July 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

๐Ÿ’ณ July 25th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

๐Ÿ“† August 1st 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

โš ๏ธ The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition has some very unconventional region locks. Regional exclusions are defined for some specific countries in a region, and not for the whole region. Similarly, only some countries from a commonly region-locked region receive a region-locked key, while the others receive a ROW key.โš ๏ธ

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition

• RU/CIS: {sub/839816} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan: probably the ROW key {sub/691801} (needs confirmation)
  • China: {sub/839814} (confirmed)
  • Asia (excluding Korea, Mongolia, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Myanmar, Japan, China but including India): {sub/839813} (confirmed) - a region locked key that can be activated only in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, India
  • Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: the ROW key {sub/691801} (confirmed)
  • EUROPE (excluding Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands) + Middle East + Africa: {sub/839817} (confirmed) - some sort of EMEA key that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bhutan, Canada, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Christmas Island, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Japan, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macao, Maldives, Mexico, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Paraguay, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Saudi Arabia
  • LATAM (including Mexico): {sub/839815} + RUN LOCK!!! (confirmed)
  • Turkey: a region locked key that can be redeemed only in TR, not indexed on SteamDB (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (North America, Oceania): a ROW key {sub/691801} which can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)

Ozymandias

Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate

All the other games are WW (can be redeemed everywhere):
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW): {sub/541138} - not the store sub, but it has the same content
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}

US gift link notifications
EU gift link notifications
Mexico gift link notifications
SEA gift link notifications
India gift link notification
Middle East gift link notification

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM without Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Mexico)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (Europe)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (India)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (China)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

IGN $8 coupons (new members only)

โฉ LEAKS for AUGUST โช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-02: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-05: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-07: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-10: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-18: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition 43% of 569 - ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1920490 W D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $59.99
Temtem 84% of 30092 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/745920 W Dโœ… 0 $44.99
Yakuza 4 Remastered 92% of 2996 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1105500 W DโŒ 0 $19.99
Roadwarden 96% of 1987 - ๐Ÿ† 1.65 CV app/1155970 W M L D๐ŸŽฎ 0* $10.99
Kraken Academy!! 93% of 447 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1158220 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Merchant of the Skies 87% of 1254 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1040070 W M L Dโœ… 0 $14.99
Ozymandias 91% of 760 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1768280 W M D๐ŸŽฎ 0 $14.99
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate 93% of 3557 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1972440 W Dโœ… 0* $9.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Note: you can mouseover the column values for extra info

Retail:

• $193.92

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

9 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How delighted are you about these games?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This selection is so Temtempting! How could I dare say no to it?
[Only with limited deal] After the Summer Sale Kraken plundered my bank account, I am in dire need of a discount.
[Happy] Pretty solid bundle. Itโ€™s been a while since we had one of these.
[Neutral] Itโ€™s been exactly two years since they graced us with the previous Yakuza. Keeping it on the back burner much?
[Pause] I'm happy for those who find value in this month's Choice, but I'm pausing it. Again.
[Disappointed] The leaks werenโ€™t enticing enough for me, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the bundle. Just some meh stuff they picked up from a passing Merchant of the Skies.
[Canceling the subscription] I got bored of having to pause my subscription every monthโ€ฆ This is your Final Checkmate, IGN.
[Complaint] Again no Sunday Gold / Serial Cleaners? What a shame! Did they get lost on any Outer Worlds?

Not worst ever, actually decent for once.

9 months ago

I would probably get the bundle for Temtem, Roadwarden and Shotgun King. There are a few other games which catch the eye.

Funnily:

• Yakuza 3 Remastered was in Humble Choice in July 2021,
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered is in Humble Choice in July 2023,
  • waiting for July 2025 now.
9 months ago*

July 2027
July 2029
July 2031...

9 months ago

Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 (remakes from the original 1 & 2) were on December 2019 Humble Monthly and November 2020 Humble Choice respectively, so 2022 was the only year without a Yakuza game on these bundles.

9 months ago

It's the best Humble Choice/Monthly since 2019. 5 wishlisted games. Usually there is 0 or 1. Am I taking crazy pills?

9 months ago

Same for me, its an insanely good bundle! They shouldยดve called it the just-dessert-bundle ๐Ÿฐ

9 months ago

also same here I was stunned!

9 months ago

how do we get $4 discount?

9 months ago

Try pausing for the month. That's how I get mine.

9 months ago

How risky is this with regards to messing up your 20% discount? Like if you try this, and instead of throwing up an offer at the last second it just goes straight to pausing, can you undo the pause and keep your discount going?

9 months ago

I have no idea, I don't have the discount. Sorry. :(

9 months ago

it is usually 2 months pause when you get the discount deal. you can stop when it asks you why are you pausing, that;s the step after the deal offered. but if you pause and then buy the bundle you paused, you should not lose the 20% store discount

9 months ago

I wanna know this too!

9 months ago

Pausing for the second month in a row reliably gets it for me. Tried it now after buying the previous one, didn't get it.

