Purchase the JANUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF JANUARY (5th JANUARY) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON DECEMBER 29th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the December Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Letsrades

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is region-locked for Germany.

Games:

Pay early and get Quantum Break,The Long Dark®, and DoW III

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Quantum Break 86% of 5,265 reviews 0 $39.99
The Long Dark 92% of 31,449 reviews 0 $34.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III 50% of 6,145 reviews 0 $39.99
Tomb Raider 95% of 57,424 reviews 1 $19.99
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 88% of 9,315 reviews - 1 $29.99
HIVESWAP: Act 1 95% of 1,995 reviews 0 $7.99
Mr. Shifty 89% of 321 reviews 0 $14.99
Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) 97% of 115 reviews 0 $11.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Note 1: Tomb Raider is not the GOTY Edition

Note 2: German buyers will get Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) instead of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, containing the following:

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sleeping Dogs 93% of 9,196 reviews 1 19.99€
Sleeping Dogs - Police Protection Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -
Sleeping Dogs - GSP Pack (DLC) SteamDB - - -

Retail:

• $199.92

CV

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: HitchHiker

Hitchhiker is a mystery game set along lost highways. You’re a hitchhiker on a strange journey, unable to remember who you are or where you’re headed. Something in your recent past has stolen your memory— but what? The highway offers clues: a matchbook hidden in your armrest, a photo in the glovebox, billboards and crows along the roadside. To complete your journey, you’ll need to choose your friends wisely— never knowing if your worst enemy is your own subconscious mind.

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JANUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the year yet?

View Results
Finally an AAA unlock for me. I'll get it now, who knows if I'll still have money after XMas...
I'll slide my sleigh down the Monthly hill - one more month for me.
Tis' the season to be jolly but this early unlock aint. I decided to pause / cancel my subscription.
Should I save my money for the Steam Winter Sale? Or buy Yogscast? Or this Monthly? Choices, choices, I'll decide later.
Long Dark was bundled before and I ain't tempted by the others.
IGN, you've been naughty lately, not nice! I'm not tempted to subscribe.
Holidays are coming!

Sleeping Dogs is actually the Definitive Edition http://store.steampowered.com/app/307690/Sleeping_Dogs_Definitive_Edition/

6 years ago

are you sure did you redeem it?

6 years ago

I already own both versions but its labelled as Definitive on the purchase page.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

I dont have Definitive Edition and it tell me I already got Sleeping Dogs. Or maybe they are 2 edition, Devinitive for ROW and Sleeping Dogs for German.

6 years ago

Thanks, I fixed the chart.

6 years ago

The only game that's been bundled before is Tomb Raider I believe.

6 years ago

Germans get Sleeping Dogs too, but not the Definitive Edition.

6 years ago

Do you get a key for Sleeping Dogs (non-definitive edition), labeled as such on your Humble page?
Or do you get a key labeled Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition but when you try to activate it, it activates as Sleeping Dogs instead?

6 years ago

It's the german low violence version. If i click your link it shows I already own that.
You get the GSP and Police Protection Pack as DLCs though. Don't know if that is the definitive edition?
Germans can't activate the "real" SD version I think, may be a little tricky for giveaways.

6 years ago

Are the DLCs added to your account automatically when you activate the key provided by Humble Bundle?
According to the Steam store page, the Definitive edition includes all previous DLCs (24 in total), not only these 2 mentioned above.

With all 24 previously available DLC extensions included and a wealth of visual improvements, Hong Kong has never felt so alive.

6 years ago

i think wieme is talking about the DLCs that come with the German version.

So looks like this is probably the package for the German version: https://steamdb.info/sub/17886/apps/ Sleeping Dogs (LV DE) - it includes those 2 DLCs wieme mentioned and it's appropriately titled.

6 years ago*

Many thanks for the very helpful explanation, as always. I updated the chart accordingly.

6 years ago

I got Sleeping Dogs.

And if I try to activate it it tell me I already have Sleeping Dogs.

View attached image.
6 years ago

I noticed the chart is now counting the early unlocks as 1 time bundled. Is that intentional?

6 years ago

No, that's just grabbing the data from ITAD. Requires manual fixing like many other things.

6 years ago

New Humble Rule broken! Include games bundled before in a Monthly.

6 years ago

And that is?

6 years ago

https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:id/2876 Tomb Raider but they will say it was Game of the year edition now the regular.

6 years ago

can remeber that Tomb Raider was a free game or 1$ on gmg.

6 years ago

This used to be one of their rules forever ago, but they stopped stating it and they've included previously bundled games for several months now. Even games that have been in bundles from their own site already.

