Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

Definite buy, though later in the month

5 years ago

AC:O is a very good offering, but I bought it last week so fml and skip.

5 years ago

Any chance you could refund that purchase?

Also, not really serious question, I've seen several people refer to Origins as AC:O. But if that's AC:O, how is Odyssey abbreviated? AC:O2?

5 years ago

AC:OD / AC:ODY ?

5 years ago

It's fine, Ubisoft actually deserve that 20€ it's a very fun game and they patched AC Egypt/Greece like champs.

5 years ago

Humble bundle offers me 2 dollars to not pause this month. :/

5 years ago

So they are paying you to buy this bundle, thats a nice deal:)

5 years ago

Got $3. Neat.

View attached image.
5 years ago

xD

5 years ago

Down for it. The only reason I hated the last non-Steam was cause MP-games, but this is a SP-game that's wishlisted, so sure... I take it!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Would be cool if you could know how many of the keys for the current month will be steam keys. At least it would give some guarantee for people who want the game but would prefer it on steam (that they would get x amount of steam games later).

5 years ago

As far as I know, all late unlocks have always been steam keys. Its only the early reveals that arent always.

5 years ago

Thank you for adding the 'Complain' option! :D

5 years ago

Sure, anything for you ;>

Amusingly the first reply to the thread reads like they copied it.

5 years ago

poor uplay, it seems competition is good only if it's from epic. 🤷

5 years ago

another shitty monthly, thanks IGN

5 years ago

Already own it, and can recommend to get this bundle. I bought the game for 25 euros and was not disappointed. Good bundle this month!

5 years ago

I might have bought it for twice the amount, and yet considering the hour count is three digits I can't complain. Steam, though - I wouldn't pay that much for a cut down game ;D

5 years ago

Pause. No Uplay account.

5 years ago

I finished AC:Odyssey few months ago... Origins is almost the same game... :-/

5 years ago

I think I'm going to pause the sub this time. First, I already have Origins on Steam (and Uplay too, then), second, I can't giveaway a game here... and I'm not going to play with selling the game on some market. Lmao.

5 years ago

Censorship going strong on all their medias.
They don't like us voicing our concerns.

Well fk them and their new tencent friend, they'll gonna luv the censorship.

5 years ago

At least it's a good one but pausing because I already own it and I'm not going to gamble on the reveals with that earliy

5 years ago

Até pensei em comprar, mas fico com medo dos outros jogos também sejam keys da Uplay.

5 years ago

humblebundle solo incluye 1 juego de uplay o de origin en sus monthlies, todos los demas juegos son de steam

5 years ago

Em 2 anos, essa é a segunda key da Uplay que eles colocam no bundle. Duvido mto q tenha outra.

5 years ago

If it wouldve been steam it would have been an insta buy. Im not really using uplay though and ill probably play it way less if i had it there (i know it sounds weak but its basically what always happens with games on uplay lol) so idk.

5 years ago

Shouldn't you guys bashing Uplay be these days instead like: "Hey, at least it isn't the Epic or Bethesda client." :D

5 years ago

It does not take long to complete 1 year that I do not buy anything from the humble bundle, it's disappointment behind disappointment. I do not like ubisoft.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Still better than Epic platform

5 years ago

i don't care if the key is for uplay, but i think that humblebundle should have included the dlcs, because they are expensive

5 years ago

If this was the Gold edition I would consider buying.

5 years ago

You can always buy season pass for less.

5 years ago

Will that also include the additional mission in the "Deluxe" version?
Why does everything need to be so complicated to get a complete experience >_<

5 years ago

Contents of Season Pass

Description

Play extra hours of new adventures, increase your level cap, and upgrade your Assassin with the Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass.

Access to 2 major expansions in 2018:

• The Hidden Ones: Continue your adventure with Bayek as he leads the Hidden Ones, years after the events of Assassin's Creed Origins in a whole new region.
  • The Curse of the Pharaohs: Explore a mystical world where you battle beasts from Egyptian mythology. Fight against undead pharaohs and mummies in a supernatural realm.

Unlock 2 exclusive customization packs:

• Roman Centurion Pack: Donning the lion pelt of Rome's fiercest soldiers, complete your exclusive gear set with 2 weapons, 1 shield, and 1 mount.
  • Horus Pack: Horus, the Egyptian God of the Sky, shows favor to your Assassin with this exclusive outfit. It includes 1 mount, 2 bows, and 1 shield.

Also included in the Season Pass:
A Day 1 exclusive weapon and a Base Helix Credit Pack (500)

BTW, season pass is currently on sale at Fanatical for $13.99

5 years ago*

The Deluxe Pack is not included in the Season Pass, only in the Gold Edition (and the useless Deluxe Edition).

You'd miss out on ten minutes of gameplay (naval combat) and maybe three minutes of conversations. Watching it on YouTube is likely better for your soul.

5 years ago

I know I can watch it all on YouTube, but still, the fact it is so hard to get the full experience if I buy the monthly is annoying. I usually just wait for a 75% off sale on the full version (I'm patient enough :) ), but the Humble Monthly screws that up for me (as it did with TR and Sniper).
Oh well, first world problems I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 years ago

Wow. Origins is the only game I am missing from my Assassin's Creed collection. I got AC Odyssey free via Google's Project Stream trial giveaway and the rest of the AC games via humble bundle and Xbox's XBL Games with Gold, so except for remastered versions, I got pretty much all of them. It pays to be patient.

5 years ago

That's a yes for me. Uplay isn't that bad, 2nd for me besides Steam since it has the games I play the most.
Most people just join the band wagon of hating on all launchers that ain't steam.

5 years ago

True. Uplay has improved a lot. Beside Steam's features I'd say is the best launcher around. It sure sucked back in the day but nowadays it works great.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.