Purchase the OCTOBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Overwatch with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF OCTOBER (5th OCTOBER) for $12* to receive the OCTOBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON SEPTEMBER 28th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.
  • $25 when you subscribe for a year (limited promo)

if you wish to upgrade you may have to do so from the bottom of the monthly page.
    Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.
    source

• Coupon (via email): "Buy one month of Humble Monthly, get next month for free"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to three months of Humble Monthly and you'll get one month for FREE!" ($23)
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $4"
  • Coupon (via email): "Subscribe to Humble Monthly for just $8"

Also, it's too late to buy the September Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Overwatch
In order for your Overwatch key to redeem properly you need your Battle.net account region and the key region to match. In addition to that, you will not get a key; instead, you will need to link your Battle.net account to your Humble Bundle account.

Gift links for Overwatch seem to be ROW though, with the exception of them not being redeemable in the following countries BU BY CN CU ER IR KP LY MM SD SY VE (HB notice). Customers from these countries will get a $5 wallet credit instead.

More info: here (scroll down to "Q: I am getting a region related error message when I try to redeem").

Dungeons 3 <- needs confirmation

• RU/CIS - confirmed
  • CN maybe this
  • LatAm maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • EU maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • SEA maybe this, but most likely the one that everyone else receives
  • everyone else: ROW; note that this version is different from RU/CIS. The RU/CIS version includes app "630090 DLC Dungeons 3 - Theme - Horde" and depot "493905 Dungeons 3 Soundtrack" and the ROW version includes "711173 Dungeons 3 loca Korean", which means that the ROW version can be activated on top of the RU/CIS one.

source

Games:

Pay early and get: Overwatch; 21 Sep: Hidden Folks, Dungeons 3

👉 Overwatch 👈

You will not get a key for Overwatch. You will need to LINK YOUR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT in order to redeem it.

There is still the Gift Link option though which seems to be ROW.

Note: An October 2018 Monthly entitles you to receive 3 Loot Boxes that will be delivered in the following Monthlies. If you stay subscribed to the Monthly, you will receive 2 Loot Boxes with your November Monthly and 1 Loot Box with your December Monthly.

Overwatch must be redeemed before December 31st, 2019.

Overwatch and Loot Box Redemption Instructions
Confirmation that the bundle will also contain Steam games

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Hidden Folks 97% of 3081 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $7.99
Dungeons 3 94% of 4442 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $39.99
American Truck Simulator 91% of 17344 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $19.99
Gremlins, Inc. 86% of 2476 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
We Were Here Too 75% of 984 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Old Man's Journey 89% of 563 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $7.99

Note: Wandersong is not featured in the bundle (it's just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek")

Retail:

• $140.93

Humble original: Ollie and Bollie

Ollie and Bollie bought an estate! Cut trees, build a house or start a farm in this outdoor autumn sandbox. Work with your friend Bollie and restore your new property together!

Note about the CV that these games generate:

Normally, the unbundled games from the Monthly bundles give full CV. However, depending on their value on the grey market, some of them will be added to the partial CV list, disregarding the "5% retail value" threshold. When this happens, your CV will be recalculated and as a consequence, reduced retroactively. More details about this can be found starting with this comment.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 5th OCTOBER!

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

October is the Month of Free Thought. You're free to pick one of the below.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] October is National Spinach-Lovers' Month, but I won't say no to Overwatch either.
[New Subscription] October is Gourmet Adventures Month, and I'm going in.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] October is Caffeine Addiction Recovery Month, and I'd like to both decaf and get out of this harmful subscription habit.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] October is National Toilet Tank Repair Month, and honestly that's a better use of my money.
[Maybe subscribe] October is National Pizza Month, and I might want a slice of this bundle.
[Subscribed, and regret it] October is National Popcorn Poppin' Month, and most of those games had already popped their way into my library before. Sad.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] October is Computer Learning Month, and I should have learnt to buy good bundles like this.
[Complain] October is National Courtesy Month, and IGN should be nicer to all of us (more like Santa Claus).
[Potato] October is National Potato Month.
5 years ago

This month is the worst month for me since I took notice of Humble Monthly. :(

5 years ago

I traded Overwatch for Ghost of a Tale, which is pretty much my #1 most-wanted game at the moment. So I liked this month! :)

5 years ago

I don't trade nor do I want to trade/gift Humble games due to their policy at this point so its a big loss as I am neither a FPS fan. :)
Awww, Ghost of a Tale!!! Have great fun with the mouse! I really do hope you enjoy the game alot :D
Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

I don't trade either, I think I've done 11 trades now. But I also don't play Overwatch, nor was I ever going to play Overwatch. So keeping it seemed silly to me. Trading seemed like the only thing that made sense.

I can't wait to try it out! The only problem is that I am also playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance on GOG, and I'm concerned about playing them both at the same time, because my brain can't be trusted to remember both control schemes. So I may try to finish KC:D before I start GoaT.

5 years ago

Yes, certainly try to finish your KC:D storyline 1st although there is more DLCs coming soon for KC:D as far as I know. I do not think GoaT's story would be that long. Its hard to finish the storyline if you quit halfway on KC:D or get immersed too. Have great fun in both games as they are both great games and great fun. Enjoy "Henry" :D

5 years ago

I've only played about an hour of KC:D but it's great so far, and I will definitely play some more tonight. I don't have any of the DLC yet, probably will wait for a sale to get those. I'm excited about GoaT as well, but "one thing at a time" is usually the best option for me!

5 years ago

Hope you are having fun with KC:D its the Medieval Witcher 3 for me. Not a masterpiece like W3 but they have done most things right and tried to be as original as possible with their dash of humor. May not be a perfect game and riddled with bugs at launch but it is promising and good fun imo. If I were to invest time in the game, i can easily get above 100hrs as I enjoy wondering around the environment.

I am also better off playing games 1 at a time, especially nowadays I try to play games I can complete, had a few side steps at first before I find that I prefer to 100% and what games I am able to do so and enjoy at the same time. :D
Cheerios~

5 years ago

Bumping this old thread to warn that Overwatch keys are about to expire - 31st of December - sadly I did not realise and should have traded it long ago :P - but I never managed to find someone to send me trading cards for it - largely I think cause you have to do the trading cards one by one and that would take ages LOL
anyway hope this makes people check their accounts for the game before they lose it forever :) - pity it cannot be SG giveaway material
and appologies for the necro (I hated doing it)

4 years ago

Well, as far as necros go, it is actually a helpful one, so I'd see little harm in it ^^

It's indeed not SG material, but with more time you could have found a proper use for it in the sister site (at least something more proper than trading cards, at least). While I never played it, Overwatch seems well sought after.

4 years ago

yeah - but with the 2018 winter sale cards coming at just after at christmas last year I was happy for a lot of trading cards - or would have been had I remembered (SIGH) story of my life really giggle - also trading on the sister site has always filled me with dread LOL :)

4 years ago

legitimate bump, don't sweat it

4 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. However I went to check my key and there is no longer a gift option, I'm only able to link to a battle.net account to claim. I guess we're not able to make a gift link anymore? I remember the option being there when the bundle came out.

4 years ago

You need to first link your battle.net account, and then you'll be able to create a gift link

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.