Purchase the JULY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ June 28th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† July 5th, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› June 7th, 2019: The June Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

To be added here if any exist.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Moonlighter

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 20939 โค ๐Ÿ† 29.99 CV app/414340 W 0 $29.99
Moonlighter 77% of 3321 โค ๐Ÿ† 19.99 CV app/606150 W M L 0 $19.99
Road Redemption 80% of 5075 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/300380 W M L 0 $19.99
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus 90% of 1949 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/673880 W M L 0 $29.99
Love is Dead 100% of 15 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/453910 W M 0 $11.99
60 Parsecs! 84% of 585 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/646270 W M 0 $14.99
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin 87% of 49 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV โš™๏ธ app/802450 W 0 $9.99

โš™๏ธ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $136.93

CV:

Note: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice also activates Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: Kind Words (lo fi chill beats to write to)

Write nice letters to people and trade stickers! Has something got you down? Stressed you out? It might help you to talk about it. Write out your concerns and sorrows and share them. Everyone can respond to requests with letters of comfort, sympathy or gentle advice. Use your words to lift others and be lifted in return.

Youtube trailer

Steam keys have been added.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th JULY!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

After Ubisoft and Blizzard, would you have expected an Epic bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Iโ€™m just glad that the rest of the reveals from last month were not Overwatch lootboxes. Faith in IGN restored.
[New subscription] Wow, what a comeback after last month's Blizzard hate. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice surely makes up for it.
[Maybe subscribe] IGN, you'd better add some extra early reveals to this bundle or I'll be skipping this month.
[Have] I already own the early revelas. Now, what should I do?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] This looks like a good month to pause.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Steam Summer Sale is much more tempting than this bundle.
[Complain] The quality of these Humble Monthlies is going down the drain.

Tried the trick of subscribing and cancelling but Humble doesn't want to give me a coupon......
BUMMER.......

4 years ago

I haven't seen a coupon even once while trying that trick ;/ You could pause for a week or two and check if they mail you some coupon?

4 years ago

I am not subscribed atm, but this trick worked in the past: renew subscription and cancel right away and then they try to change your mind with a coupon.

But it is either rather random or they do keep track of whom they sent a coupon already and I got one 3 months ago for the April bundle

4 years ago

2 wishlisted games, awesome, Im in
I guess humble wanted to say sorry for such terrible bundle for june

4 years ago

already have them both but feelsgoodman that the headliners feel worth it

4 years ago

Unsub for the second time in a Row, Already have Senua, the other one its not worth it. I'll pass and use the money for other games on my wishlist when they become discounted :P

4 years ago

Bluehearts will be happy ^^

4 years ago

A quick change from one of the worst month to 2 well received games, well played, well played. :D Most likely to sub for the month.

4 years ago

Amazing early unlocks for sure, don't have any of them.

4 years ago

A funny thing that I found.... Didn't want to start a new discussion but it concerns the HB Monthly topic.

I checked the Epic Game Store roadmap out of recent light of some other stuff and found something which is shown in the picture down below.
Highlighted in Red
Roadmap

EDIT: Image has the Target for integration in July.
So maybe they will test that integration in the next month?

4 years ago

Nope, even less freedom for gamers, probably they want to end trading, so if you buy a bundle and own 90% of it, owned items will probably just go to waste.
"Working with Humble Bundle to integrate non-key-based purchase fulfillment i.e. no more copy/pasting codes around"
Funny how they want it to look like an advantage versus current system.

4 years ago

Hmm, if it goes this way and if i own 80% of a bundle and owned games will go to waste i will not buy it anymore!

4 years ago

They did this with Steam and there was a massive enough backlash that they back-pedalled. That said, Ubisoft are already pushing for a keyless system this so it looks like the critical mass is already shifting back in favour of 'gamers just want their games'.

4 years ago

It's better then June already but I'll still pass, odds are there isn't anything else worth playing in this monthly and these 2 don't look like stuff I'd play.

4 years ago

Hellblade is the bee's knees, it's an unique experience that everyone should try, and Moonlighter is decent.

Anyways, since I have xbox game pass for PC now, if humble bundle doesnt start getting their shit together, I'll drop it. last few months everything apart from early reveals was underwhelming!

4 years ago

Bump.
Autocharge tomorrow :3

View attached image.
4 years ago

Auto payment was charged but no early access games?
Is everything is ok?

4 years ago

Same

4 years ago

They don't always offer new release at the autocharge....but anyone subscribed always gets charged 1 week before the rest of the bundle is released. The bundle is actually released on the first Friday of the new month.

We are, however, firmly in solid leak territory, so keep an eye out for that!

~David.

4 years ago

Same, seems to be the case for all who got it via auto payment.There's a reddit topic about it.
It's probably just going to take a bit longer this time until we get the games :3

4 years ago

I got my games, Refresh, though I hasn't redeem them yet.

4 years ago

I still waiting for my games.

