So about the Snow globe... "This special badge can be crafted an unlimited number of times during the sale."

Searched for some time and found this one
His badge is lev.526 !!! and therefore he got 52,600 XP from the badge!

Is that the highest badge level?

EDIT: He made his profile private :P

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nope, not highest level... highest level is around 220 right now.

1 decade ago

He was referring to snow globe badge only. :D
He crafted to get rare drops to sell. :)
Unparalleled - PHASED ANKYROS SKIN ( SELLING ) = $ 800 final offer only PAYPAL !
"YEAH BUDDY !"

1 decade ago

wow, reading comprehension. It's even in the title

1 decade ago

Should've gone to Specsavers...

1 decade ago

My only collector.
Bought with money.
Steam is located bills.
Unnecessary to talk more about this topic!

1 decade ago

Good job on the badge I guess.

Bad job on the achievements. Boo :)

1 decade ago

Don't sweat it. I would do the same if I would have the money for it :P

1 decade ago

please stop talking like you know a shit! please! Have you already red my replys down there?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

best san andreas cheat

EDIT: You changed your text, damn :P

Hello ladies was your earlier one.

1 decade ago

My only collector. Bought with money. Steam is located bills. Unnecessary to talk more about this topic!

1 decade ago

ok

1 decade ago

Jesus, perhaps he makes a lot of money from modelling.

1 decade ago

You used way too much saturation there, pal

1 decade ago

Saturation?

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

best comment ever ahah

1 decade ago

:))

1 decade ago

And he has still "some" cards for like another 50 levels. :D :D
What's wrong with this guy? :D

1 decade ago

Credit card.

1 decade ago

He could get really good games with the money that goes on badges.I don't get the point of this.

1 decade ago

Fathers.

1 decade ago

hes a maniac

1 decade ago

lol of

1 decade ago

Selling items from the crafts. He is apparently getting offers like $800 for something so yea, it's an investment. At least I think it's saner than buying cards to get to level 200+ and only getting crappy emote,backgrounds, coupons and bigger friend list.

1 decade ago

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX !!!

1 decade ago

I try not to judge, but why would anyone do this?!

1 decade ago

My thoughts.

1 decade ago

Same here...

1 decade ago

Internet fame

1 decade ago

You can try not to judge, but you are not gonna succeed.

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

Because cheating achievements is so pro and cool...

1 decade ago

but you gotta give him credit for his serious balls to bet his big library for an e-dick.
or he's so rich, that he doesn't care and compensates for somethin'.

1 decade ago

As far as I remember they don't ban you for achievements cheating, even tough cheating on VAC games could get you a VAC ban, but not your entire steam library.

1 decade ago

i was refering to his crazy inventory, which smells fishy, after knowing about the achievemnt hack, which he/she's obviously using.

1 decade ago

Heh, a lot of things look fishy with that guy

1 decade ago

At least his "Avg. Game Completion Rate" in his Achievement-Box shows 0%. Either a bug or they marked him at least for this function.

1 decade ago

Nope, he is already pro, he doesn't need to cheat!

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Ahaha :D

1 decade ago

LOL I WAS RIGHT XD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX !!!

1 decade ago

Nope, you were wrong! :)

1 decade ago

It's over 9000!!!1

1 decade ago

Or over 8000 even.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

clicky

so the highest possible lv is 40?

1 decade ago

its for foil badge ;s

1 decade ago

oh thanks, haven't seen that. :D

1 decade ago

it's for the foil badge, check the normal badge: Level 500 - XP: 50000 - ...

1 decade ago

It's not even the highest level, it's just the highest reported one. We've seen a level 50 Foil Badge so far but it still has the same icon so we didn't update it. As soon as we see the next badge we will add it asap.

1 decade ago

he is sick. that is already mentally illness.

1 decade ago

He could be rich and bored to death.

1 decade ago

c'mon! it's so mean!

1 decade ago

That's really discouraging. I mean that different badge images go that high. They really should have stopped after fifth level.

1 decade ago

You get a reward every time you craft the badge. only fair that it keeps going up.

1 decade ago

Be that as it may, I really wanted to get all the badges but I ain't spending tens of thousands of dollars on it. Initially I though a hundred would be the limit but it seems it just goes on and on and on.

1 decade ago

True. I guess guys who were deadset on crafting the badges would probably just have made smurf accounts and crafted up to level five on each. Quite frankly, I knew that it would be cheaper just to buy the rewards on the market than winning as a crafting award, so I just did one level.

Y'know...to feel part of the holiday spirit :)

1 decade ago

of course, his market transactions would already supply him enough money to craft more badges, he is a high value items seller, check his profile, he just sold an item on warframe for $700 10 minutes ago!

1 decade ago

of course, his market transactions would already supply him enough money to craft more badges, he is a high value items seller, check his profile, he just sold an item on warframe for $700 10 minutes ago!