Every now and then they offer other discounts, but I can't figure out the formula there.

9 months ago

This bundle slaps hard. For 10$, what's on offer is amazing.

9 months ago

Made choices, site started revealing, then it forced me to login again. Guess something expired or some security protocol activated.

9 months ago

It often happens if your last session was on a different computer.

9 months ago

feels bad for anyone who picked up roadwarden and shotgun king in the fanatical diamond collection.
2 of the top sellers from that bundle per its popup.

9 months ago

Yeah, I had just gotten Shotgun King, but this was still a no-brainer.

9 months ago

July 2023 Humble Choice Skipped

9 months ago

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition and Yaku4, it's a buy! But others.... Hmmm...

9 months ago*

Those got my attention as well, unfortunately you don't get the original game Outer Worlds which I was hoping for...
Ozymandias looks like a nice Civilization-lite game.

9 months ago

I skipped, and got -4$, so I got Choice. :)

9 months ago

what's the difference to the original Outer Worlds?

9 months ago

The original is optimized better (runs better), has less bugs (this version crashes a lot at random intervals), characters look worse (subjectively), has trading cards...
Maybe those are small things but they make the original the superior version in my eyes

9 months ago

why would they release a version, that's more expensive than the original, but has worse performence? are there some DLCs in this version or something to justify calling it Spacer Choice edition and asking more?

9 months ago

It includes the DLCs that are separate for the older version but their main official justification is the change in graphics (which is arguably pretty minor but overall still subjectively worse). The inofficial justification is...

View attached image.
9 months ago

I see, thanks!

9 months ago

Well summarized, WaxWorm

9 months ago

Got a $4 discount so I'm definitely in. Just waiting to hear about those region locks since I'm not interested in the strategy games.

9 months ago

how do you get the discount?

9 months ago

Try pausing for the month. If that doesn't work, then you can wait a few weeks to see if Humble sends you a discount coupon.

9 months ago

If you've paused a lot in the past (like me), you can basically forget about any coupons.
Haven't seen one for...a year, at least.

9 months ago

So they eventually stop humoring you if you abuse the pause discounts?

9 months ago

Wow, they might actually have got something right after all... ;-)

9 months ago

Its not "abuse" to use a feature they put in there themselves, for us to make a choice.
There was a streak with...5-6 months of little to no interest, to me anyhow.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

ty for the links to the Steam pages sensualshakti!

Successfully activated Ozymandias (EU)
Successfully activated Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate - retail - (EU)

9 months ago*

Way too many wishlisted games to skip it. After Yakuza... man I'm getting this one. Really good bundle for me.

9 months ago

2 game's I want and 1 I'm interested in to try. That's good value I can realistically expect from the bundles. So first bundle in a while I'm getting.

9 months ago

It aight. I see no reason to skip. (And I've never been able to trigger a discount when trying to skip or I'd try that at least. XD)

9 months ago

are you on annual sub, or just month-to-month?
cos annual won't net you a discount, cos it's already paid

9 months ago

I'm month to month, didn't get a chance to go annual before they removed classic altogether from the options, and I didn't wanna change my plan to annual under the choice reign.

9 months ago

And I've never been able to trigger a discount when trying to skip or I'd try that at least.

Don't skip, simply cancel, even if you want it. You have a higher chance of getting a better deal during the month. And if you don't get any offer and you still want the bundle, you can buy it before the next month is revealed.

9 months ago

When the leaks came I was interested in The Outer Worlds but Temtem wasn't that interesting for me, but still decent.
My decision would be based on the "filler" games.....and they are...for my taste...utter garbage...
I don't say they are utter garbage...just for MY taste.

Sadly this will be the 3rd consecutive month for me to skip.

There is a good chance august and september will be better (atleast for me) because I won't have any time to play the games because of BG3 and Starfield :(

9 months ago

Really mid one for me, only really interested into Temtem, and was hoping for Sunday Gold ...

9 months ago

I already have Yakuza 4 and yet there are five wishlisted games in this bundle. Amazing that they even include quality but niche titles such as Ozymandias.

With the coupon that's some incredible value, once again.

9 months ago

Always feel like I have different taste than every other SG user, I'm not surprised anymore. Already own Roadwarden and Outer Worlds, and the rest isn't interesting to me. Skip.

9 months ago

3 Games I wanted one day,,, The best thing of it, I got the whole choice just for 5 euro(its 3rd month for 5e coupon) haha :p Best month ever am surpriced... The only thing i dont like is the outher word collections didnt comes with original game but only as remasted one(I gonna check if the game was patched optimalization from release... hope so).

9 months ago

This bundle is GREAT!
Change my mind.

9 months ago

Okay. I'm in Mexico.

