise of the Tomb Raider was bundled in October 2017, IIRC?

The one bundled right now is Tomb Raider (2013).

6 years ago

"Rise of the Tomb Raider" was the early unlock.
It's include Tomb Raider

6 years ago*

Oh... I see. Thanks for letting me know.

6 years ago

Maybe I'm wrong :D
But its looks like^^

6 years ago

Tomb Raider and Rise of Tomb Raider are different games.

6 years ago

Ok :)
My fault!

But why do I own both :D

6 years ago

You can check on your steam licenses page when you activated Tomb Raider https://store.steampowered.com/account/licenses/

6 years ago

it seems i got mine in Oct, 2014 (Tomb Raider GOTY Edition) but i have no ideea from where
edit: gameminer RIP

6 years ago*

Tomb Raider
Sleeping Dogs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 years ago

one of the worst monthly bundle :(

6 years ago

Two repeats for me. Oh, well... I can give those away.

OTOH, I appreciate the bundle of Cursed Castilla, that was in my wishlist.

6 years ago

I hope nobody actually expected anything interesting after the tripe reveal, right?

6 years ago

Exactly. Front loaded games were the real deal this time.

6 years ago

terrible unlock as always

6 years ago

Really Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs? I knew they wouldn't overspend, but really???

Great on Mr Shifty and the other two games.

Edit: Can anyone confirm that Tomb Raider it's the GOTY version?

6 years ago

It isn't.

6 years ago

Thanks.

6 years ago

Apart from Tomb Raider I'm really happy with this bundle. Mr Shifty looks awesome, Cursed Castilla has amazing reviews, Hiveswap looks very interesting and these 3 combined with those 3 early unlocks... I've also been meaning to get/trying to win Sleeping Dogs for ages. This is probably one of the best bundles for me. : P

6 years ago

Similar here. Hiveswap was on my wishlist even, same situation with Sleeping Dogs (own the original already), no duplicates except Tomb Raider (and The Long Dark but my partner wanted it so that's fine).

Tomb Raider though ...

6 years ago

Well if they have to throw in an old bundled game, at least they chose a great one ig. My recent experience with Groupees has made me a little more appreciative of Humble. For better or worse... :P

6 years ago

I literally just brought Tomb Raider. But since its the Definitive Edition that I got already I dont mind giving away the dup. And Sleeping Dogs HELLZ YES!!!

6 years ago

I have to say that I think this is easily one of the best monthly bundles they have had. All the games have really good reviews but I've also heard really good things from friends about each of these games except Hiveswap. I have a couple friends who own it already but haven't heard anything about it. Seems like a great bundle worth $12

6 years ago

Agreed

6 years ago

Heavy +1

6 years ago

Tomb Raider is a nice thing to gift
I wanted Sleeping Dogs and never got to buy it
Mr Shifty is a cool game with teleportation (got it for BD, played some and is a cool gimmicky brawler-arcade)
Hiveswap is wishlisted
I don't know about Cursed Castilla much, really looks like Ghosts and Goblins.

With the 3 reveals this is more than solid for me :)

6 years ago*

Sleeping Dogs is a great game, well worth playing it if you get the chance. Said that it will never get a sequel :/.

6 years ago

I surely plan, I just put it off because waiting to get cheaper + didn't want to push it on the old laptop of mine :)

6 years ago

Im glad Im not the only one that thinks so. This is my first month and for 16 bucks(Jan Monthly and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition) I got some great games to play for the first time and a great game to gift or give away. No regrets.

6 years ago

Huh, not bad at all. Didn't have Sleeping Dogs so that alone made it worth it for me, doubly so considering I was already totally fine with paying 12 for QB, LD and Warhammer

6 years ago

I'll get rid of all reveals except Mr. Shity.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.