This thread is created so you can ask other community users the source of those giveaways.
Last page - https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/EhJvw/where-are-those-giveaways-coming-from/search?page=last

Make sure to check the forums first and still haven’t got the answer before asking tho.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/deals
https://isthereanydeal.com/
https://barter.vg

If you don't mind installing script to browser then orono recommends this script that can be found here: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/xsqEj/

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Useful?

View Results
Ye
Another spammy thread..

METAL GEAR SURVIVE?

I should look better

2 years ago*

Star Wars The Force Unleashed?

2 years ago

Fanatical Mystery packs always have a lot of the Star Wars games.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/jOwjt/fanatical-the-magnificent-mystery-machine
Someone did confirm TFU is part of that pack

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Secret neighbor?

2 years ago

2 years ago

Thanks! I thought it had something to do with Hello Neighbor 2 livestream

2 years ago

No problem.

2 years ago

Tales of Berseria?

2 years ago

Humble Bundle for BANDAI NAMCO
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/hQaQr/humble-bundle-humble-best-of-bandai-namco-bundle
Sadly for you it finished yesterday :(

2 years ago

RIP. Cheers anyways.

2 years ago

Hi,
i seen you have blacklisted me.
No problem with that but would you say me why, if you can remember on it?
I am always curious and sometimes i am able to learn from it.

2 years ago

Project cars 3? Seen a few giveaways

Edit: Nevermind

2 years ago*

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zBiPV/super-bomberman-r-online-premium-pack

only one now but seen like 5 or 6 lately and it hasn't seemed to been given away as far as i could tell

2 years ago

It was a freebie around 1 week ago.
If i remember correct it was from steelseries.

2 years ago

oh ok

2 years ago

City of Brass?

2 years ago

Looks like there is only one as it's a wishlisted game too.

Sounds like the gifter is sending it through steam itself as it's on sale for 90% off.

2 years ago

i saw at least 2 before, probably ended already but makes sense thank you

2 years ago

you can check those ended giveaways out here: https://www.steamgifts.com/archive/search?q=City%20of%20Brass
I looked at the top 5 results (most recently ended) and all of them said "will be gifted over Steam" so I think we found the correct source :)

2 years ago

doesn't seem to be in a bundle, so probably gifted through Steam - it's 90 % off and gives full CV
Edit: comment above beat me to it :)

2 years ago

thank you

2 years ago

The I of the dragon?

2 years ago

Looks like a Gamivo coupon.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

It's free in Humble Bundle website.

"For a limited time, get a free copy of Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter."

2 years ago

Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced?

2 years ago

2 years ago

Let's Go! Skiing VR

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

oh.. ok.. thx

2 years ago

All the Crusader Kings 2 stuff?

2 years ago

I find it a bit hard to believe that... People buy from that and then give them away??

2 years ago

Maybe :)

2 years ago

Don't question me, question the gifters.

It's the only fitting offer that i found.

2 years ago

Well... One must always challenge One... No-one has not come forward to tell something else... So U must be talking ok? :)

2 years ago

Aero Battle?

2 years ago

Freeanywhere

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Suicide Guy Deluxe?

2 years ago

Gleam giveaway. Now ended.

2 years ago

Damn, ty.

2 years ago

Earth 2160?

2 years ago

Gamivo

2 years ago

Where is Dead by Daylight coming from?

2 years ago

2 years ago

ah, level 5+. thank you. I didn't even know Alienware did giveaways

2 years ago

Don't even bother. Most keys are grabbed by bots before you even have a chance to log in and the rest ends up here as GAs so unless you want to spend points for a chance of winning something you could have had for free if people weren't trying to get CV from freebies, it's not worth it.

2 years ago

I'm not going to say that bots aren't still a nuisance on AWA nor will I deny that a bunch of people only seem to grab keys to make giveaways on SG (or worse, trade multiple copies), which is quite infuriating... but I still wouldn't say that leveling up is not worth it. Yes, it takes time... took me about 10 months to get to level 30 (got to that level in early 2021 and now, I'm Master Bronze), but I got there eventually. If you just log in and do the daily quests, it doesn't even take 5 minutes per day. It's not much. I was able to get a key for Street Fighter V and Trover Saves The Universe easily... For me, it was worth it.

2 years ago

You're right it's not too hard to level up (although it's quite frustrating when you have leveled up quite a bit and the next giveaways is still out of reach) but managing to grab a key is the hard part. I'm glad you got games you wanted though. That makes it all worth it indeed. :)

2 years ago

(although it's quite frustrating when you have leveled up quite a bit and the next giveaways is still out of reach) but managing to grab a key is the hard part.

