Purchase the OCTOBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive BATTLETECH with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ September 27th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† October 4th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› September 6th, 2019: The September Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

BATTLETECH (and similarly BATTLETECH Flashpoint)
There are only two type of keys available:

Customers from RU/CIS + LATAM + KR + CN will receive a key that can be redeemed only in these countries, everyone else receives a key that can be redeemed everywhere.
Thanks to Tryo and Joanguva for the screenshots.

PLANET ALPHA

• PLANET ALPHA (Africa + ME) United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote D'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Swaziland, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • PLANET ALPHA (Asia) - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • PLANET ALPHA (South America) - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
    PLANET ALPHA (RU/CIS) - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan confirmation
  • Everyone else: PLANET ALPHA (ROW, but not the store sub)

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Override: Mech City Brawl. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again! RESTOCKED.

Reminder that the Override: Mech City Brawl Bundle comes as one key which includes the DLC, therefore if you plan on getting it, make sure you won't activate the Override: Mech City Brawl key from the bundle.

Reminder that you might have a key for PUSS! ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ from this promotion. (source)

ย 

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: BATTLETECH + 2 DLCs, Sonic Mania

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BATTLETECH 72% of 8006 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/637090 W M L 0 $39.99
BATTLETECH Flashpoint (DLC) 53% of 193 - - 3.00 CV app/911930 W M L 0 $19.99
BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack (DLC) 40% of 30 (Base game has cards) - 0.60 CV app/799751 W M L 0 $3.99
Sonic Mania 91% of 8850 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/584400 W 1 $19.99
The Spiral Scouts 94% of 254 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/862480 W M 0 $9.99
PLANET ALPHA 77% of 180 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/485030 W 0 $19.99
Override: Mech City Brawl 84% of 191 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/709440 W 0 $29.99
PUSS! 93% of 235 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/719750 W M 0 $9.99
Avernum 3: Ruined World 83% of 93 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/691830 W M 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $173.91

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Roman Sands

The Sun is getting closer. Soon, it will consume everything. It may be one week, it may be two. No matter, just run along and fetch a new round of cocktails. Daiquiris.
A visual novel at the end of the world.

Youtube trailer

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 4th OCTOBER!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this bundle and the Battletech Season Pass, like the #IGNlluminati want you to?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Fool me once, fool me many timesโ€ฆ shame on me I'll keep my subscription running?
[New subscription] Iโ€™m jumping up and down with joy. Iโ€™ve been wanting to own BATTLETECH for ages!
[Maybe subscribe] This doesnโ€™t look particularly good, but it doesnโ€™t look bad either. Eh, Iโ€™ll just push the decision for later.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] What a disappointment after the last few Weekly / Monthly bundles! Come on IGN, you can do better than this!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is Halloween month, not the time for silly subscriptions.

Dodge a bullet here, and next month looks to be even worse.

4 years ago

Next month early unlocks...wow. We had a thread not that long ago on here where people were asked to post what they thought would be their ideal early unlocks, and both of the games I picked are on it this time. Instant buy!

4 years ago

November best buy

4 years ago

Next month's early unlocks are incredible.

4 years ago

+100

4 years ago

Next month's early unlocks are amazing WTF, $12 for Spyro and Crash is a STEAL, how did they even pull this off

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

i saw that ;)

4 years ago

^^

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Just a delay ;)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Same here, hence the deleted comment above yours :D

4 years ago

I almost bought Puss! last night because I've had it wishlisted and it had an all time low price on Steam... but my HB senses were tingling and I decided to wait until today to see what happened. (โŒโ– _โ– )

4 years ago

Wow so there were no hidden games to reveal this time? That's really weak.

4 years ago

Hot dang, I dodged a bullet this month. Only game I'm remotely interested in is The Spiral Scouts, and that should be easy enough to trade for.

4 years ago

what a joke this month...

4 years ago

Fair enough. I was unsure about this one, but I'm glad I stayed in - Avernum 3 is a high priority for me, and Planet Alpha looks interesting. Spiral Scouts I'm not sure about.

I'll dwell on it for a while, but next month is looking like a hard no.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I want to know where the rest of my Monthly games are this time since I bought into this. They ALWAYS have hidden reveals and this feels like half a monthly bundle.

4 years ago

Edit: OH, nvm. Looks like it just took time to add the rest of the games.

4 years ago

Not the best Monthly bundle, but not the worst either.

Want The Spiral Scouts and PLANET ALPHA, and maybe Override, hopefully I can get them from either a group split or win it.

But did they seriously bundle a Puss soundtrack instead of an actual game? Any game? o_O :O
Edit: Nevermind they took a while to add the actual game in.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Hey Lilly, thanks as always for maintaining these threads!

The table is only showing the soundtrack DLC for Puss! but shouldn't that be pointing to the base game? Or am I missing something?

Also, FYI: PLANET ALPHA is showing a region lock on Humble, when attempting to create a gift key. It looks like Humble is claiming that the key is only redeemable in NA and EU countries.

4 years ago*

It was a mistake, hard to deal with 3 threads at the same time and overflowing comments. Sorry for that, it is fixed.

4 years ago

I can only imagine what your inbox looks like! Thanks for staying on top of everything.

Not sure if you saw my edit regarding a possible region lock for PLANET ALPHA. SteamDB does seem to indicate that there are separate packages for Africa, Asia, RU/CIS and South America. I'm in USA, so I think my key would be ROW... but I guess I am not quite sure.

4 years ago

Even if separate subs exist, Humble Bundle / the publishers might decide to give out the ROW version to everyone.
I'll look into it, thanks!

4 years ago

I don't regret pausing :D

4 years ago

Iโ€™m glad I checked the page today and Re-paused.
I paused near the start of the month and apparently it unpaused itself.

A couple of interesting games, but Sonic is still the best game that Iโ€™m after, so Iโ€™m happy that I paused.

4 years ago

I gave in... hoping to see at least one horror game. Nope. I was kinda wishing for The Evil Within. I'm not sure how I feel about that monthly yet. Puss was wishlisted as it looks so damn weird, and I like weird, but that seems more suited for a Fanatical bundle. Or maybe a regular HB, T2.

4 years ago

I'm guessing that if Evil Within is part of a Monthly, it'll be the early reveal.

4 years ago

I don't know... I mean, I doubt HB would impress anyone with an early reveal that people can pick up for about $6 when it's on sale. O_o

4 years ago

Told myself not pausing would get me at least one or two games I'd like

Nope.

4 years ago

Avernum!? Hell yeah! :3
I'm pretty happy with this month :)
Only Override is not interesting for me

View attached image.
4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Planet Alpha has region lock for RU/CIS

4 years ago

Well, I did want Battletech, so there's that. I'm not even sure what to make of the rest of it.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.