Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.

I live in Brazil and I just sent my Overwatch "key" (ie, generated a gift link) and it worked for someone in Romania.

5 years ago*

there is a key for it ?

5 years ago

Not sure if there's a key, but you can generate a gift link.

5 years ago

Worst early unlock so far.

View attached image.
5 years ago

The second monthly unlock was the worst, it was Payday 2 and some DLC, which was already included in the first monthly bundle they did.. So you pretty much got cheated out of a few games if you already purchased the first monthly. Not to mention by the time Payday 2 was in the bundle everyone who wanted it already owned it and the game was heavily discounted by that point..

5 years ago

Meh.

5 years ago

not a big fan of overwatch, already purchased it when it first came out.. have to say thus far unimpressed with this one..

5 years ago

Happy cake day Pucker!

5 years ago

Holy crap. If I didn't have it already...

5 years ago

Happy cake day!

View attached image.
5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

Hmmm kinda want to pause because it's not a steam key, and it's highly likely I'll forget it exists, but the last time I did that 3 of the unlocks were wishlisted... so yeah. Meh.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

I got offered a $3 discount not to cancel.

5 years ago

Nice. Thanks for letting me know :-)

5 years ago

It's been a thing since 2-3 months ago, but with a $3 discount instead of $2.

5 years ago

Hey shakti, does this $2 come off the monthly subscription automatically or do you have to use the discount?

5 years ago

It seems that doing this generates a coupon which you will probably need to apply afterwards. I'm not sure when this coupon expires though (I didn't try to unsubscribe yet).

5 years ago

I haven't skipped any monthlies yet either so I was hoping someone will know on this forum. I have message humble support anyway. Thanks for your response and wishing you a nice weekend :-)

5 years ago

I cancelled my subscription for next month (bought this monthly with a previous coupon), but it didn't offer me coupon this time. Although re-activated it back afterwards with no problems. Last month it worked right after I bought the bundle. Maybe I have to wait until the new bundle appears or exactly one month from the day I got the first coupon. This bundle is my second Monthly.

5 years ago

I think that the "trick" of the lootboxes will end up being something more wicked, hopefully I'm wrong but I think they could extend it to the games by forcing you to subscribe to 2 consecutive monthly (which may not interest you) spending $24 in total if you want to have that specific game. For example:

https://i.imgur.com/0jp4MI7.jpg

5 years ago*

Well, in this case you'll do the math and take a choice.

I mean if we are talking about a new released 60$ game that could be still interesting

5 years ago

They need to reveal at least one more unlock or a lot of people will skip this one.

5 years ago

No no no

5 years ago

I love the art in overwatch, but don't dare try playing it due to motion sickness issues :(
And it sounds like even gifting it to someone else may be a problem (region locking)...might have to pass this time.

5 years ago

Hmm... Actually kinda want to try Overwatch, but not sure if my laptop can handle it and I'll like it.

5 years ago

What are your specs?

5 years ago

And as you can see there's a problem with overheating.

View attached image.
5 years ago

Not sure how the overheating will come into play, but with your specs, sticking everything on low settings looks to be pretty stable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCVWWSOLmu0

5 years ago

Hmm... Seems a bit laggy. but playable.

5 years ago

That's probably because the video streaming framerate is quite low. He was getting a solid 55-60 fps on his end.

5 years ago

Oh. It's good then. :D

5 years ago

An overheating laptop is often just caused by a bit of dust buildup by the fans outlets. If your feeling brave, it's not that difficult to open up and clean out.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Dunno. Kinda feels wrong just to ask for a free key. :D I know it sounds weird on this site, but entering giveaways gives a chance for everyone to win. :D

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Well, if you insist. I can't refuse then, thanks a lot! :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Cheers shakti but this is a humble monthly i'll probably skip

5 years ago

best bundle if you dont have overwatch. its a great game! worst bundle if you have overwatch, because its not key, hard to share with friends.

5 years ago*

you can generate a gift link

5 years ago

I cannot try. but i heard user cannot create givelink for this game. only for this whole bundle. not sure yet.

5 years ago

Not true. I gifted Overwatch only.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It could be. Just I don't want to activate this month now. So not sure how it works. Thx for ur answer

5 years ago

If all they're revealing early is Overwatch, expect a big steaming pile of crap for the rest. Already own it anyway, so this will be a skip for me. I suppose the alternative is to sell it, but I don't know, plenty of time to decide.

Wait, linking to the account ... right, pass again.

5 years ago

If I give my copy away (because I already have the game) will I still be able to recive the lootboxes?

5 years ago

Probably

5 years ago

Directly from HB support page,

Note: You must claim Overwatch then log in to receive Loot Boxes to your Battle.net account BEFORE the deadline: Dec 31, 2019.

I think you can if you have overwatch on your account

5 years ago

I dunno, wouldn't mind trying Overwatch for fun... but at the same time... I don't think rest of the bundle will be any good... maybe wait till they reveal at least one more...

5 years ago

ended up getting it. so far it's fun. reminds me of battleborn, just without coop missions. also, why is the entire world crazy about this when it's just TF2 with more various classes?

5 years ago

I'm sure a lot of people who already wanted OW have it, plus they already have their $20 sales, but still worth picking up imo if you're on the fence. Agree that competitive is insanely toxic (esp voice chat), but I've had a lot of fun with it over the past couple years.

5 years ago

Direct activation
Too much shts with regions
Expiring key
Loot boxes?

Worst monthly EVER

Fk hb sadly i unlocked month already

5 years ago

Contact support?
They could re-lock it provided the key's unredeemed.

5 years ago

It's nice for those wanting to get it for the lowest price ever?!?
But I already played a bit when it was free for a weekend and I was bored after those 2 days already...so yeah that's a no for me daaawg.

5 years ago

Few months ago it was Destiny 2 now this, pausing again then...

5 years ago

I unsubscribe because of next month.

5 years ago

I own it, welp I guess I'm gonna gift it, the question is who...😕

5 years ago

The sad thing is, you can't gift it here (at least not directly through giveaways) ^^

5 years ago

You can generate a gift link, and exclude the countries mentioned on Humble (BU, BY, CN, CU, ER, IR, KP, LY, MM, SD, SY, and VE). But, yeah, doesn't work on SG.

5 years ago*

i volunteer :o

5 years ago

Awww i guess it is night time in support area.

5 years ago

Hahaha, nope. =P

5 years ago

Easy skip.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.