-Final Fantasy XV

-The Last of Us Remastered

-The Last Guardian

-Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection + A Thief's End

-Dragon Quest Builders

And the upcoming:

-Crash Bandicoot Remastered Collection

-Dragon Quest XI

UPDATE: I have embraced the peasantry, forgive me lord Gaben for I have sinned.

Bonus Giveaway

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Should I buy a PS4?

View Results
Hell's yeah!
No you filthy console peasant!
I am a potato and what is this?

My desktop is a pretty old desktop but still manages to do it's job, I don't see any limit to the amount of games that are available on PC. There lots of old games, new games, future games and also retro games. If you have the money to buy games on PC, then you should not be limited in your choice and also considering sales such as steam, humblebundle,etc, money should not be a big issue.

Also if a game is old or has bad graphics does not necessarily mean it is bad, they might be rich in content and gameplay mechanics. Most of the better games are actually older games which for some reason can compete with titles of current generation due to their content and the amount of polished things available.

I also had a Xbox 360, played some fun games in it, wasn't too bad but in the end my old PC still seems a better choice than my Xbox 360. I might not be able to play Halo or Forza Horizon 1 (FH3 is on PC :3 , talking about back when FH1 was just released) but I still my PC seemed like a better choice. You get a wider gallery of collection, discounted games, content, classics, PC exclusives, PC updates(Come on, if a game is available on both console and PC, the console versions might not be as frequently updated as the PC version.) . Your PC can be expanded, games can be modded and you can fully customize your games for either performance or visual.

But it is your wish, having a console will be fun but the fun will not last for that long though. You will soon finish those games, run out of more exclusives to play, can't mod your games like in PC and a new console will be released.

7 years ago

Really? To be honest I don't understand you... It's your money and you can spend it on whatever you want but... Why no Fifa?

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago*

Don't go into other user's threads to create self-serving, off topic posts.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by jatan11t.