Retail:

• Tier 1 = $79.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $129.94
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $159.93

CV:

• Tier 1 = 11.99
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 19.49
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 23.99

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you happy to Exhume some of 2022's best?

View Results
[Tier 1] I'd like to avoid two of the best games in this.
[Tier 2] I don't like dinosaurs. Sharp teeth scare me.
[Tier 3] Much better than regular store deals, innit?
[Have due to πŸ’°] I couldn't wait. Do I regret it? No comment.
[Have due to 🌐] Already picked most of these up thanks to cheaper regional pricing. Wouldn't buy them here anyway.
[Expensive] Copying Fanatical's "Platinum" $3 per game pricing won't excite me, IGN.
[Dislike games] I want multiplayer FPS! A single-player top-down extraction "shooter" won't cut it.
[$1?!] When I complained about "no T1" option in some recent bundles, I didn't mean I want a $15 Tier 1 followed by... more expensive tiers.

nice games !! but too expensive :(

1 year ago

bought source of madness for 2.5€ in a group buy, probably gonna get supraland if i see a good price, not really interested in the rest

1 year ago

It's source of madness good? I saw the game in steam store a while ago and looked interesting.

1 year ago

don't expect a masterpiece though it is an amable lovecraftian roguelike. the score of many reviews is 7. it can be frustrant to play solo but there is co-op to play it with another person

1 year ago*

it did look interesting, but it's kind of wierd i played 2 runs so far and it didn't quite catch my interest just yet, the movement and the combat is a bit clunky but i'll give it another chance later

1 year ago

Not interested, skip.

1 year ago

Good games but very expensive bundle.
With Fanatical and their platinum bundle at least you get to choose what to pay for.

1 year ago

This exactly.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

I prefere don't buy EA games. if they are really good before buying them I expect them to come out of that phase and they are fully relesed. so only the T1 is good for me

1 year ago*

Supraland Six Inches Under and PowerSlave Exhumed are the only one that interest me. Price is too expensive even for the first tier. Maybe 1/3 of the price would be acceptable.

1 year ago

Great bundle

1 year ago

yes especially the Tier 1

1 year ago

Tier 1 - 15 USD ... they went full mad or what?
I do not checking bundle situation... where are $1 tiers?

1 year ago

quite good games, but too expensive

1 year ago

Weird game choices, many of these are super-niche games.

Also 13€ for the 4 pack? Wuh?

1 year ago

instant buy if the full bundle was $10

anyways I can definitely see some of these games go for $1 in a couple of years at Fanatical or key reseller sites

1 year ago

Nice selection of never bundled games from last year for a decent price. Supraland was really refreshing experience and sequel is also great judging by steam reviews, we don't have many games like that. I have also tried Haiku demo and added it instantly to wishlist, good Hollow Knight vibes.

1 year ago

HB had a issue with the beat-the-average system so I paid 13.86€ instead of 13.83€ for the Tier1. little difference anyway they said they will try to fix it. someone others have had this problem?

1 year ago

Great looking bundle. Just a little too pricey because I would like only play 2, or maybe 3 of them.
I loved the original Supraland and Submerged games, so I'll be waiting for better bundle or individual deals in the near future :)

1 year ago

The tiers in this bundle are a bit weird. The highlight of the bundle is ZERO Sievert by a large margin, but it is in Tier 2 instead of Tier 3.

I think tiers would have make more sense as follows to make the upgrade from Tier 2 to Tier 3 more enticing, though the price increase of the upgrade is little so maybe it is fine. Maybe the publisher of "Prehistoric Kingdom" was not keen of including the game in the bundle.

Tier 1
☐ Prehistoric Kingdom
☐ Haiku, the Robot
☐ Source of Madness
☐ Submerged: Hidden Depths

Tier 2
☐ PowerSlave Exhumed
☐ Supraland Six Inches Under

Tier 3
☐ ZERO Sievert
1 year ago

I like this bundle, but not at the price when I had to pick up factorio before its price went up. lol. Eventually these games will appear in other bundles down the road.

1 year ago

Reminder: it ends in 9 hours

For sure it is bundle with pretty recent and not bundled before games.
But anyway it is skip for me. Too costly and not that "I must have" or "play right now" these games. There are some interesting, but it is a chance they reappear in a future in other bundles with better promotions. We will see:).

1 year ago

i only want zero siervert but too expensive for me ....

Hate Argentine peso.... in old days i could afford it :(

1 year ago

I think i'm not going to get it at the end... Games that i really really want to get cost 14.50€ on other stores and the bundle charges 18.50€ that it's near the full price of the game.
Imma skip and maybe get Hi-Fi Rush that looks really really good.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.