Purchase the OCTOBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive BATTLETECH with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 27th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 4th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • September 6th, 2019: The September Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

BATTLETECH (and similarly BATTLETECH Flashpoint)
There are only two type of keys available:

Customers from RU/CIS + LATAM + KR + CN will receive a key that can be redeemed only in these countries, everyone else receives a key that can be redeemed everywhere.
Thanks to Tryo and Joanguva for the screenshots.

PLANET ALPHA

• PLANET ALPHA (Africa + ME) United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Swaziland, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • PLANET ALPHA (Asia) - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • PLANET ALPHA (South America) - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
    PLANET ALPHA (RU/CIS) - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation
  • Everyone else: PLANET ALPHA (ROW, but not the store sub)

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Override: Mech City Brawl. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again! RESTOCKED.

Reminder that the Override: Mech City Brawl Bundle comes as one key which includes the DLC, therefore if you plan on getting it, make sure you won't activate the Override: Mech City Brawl key from the bundle.

Reminder that you might have a key for PUSS! soundtrack from this promotion. (source)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: BATTLETECH + 2 DLCs, Sonic Mania

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BATTLETECH 72% of 8006 🏆 6.00 CV app/637090 W M L 0 $39.99
BATTLETECH Flashpoint (DLC) 53% of 193 - - 3.00 CV app/911930 W M L 0 $19.99
BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack (DLC) 40% of 30 (Base game has cards) - 0.60 CV app/799751 W M L 0 $3.99
Sonic Mania 91% of 8850 🏆 3.00 CV app/584400 W 1 $19.99
The Spiral Scouts 94% of 254 🏆 1.50 CV app/862480 W M 0 $9.99
PLANET ALPHA 77% of 180 🏆 3.00 CV app/485030 W 0 $19.99
Override: Mech City Brawl 84% of 191 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/709440 W 0 $29.99
PUSS! 93% of 235 🏆 1.50 CV app/719750 W M 0 $9.99
Avernum 3: Ruined World 83% of 93 🏆 3.00 CV app/691830 W M 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $173.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Roman Sands

The Sun is getting closer. Soon, it will consume everything. It may be one week, it may be two. No matter, just run along and fetch a new round of cocktails. Daiquiris.
A visual novel at the end of the world.

Youtube trailer

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th OCTOBER!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this bundle and the Battletech Season Pass, like the #IGNlluminati want you to?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Fool me once, fool me many times… shame on me I'll keep my subscription running?
[New subscription] I’m jumping up and down with joy. I’ve been wanting to own BATTLETECH for ages!
[Maybe subscribe] This doesn’t look particularly good, but it doesn’t look bad either. Eh, I’ll just push the decision for later.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] What a disappointment after the last few Weekly / Monthly bundles! Come on IGN, you can do better than this!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is Halloween month, not the time for silly subscriptions.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Sonic Mania is great... too bad I already own it :P

4 years ago

Looks like they might have struck out with Battletech if they're adding more reveals to get people on the hook but DLC and Sonic Mania... that's not a very good sign for what is still not revealed. Pause again.

4 years ago

First time subscriber last month for Slay the spire, can you pause month after month? How does it work?

4 years ago

I'm pretty sure you can. Just go to your subscription page and at the very bottom of the page, click "manage my subscription". You have a button to pause there. It'll ask to confirm several times so keep clicking until you have a message that says "enjoy your month off" or something like that. I'm serious, they ask you 3 times if you're sure you want to pause!
And you get an email confirming. After the bundle is revealed, you'll get unpaused automatically.

4 years ago

You can pause any month, at any time prior to them charging you for the month (I'm not sure if that's a week before it releases, or when exactly it is, but should be roughly consistent from month to month). If you bought a set number of months, those count as credits, and are only redeemed if you get the bundle. So if you buy 6 months, you could get one month's bundle, pause for 5 months, and then get the next 5 months' worth of bundles.

Also, how are you enjoying Slay the Spire? On a scale of 1-10, would you agree that it's an 11? ;) I was interested in it, and had hopes that I might like it, but I was not prepared for just how good it is, and how absolutely captivating it is.

4 years ago

I'm really enjoying Slay the Spire, it was absolutely worth the money. Still trying to learn the meta and form builds. Haven't managed to get very far.

4 years ago

One thing I learned that has helped me immensely is to not build towards a build. You want to build towards a deck that can beat the encounters you'll be facing, and not towards any particular build.

In Act 1 it's getting direct damage to kill the elites - like Gremlin Nob - without taking too much damage. So I try to pick up some decent damage cards from early fights, and either upgrade one of them or a starting card that applies Vulnerable or Weak. After the elites it's about getting some AoE for Act 2 and some sort of scaling damage for Act 2 boss and onwards - Caltrops, Bronze Scales, Demon Form, Noxious Fumes, etc. If a card doesn't seem useful towards those goals (it doesn't provide me with more block, or AoE, or scaling damage, or debuffs), I skip. I won't build towards a particular build, just go with the cards that I get. So while Entrench is great with Barricade and Catalyst is great with Noxious Fumes, I won't pick one up until I get Barricade or Noxious Fumes because until that point it's basically a curse in your deck.

4 years ago

Not to mention the increased subscriber discount they're advertising in the email.

4 years ago

I actually think it's a smart move. The base game isn't that enticing since you know there's DLC and a Season Pass, and bundle shoppers are generally the same ones who will wait to get the Gold / Definitive / GotY / Complete Edition with the DLC included. But by bundling the DLC, it's effectively upgrading Battletech to a "Gold Edition". It's not quite the Mercenary Collection which includes the Season Pass, but including the best of the currently available expansions makes it a far more compelling offering.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Maybe they'll be in the bundle but that's not very likely considering they are trying to make you buy the DLC on their store.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Sonic Mania? SONIC MANIA?! HOW DID I MISS THIS TODAY?!

