Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

Easy cancel even with -3$ discount....

5 years ago

I wouldn't mind uPlay too much if their shitty client would work on my PC... I haven't been able to log into the client for over a year :x

5 years ago

I don't mind the Uplay key. But I'm not interested in AC Origins. I'll wait a bit to see if HB unlocks another monthly title before pausing.

5 years ago

I just bought Origins and Odyssey a few weeks ago on Steam (Origins is actually next on my playlist, thanks to Naza), but I'll probably end up getting this one anyway. There's likely to be something in the reveals I'll like, and I'm sure I can give Origins to a friend. The monthly is nearly always a win-win for me.

5 years ago

The only early unlock is not even available in my country. The easiest skip ever :V

5 years ago

I hope they stop these non-steam unlocks, I've had enough of them!

5 years ago

Wow, it's been a while since I pause a month.. And now, I had to accept 3 times to finally pause my month haha.
HB needs money ?

5 years ago

The 2$ bribe to stay sub this month is so lame.
Keep your bribe biatcHB, and i'll make sure to keep my money when yearly plan ends.

5 years ago

biatcHB xD

View attached image.
5 years ago

You can get the bribe and still cancel, can't you?

Did they reduce it from $3 to $2?

5 years ago

Didn't they say to the customers, back when they put Destiny 2 in the monthly and it was not for Steam, that that was an excpetion and to not worry?

I kind of remember something like that..

5 years ago

#ineedanswersbutimtoolazytogoogleem

5 years ago

You remember wrong. They said it could happen more often infact. Which they proved with Overwatch.

5 years ago

oh, I see.. stupid brain stored the wrong info again >_<

5 years ago

5 years ago

oooh, I can still rely on my brain then! =P
thanks ^_^

5 years ago

Seems like you guys prefer to launch both Steam and uPlay to play a game. I think uPlay-only is better... You can't play it Steam-only.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

5 years ago

I'm pretty sure there will be more early unlocks soon... :V

5 years ago

from Epic Games Store :D

5 years ago

So much money, and they can't be arsed to provide a Steam key. You know where they can shove their UPlay keys :P

5 years ago

In their monthly bundle? ;)

5 years ago

lol

5 years ago

Well, preferably elsewhere :D

5 years ago

steam key for a ubisoft game ? lol keys doesn't exist now the last game with steam key is South park if i didn't mistake . If you want the game on steam you must buy directly on steam .
Isn't a HB fault it's the Ubisoft's decision .

5 years ago

If "Steam keys for the game don't exist", then there's plenty of other games they could have put into their bundle instead. In this regard, it's HB's decision and therefor kind of their fault.
And I have this feeling that generating Steam keys would be no problem at all. Indie devs have no problem doing that, surely the likes of Ubisoft can do that as well. Then again, I might be giving Ubisoft too much credit :D

5 years ago

fault would mean, humble did something wrong. but i wonder what they did wrong? are they obligated to sell only steam keys? also: if they would sell steam keys for origins, you still would need uplay as well. the only benefit would be you could see origins on your steam account but on the other hand people with no steam account would need to install two launcher (steam AND uplay) so its better to sell uplaykeys instead (also ubisoft will end getting paid better for their work)
and lets be honest: orogins is a nice looking tripple a title, not too old and lowest historical $17.39 (also never bundled before). so getting it for 12$ (with more months or coupons probably even cheaper) along with some other games seems not a bad deal... the only question is, how fast this game will end on a uplay bundle for less money^^

5 years ago

A few years ago people would be amazed if a new AAA game with high reviews would be bundled as they liked humble bundle and they were calling most of it's bundles an excellent value that anyone should buy. After IGN bought humble bundle the majority of customers prefer to complain for whatever reason they can think. A few of these complains were, this game doesnt have a steam key, it doesnt include the dlcs, i dont like the games and this month they ended up offering origins that noone was expecting at all considering thats this game is really high rated and still new but people will still complain that its a bad bundle eventhough if the game was on sale right now on steam or fanatical at 90% they would propably say that its a must grab deal.

5 years ago

Remember when people were loudly asking for another Origin bundle?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
(also monthlies feature a lot more prominent big or AAA titles than at launch, yet so much complaints)

5 years ago

Yeah i actually do, people a month ago were asking for bundles that include AAA games but now that they added origins which is still pretty new with really good reviews they still found a reason to complain. I am pretty sure if humble would allow you to pick 8 game of your choice for 20 bucks they would still complain for it being way too expensive or not being exclusive to steam or another stupid reason. Humble is offering the best deals in the market but no matter what people arent happy with that.

5 years ago

Yeah, they kinda are obligated to sell only Steam keys because that's what they said they'd do (Steam and DRM-free) so now that they've essentially lied, I'm contemplating getting a refund for whats left of my 1 year subscription.

5 years ago

did they said, they will never ever give a non steamkey in monthly bundle or did they talked about an actual monthly bundle?? and did they talked about the hidden Games or about the early unlocks as well? what did they said exactly and in which context?

