Purchase the JULY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

šŸ“… Important dates

• šŸ’³ June 28th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• šŸ“† July 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • āŒ› June 7th, 2019: The June Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

To be added here if any exist.

šŸŽ® Games:

Pay early and get: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 20939 ā¤ šŸ† 29.99 CV app/414340 W 0 $29.99
Moonlighter 77% of 3321 ā¤ šŸ† 19.99 CV app/606150 W M L 0 $19.99
Road Redemption 80% of 5075 ā¤ šŸ† 3.00 CV app/300380 W M L 0 $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus 90% of 1949 ā¤ šŸ† 4.50 CV app/673880 W M L 0 $29.99
Love is Dead 100% of 15 - šŸ† 1.80 CV app/453910 W M 0 $11.99
60 Parsecs! 84% of 585 - šŸ† 2.25 CV app/646270 W M 0 $14.99
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin 87% of 49 - šŸ† 1.50 CV āš™ļø app/802450 W 0 $9.99

āš™ļø - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $136.93

CV:

Note: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice also activates Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition

šŸ’ø Subscription + Bonuses

Ā  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

šŸ’” Humble original: Kind Words (lo fi chill beats to write to)

Write nice letters to people and trade stickers! Has something got you down? Stressed you out? It might help you to talk about it. Write out your concerns and sorrows and share them. Everyone can respond to requests with letters of comfort, sympathy or gentle advice. Use your words to lift others and be lifted in return.

Youtube trailer

Steam keys have been added.

šŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

šŸ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JULY!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

After Ubisoft and Blizzard, would you have expected an Epic bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Iā€™m just glad that the rest of the reveals from last month were not Overwatch lootboxes. Faith in IGN restored.
[New subscription] Wow, what a comeback after last month's Blizzard hate. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice surely makes up for it.
[Maybe subscribe] IGN, you'd better add some extra early reveals to this bundle or I'll be skipping this month.
[Have] I already own the early revelas. Now, what should I do?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] This looks like a good month to pause.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Steam Summer Sale is much more tempting than this bundle.
[Complain] The quality of these Humble Monthlies is going down the drain.

insta buy just for hellblade

4 years ago

It's a good week for my wishlist, and a bad week for my backlog and my wallet!

First chrono.gg had Road Redemption on sale, then I get Hellblade from Humble (yes please!) and chrono.gg now has Depraved at a historical low price.

4 years ago

And this is how to do a monthly. 2 well liked mid tier indie games, instead of 1 overpriced dead multiplayer game from a big publisher. Thumbs up.

4 years ago

Pretty much everyone here, and on other gaming forums seems to agree about this. I wonder what the sales are telling them though since it's not the first time they've had old "abandoned" multiplayer games as early reveals. I'm happy with my decision to pause last month.

4 years ago

Yeah the fact they had to bump it to the 'standard' edition tells me, they know it wasn't well received. Aprils bundle on the other hand, with northgard and mutant zero, I don't think I saw anyone really upset about it. But I guess humble are still enticed by the 'AAA shine', thinking it will bring in new customers, when the reality is the shine faded long ago for most of us, and a good indie is just as good as a good 'big' game, let alone a steaming pile of mp-only abandonware.

4 years ago

One can hope that whoever decides the bundle contents are interpreting things in a similar fashion as we are.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Finally someone gets it that you cant put only indie games, those bundles are supposed to cover everyone tastes.

4 years ago

Yeah that's a good point, I have actually played Overwatch and the division after getting them on the monthlies. It was nice to play them without paying a lot of money. I just think these big games seem to come at the expense of the other games in the bundle. Whereas a bundle with 6 or 7 smaller games is much more likely to have something of good quality for everyone.

4 years ago

First time in a long time I've considered re-subbing. We'll see.

4 years ago

2 wishlisted games..... aaaaaand it's bought.

4 years ago

Had 7$ off with a past purchase from HB, a no brainer :3c

4 years ago

I cancelled my subscription last month, but this may just get me to re-subscribe...

View attached image.
4 years ago

Hellblade? Fantastic game!

4 years ago

Nice, i've been passing both during sales and feeling bad about it, this is pretty good

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Hellblade <3

4 years ago

Last Montly was just terrible, but here we already got our money's worth in 2 great unlocks.
Less last monthly, more this monthly :)

4 years ago

FINAAAAALLLLY A GOOD HB MONTH!!!! Just in time for my birthday month ;D

4 years ago

I've been debating picking up Moonlighter on sale for a while now. Glad I procrastinated! Extremely happy with both early unlocks this month.

4 years ago

YAY!! 2 wishlist games!! This is amazing!

4 years ago

Hahaha. The "we're sorry about last month" monthly. :)

4 years ago

Dang. Wish my laptop could run Hellblade, would be an instant sale! (Well okay the decision would be instant, but they keep sending me these "please resubscribe" coupons in the middle of the month, so...)

4 years ago

NOW this is the bundle I love!

2 wishlisted games instead of some COD crap!

4 years ago

Wow, now that's a bundle. I own both already but still won't be pausing this month. So much better than last months already!

4 years ago

Hellblade regular and VR both from one key. :D

4 years ago

January - 9 games $261 value
February - 11 games $214 value
March - 9 games $209 value
April - 9 games $171 value
May - 8 games $145 value
June - 7 games $139 value

just sayin'...

Hellblade is nice though, too bad I already bought it in the winter sale... I think I'm gonna pause this month. (which i should have done for June bundle too...)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Whoa boy, the sales on the June one must have been underwhelming if they are trying this hard to win back people. This should win back people though.

4 years ago

Both are wishlisted, it's already a better value proposition than the whole June bundle combined

4 years ago

Both wishlisted games... But recently HB monthly is reaaaally disappointing, maybe i will end buy HB and get the games i want directly...

4 years ago

I was just about to unsub after last month (I stayed on for the discount they offered me, and got low-priority stuff knocked off the wishlist as a result. Not absolutely awful, but not too impressed either), but I'll definitely stay on for this month

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.