February 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ February 28th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† March 6th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ

• Buyers from Brazil, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau will get a region locked sub
    ATTENTION: RUN LOCK AS WELL!!!
  • Everyone else, including Japan (confirmation) : ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Project Warlock

• Buyers from Bulgaria Burma and Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam will receive an Asia region locked key.
    For this item, "BU" = Burma on SteamDB even though BU should be the country code for Bulgaria
  • Buyers from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Grenada, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands receive a LATAM locked key
  • Buyers from Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan receive a RU/CIS locked key
  • Buyers from Turkey will receive a TR region locked key
  • Everyone else: ROW - can be activated in all the countries above too.

Free content:

Frostpunk:

• The Frostpunk Artbook and OST DLCs can be claimed for free:
    !addlicense ASF 392078, 372743, 391812, 392080
    372743 and 391812 should activate, the other two are just for good measure.
    Recent ASF versions could alternatively use:
    !addlicense ASF sub/392078, sub/372743, sub/391812, sub/392080
    Users could try steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 as well.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Book of Demons

Note: Frostpunk and Frostpunk: The Rifts come as 2 separate keys, but they count as one choice.

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Frostpunk 89% of 34424 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/323190 W 0 $29.99
Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC) 51% of 231 - - 0.75 CV app/1125020 W 0 $4.99
Pathfinder: Kingmaker 75% of 10490 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/640820 W M L 0 $39.99
Book of Demons 92% of 7177 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/449960 W M 0 $24.99
CryoFall 77% of 796 โค - 3.00 CV app/829590 W 0 $19.99
OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ 92% of 3126 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/587620 W 0 $19.99
Eliza 95% of 242 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/716500 W M L 0 $14.99
SHENZHEN I/O 95% of 1858 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/504210 W M L 1 $14.99
Project Warlock 90% of 827 - ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/893680 W 0 $12.00
The Hex 94% of 637 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/510420 W M L 2 $9.99
Warstone TD 87% of 1563 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/562500 W M 1 $14.99
Underhero 93% of 330 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/573320 W M L 0 $14.99
Night Call 72% of 70 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/680380 W M 0 $19.99

Extra: Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does Humble still keep your interest?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] ๐ŸŽถ The show must go on! ๐ŸŽถ No matter what people say, Humble still stays on top of the charts when it comes to bundles.
[New subscription] ๐ŸŽถ Toss a coin to your Humble Choice, O' Wallet of Plenty... ๐ŸŽถ
[Maybe subscribe] Iโ€™ll maybe subscribe, if the Coronavirus pandemic doesnโ€™t kill me first.
[Pause: have] Prior acquisitions leave me disinterested and wanting.
[Pause: dislike] ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง  I don't need to own these games. These aren't the genres I'm looking for. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿง 
[Cancelling] I am exiting my subscription, just like Britain left the EU a few days ago.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I'll stay loyal to Epic Games Store freebies.

Eliza by Zachtronics? That was unexpectedly

4 years ago*

1. Pause a month
  2. Save money
  3. PROFIT!
4 years ago

Ooohhhhh yes.

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

The contents are OK for me. But I only have 9 games which I do not have. I hope that there will be more choice.

4 years ago

10 games I've never heard of and 2 I tried to play some time ago and both sucked
Worst bundle since I know about Humble

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Exactly 10 games that I didn't already have, including one wishlisted (Project Warlock) which I almost bought during the Lunar New Year sale. So that hesitation worked out pretty well. :)

4 years ago

Hum. Frostpunk is on my wishlist, but the origin access version would CTD every single time I started the game. The menus worked fine, but the game/scenario/campaign would crash. Not really a surprise, as my graphics card is a bit weaker than minimum, but I've heard of people being able to run games where they don't meet the minimum specs, so I was hoping.

I can probably(?) run Kingmaker, and some of the others look okay-enough, so I need to wait and consult my wallet for a while before I buy.

This is a definite maybe?

4 years ago

Great games. Definitely worth the price for Frostpunk, Okami and Book of Demons. Enjoyed them so much, especially Okami. Pathfinder: Kingmaker's the only thing I would love in this entire bundle that I didn't already own so will pass.

4 years ago

good thing I kept the classic plan going. many great games to have

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Easy purchase, and worth every penny. 2 wishlisted, and a DLC I wanted, and I needed to top off my giveaway keys. It's an all-around win.

4 years ago

Is frostpunk as good as they say? It seems to be the only game i really want. I would prefer playing it a month ago because of the snow but its still a great deal.