You're quire correct on this... If I may ask, what level are you? (yeah, I'm assuming you indeed have an AWA account)

Now, as for giveaways still being out of reach because you're underleveled... I don't know if you noticed but AWA will often decrease the level requirement over time. I think that's what happened with the DbD giveaway? Wasn't it level 5 and then, it dropped to level 2? I think it's a somewhat new-ish thing. The same thing happened with Street Fighter V, I think it was a level 30 GA at first. Also, for some giveaways (maybe all?) nowadays, they seem to make keys available in smaller batches, instead of dropping the whole amount and it's first come, first served until the whole stock is depleted. I think those changes make grabbing a key for a game you're interested in a bit easier than it was before.

Eh, I'm terrible at fighting games, but I quite liked Street Fighter when I was a kid so I was happy to try a new SF title (although I admit I'm more of a Mortal Kombat fan). snorts Did I say I was terrible? Yeah. I managed to play for about an hour and then, set it aside. I wanted to get back to it but then... I was hit was a major update. As in, a few gigabyte update. O_o I think it had to do with the season pass or something like that. I only have the base game and no intention of getting those season passes so for me, that update was completely useless. And that was the final straw. I pulled the plug on SFV. :o/ Now... I still haven't tried Trover but I look forward to it. I hope it's gonna be real fun.

2 years ago

I'm level 12. Kinda gave up months ago because whenever there was a giveaway that was interesting to me, by the time I managed to log in with the site slowed to a crawl, (or when I was logged in already, by the time I managed to load the page in question), all the keys were already gone. Or better yet when I was level 7, every giveaway was for level 10, then when I get to 10 , they were all for level 15. I don't know, it just bugged me really.

I didn't know they were working in batches now. That's a good idea. I am sure most of the keys still end up on lootboy, trading sites, grey market sites and SG but hey, that's the game with freebies, right? Limited ones are not exempt.

Hahaha I suck at fighting games too but they're so much fun, even when you get your ass pounded into the ground, they're hard to resist!
Trover looks like fun indeed. I didn't know the game at all but at least now I know about it so it's on my WL. Maybe next sales ;)

2 years ago

Trover for example was available for more than a day and for a long time even after they decreased the requirement to lvl10. It's not perfect but it's miles better than Steelseries where even if you are online you are stuck in a waiting room while the keys run out in a minute and also miles better than other unprotected giveaways where some people take dozens of keys.

2 years ago

I can beat you, i don't have a AWA account :-D

Naza's example shown 5 min./day = 35 min/week = 140 min./month = 1400 min./10 months = 23 h and 20 min. invested lifetime for 2 games.
I don't know, that don't make me hyped.

And to see here on sg how many use multiple accounts there kill the rest of my motivation.

2 years ago

Well the board is not bad. There are some news and trailers, and fun sht posting so it's no more wasted than spending the time on the SG forum really. But since I already was spending time here and it felt more interesting in general, I just gave up after a while on AWA.

2 years ago

I don't care for news and trailers.

I get bombed with news and advertising online (Email newsletters, sales, steam infos, trailers that i see because of only want to enter GA's for specific games and so on).
I am no friend of daily stuff and i am happy when i don't feel like i "miss" something when i am a day or two not online.

2 years ago

What's the point of calculating the amount of time spent on leveling up? I said 5 minutes, but just doing the daily quests probably takes even less time than that. Sadly, the site is extremely slow nowadays, probably because of the DbD giveaways... Otherwise, I would have totally timed myself today :D

Yeah, you see 23 hours in total and you might go "omg totally not worth it", but... you don't see those 23 hours. It's no worse than logging into SG... and you probably spend more time here. The total amount of time might seem to be a lot, but truth is, five minutes a day is nothing. Most people probably "waste" time every day for some reason or another... I don't see that as any different. I mean, if you think it's not worth it, it's your opinion and I respect that.

Just... don't do like some others here do. I see those people complaining about the level requirement every single freaking time there's an AWA giveaway, yet they refuse to level up. Not worth my time, they say. Ok. Just stop whining though.

And yes, it seems that multi-accounters are still a plague, sadly. :(

2 years ago*

isnt it dlc only? or full game? i cant see anything but dlc

2 years ago

They gave away the base game with a lvl5 requirement. You can also grab a DLC (lvl2 required). They offer a different one every day but you can only pick one.

Steelseries also had the game but there it was gone in a minute or so. They are also giving away the same DLCs as Alienware but there it's random instead of your choice.

2 years ago

got 1 min ago a key on alienware na

2 years ago

Surviving Mars?

2 years ago

Was free on humblebundle.com but i dont think its still going.

2 years ago

Helliborne Collection?

2 years ago

Alienwarearena

Note the disclaimer:

Heliborne Collection Limited Steam Access Key Giveaway

Play Heliborne Collection on Steam for free until June 21st!

2 years ago

Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally?

2 years ago

Fanatical

2 years ago

ty

2 years ago

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation? Thanks a lot.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

In the dark forest?

2 years ago

It's being given away for free on giveaway.su.

I think the site makes you sign in to your Steam and possibly do some tasks, so I'd advise caution if you plan on using it. Although I've personally never used it so I can't comment too much on whether it's shady. c:

2 years ago

Ty

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.