Temtem, Roadwarden, Kraken Academy, Merchant of the Skies: No region lock on gift warning

Outer Worlds: https://steamdb.info/sub/839815/ (The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition (LATAM)), sorry forgot to get the sub number
Yakuza 4: "Yakuza 4 Remastered Retail - [Digital] (WW)" https://steamdb.info/sub/541138/history/
Roadwarden: https://steamdb.info/sub/394216/
Kraken Academy: https://steamdb.info/sub/395043/
Shotgun King: "Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate - retail - (ROW)" https://steamdb.info/sub/809309/
ETA: Merchant of the Skies: https://steamdb.info/sub/346410/

Ozymandias: Key not available in AM, AR, AT, AZ, BE, BG, BN, BO, BR, BS, BY, BZ, CC, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CX, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GE, GF, GR, GT, GY, HK, HN, HR, HU, ID, IE, IM, IS, IT, JE, KG, KH, KR, KZ, LA, LI, LT, LU, LV, MD, MM, MT, MY, NI, NL, NO, PA, PE, PH, PL, PT, PY, RO, RU, SE, SG, SI, SK, SR, SV, TH, TJ, TM, TR, TW, UA, UY, UZ, VE, VN
ETA: Activated this sub: https://steamdb.info/sub/678829/

Shotgun King: Key not available in AM, AR, AT, AZ, BE, BG, BN, BO, BR, BS, BY, BZ, CC, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CX, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GE, GF, GR, GT, GY, HK, HN, HR, HU, ID, IE, IM, IS, IT, JE, KG, KH, KR, KZ, LA, LI, LT, LU, LV, MD, MM, MT, MY, NI, NL, NO, PA, PE, PH, PL, PT, PY, RO, RU, SE, SG, SI, SK, SR, SV, TH, TJ, TM, TR, TW, UA, UY, UZ, VE, VN

9 months ago*

So in Mexico you get ROW keys for Ozymandias and Shotgun King.

Do you have the sub for Ozymandias?

9 months ago

Not right now, I'm giving the key to a friend. Sorry. :\

9 months ago

No problem! After your friend redeems the key, perhaps you could find out the sub? It would be helpful.
Either way, thank you for the big list!

9 months ago

Hi, I've just tried to redeem a code from NA account but I've got an error about region-lock (EU here), just as feedback.

9 months ago

Keys for Ozymandias and Shotgun King bought from US can't be redeemed in EU. The Outer Worlds can be redeemed since it's a WW key.

9 months ago

He got this one, which just got indexed: https://steamdb.info/sub/678829/

Edit: It would be good to specifically mention US/CA/MX in the main listing if you can. Might as well.

9 months ago

Thanks! North America was already specified for Ozymandias and Shotgun King, while Mexico was mentioned only for Shotgun King until I had your confirmation about Ozymandias.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

9 months ago

Subs for Brazil (LATAM):

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition: {sub/839815}
Temtem: {sub/218869}
Yakuza 4 Remastered: {sub/541138}
Roadwarden: {sub/394216}
Kraken Academy!!: {sub/395043}
Merchant of the Skies: {sub/346410}
Ozymandias: {sub/678828}
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate: {sub/809307}

9 months ago

huh that's weird, we got different Shotgun King subs. I got 809309 (in Mexico.)

9 months ago

maybe because Mexico isn't a Low-priced region?

9 months ago

We're Schrodinger's Region

A horrible economy, but AAA games are 20-40% more expensive than in the USA

9 months ago

how do you get these numbers?

9 months ago

First you need to activate the game key in your steam account. After, follow these steps:

1 - Get game app ID, you can find it in URL. Example: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091500/Cyberpunk_2077/ => copy 1091500
2 - open Steam console (Run command: steam://open/console)
3 - In console, use the command "licenses_for_app {APP ID}". Example: licenses_for_app 1091500
4 - Sub ID (aka packageID) will be printed, plus some other infos like activation date and country

9 months ago

thank you

9 months ago

An easier way is to install the SteamDB Browser Extension, then activate the key via a browser window. The page will show you the sub ID it activated (or tried to activate if it was already used, you already own it, or it won't activate due to locks) and the sub name if possible.

9 months ago

Already played Outer Worlds in 2020, so insta-meh

9 months ago

Is it any better than Fallout 76?

9 months ago

Yeah, but that is not that hard

9 months ago

Interesting, I had fun on Fallout 76 the last 3+ months.
Yet, I've stalled out and have most of the storey lines stalled out the last month.
May get back into it, just dont feel theres anything new.

9 months ago

ok I am considering this.
The Yakuza games are well loved right? 4 is fine for a series onboarding?
I still don't even understand outer worlds... is outer worlds to fallout like saints row is to GTA? The goofier version of a similar type of game?
rest will be trade fodder until I get what I really want... then they are GA material.

9 months ago

The Yakuza games are well loved right?

• Yes, for a good reason, you should play it :D

4 is fine for a series onboarding?

• Not really, Yakuza 0 is the best entry point

is outer worlds to fallout like saints row is to GTA? The goofier version of a similar type of game?

• Not really, Outer Worlds and Fallout New Vegas is developed for the same team
9 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.