Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

Not my kind of game. Passing.

5 years ago

Since I have 3 months I can say this-
Overwatch? No thank you/
Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition? YES! I got screwed out of that because when I got my franchise pack off Amazon years ago, it was missing one dlc and I didn't know. So now I have it.
Battle Chef Brigade- Saw ads for it. Looks interesting.
Rest- trade or GA fodder.

Well, maybe Little Nightmares. But we'll see.

5 years ago

Again, they've pulled a non-Steam, non-DRM free. Screw them. I just hope my annual subscription is over soon.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

anyone know if the overwatch key is region-locked like the destiny 2 key?

5 years ago

not key this time

5 years ago

Link my account? Gimme plain key lol

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Oh, so not possible to get the Overwatch key like we could with Destiny? ... That sucks, might pause after all.

5 years ago

No, no key, its direct activation on account
Fk HB this month

5 years ago

Hmm another "you NEED to be online" game. Very much do not like. At least I finally used up my 3 months of HB Monthly with the September unlocks. I was beginning to think I'd go 6 months until my 3rd unlock.

Does anybody know what the difference is between Darksiders Deathinitive Edition and Darksiders Warmastered Edition? I've already got Warmastered, do I need deathinitive too?

5 years ago

Warmastered is Darksiders 1, Deathinitive is Darksiders 2.
They got creative in their names, as War is the protagonist of DS1 and Death of DS2.

5 years ago

Oh my, I completely glossed over that. Thanks!

5 years ago

Get well soon, Officer Nordberg.

5 years ago

The Humble Store disappoints again: Destiny 2 and Overwatch now I hate both of these games. As I see it's a new politic to purchasing non steam games for customers who don't like non steam platforms. What a crap.

5 years ago

Should've been Warcraft 3, so I could revisit it after 15 years or whatever.

5 years ago

I skipped during Destiny and I am pondering skipping again...

5 years ago

I'd assume this region locked to hell and back cuz battle.net.

also it says all keys will be battle.net :|

5 years ago

As far as I know, keys for Overwatch are ROW (with maybe the exception of China). At least you can gift to anyone around the world from your local store (and I think it is possible to just log in to another country's Blizzard store and buy it with your local credit card). But who knows if they'll make an exception for this bundle.

5 years ago

Sadly, they are not ROW. The Humble Bundle support page says:

In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match.

5 years ago

I see. Looks like the usual retail key policy doesn't apply to this bundle then.

5 years ago

It's almost ROW, actually. You can generate a gift link and it will activate on other countries. I gifted mine, and I live in Brazil, to someone in Romania. Only 12 countries seem to be excluded. Here's proof (you might wanna update the first post)

Yeah, they say "Steam" because it's their standard message, but it's not Steam obviously.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Hmm I wonder what people from those 12 countries get when they generate their giftlinks

5 years ago

Good question. I can't answer that, though =(

5 years ago

Used a VPN to check through CN here is the result:

View attached image.
5 years ago*

It has been confirmed all keys won't be battle.net Twitter

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I had fun playing Overwatch in two free weeks so far. Both times I was seriously considering buying it for 20€ (was on 50% discount) but ended up not to. Now I'm really glad I didn't, since now I'll get it for 12$ along with 7 other games, much better deal than buying just Overwatch for 20€ ^_^ Actually if I had bought it during the previous discount I'd be pretty pissed right now.

I just hope the rest of the games are all going to be for Steam, otherwise I'll cancel the bundle. Going to wait for clarification on that before I pay early.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Alright, thank you for the reply!

5 years ago

Awwww, come on. At least try to do something nice Humble.....

5 years ago

I've never even heard of Overwatch before. Is there any single player content at all? I know, nobody probably buys it for that, I'm just curious. Multiplayer just isn't my thing.

5 years ago

There is just practice mode where you can try new heroes before going against players, basically none singleplayer. Other than that it is purely PVP multiplayer (Once a year there is a mode for few weeks where you fight against bots - PVE).

5 years ago

Okay, thanks for clarifying. Purely PVP, ugh, there's literally nothing worse for me... getting owned by some 14 year-old, no thanks.

5 years ago

You can play it pretty casually in non-ranked, especially if you don't care too much whether you win or lose. There are all sorts of heroes and some are fun to play even if you don't tryhard.

5 years ago

Well, that's the thing, I do care whether I win or lose. A lot. I mean, why even play if you can't win, right? I get why people might enjoy that kind of thing, but for me it's close to the point where it's bad for my health, as I can literally feel bad for weeks when losing to some random stranger. That's why I rather put my money into some single player game with a proper story.

5 years ago

I literally bought Overwatch for 20€ 3 days ago...
I will definitely not buy this monthly!