The golden times are over. 9 months of my year sub left and i feel like i'd be better off just buying the games that actually look interesting. Tomb Raider was below 3€ on steam last week and it's the only new unlock that tempts me s: other than that and the long dark nothing interesting for me again v.v

6 years ago

yep

6 years ago*

Is it worth to activate Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition when I already have the base game?

6 years ago

The DLCs are quite poor.

6 years ago

First note that they are two seperate games and you can own both.so you won't just get the DLC added to the version you already own.

Are you a game collector? Yes, activate it.
Are you an achievement hunter? Yes, activate it.
Do you own the DLC for the standard version? If not, activate it.

6 years ago

i think i read somewhere that for the pc version the definite version is a downgrade in the graphic departement, but I have no first hand experience on this.

6 years ago

Zodiac Tournament is definitely worth it. Year of the Snake and Nightmare in North Point are okay. The rest are just are just point boosts, outfits and vehicles.

6 years ago

From what I've read the Definitive Edition has far more bugs then the original.

6 years ago

Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider that I have both beaten ages ago >.< They are still great games tho so I hope they will make someone else happy.

6 years ago

Tomb Raider is just standard edition and not GOTY edition just an fyi.

6 years ago

Just my luck, Purchased Sleeping Dogs in the winter sale. Oh well, in a giveaway it goes.

6 years ago

or just refund it if you have less than 2 hours.

6 years ago

I got Tomb Raider in the Thanksgiving sale

6 years ago

Did anyone activate Sleeping Dogs in Germany? Works?

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Standard version is good, that's why we Germans get that one instead of the way better Definite Edition. I actually have to use a VPN to start the latter every time I want to play it.. shame. Gonna ask Humble for a partial refund since the standard edition is in NO way an appropriate substitute for the Definite Edition.

6 years ago

We get a standard key?

6 years ago

Yes

6 years ago

What the heck is our (Germany's) problem with the game's definitive edition?

6 years ago

Wurde nicht zensiert released. Das Original, was man auch hierzulande auf Steam findet, ist stark zensiert worden. Auch ein Grund, warum ich beide Versionen mit VPN aktiviert habe - und die Standardversion lohnt ohnehin nicht.

6 years ago

Die Zensur/Schnitte finde ich manchmal ziemlich fragwürdig.

Wie ist das eigentlich mit VPN? Laut den Steam-Richtlinien ist es ja nicht erlaubt, aber wie sieht es in der Realität aus? Wird das verfolgt? Oder stört Steam im Prinzip nur der potentielle Kauf via VPN über ihren eigenen Store (um beispielsweise über den Store von Russland etc. einzukaufen)?

6 years ago

Steam stört es definitiv, wenn man VPN nutzt, um es im Ausland günstiger zu kaufen. Das war u.a. ein Grund dafür, dass man Geschenke nicht mehr ins Inventar packen kann. Die ToS verbieten es generell, Du hättest also kein großartiges Argument, wenn sie Dich erwischten. Ich bezweifel aber, dass sie ohne einen Verdacht große Überprüfungen zu Accounts und den benutzten IPs machen.

Es gab immer mal wieder unbelegte Äußerungen im Netz, dass Leute dafür gesperrt worden. Aber eben unbelegt. Andere Stimmen behaupten, dass dann nur das betroffene erworbene/aktivierte Spiel wieder entfernt worden ist. Aber auch das ist unbewiesen.

Ich persönlich würde nicht mit VPN spielen (dazu besteht auch kein Grund, da selbst NotRunnable-IP-Sperren 90 Tage nach Aktivierung wegfallen). Kaufen per VPN nur, wenn es gar nicht anders geht (Reseller, Keyshops) und selbst dann nur mit entsprechendem Zweit-Account. Kurz mal was aktivieren, ja (aber auch da besser benachbartes Ausland).

Du kannst sehr viele Infos zu diesem und ähnlichen Themen in der Gruppe for UNCUT erhalten.

6 years ago

Wie ist das dann eigentlich, wenn man sich im Ausland aufhält, dort ein Spiel in seinem Account registriert und dann wieder nach Deutschland zurück kommt? Beispielsweise bei einem Spiel wie Wolfenstein. Theoretisch müsste man es ja dann dort ganz legal aktivieren können und hat dann die originale Kopie in seinem Account registriert.

6 years ago

"Legal" ist es eh. Die ToS sind ja nur Nutzungsbestimmungen. Wenn Du kein VPN benötigst, um einen Key zu aktivieren oder etwas zu kaufen, können sie sich dich daher auch nicht bestrafen/ausschließen. Aber soweit ich weiß, müsste man bei einem Auslandsaufenthalt erst einmal die Account-Einstellungen ändern und dann ein lokales Zahlungsmittel benutzen (Gift Cards o.ä.), ein vorhandenes Guthaben soll auch nicht gehen.

