Was tempted to get this one for 15 euros from the origin store but then someone linked me this one from game.co.uk for a third of the price. Didn't even need to make an account to buy it and I can confirm that it's the GOTY edition and not just the base game.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Awesome, worked like a charm!!!!!!!

7 years ago

That is a very good deal.

7 years ago

seems a good deal but I can connect to the site...

7 years ago

Now I get only an ad page, that the black friday sale will start on 8pm today... I cannot reach any games. The store seems to be closed until 8pm of their time.

7 years ago

Update:
I could now buy the game successfully.
Don't worry if the email takes 15 minutes, the store seems to be under heavy load.
And yeah, it is the GOTY Edition, which costs 14.99 EUR on origin.com, but here for 5 GBP = 6.13 EUR

7 years ago

then 15 minutes to wait and we'll see ^^

7 years ago

It says 25th 8pm ... today is the 24th. Might have to wait 24hrs 15 minutes until we see.

7 years ago

true but it says THURSDAY at 8PM, I think it'd begin today

7 years ago

Yeah it says two different things, because it also says "Black Friday starts 25th November in-store & online."
Guess we'll see in a minute.

7 years ago

Still seeing the black friday banner :(

7 years ago

ehh shame i just bought it on origin. But I don't care it's great game I bought GOTY only for DLCs. :D

7 years ago

May well get this if I have enough monies

7 years ago

The site's back and the deal's still on, thanks for the heads up.

7 years ago

Thanks for the good deal, the site is back up and it works again ;)

7 years ago

Just bought this, looks like a fantastic price. Origins and DA2 are both £5 too...

7 years ago

just bought it but received nothing for the moment ><

7 years ago

Is this a legit store?

7 years ago

Supposed to be a pretty big official retailer in the UK apparently.

7 years ago

I used to work for them. I still have the uniform. Not sure if legit though, they once sent me to steal all the stock of a new release from the loading bay of a rival retailer in the same shopping centre...

7 years ago

That's some.. interesting job position you had there o_O

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

It wasn't about stealth, I was just a lot bigger than the kid from HMV who was supposed to guard their deliveries on the loading bay...

7 years ago

Oh, so less British Ninja, and more English Enforcer. Got it

View attached image.
7 years ago

I'm not even English...

View attached image.
7 years ago

How about Arthurian Assassin, then?

7 years ago

Definitely a legit store, many shops in the UK

7 years ago

Okay, thank you.

7 years ago

is that Origin cdkey? didnt see any mention of that

7 years ago

Yes, it's an origin code.

7 years ago

ty

7 years ago

Not on steam game :*(

7 years ago

No any steam version for this game.
You only can got it from origin. ;)

7 years ago

received a confirmation mail that says it takes 3-10 day to deliver the game ??? This a simply game code ??? ><

7 years ago

Yeah, ignore that. Should get it in a few minutes.

7 years ago

Can someone tell me please, who bought it from this site, what languages are available? You simply open Origin, press install and it must ask in what language game will be installed, so I need full list of them. Tnx in advance

EDIT: damn, dont wanted reply to your message, sorry. But if you know answer for my question, its will be cool)

7 years ago*

It said German, English, Spanish and Italian when I activated it.

7 years ago

Many tnx for answer!

7 years ago

I also received that confirmation mail (same delay) plus another one saying my order has shipped (by royal mail, while i didn't even give them an address...) and then a third email with the origin key. I think they're just a bit badly organized, but just keep an eye on your email.

7 years ago

It's because their site is mainly for physical stuff.
So, they didn't created a special system to deliver digital stuff.

7 years ago

It works and you get the Origin key. Is there any other cheap deals on the same page?

7 years ago

Personally didn't find anything interesting. Most are more expensive than the usual steam price during a sale.

7 years ago

Ahh okey, i've missed out on BF4 Premium Edition :/
Edit: seems like they've restocked it: http://www.game.co.uk/en/battlefield-4-premium-edition-824226

7 years ago

"Black Friday at GAME.co.uk

Thank you for shopping our Black Friday deals.

Huge demand means you are now in a queue for the checkout.

You do not need to do anything, this page will automatically update every 30 seconds!

All our stock is allocated on a first come first served basis.

Note: Your basket items will not be confirmed until you reach check out and confirm payment.

We apologise for any delay and thank you for your patience.

Please do not ring customer service as they are unable to help with stock reservations or your queue position."

7 years ago

Same here. Been waiting for a few minutes.

7 years ago

Is any of you guys through yet? Been waiting about the same time as you guys but still nothing :(

7 years ago

Not me.

7 years ago

still waiting too

7 years ago

Finally got through

7 years ago

Finally got to the payment phase and it doesn't accept my credit card -_-

7 years ago

Gonna buy that GOTY for the DLCs... or should I?
DA:I has been sitting on my computer untouched for quite a few months now :(

Let's see if I change my mind before I get through the queue

7 years ago

one of the DLC's continue main story, the other is more like a side questline. I actually recommend playing DA Origins and DA II before, if you haven't already :D

7 years ago

Can someone tell me in what languages game will be available if you activate key from this site? Origin must ask, what language to choice, if you try to install Dragon Age: Inquisition

7 years ago*

I'm also very interested in this information.

Can someone confirm, please?

7 years ago

It's a code to redeem the game on Origin.
Origin's website has the following info:
"Supported languages
Deutsch (DE), English (UK), English (US), Español (ES), Français (FR), Italiano, Polski, Русский язык"
I guess that answers your question :-)

7 years ago

Thanks for answering!

But the thing is that I not sure if it this worldwide code also comes with Portuguese subtitles like in the Origin version of my country, which for some reason is different and doesn't come with all those languages you posted.

If it is not so much to ask, can you simulate a install of the game and see which languages are available?