4 years ago

Even with the extra reveal this is still a pretty disappointing month. Epic's free games have been blowing HB out of the water recently. Easy pause for me.

4 years ago

Epic's free games have been awesome, but I actually think this is a pretty great month - but it really depends on what you like.

I tried and loved Battletech during the previous free weekend, but wasn't sure about the bundle since it didn't include the DLC. Now that it includes Flashpoints, which is the most compelling DLC IMO, this makes it a pretty exciting bundle. And Sonic Mania seems pretty great, and practically everyone seems to love it.

So for me, they took a bundle I was interested in, made it better with the inclusion of DLC, and better again with the inclusion of a second great game.

4 years ago

Easy skip. Too bad the little indie games that get revealed are probably gonna be great fun that I'll miss out on.

4 years ago

I wanted to pause as I have battletech already (and liked this game), but dont have DLC's. Unfortunately it is not a sesson pass and they missing Urban Warfare dlc. Also dont have Sonic Mania (but not my cup of tea). Iy will be bad monthly for me but i am still tempted - will need to decide as less then week to autopay;)

4 years ago

I'm surprised that nobody seems to mind that they already had Sonic Mania in one of their own regular bundles. Pretty weak if that is one of the early unlocks.

4 years ago

Tier 3 was pretty expensive so i dont think that many people ended up buying it. For me it would propably be a reason to avoid the bundle but my girlfriend needs it so its tough to pass it especially considering they added an expensive dlc for battletech.

4 years ago

Will likely buy for Sonic, even though I missed the coupon some of you got :/

4 years ago

I was happy for Sonic Mania. It's been on my wishlist for some time.

4 years ago

Same, I had to double-check myself that is this really the retro 2D Sonic, and not the 3D Deviantart fandom one with the Sanic T-shirt DLC :D

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Battletech wasn't my thing but I waited to see if there will be an other early reveal. DLC's and a PC only game is a "no-buy this month" for me. If these are the most attractive games in the monthly... I already spent way too much this month between humble sales, bundles and fanatical so it is best like that.

4 years ago

Hmm. The DLC is cool, I'm a little on the fence about Battletech but it's probably something I mostly want. Sonic, however, is very much not my bag.

4 years ago

I'm disappointed with that new early unlock, as I've never been a fan of Sonic. As usual, even if the early unlocks aren't of any interest to me, I can't help but think that I might miss something I truly want. Also... since it's the October monthly, I'm wondering if there will be any horror games. It's gonna be the Halloween month after all, so that would be fitting. Eh. Really on the fence, should I unpause or not? Now would be a good time for HB to send me an email with a discount. That could make me bite.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

For 12 bucks i am sure you will fine a few hours of enjoyable playtime no matter what games are in. At least thats the case for me.

4 years ago

You could try cancelling to see if they offer a discount that way.
Or you have several month sub with tokens, then that might not work.

4 years ago

$9.00, huh? Well, okay. - . -

4 years ago

Obligatory reminder that the autocharge process will start in a few hours.

Last time to pause / cancel your subscription if you want to skip this month.

4 years ago

i got charged =/, can i get my money back if i open a ticket?
Edit: Sent a ticket

4 years ago*

Don't do that, support the Humble Bundle :)

4 years ago

Get outta here IGN.

4 years ago

HB: "Get outta here dirty trader" or did it end well?

4 years ago

What?

4 years ago

Humble often says we cant support you because you are a reseller/trader.

4 years ago

They will have to show proof of that, the bundle didn't even end and i haven't touched a single key, also my first refund .

4 years ago

They don't have to show anything at all, they will just say no support and then ignore you completely.

4 years ago

I've done that before, I find they're usually quite large.

4 years ago

They can and they will as long as you didnt reveal the keys. But i am sure till now you got your money back.

4 years ago

I accidentally bought October HM Bundle, created a ticket and they did a refund.

4 years ago

Worst bundle yet

4 years ago

And then the hidden unlocks turn out to be CyberPunk 2077, Greedfall, Code Vein, Blasphemous, A Plague Tale: Innocence, and Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice

:p

4 years ago

Cyberpunk isnt even out for 6 months and the rest i have no interest in lol

4 years ago

4 years ago

FYI to others:

this offer is only available to new subscribers.

BTW happy cake day!

4 years ago

I don't know if it has always been the case or not but I had paused before the early unlocks were revealed and I went to check the status of my sub now and I had to pause it again.

4 years ago

You paused it before the autocharge date and as a result you weren't charged for this bundle.
We are now after the autocharge date, which means that you basically paused it for next month already (November Monthly).
Or in other words, no one automatically charges you for the current month after the autocharge date (you wouldn't have been charged when the October bundle releases).

4 years ago

But when I paused it today it specifically said it was the October 2019 Bundle with the Battletech DLCs, and that it is paused until 1 November. I compared both e-mails and the only difference between today's e-mail and the other October pause e-mail was the list of games (before: BATTLETECH, today: BATTLETECH, BATTLETECH - Flashpoint, and BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack).

4 years ago

I haven't paused in forever. I hope it was a good decision.

4 years ago

Is new monthly for real?

4 years ago

My exact thoughts. 0_0

4 years ago

boooom next monthly is great!!

4 years ago

Next month will be really good :D