Zum Beispiel: Welches Wolfenstein meinst Du? Die drei neuen haben alle zensierte Versionen in Deutschland im Angebot, die ROW-Versionen lassen sich nur per VPN aktivieren. Bei den alten sieht es anders aus (wobei ich es bei 2009 nicht weiß, das ist leider zu selten).

6 years ago

Ich dachte beispielsweise an Wolfenstein: The New Order. Und dann eben an den Fall, dass ich einen ROW Key im Ausland aktiviere oder das Spiel direkt kaufe, während ich im Ausland bin. Ich habe mich gefragt, ob es dann problemlos in der Uncut-Version in DE nutzbar wäre, wenn ich zurück bin.

Das mit den Store-Einstellungen weiß ich nicht. Vor einigen Monaten war ich in Kanada in Steam eingeloggt. Ich musste keine Einstellungen ändern, aber ich habe auch nichts gekauft oder aktiviert.

Edit: Laut Steam werden im Ausland mögliche Käufe so abgewickelt, als ob ich noch im Heimatland wäre. Wenn ich die US angeben würde, dann müsste ich das nachweisen.

6 years ago*

Key-Aktivierung im Ausland ginge. Bei der Aktivierung per VPN musst Du ansonsten auch nichts ändern. Das läuft aufs Gleiche raus. Aber der Store funktioniert nicht. Und weil Wolfenstein: TNO leider eins der wenigen Spiele mit NotRunnable-Restriktion für Deutschland ist, müsstest Du 90 Tage warten, um es ohne VPN starten zu können.

Als Du in Kanada eingeloggt warst, dürften es auf Grund der Account-Einstellung im Store aber noch Preise in Euro anstatt kanadische Dollar gewesen sein.

Ja, ich habe auch davon gelesen, dass Valve in manchen Fällen sogar Nachweise über den Umzug/längeren Auslandsaufenthalt haben möchte.

6 years ago

Alles klar, danke!

6 years ago

Interessiert die Null, solang du nix im ausländischen Shop kaufst. Hab bislang dutzende Games aktiviert und gespielt und es ist nie was geschehen. Ich denke die drücken da halt auch ein Auge zu, da ihnen Deutsche mit der bescheuerten Zensurpolitik auch sicher etwas leid tun.

6 years ago

Ich kenne auch einige, die sehr viele Spiele per VPN aktiviert haben. Auch nichts passiert. Aber trotzdem schwingt bei mir immer ein bisschen Skepsis mit.

6 years ago

Visceral brutality

6 years ago

Was gar nicht mal stimmt - selbst MKX kam hierzulande unzensiert heraus und ist weitaus brutaler.

6 years ago

Was genau ist denn der Unterschied? Wahrscheinlich sind bei der Definite Edition DLCs dabei?

Und der partial refund ist möglich? Einfach eine E-Mail an den Support? Was kann man dann da erwarten - 1/9 seines Geldes zurück?

On topic [thread]: Good bundle for me (3 wishlist games + The Long Dark) :)

6 years ago

Remastered (Texturen, Gameplay) und alle DLCs.

6 years ago

Das ist dann im Vergleich wirklich ziemlich mager. Hmm.
Danke für die Info! :)

6 years ago

Remaster ist für Konsolen, also die "verbesserten" Texturen sind nur bedingt verbessert.
Alle DLCs, Rest verschlimmbessert. Neue Bugs.

6 years ago

Also neue Bugs jetzt in der Remastered?

Vielen Dank! :)

6 years ago

I actually have to use a VPN to start the latter every time I want to play it

Wann hast Du es aktiviert? Nach drei Monaten sollte das Starten doch ohne VPN gehen (ähnlich wie die Wolfenstein-ROW-Versionen etc.)?

6 years ago

Hat HB schonmal teil-erstattungen gemacht wenn man sich beschwert?

6 years ago

Die machen wohl jetzt zu IGN-Zeiten garkeine Rückerstattungen mehr. Früher konnte man das ganze Bundle zurückgeben.

6 years ago

Klappen tut es aber du bekommst nur die Normale, nicht die Definitive.

6 years ago

Danke. Oh ... Humble ist schlecht geworden. Ich versuche dann mal, ihn auf der Humble-Seite mit VPN "freizulegen" ... mal sehen, was dann passiert ...