4 years ago

Hmm, hope you get yours soon. :)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Got this in my e-mail:
"Du fรฅr ocksรฅ ett paket med deckarspel i slutet av mรฅnad!"
Translates to "You also get a pack of detective games at the end of the month".

HB don't usually send translated mails, and I wonder if this is a bad translation, or a hint of what's in the bundle.

Image below:

View attached image.
4 years ago

Probably a badly translated "mystery games"

4 years ago

That sounds plausible. I do wonder though if this can be counted as false advertising? :P

Don't get why they want to translate to Swedish anyhow. I don't want my games in swedish, and I doubt most people using the site would either.

4 years ago

"Check back on July 5, 2019 at 10 a.m. Pacific time, when the rest of your mystery games unlock!" - Is exactly what it says in my email. :)
Mystery Solved!

4 years ago

It seems that they are trying some regional emails and translation is done by google which translate mystery to local puzzles and detectives. xD

4 years ago

You are not too far off. The screenshot of his email is different from mine as mine just used the same covers of the advertised games on their site. :)

4 years ago

Mine is in polish, have that same graphic and poorish translation ;p

4 years ago*

What does the polish translate to? :)

4 years ago

Pod koniec miesiฤ…ca otrzymasz teลผ zestaw peล‚nych zagadek gier!
so it translet to english something like:
At the end of the month you will also receive bundle full of puzzle games!
So in polish it seems like those games are full of puzzles, mystery is not quite the word in polish that anyone use to translate "zagadki".
It shoudl be more like:
Pod koniec miesiฤ…ca otrzymasz zestaw peล‚en tejmniczych(or adjective form of zagadki - Zagadkowych) gier!
So this HB translation is somewhat not natural and a little hit or miss xD

4 years ago

More miss than hit. :D

4 years ago

Could be a spam that is fishing for log-ins.
Hopefully not.

4 years ago

mailing list: cordial.1.13.sparkpostmail.com
it seems the same as all the previous ones plus there isn't any obvious scam log in button

4 years ago

ok...good! Thanks for checking all that.
Guess they just are thinking that if they speak the local language
that people will overlook their eroding choice of games.
Have a good weekend!

4 years ago

Wouldn't exactly call bad translations trust inspiring. :D Makes it sound more like bad scams.

4 years ago

Anyone have problem with payment? I resubscribed just an hour ago, added payment and have spinning circle and after refreshing page "Payment already in progress" this whole time.

4 years ago

Did you cancel previous month? What is your method of payment? Check your email or bank account for deductions if none, wait 15 to 30 mins, then try again to purchase. Take notice of this error to see if it further charges you in near future. If all fails, print-screen the error and open a ticket with Humble Support. Cheers~

4 years ago

Yep that's the deal, thanks! I wrote to support, hope they'll mail me back soon

4 years ago

Don't worry, for me it worked after some time even if I had closed "processing payment" window. I had the same problem earlier today after unpausing my subscription and choosing to pay at once. I didn't have to contact support, just go away from mty computer for a little while and after that, I've able to download and enjoy moonlighter.

4 years ago

Yea just woke up and payment passed, maby some server problems on HB side :/ Thanks for reply :D

4 years ago

Yes, issues with their system

View attached image.
4 years ago

They should've add that it affected payments too. But nice that they resolved issues.

4 years ago

Anything leak for the month? :p

4 years ago

I want Cuphead for this month

4 years ago

This would be great!

4 years ago

I couldn't resist and decided to resubscribed just now. Hellblade was on my wishlist.

4 years ago

Resubbed so I could gift the copy of Moonlighter (and most likely also Hellblade) to others 'cause I really enjoyed playing that one. Steam sale is still running so I don't really expect much. (I still had that coupon for a cheaper monthly sub stored anyway)

4 years ago

Resubbed, after only being away for one month...ugh. Just couldn't resist the early unlocks.

4 years ago

Heh, I bought Mechanicus not long time ago with my HB credits + additional payment :). Could but rather Battlefleet Gothic 2 (from which I was choosing)...

4 years ago

Hmm dunno, but next month...

I'm fine with this... Got Yakuza 0 for my Hellblade. And two or three games look okay here.

4 years ago

that month will be best seller, resellers will stock up on kingdom come and also the mars game isnt a flop.

4 years ago

Mechanicus and Road Redemption on top of the early unlocks? Pretty much an awesome month.
Surviving Mars and Kingdom are easy choices too, my sub shall remain!

4 years ago

Don't really care about the regular unlocks, but I was already glad enough with the early unlocks. Might try one or two of the rest and trade or give away the rest.

4 years ago

no complains, finished already Hellblade, I believe every single other except Moonlighter will land on my huge backlog.

4 years ago

Road Redemption is great, unofficial successor to Road Rash... bought it when it first came out... coming soon to a giveaway near you

4 years ago

Definitely worth it for :
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

NAIRI: Tower of Shirin looks like a nice game for kids?
Moonlighter is still decent, but other games are pretty medicore tho...

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.