1 decade ago

I've contacted the guy, he is not cheating :) he is a single man and he is a fireman, an officer, while money increases, time goes up with the same speed with it :)

1 decade ago

I've read this three times, no idea what you're saying.

1 decade ago

Basically the guy has no squeeze and that's why he spends all his off duty time idling to get all kinds of market fodder and cheating achievements. Oh, yeah, being a fireman is his carte blanche.

1 decade ago

And I'm Mother Teresa.

1 decade ago

What about his achievements then?

1 decade ago

i'm johnny depp. i'm also a pinguin.

man this is the internet, you're either a troll (a good one, i must admit) or the most gullible person on earth right now. :D

1 decade ago

:) hahaha look guys, i'm talking about Snow Globes! this is the main subject of this topic

1 decade ago

Don’t believe everything you hear.

1 decade ago

So about the Snow globe... "This special badge can be crafted an unlimited number of times during the sale." Searched for some time and found this one His badge is lev.526 !!! and therefore he got 52,600 XP from the badge! Is that the highest badge level?

remember? this is the subject and i'm telling you, he is a single guy with a regular salary, it's normal that he's bought all of those... i'm just telling this, nothing more

1 decade ago

What does his marital status or his vocation have to do with anything?

1 decade ago

he has enough time and money to waste both on things like this....

1 decade ago

My only collector. Bought with money. Steam is located bills. Unnecessary to talk more about this topic!

1 decade ago

nice achievement hacks bro

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

This is the very definition of hack.

1 decade ago

No hack and links us to SAM. That made my day

1 decade ago

Lol. You realize that since you... well.. just admitted that you use SAM someone can cap that and simply report you? #yoloswagmoney420blazeitgetbent

1 decade ago

That won't do any good. Valve don't care about it even if it is technically against the rules.

1 decade ago

I think that if few vicious people will report the same guy it could do some damage. Dunno for sure, tho. /careface

1 decade ago

Nah, I believe Valve's representatives on multiple occasions stated that, and I quote, "they don't give a rat's ass".

P.S. I may have embellished the quote a little bit.

1 decade ago

I think it's the accurate one while something like "we may not do anything" would be embellishing :>

1 decade ago

your arguments are bad and you should feel bad :E

1 decade ago

spent what at least $350 depending on price to get them ?
Market Transactions
buyup started december 23

I guess he figures it will increase his business as trader like a PR move you could say

1 decade ago

That maaaay classify as calling out - safer to remove link. He's responded himself already too.

1 decade ago

profile now privat !! see what you have done !

1 decade ago

LOL

1 decade ago

A bunch of immature people badmouthing someone just due to his hobby. Leave him be.

1 decade ago

thank you for your mature comment, finally someone understands the situation here! :) +1

1 decade ago

Thank you

1 decade ago

cheating with achievements is a hobby : O?

1 decade ago

Getting achievements may as well be, and you dont have proof that he cheated. Could had played offline and when logged in got a bunch. Check some of my achievements for warframe, which was added recently.

And even if it was cheating, none of your business, this became a witch hunt that must stop.

1 decade ago

Don't kid yourself, he already cracked.

1 decade ago

No, it is not a proper witch hunt until someone gets burned at the stake.

1 decade ago

1 topic
90 comments and most of them are not against the guy
witch hunt

I'm not sure whether you know the definition of witch hunt. Shouldn't you be on reddit or something?

1 decade ago

Someone posted a picture of his avatar with a text.
Someone went through his achievements stats and pointed that out.
Someone went through his market history.

Talks about size compensation\e-peen, talks about not knowing what to do with money (like its their business). Talks about being a sickness or PR stunt.

There is literaly 0 redeeming value on this thread, it may have started as a curiosity on badge levels but now its out of hand.

1 decade ago

If you find this offensive, please delete system32 and never use computer nor internet ever again cuz it simply might be too much for you. I wouldn't call checking his achievements "going through" since there are his profile on his fucking showcase lol and dunno if you realized but many people don't like SAM users since it's just... #fakescriptedandgay. No one went through his market history...

People talk garbage, welcome to the internet. And yes I agree that this thread is bullshit and cancer but it's in no way a place for you to white knight. If you want to white knight, go ahead but pick a person who at least cares since the guy even decided to taunt more people with his 'I read your comments with a smile.'

1 decade ago

That picture can be funny but can also be a form of humiliation. Unnecessary for a thread that was aimed at knowing what badge levels you could reach and became something else entirely.
And I see 3 mentions of market in this thread, so dunno why you think no one mentioned it.

And again, if someone uses SAM, you may find lame but theres no reason for the justification of this thread, just ignore his achievements, simple. And it wasnt only about that, part IS people saying things just due to someone having a high level badge.