It's the first window that appears before the download, like in this image from my Dead Space 3 installation prompt: http://i.imgur.com/30LyDvf.jpg

7 years ago

I did as you said, but there's no language selection before install. The first screen let's me select the different packages
of the GOTY Edition, like DLCs, Soundtrack etc. then there's a screen where I have to accept the EULA
and where it shows me which extra packages like .net C++ redistributable etc. will be installed and after
that it goes straight to download which takes like 5-6 hours, so I stopped it for now, I will download it
sometime in the night. Maybe you can select the language later on in the installed game, maybe it's English only,
I can't tell. I should add, that, even though I'm German, I've set Origin to English and I never wanted anything but English.
It already annoys me when the Origin displays German messages while it's updating. So maybe that's why I've never
seen a language selection during install, but then again I don't own that many games on Origin.

7 years ago

Thats weird, my Origin client is also in English and I believe all my games have this language selection window before download.

And I have the same thing, for some reason i'm also very annoyed with client translations haha. My Origin/Steam is also in English although my primary language is Portuguese. But since this game is a long dialogue-based RPG and I heard good things about the translation to my language, I kinda want the game with it now.

Thanks for taking your time though! But i'll probably pass this since there is no portuguese language on this version like EggShen posted below. I still have plenty of games to enjoy until it hits a great price like that again, and I didn't even play Dragon Age 2 yet :P

7 years ago*

It may be, that it doesn't depend on the key at all, but rather on your location and/or Origin installation.
Maybe it's also dependent on your Windows installation - mine is English as well, I had my first
computer at a time when nobody even thought about software localization, so wouldn't have it any other
way.
The only way to be certain would be to find someone else from your country (Brazil or Portugal?) who
bought that key and activated it, or pass on the deal to be on the safe side. I almost finished the download last night
and I will post an update here, if I'll get a language selection after install, either to confirm what Eggshen posted,
or find out if there's any difference. And it's safe to skip DA2, I thought it was was horrible compared to DA:Origins.

7 years ago

Update: Okay main game is installed, some bonus DLCs are still downloading, but I could launch it to confirm, that it's 100% English for me. There's language settings in the game, but I can't change them. I did search the web and found out, it depends heavily on where you buy it, most people seem to have the opposite problem from yours, meaning they bought a local (probably physical) copy and can't install or play it in English now! I'm really glad I picked up this one, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be able to stand it longer than 5 minutes if my version were German only. I don't know what is different for EggShen that he gets to choose, but for me with an English Origin client on an English Win7 in Germany the game is English without any option to pick anything else.

7 years ago

Strange that for some reason your game is English only, at least it is exactly what you want :P

I wonder why Bioware chose to remove some languages from a worldwide code version, it's so dumb. Text files wouldn't largely increase the size of the files, and sadly there isn't language packs available through their website/Origin.

Yeah, the other way around is just as awful, an english game not having its original language is unacceptable. I heard a guy from another forum that bought the game from Origin and asked for refund for this exact reason.

I don't know anyone in my country that activated the game from Game.co.uk, so I can't 100% confirm. Appreciated your will to help, thanks a lot!

7 years ago

(Deutsch, English GB, English US, Español España, Français, Italiano)

Is what I get offered when redeeming the code.

7 years ago

Thank you so much, EggShen!! Really appreciated!

7 years ago

Well, it worked, I could buy it ... already got my paypal receipt and the order confirmation, but nothing else for like 40 minutes
now. So it might take those 3 days after all. As long as it works in the end, I wouldn't mind waiting 3 days either ...

EDIT: got it after 1hr 20 minutes or so. Totally fine considering the heavy load on the store. Worked without problems.

7 years ago*

Thanks for the info. Great price!!!

7 years ago

Got through, but apparently it got ordered twice. Oops. PayPal is only showing one transaction. Hopefully their support can refund one before the code gets sent out.

7 years ago

Just bought it. Still waiting for the code

7 years ago

I got mine after a 80 minutes or so .... and after the code I also got another mail saying my purchase is on it's way,
"Delivery Method: Free Delivery - 2nd Class Post (3-10 working days)" and that it might be dispatched into several
parcels, hehe.

7 years ago

Just got my key ^^ redeemed and it worked, awesome!

7 years ago

still waiting myself, nearing the hour mark, it shows in my orders so just have to be patient

7 years ago

Oh that is a great deal! Been waiting for a good deal to get the Jaws of Hakkon and The Descent DLC as they are the only ones I miss so thank you very much for the info! Waiting for my key now ^_^

7 years ago

Was this never on Steam? Or why was it removed?

7 years ago

'Origin' game, never on Steam.
EA was agree to sell game on steam but begin to want 100% of money from DLC (nothing for steam).
EA flees from steam to found his own DLC paradise, today called 'Origin' ...

7 years ago

7 years ago

No. EA Games haven't been in Steam in respect to new releases in a long time. I think the first Origin Exclusive release was Mass Effect 3 and that was out in 2012. Since then nothing new EA has been on Steam.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Long story short, EA and Valve had a disagreement about DLCs sold with Bioware points, so EA decided to create their own store and gaming platform, rather than give Valve a cut of those profits.
After that, they stopped selling their new games on Steam altogether, sometimes even pulling older ones, after their licenses expired (like Dragon Age II, for example, coincidentally a Bioware game).

7 years ago

Good to know the background story, cheers!

7 years ago

Only half correct story. EA already had Origin, they didn't decide after their disagreement that they'd need their own store.
And it wasn't about Bioware points either. Steam insisted that DLC needs be sold on their store too, while EA wanted to only see the games on Steam's store while they tried to sell some (not all) DLC exclusively via their own platform. Either in-game or Origin.

7 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by bludshade.