5 years ago

Three days before the next monthly, please buy something expensive from my wishlist. :o)

5 years ago

I did not expect to see another Blizzard game only 2 months after the last one...

5 years ago

Actually that's why it became more likely that we'd see more games from Activision-Blizzard. Publishers usually tend not do deals for single games only.

5 years ago

I don't know details about refund policy for OW, but you can always try it if you want to save some money, you can always contact support, the worst they can do is tell you no. Although I woudn't play humblebundle better price card. Probably you can go with unstable connection and the game is just unplayable.

It is up to you but let us know, please, if you try refund I would like to know what is their policy. Thanks

5 years ago

I will try to refund it and notify you later how it went.

5 years ago

Good luck

5 years ago

They said that they would have refunded me if I bought it a bit closer to the Humble Monthly and if I didn't play as much as I did (about 3-5 hours)
TL;DR: Played too much Overwatch

5 years ago

To be honest with you I am not that much surprised because it is Blizzard. I have read a few ridiculous stories about their approach to customers and lets just say it is highly individual. Once you get a support person who is willing to help you any way they can, other day you get one who just tells you no way... All in polite manner of course. I wouldn't care much about their excuses, there is probably none written refund policy so you can't really argue and that is exactly what works for them.

I am sorry it didn't work out, hopefully you get the full value from gameplay.

5 years ago

Sucks that I didn't get a refund but I can live with it.
At least I enjoy the game and will get some hours out of it.

5 years ago

This key doesn't seem to be restricted to your own region. Here's what it says:

Note that it says "Steam", though. lol

View attached image.
5 years ago

There is no steam key :)))

5 years ago

Meh, I'll skip. I'm not into Overwatch at all. I'm sure it's awesome for lots of people though.

5 years ago

I'm torn here. I don't think I'm interested in Overwatch (not an mmo fan) but when I skipped the Destiny 2 bundle I wanted practically all of the other games in the bundle.

5 years ago

I would not consider Overwatch an MMO.
I would rather use the Tags: FPS with MOBA Elements.

5 years ago

Hero Shooter.

5 years ago

I would rather have two or three INDIE AAA+ games than a currently\past hyped game*

*except if it's No Man's Sky's, one of the most hyped games, but I would love to get in a next Monthly.

5 years ago

Loot boxes!!! Yayyyy!!!

Cannnn - cel!

View attached image.
5 years ago

If I have a coupon for $2 off my next monthly purchase will that be auto-applied when my account next auto-pays or do I manually have to redeem it?

5 years ago

if you go to purchase it should show up before confirming.

5 years ago

So, any solid clarification about region lock? Can I send the gift link to the friend from a different region? I see you can't get key from this one, only directly redeem it by linking account or gift to a friend, so MAYBE gifts are ROW?

5 years ago

Blizzard banned my account in Overwatch :D

P. S. Not for cheats :)

5 years ago

Meh. I have no interest in PvP shooters.

5 years ago

i keep wondering if i should get it. but so far all the unlocks havent been my style. yeah i can do giveaways but since games are being bundled now id rather just spend the money for a full cv game. i know not all will be reduced but the idea of being stuck with an overwatch key which i wont have any idea what to do with and a bunch of random keys that dont make it worth the price to me i think i will stick to choice of not buying

5 years ago

apparently you dont get an overwatch key but you have to link your humble account to your battle.net account to redeem the game
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008986233

5 years ago

oh wow that just makes it suck more for anyone with the game

5 years ago

There's a giftlink option, but yeah. Think I might skip this one (even if it's my last one in my year-long sub and I want out ASAP...)

5 years ago

all i ever hear is regret from people who buy 1 year subs XD

5 years ago

I bought it just before the IGN takeover, and just before they started offering 20$ wallet credit for which I was not eligible anymore (since I took 10$ wallet credit, and spent it on games that were in a humble T1 mere weeks later, go me).

So yeah. Regretted it for a while. It's a huge chunk of my gaming budget so hard enough to afford as it is (not that the games aren't worth it, they are. And I doubt I'll manage to stay unsubbed in the future, FOMO is strong, but I definitely do not want to be locked in for a year anymore.)

5 years ago

I have an annual sub since June 2017 and haven't paused once. I'm regularly reading those Monthly threads and I know I'm not the only one satisfied with Monthlies quality. I usually don't care about 70% of the Early Unlocks, but I'm still really happy with other games and a possibility to trade those high value Early Unlocks for wishlist titles :)

5 years ago

oh very impressive and glad to see some people do care. ive only started humble monthly for pass 2 months but even before that when i would get bored i only came across people who hated the fact they went for a year. kinda reminds me of loot crates actually.... but glad to see that there are people out there who can be happy with no matter what.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.