Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

I'm giving away Tomb Raider, cause, oh sweet irony, I have this game bought like 2 years ago. This would be nothing ironic, but today is the day I played this game for the first time xD I just stopped after 6,5 hours to check what's in January Bundle... and I knew it. I knew they give me Tomb Raider xD I got that feeling xD

6 years ago

XD

6 years ago

I bought Mr Shifty in the Game Awards sale, then I won Mr Shifty in the Game Awards giveaway, and now Mr Shifty is in the Monthly. :|

6 years ago

Not sure if you're either lucky or cursed <3

5 years ago

I didn't even refund the Steam Store copy.

5 years ago

As a German, FML

6 years ago

Wow! Mr Shifty and HiveSwap in wishlist, but not subscriber lol

6 years ago

LifeWindir I was subscribed and got HiveSwap. I don't really want it so I'm asking if you want it. If you do then I added you on steam and I will send you the code.

6 years ago

That's very kind of you. I just wanted you to know that some people notice these things, that's all. :)

6 years ago

Thanks Tzaar

6 years ago

I just wanted you to know that some people notice these things

"Trading and begging for games is forbidden in these forums. We will report you, and you will get banned. Cheers, your backseat moderation team."
I totally read it like that ^_^

6 years ago

Learn to read then?

6 years ago

If you could, I really appreciate it! Thank you!

6 years ago

Accept the Request and I will send.

6 years ago

Bought both The Long Dark and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition recently on sale :)

Tomb Raider is kind of old now and played long time ago. At least Im happy about Quantum Break.

6 years ago

Long Dark was early unlock, why did you buy it?

6 years ago

I have yearly sub.

6 years ago

So again; Why did you buy the Long Dark during the recent sale?

6 years ago

I didnt say I bought it on the recent sale. I said I bought it recently on sale. It was like 65% off in end off november.

6 years ago

Quantum Break, Hiveswap and Mr Shifty for me, the rest for giveaways.
All in all, $12 well spent IMHO.

6 years ago

Great bundle this month!

6 years ago

I got humble bundle only because the early release included Quantum Break. On steam it was on sale for $9.99, but I got the HB at $10.80. So why not spend an extra dollar for more games!? I don't know any of these other games however.

6 years ago

I am very happy to get Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition!

6 years ago

Already have Tomb Raider and I'll create a giveaway for it like I did for Rise last week. The rest is a nice bundle :)

6 years ago

I asked for more AAA games so I guess I got what I wished for. If they hadn't picked only games I already had though...
Oh well it was still worth it for the three announced games already so I don't regret it at all.

6 years ago

Adding censored and region locked games to surprise bundles is a really really shitty tactic.

6 years ago

not Humblebundle behind the region restrictions, there are different versions which apply local rules (mostly for germans) and because companies providing such keys to humblebundle. I understand it on steam, where the item not the same price, but when everyone needs to pay the same 12usd, then whats the reason? still, not humblebundle to blame for it.

6 years ago

Only interested in Mr. Shifty so I'm glad I didn't buy it.

6 years ago

The next bundle is going to suuuuuuuuuck.

6 years ago

Wow amazing secret unlocks. I held on purchasing Sleeping Dogs. Thanks Humble.

6 years ago

Did anyone already reveal/activate the German version?

This would be the first time I hear about any DLC "working" on the LV version. There hasn't been an update in ages, not even the usually free HD textures work properly due the stone age (compared to the supported one) version. Besides, not a single DLC is for sale in LV version. Are those DLC's already in the game or separate keys?

6 years ago

From Humble Bundle you receive only one key, and activating it adds to your account all 3 items (base game + 2 DLCs).
Unfortunately I can't help you with further information whether the DLCs work or not.

6 years ago

Am I the only one that thinks the Humble original game (HitchHiker) looks interesting?

6 years ago

Nah, I was checking it out, too. Might give it a go round.

6 years ago

They pretty much always look really interesting to me. A really great feature of the Monthly. Being that the devs of these Originals, so far at least, don't seem to be inclined to bundle them in regular bundles when they do get released on Steam, certainly not right away (hasn't happened yet, I believe). So I feel that they're a very nice little sweetener.

6 years ago

Are there any previous originals that you'd recommend? I can honestly say that I've never paid much attention to them until now, for some reason HitchHikers really caught my eye.

6 years ago

Copoka looked the best to me.

6 years ago

120$ for ~14months, each months 8-9$.. seem like ez if i'm not playing doto <(")

6 years ago

Should have bought Tomb Raider GOTY during the sale as it was at historical lowest... Buying DLCs seperately would cost a lot more.

6 years ago

I actually bought goty on sale but refunded it today because of this, i think this standard version is just fine and heard that dlcs are not worthy.. :/

6 years ago

Well, I prefer to have the full version of a fine game, regardless of whether those actually add anything to the game or not. Hoarding mentality, I know.

6 years ago

Me too, but i'm not in so good money situation right now so i have to be a little more rational now :D

6 years ago

If you aren't going for 100% achievement completion, yeah.

6 years ago

Im think i will be fine with that :)

6 years ago

As someone who really likes story and characters in games, how do Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider hold up in that regard? Debating on whether to keep those two or not, definitely holding on to the rest of the reveals.

6 years ago

I played both of them last year, and I think the stories were pretty good.

6 years ago

Thanks for giving your opinion!

6 years ago

Tomb Raider is just a cliche blockbuster with massively underwriten characters and ludonarrative dissonance. Sleeping Dogs while not winning any awards for originality either at least is cohesive when marrying gameplay with story and every character isn't a cardboard cut out.

6 years ago

Sounds good, I'll keep the latter and if I change my mind on the former, I can always get the GOTY edition someday in the future (but probably won't bother). Thanks!

6 years ago

TR feels like the gameplay, the cutscenes and the overall story were designed/written by at least three unrelated teams :D
SD is very immersive, on the other hand. Features some nice & catchy Asian pop music for people who usually aren't into that.

6 years ago

Sweet, thank you for your opinion! =)

6 years ago

Good bundle!

6 years ago

This was a really good bundle for me, with 6 wishlisted games on it and only 1 repeat (Tomb Raider).
I fear for next month's bundle, although the early unlock is Civilization VI which is also on my wishlist :P

6 years ago

Where was Sleeping Dogs DE bundled before? The link shows it's been only in humble monthly January.

6 years ago

It was featured in the Square Enix Easter Surprise Box 2016, which is not indexed by ITAD.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4bciiv/square_enix_easter_surprise_box_2016_games/

6 years ago

Thanks, didn;t know that.

6 years ago

Never expected Hiveswap to be there, as a huge fan of Homestuck it's super nice. Wish I had bought this bundle, with the other games it would have been a steal. (▰˘◡˘▰)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Sadly I have nothing for it right now but thanks for the offer. ^^

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Its a great bundle, but seeing Tomb Raider in there bothers me more than it should, Not only is it a game i own, i could have taken almost every other entry in the series,

6 years ago

CV?? can someone tell me

6 years ago

Games from the Humble Monthly that haven't been bundled previously give full CV, usually (with very rare exceptions).
The total CV for this bundle is 182.9285 (only Tomb Raider gives partial CV).

6 years ago

thank you

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.