4 years ago

Pretty eh month for me, literally only got it for Frostpunk specifically, and knocked a couple other games off the wishlist. Already had Okami, The Hex, Book of Demons and Underhero otherwise. If you didn't already have those, I'd say it's an alright bundle, with Okami and The Hex being my personal favorites. But still, meh.

4 years ago

Damn, Project Warlock and Book of Demons. Would insta-buy if this was a normal, reasonably priced bundle :(
Still hate Humble for what they did with this Choice thing, the previous monthly bundles were way more affordable.

4 years ago

You could just subsrcibe to last Monthly, become Classic Choice subscriber with 10 games for $12 and pause whenever you dislike a bundle.

4 years ago

Is that how it works? Thought you can't get the classic monthly subscribtion any longer O.o

4 years ago

You can't. I think what lovol meant to write was: "You just could have subscribed to the last bundle with the name "Monthly"...".

4 years ago

Indeed, that's what I meant :)

4 years ago

It has been rumored that Humble may have future time-limited promotions to allow users to re-enter the Classic. Of course, only time will tell, and will very much depend on ongoing results... from a business model viewpoint it may make sense, as it creates an incentive for a larger user-base to not leave ongoing subscriptions (even with pausing still being an option). So, the future may bring you better options!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago*

Thanks. Steam://install/1103840 & steam://install/966350 worked for me

4 years ago

Don't own any of the games, and aren't interested in any either.

4 years ago

Because Bulgaria is in the European Union, it will likely work in all EU countries as well. <- needs to be confirmed

How is that even possible!

Neighbors, come a little to Romania and buy the games there LOL!

8 Feb, 2020 RemoveFrostpunk: Original Soundtrack (bundle only) Complimentary
8 Feb, 2020 RemoveFrostpunk: Artbook (bundle only) Complimentary
7 Feb, 2020 Project Warlock Retail
7 Feb, 2020 OKAMI HD / ๅคง็ฅž ็ตถๆ™ฏ็‰ˆ (Post-launch) (Key-only WW) Retail
7 Feb, 2020 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition (Steam Post Launch) Retail
7 Feb, 2020 Frostpunk: The Rifts Retail
7 Feb, 2020 Frostpunk Retail

It works here

4 years ago

You're from Romania, so that's a ROW key for you.

The confusions about that locked key come form the fact that Humble Bundle lists BU + some other Asian countries in their notification. BU is the old code for Burma (now Myanmar, MM) but SteamDB lists "BU" as Bulgaria. While "BU as Burma" and not "BU as Bulgaria" might fit better into that region lock, Humble Bundle also uses MM for Myanmar and not for Burma
BU = Bulgaria in NATO and FIPS
BU = Burma in ISO, changed in 1989
more info here

In regards to "if it can be activated in Bulgaria, then it can be activated anywhere in Europe", a few years ago Valve changed how the region locks work: any key that works in one EU country works in every EU country. The same happened with the Nov 2019 Monthly Bundle where the CoD DLCs that were given to UK only were redeemable in all EU countries because Britain was still before Brexit back then.

4 years ago

There is no way there can be a Bulgaria restricted key it is either EU or WW!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Objectively not a bad bundle, but I can see why its not the most appealing as it seems to lack a proper mass appeal/high profile title. Personally I'm most interested in Project Warlock (I remember Gmanlives recommending it) and I'm definitely curious about Pathfinder and Okami. Might get it, but I'm not sure yet.

4 years ago

Easy pass from me. Interested only in Project Warlock, maybe just curious to try a couple more, but nothing that really push my buttons. A good chance to see with my own eyes how you get to keep yourself in the classic plan when you pause a month.

4 years ago

worst monthly ive encountered so far lol

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Just looks like the value isn't there, if you already own Frost Punk, the DLC is the worst thing ever made, the rest of the games doesn't look pretty nice, only intersted in 2 games of all the bundle and one is on sale, the other is a "remake" so pay twice for the same game doesn't feel worth for me.

4 years ago*

The value is there, if you already own the big marquee game of the monthly (Frostpunk) that's your 'fault' so to say.

4 years ago

Missed a ",". Fixed.

4 years ago

Wasn't the point of "Choice" to have more overall quality on the bundle instead of one big marquee game for attraction followed by a bunch of rebundled pixel graphics indie games?

This feels more like the last few months of the Humble Bundle Monthly. A big game, and well... other games. Some bundled already. Some small potatoes.