He could be saying those for trolling purpose or defense mechanism, regardless if he never said anything or even made a funny video about it on youtube with selfdeprecation, this thread became ridiculous.

1 decade ago

^

1 decade ago

mentions

mentions

mentions

mentions

mentions
mentions

of the market in general... not his market history. No point in further arguing with a white knight without a skill called reading. Have fun.

1 decade ago

There's a difference between using your time and money to acquire something that makes you feel good (something I, and most other people, have nothing against) and cheating to acquire something that others have worked hard for (which is what people seem to have a problem with).

To clarify: he's legitimately got the badge. Cool. He's cheated for the achievements. Not so cool.

1 decade ago

So lets make a thread about every person who uses cheat to get achievements to shame him? What about people who play "arranged" l4d2 versus match for achievements (or similar dubious ways of earning)?

1 decade ago

That would be nice, I'm in favour.
Dubious ways require at least some kind of work, unlike SAM.

1 decade ago

Just pointing out why some people are badmouthing him. A high badge level would've got a "ugh, look at that guy spending all his money" response, whilst the fact that he's cheated his achievements has brought about more of a "ugh, look at that rich dude thinking he's entitled to everything without working for it" kind of reaction.

Personally I couldn't care one way or the other: he wasn't (originally) bragging about his achievements or badges.

And yea, I've seen a good number of threads popping up complaining about the SAM users.

1 decade ago

I read your comments with a smile.

The Next Level: 99,999

1 decade ago

FAKE AND GAY

1 decade ago

Suspended.

1 decade ago

just a smile? then we didn't tried hard enough. we wanted to make you laugh and have a good time. :(

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

I dont understand how someone spending their own money is anyone elses concern. Let alone calling that person a loser and implying some sort of mental illness, i think that says more about you than the person youre trying to tarnish. I wonder, do you enjoy going around kicking small defenseless animals too?

EDIT

aaand the profile is now private. Good job, guys

1 decade ago

You are right, there is absolutely no need to call him loser and "mentally ill", not just because it's utterly stupid, but because it's also not true. :)

If I could understand his message correctly from that one copypaste sentence he pasted everywhere, he's a collector. ANd there are lot of collectors here, calling him a loser is very ironic.:P He collects whatever makes him happy, and ofc spends his money on whatever he wants.
I just don't get one thing, the achievement unlocks. What's the reason in "collecting" something, you did nothing for it. It's like going on a safari then asking someone to shoot an animal, you just watch it and at home you hung it's head on the wall, like you did a great job. But wouldn't that thing remind you that you did nothing for it everytime you take a peek? Is this some kind of rich thing? What's the purpose? I'm just trying to understand this.
(Or maybe I even answered my own question ? .. hmmm ...)

(Sorry for the comparison but pls no PETA comments. ^_^)

1 decade ago

Childish talk is finished, I will do my profile open to everyone. Level: 999.99 also :)

1 decade ago

^

1 decade ago

Can we please close this shit? It's just cancer. White knights fighting with people offended by his SAM usage and the guy mentioned craps on both groups by his witty "I read your comments with a smile."
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 but ya behave like 12 y old.

1 decade ago

Jeez, let the guy do what he likes!

526 badges = 5260 globes = ~$1300

If he indeed sold a couple of items for $700-800, he probably even made a profit out of it, which would make him a very smart guy.

And regarding achievements: this has nothing to do with the globes/badges, but even if he used SAM for it, there's no harm for anyone, because it doesn't affect any other player.

Now ask yourself the question: who's the person that bought a $800 item? I was already surprised people would pay $12 for my Golden Imp Mask....

1 decade ago

even if he used SAM for it, there's no harm for anyone, because it doesn't affect any other player.

It does affect everyone. It distorts statistics, makes difficult achievements more trivial than they should be, and generally nullifies the sense of achievement.

1 decade ago

Achievements are what you do for yourself. I really hope you do not need more feeling of accomplishment by comparing statistics.

1 decade ago

there's this element called rarity... the more rare achievements you got the more your e-peen grows... cheaters disvaluating these achievements... seriously, what is the point of unlocking all achievements with a hack ? it's just as fun as playing games with cheats...

1 decade ago

Hey, playing games with cheats can be fun - who would play GTA games without ability to enter weapon cheat and start war with cops :P

1 decade ago

Well, to me cheating in MP games is an entirely different story, because you ruin the gaming experience of others. Whatever people do in singleplayer is their own business.

1 decade ago

PlayFire gives you GreenMan-credit by doing featured achievements :P
something like 0.1£-0.5£ per achievement

1 decade ago

This makes me sad.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Haha! Great job dude! Let them all be jealous! :-D

1 decade ago

I can't believe someone would buy like an esthetic game item for 700 dollars even if they are rich and careless that is just messed up lol.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by EvilPotato.