6 years ago

Ist bestimmt an den Kauf bzw. Account-gebunden, aber viel Glück.^^

6 years ago

region wird beim kauf über browser ip und gewählte bezahlmethode bestimmt

6 years ago

Möglicherweise mittlerweile nur noch IP, nicht mehr Bezahlmethode, aber wer weiß sowas schon genau.

6 years ago

Bleibt die Frage: Bekommen deutsche Käufer einen Key explizit für die normale Edition oder schaltet der erhaltene Key für deutsche Käufer die normale frei, für alle anderen außerhalb Deutschlands die Definitive Edition?

6 years ago

ich denke die zweite option ist auf steam technisch nicht möglich

6 years ago

Ja, denke auch das es 2 verschiedene Keys sind. Eines für Deutsche, das andere für ROW.

6 years ago

Technisch möglich ist es, erschreckenderweise. Passiert aber nur bei so nem Call of Duty.

6 years ago

Muss die erste Variante sein, weil es unterschiedliche App IDs sind.

6 years ago

So müsste es sein, das stimmt.

6 years ago

Did someone know if the Key activates outside Germany or is it a German Key ???
i bought it from Germany!

6 years ago

You should receive a key for the standard edition then. :-/

6 years ago

Great early teasers, TERRRIBLE unlocks. Well, hopefully HIVESWAP is good.
But Tomb Raider? Fairly sure I bought that in a regular Humble Bundle long ago :/

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

The game in a Montlhy 3 months ago was "Rise of the Tomb Raider". It's a different game than "Tomb Raider" which is in this one

6 years ago

Are you not confusing it with Rise of the Tomb Raider, the newer title?

6 years ago

Crappy unlocks. Meh.

6 years ago

did we german customer get the normal edition of sleeping dogs because the definite version is ip blocked in germany or is it just mislabeled?

6 years ago

Tried to activate it and it says i already own it (I only own the german version)

6 years ago

i got the crabby low-violent (LV) buggy standard-edition

6 years ago

Loved it!

6 years ago

It's prob. the German Version of Sleeping Dogs for German buyers...

6 years ago

Can anybody please confirm that it is Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition? If so, it is geo-blocked in Germany, so no activation and no starting it up with a german IP.

6 years ago

No, its only Sleeping Dogs.
(In german: Es wird ledilglich Sleeping Dogs hinzugefügt.)^

6 years ago

Says it's Definite Edition for me.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Not if you're from Germany because the Definite Edition can only be activated using VPN. The key provided if you're from Germany is the regular German low violence version of the game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/ Anyone outside of Germany should get the Definite Edition, though.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Tomb Raider, and I don't see any region lock when I click on "Gift to a friend".

6 years ago

when i activate it, it was written "Tomb Raider (ROW)"

6 years ago

Fyi - Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition was bundled once previously.

Square Enix Easter Surprise Box - 2016

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4bciiv/square_enix_easter_surprise_box_2016_games/

6 years ago

Glad I changed my mind and bought this monthly, ended up with 3 wishlisted games, and the rest are good too.

6 years ago

At least HIVESWAP: Act 1 and Mr. Shifty are on my wishlist.
Disappointed though with the other 3 games. Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider are old games that most people already own and I don't think they should be in a monthly bundle.

6 years ago

+1 Agree with you. Same situation. Had Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider already and can't gift them here as I won't get full CV because tgey are previously bundled :(

6 years ago

Already owned 3 of the new reveals (Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Cursed Castilla). Some good games if somebody didn't already have them. :)

6 years ago

Can someone not from Germany tell me if Sleeping Dogs only shows up as "Sleeping Dogs" or "Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition" on the key redemption page? Because I bought the bundle with a German IP while not being German myself and if they gave me a Standard Edition key because of it I am going to be pissed...

EDIT: HB support replaced the key for me :)

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Great.... got screwed over. Time to write a very nice support ticket. Thanks for the info!

6 years ago

Let me know if that works out, since that's a situation I may well be in as well in the future, and I seem to remember somebody in a similar situation in the past who didn't have any luck with Humble support :/ Good luck in any case!

6 years ago

I just sent my ticket in. I will let you know once I get a response. I will press on till I either get what I should have or get a refund. It is unacceptable that they decide what keys you get based on an IP and not the payment address or the country that you Steam account is set to.

6 years ago

Curious if the new IGN-Humble gives refunds just as easily.
Old Humble would only issue you a refund, easily. But definitely not a new key for the other edition.

6 years ago

We shall see once I finally get a response. I am really hoping for a new key because I have nothing to do with a LV German copy of it...

6 years ago

Did you also get rejected, like the posters below?