4 years ago

You try and offer 10+ high quality choices every month, haggling with publishers for pennies on the dollar :/
Fanatical can do it maybe once a year, every other year...

Once the well runs dry I expect Choice to be bi-monthly or even quarterly.

4 years ago

You're right, and I know that. On the other hand publishers have to make a living. If the model is not sustainable, then that's the way it is.

And if we get one bundle like last month's every 3 months, well it's still fine. I'll pause more than I used to but it's good with me.
I actually prefer it that way when I think about it. If the bundle had more than a couple of games I want, I'd end up buying the bundle for not much.

4 years ago

Okami is an instant classic, Project Warlock is great and Pathfinder is one of the best RPG's released in 2018.

Between this and the January bundle, this is a winner for me.

Pathfinder is worth more than this bundle alone.

4 years ago

Pathfinder is on sale on steam, Project Warlock is the other that i'm interested in. But key stores are already selling it for 3.50โ‚ฌ

4 years ago

I understand but you don't set the price of a game after the bundle is released.

4 years ago

is okay for me, 5 games wishlisted, so good for me :)

4 years ago

I already concluded that I will not have enough time this lifetime to play all the games that I own!

4 years ago

Let's say I'm on Classic and get to choose 10 games. Besides Okami, Frost Punk, Kingmaker, and Shenchen I/O, which other games should I choose?

Or should I just simply pause? Because tbh I'm only interested in Okami.

4 years ago

If you like old school shooters like doom project warlock is a must.

4 years ago

I've started to play Night Call today and I really like it. But I'm a Parisian so my opinion is biased.

4 years ago

add me for free okami :)

4 years ago

Underhero has been fun so far and I'm a third through it. Interesting mix of platforming, RPGs, and Paper Mario-like button presses during combat.

4 years ago

Gotta say, somewhat underwhelming selection this month. There's no big AAA headliner (unless you think Pathfinder qualifies), there's a few re-bundles, Underhero was free once before, Cryofall is online multiplayer only (which I always have to wonder if the game is already dead or will be soon), and basically the bottom half of the table above (starting at Eliza) are games that don't appeal to me. Project Warlock being the notable exception, which looks delicious and is quite the pleasant surprise.

4 years ago*

Underhero was free, really? I doubt it. Or if it had been, it would have been a very limited giveaway

4 years ago

It was in the chrono shop, while technically free you would have needed 3-3.5 months of daily clicking.

4 years ago

And be there really fast because they ran out of keys in a few hours.

4 years ago

If my memory is correct, keys of attractive games ran out very fast

4 years ago

Correct, most of the popular games run out of keys in 1 hour, some last a few hours.

4 years ago

Headsup: If you already have Frostpunk and only want the Rifts DLC, choose to Gift the game. (I used the Create Gift Link)
This will only create a gift link for the base game. The DLC key will be in your Key library. From there you can choose to redeem only the DLC.

4 years ago

I did not choose gift. I have a DLC key too.

4 years ago

Everyone gets the DLC as a second key, as listed at the top in the post. ;)
This option is for people who want to be able to give away the base game, and keep the DLC. If you choose to get the key for both, you risk being flagged as a trader when you give away the base game key.

4 years ago

Actually according to common Steamgifts "wisdom" it's the other way around.
Frequently using gift links will get you flagged as a trader which has led many people to believe that gift links are basically just a tracking tool for Humble.

Guess we will never know for sure until we get somebody on the inside ๐Ÿ˜…

4 years ago

It would take less than a minute for them to get from your Steam profile to your SG profile at which point they can call you a trader regardless of how you retrieve games from them.

4 years ago

I haven't linked my Steam account with HB. How could they know my Steam and SG profiles?

4 years ago

Well in that case they can't but I'm guessing most have had it linked at some point.

4 years ago

I think it's opposite. Generating many gift links increases the risk you'll be flagged as a trader.

4 years ago

Gift links are not sold on grey market websites, so I'm not sure about that.

4 years ago

HB support sees if your bundle's games are being claimed/activated by different email addresses, they can't do that with steam keys. (Considering one just buys 1 of each bundle, not multiples. Then being suspicious about trading has some ground to it)

4 years ago

You are right. On the other hand, at least if you have connected your Steam account, HB can also see if you have revealed a key but don't have the game in your account. Which not evidence of trading or reselling, but it's a clue. My point is that HB (or publishers, actually) don't really want to fight personal or SteamTrades level trading, but mass reselling of keys on gray markets, because that permanently lowers the market price of bundled games. And gray markets work on keys, which is why I stand by my point.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.