Okay I checked out this game since I was looking at the games on Sale and I saw Wild Season. I remember seeing this a few months back at $27 USD then it dropped to $16 USD now it's $30 USD with a sale bringing it to $16.49 USD. Am I crazy or did this dev pull a Rockstar? Or did something happen in a few weeks to justify it jumping up $14 USD in price?

Obligatory GiveAway

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Am I crazy

View Results
Yes
No
Potato

Yeah they pulled the bait and switch. I also remember seeing the full price around 30$. Then they dropped to 15$? And a few days later I noticed it went up 1$ to 16-17ish. OR maybe it had 10% off which is why I remember seeing it at 15$ and then went up to 16-17?

Regardless, they increased the price for the sale.

I was interested in the game but I'll probably just wait for Stardew valley

8 years ago

I can't see it, but I think I remember seeing it before. I'm hoping that it will be good. Sucks these devs are pulling this kind of bait and switch :/

8 years ago

Well hopefully it is a mistake, but it seems they've been all over with the price, so I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

8 years ago

I don't know I'm not really having much faith now. Guess I'll just take it off my Wishlist till it gets bundled or put on an actual sale.

8 years ago

Yeah I dunno, looks like a RockStar, smells like one too. Their initial price was 30 but they had since lowered it twice and now have made two more price adjustments back up. Guess they can't make up their mind where to price it

8 years ago

Well I guess I can save a bit taking it off my Wishlist.

8 years ago

I swear I saw it priced at around ~$16 at once too. Pretty shit move on their part, but still keeping it on my wishlist since there probably isn't a chance I'm buying it soon. Stardew Valley does seem a lot better, I'm hoping it isn't much longer for it to come out.

8 years ago

I honestly had no idea what you were talking about, so bump!

8 years ago

Is this sale where all the giveaways are coming from? There have been a lot lately, and I haven't won any yet, so I was hoping it was maybe in a bundle or something.

8 years ago

It's in the Groupees Be Mine Bundle. Take it from me as someone who played it recently. It's not good it needs a lot of work. You're better off spending $2 less (if you buy it on Steam) or like $12 more (if you buy it on steam) and getting Stardew Valley.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.