6 years ago

I didn't even get an answer yet... T.T

6 years ago

They replaced the key for me now, I am genuinely surprised :D

6 years ago

Awesome, genuinely surprised as well. Would you paste/screenshot the message you got for posterity?

6 years ago

Here you go. I might have emphasised that I am not in fact German a little bit too much, but I was so annoyed.

View attached image.
6 years ago

tl;dr:
Just insist that you weren't German to begin with. Maybe VPN to convince. Profitz.

6 years ago

You could always buy bundles with a VPN actually (and I would have done it with the monthly too if I only knew). I bought the Dead Rising one with a Romanian VPN a few months ago because I also had the amazing luck of being in Germany at time it was live. And while I bet it looks sketchy now, I swear to fucking god I am actually Slovenian and not German :D

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Thanks for the info, no surprise there. It's not comparable with MouseWithBeer's situation (and prossibly mine in the future) though, which is what I was interested in: not living in Germany, but having bought this one bundle from a German IP (e.g. while on a business trip).

6 years ago

I know, hope you have more luck than i had.

6 years ago

They just replaced the key for me :D

6 years ago

Yay! Glad to hear it :) (and thanks for reporting back!)

6 years ago

Me too, I was genuinely surprised :o took a while to get an answer, but worth it in the end :D Hope you have just as much luck in the future if it ends up applying to you :)

6 years ago

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition / Argentina

6 years ago

Thanks for the info!

6 years ago

Shows up as "Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition"

6 years ago

Thanks for the info!

6 years ago

Retarded or why else did you bought the bundle with a German IP while not being German!?

6 years ago

Maybe because I was in the Germany at the time and wasn't expecting such nonsense? And no need to be rude.

6 years ago

Maybe it is just unacceptable if someone trying to scam them by using proxys :D

6 years ago

Scaming using proxies? What the fuck are you on about? Ever heard of vacations?

6 years ago

Yeah no need to be rude, I'm not humble support, tell them your story and maybe they will believe in your "vacations".

6 years ago

No need to randomly accuse people of shit you know nothing about? If only they had my billing address and could tell that I am not from Germany.... Oh wait they do...

6 years ago

Wow twice a scammer, a german hacker who use someone billing address, hope that poor boy will get his refund back ahaha

6 years ago

Dude, you have some serious issues, I am done with you.

6 years ago

Happy with tomb raider and sleeping dogs that I don't have ;).
In fact the solution to pay less game is to have a game backlog.
When you buy 1 or 3 years after release you pay less and don't hava to have the last graphic cards.
You have enough to wait with your game on your backlog.

The trouble is with multiplayers game that 3 years after are deserted....

6 years ago

+1
Also I don't really do multiplayer so this one is not an issue to me ;)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Huh.

6 years ago

come on Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs ??? thats a bit disappointed

6 years ago

dude the hidden gem in there is Mr shifty!!!! + sleeping dogs is very nice if you dont have it.

6 years ago

yeah i know. mr. shifty and The Long Dark and Qantum Break are really good Games, but Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs are old Games, i have them since ages haha :) and we in germany only got the normal Sleeping Dogs without Definitve Edition :(

6 years ago

Lol i just bought Tomb Raider last week... Sleeping dogs is great though!

6 years ago

Refund time thus?

6 years ago

Nah, already finished the game so had over 12 hours playtime and it was only 2.99. I made a giveaway for the other one :)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Me too! I can't handle all this violence! Kappa

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

Square Enix decided not to make Sleeping Dogs Definitive available for German Steam players - not any other way around.

6 years ago

same here, also Wolfenstein and many other Games.

6 years ago

Have Tomb Raider, have Sleeping Dogs. Hiveswap is a wishlist yes! The early unlocks were great, of course, and I don't think I much want the other two, but it's still a good bundle on the balance - just a quiet kind of reveal, since we've known about the big guns for a month already.

Next month is a dilemma, as I already have the Civ6 Deluxe.

6 years ago

You could trade it.

6 years ago

Yes, but I like the bundles mostly for me, you know how it is.

6 years ago

Yeah, I know the feeling bro. I only trade those that are multiplayer oriented, such as H1Z1.
I'm having my doubts aswell with Civ 6, due to the large amount of DLCs it may have. I'm not a fan of it. But I always have the sensation that if I don't buy it, there will be games that I wanted, and have to start with the pain and time wasted that is trading.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Not sure if I'll keep it yet, I'll decide somewhere later along the way.

6 years ago

look at some gameplay, i'm pretty sure you will love the game, it seems very fun!

6 years ago

I'll give it a chance - thanks!

6 years ago

:D

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.