5 years ago*

https://twitter.com/KnurekNC/status/992450576356167682
Destiny 2 was the "exception to the rule" but since then they've done Overwatch, AssOrigins and Tom Clancy's The Division+Survival, so yeah they lied.

5 years ago

did they said, they will never do other exceptions? probably they might want to give steam keys but if they can put a tripple a title in the monthly, they do an exception...

5 years ago

Well I guess exception kinda implied it was a once off, at least that's how most people thought. It's not really an "exception" anymore if they keep doing it.

5 years ago

Every time there's a new monthly, I realize I did make the right decision to unsubscribe forever.

5 years ago

its only the base or have the dlc too?

5 years ago

Works for me. Always wanted to try AC Origins.
Normally I'm not a fan of the franchise, but I LOVE games set in Ancient Egypt and Greece.

This and this were two of my all time FAVORITE city builders of the day.

5 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed AC: Odyssey (my first AC game) so getting Origins through this is a definite yes for me! (I do wish it's the gold edition though, or they include the season pass in the late reveals :P )

5 years ago

they include the season pass in the late reveals.

This is not how "AAA" publishers operate.
You get Tomb Raider in the Monthly? Oh, season pass sale at the same time. An easy additional ~$10-15 or so.

5 years ago

I really didn't care much for the earlier AC games but after getting AC odyssey (First on console, didn't think at the time my PC could run it) and then when I got it free from project stream I was thinking of buying Origins since I heard good things about that game, but for me the base game was still pretty pricey and so was the gold edition.

At least now I will be able to get to try Origins to see how it is and if I like it a lot like oddysey then maybe I will buy the season pass when it goes on sale cheaper... I haven't yet bought season pass for odyssey but I probably will once it goes on a better sale.

I just wonder though how it runs on PC, since I remember hearing that it was poorly optimized on PC?

5 years ago

What kind of gpu do you have on your PC? I have the same worries about not being able to play newer games.

5 years ago

I have a 8gb RX 570 (got it fairly cheap during the whole bit coin mining craze) and I recently upgraded my CPU to the 8600k and for me Odyssey ran pretty decent on like high very high, in order to have smother play I locked my frames to 35-40 so it would stay at like 40 most of the time but then would drop no lower then 30; otherwise, before having it unlocked it would sometimes be 60+ but then have those cases of drops to 30-40 and it would really be noticeable.

Anyways after trying Origins a bit, it seems to run for me worse then odyssey so maybe there is truth to the game being less optimized then the odyssey, since it defaulted to very high and that I am getting like the highest like under 60 and there is like these horrible stutters or stuff where the game like freezes for a few secs and when using a FPS counter it like drops to like under 10 for those seconds then it jumps back to playable rates.

I might have to maybe lower the graphics settings for something to see if that fixes it, otherwise it to me is kind of unplayable when it would occure like that every 5-10 minutes.

5 years ago

I am really aiming for a gpu that is both affordable and that can play at 4K resolution, something like a 1080 or 1080Ti Pascal so I can play using my 4K HDR TV. I have therefore postponed an upgrade from my GTX 760 gpu until I can find a good sale on that kind of gpu.

You have a better gpu than mine at the moment and if you are having difficulty with Origins, it would be worse for me. I will still get the bundle but I will wait until I upgrade my gpu before trying to play it. I have a lot of games on my backlog to play in the meantime.

5 years ago

I'm interested in Assassins Creed Origins, but only if they add in the expansion packs. Otherwise this monthly is a pass for me. Will check back later and see if they reveal more.

5 years ago

Ugh! Damn it. I was pretty happy to see Origins, but not UPlay only. I track things through BLAEO so I'd want things to be through steam...

Oh, well, at least I'll keep Dandara.

5 years ago*

I already own the base game on uPlay and would welcome base game on Steam (for collection purposes). I am disappointed as this game cannot even be given away via SG so skip for me.

5 years ago*

If I already have Ac origins on steam , what can i do ? I mean to play it i had to install uplay to . If i will buy this month can i activate the key in uplay if i already have steam connected with uplay?

5 years ago

Why buy it if you already have it on steam?

5 years ago

If they will reveal some interesting games on steam i will buy it . 12$ is not expensive.

5 years ago

If you already own it on Steam and connect your Steam to Uplay AND also activate this on your same Uplay account you will have 2 Assassin's Creed: Origins on that uplay account. (one from steam connect and one from this bundle), making it essentially you wasting your code.

So if you already own it on steam, go gift the one on this bundle to a friend or sell it away I guess.

5 years ago

ok . ty

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I'm so broke, but I'm so tempted to buy this bundle just for this game alone.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago*

Same amount but cheaper.
Though sometimes they just up the value.
Going to be a lot of dissapointed people if they skipped for Uplay and the unlocks are mindblowing.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

My guess is that the unlocks will be worth purchasing. If thats the case the people that skipped the game because its not steam will think about skipping twice the next time that they reveal a non steam game.

5 years ago

Almost definitely getting this. Will wait and see if they add another game to sweeten the deal.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.