ā˜ž Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meierā€™s CivilizationĀ® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews ā¤ 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews ā¤ 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews ā¤ 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840Ɨ2160.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

6 years ago

Own it already but I'm an irrational man who does silly things and I don't want to miss out on something I don't even know I want yet.

6 years ago*

You are a complex individual.

6 years ago

Knowing the publisher and based on previous Civ games, expect the keys to be region locked in: Europe, RU/CIS, Asia, India (which is apparently not in Asia), and Brazil.

6 years ago

I got this massage when try to reveal the key " This key is currently restricted in your country (PL). Steam might not let you redeem this key. Would you like to continue? "

Don't know what to do now. I bought it in Poland and I try to activate it in Poland so I am not sure what is the problem?

6 years ago

Since the game is region locked, I assume you received Sid Meier's Civilization VI (Europe) and it would activate as such. The message from Humble Bundle is probably just a warning one.
If I understand correctly, you tried to activate it? Did you get any error messages from Steam when you did that?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

looks eu locked

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

there is no region lock like that in steamdatabse

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago*

Deleted

6 years ago

As a annual subscriber I hope I can sell this for a good price (I hate strategy games)

6 years ago

Alternatively, you could pause your subscription

6 years ago

Remember Games Republic? They had the real lowest price ever back in 2016.

6 years ago

ye deluxe edition for 15ā‚¬ didnt purchased because i was thinking about revocation ... i was wrong :(

6 years ago

For 0ā‚¬ actually. They refunded people before discovering that their distributor wouldn't let them do that.

6 years ago

Remember Games Republic?

F to pay respects.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Tried buying for 4-5 hours :/

6 years ago

Civilization is one of my favourite franchises ever and I have played every iteration since the beginning.

However, I do not like the money grabbing, DLC ridden mess it has become. I'll patiently wait for them to finish the game and then I'll get the complete edition for a fraction of what they ask now.

This month is another pass.

6 years ago

I have, but never played, Civ III

But I wasted years of my life on Civ I, II, IV, and Colonization both versions
we don't mention the abomination that was V

6 years ago

Civ IV with the addons was just pure awesomeness.

But good call with Civ III.
There is just one thing to say about Civ III:

Sparta Wins!

View attached image.
6 years ago*

You need to play Alpha Centauri, if you can still stomach Civ2-era gfx. https://www.gog.com/game/sid_meiers_alpha_centauri

6 years ago

I just bought this during the Sale and idled past 2 hours. Darn it!

6 years ago

Just ask for a refund on steam. Should work, even if yiu played longer than 2 hrs.

6 years ago

Why do you idle a game before the 14 days pass? :( Other deals, bundles, mothly (!)...

6 years ago

Whenever I get a game it just automatically goes into the idle queue, so it idled while I was away.

6 years ago

ASF: set IdleRefundableGames to false

Still try the refund though? See what they say? Depending on how much you paid in your region and stuff.

6 years ago

Thanks for the ASF tip! I wasn't aware of that. :)

6 years ago

Definitely getting it! Finally a good price + more games later, perfect.

6 years ago

Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

Referral-link šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

6 years ago

It's been discussed several times until now.
I don't use referral links, it's actually SteamGifts that adds their own referral links.
You can disable it in the settings.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/9Gmae/affiliate-links

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

oh, did not know that

6 years ago

Fun game, but I already have it. It is different from V, but a ton of fun. Now I just need to decide if I subscribe just for the DLC, or if I should just try to trade for those!

6 years ago

Well that was unexpected. I remember first playing Civilisation on the Amiga (surely, not that long ago) and every time a sale comes round keep wanting to buy Civ6 but never quite able to justify the purchase (since Civ5 is probably superior). So very happy with this month, whatever else is coming.

6 years ago

Does the region-lock mean that if you don't live in Europe, RU/CIS, BR, IN, or Asia that it will be a ROW key redeemable anywhere? Or will it only redeem in your region...or only in regions not listed above?

6 years ago

I can't answer your question with certainty (you'll need to wait for an answer from someone who actually tried this), but basing my judgement on what's listed on SteamDB, I think it should be a ROW key, and if so, it should be possible to activate it anywhere.

For example, if you live in EU (or more correctly: if you purchase the bundle from an EU IP address), you will get the EU-locked version and it will be possible to activate it only inside EU. Other regions like RU/CIS / USA / Brazill etc will not be able to activate your key.
However, if you purchased the bundle from USA, the key should be redeemable anywhere in the world.

6 years ago*

Thanks, Lilly. I guess if I trade it, I'll disclaim. And if I gift it...maybe make it NA/AUS or something to be safe.

6 years ago

Cjcomplex wrote a very nice explanation here.

6 years ago

Thank you...you both rock! <3

6 years ago

I'm glad my annual subscription is finish now. No need to pause ^^

6 years ago

I would subscribe without thinking twice if I hadn't the annual plan already.

6 years ago

What a lovely premium game. I have been waiting for quite a while to have this in a bundle.

6 years ago

Paused my subscription since I have all of these already.

6 years ago

Civ 5 is better than Civ 6. Skiiiiip

6 years ago

Civilization II was great.

All I have to say.

6 years ago

Personally, I rank them as follows:

IV
II
I
V
III

~haven't played VI)

6 years ago

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering which of them to play

6 years ago

IV is arguably the best - it's before they started tinkering with the core gameplay.

II - basically a bigger/better version. Switched to isometric viewpoint, added more technologies and more countries. But basically the same game.
III - Added strategic and luxury resources, culture, borders, small wonders, and nationality for citizens, and tweaks to things like corruption. Lots of new concepts, but they're not well-implemented
IV - back to square tiles; added religion, government systems, builders, unit promotion, mostly just refined the game systems. Mostly just refined a lot of Civ III's ideas into solid concepts
V - One unit per tile. Hex tiles. Removed a lot of the refinements from Civ IV and replaced them with new ideas.

There's a clear line of evolution from I to IV; Civ V is a very noticeable departure. A clear design shift based on traditional wargames.
Generally, someone new to the series is a lot more likely to enjoy V than someone who's played the older games and seen what got removed

From what I understand, VI is a fairly big departure from V, throwing away some mechanics and replacing them with new mechanics. But I haven't played it yet

6 years ago

6 years ago

South korea Civ V works in europe?

6 years ago

I got the notification about region block, but Steam activated my key. I`m from Brazil.

6 years ago

what region locked list you got ?

6 years ago

I just got notified when I asked to redeem the key on HB website. I hope I answered your answer. I`m not very knowledgeable about which other lists I can see this information

6 years ago

im trying to make a gift link and im getting this message This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.
AD, AE, AF, AL, AM, AO, AT, AZ, BA, BE, BF, BG, BH, BI, BJ, BN, BR, BW, BY,CD, CF, CG, CH, CI, CM, CN, CS, CV, CY, DE, DJ, EE, EG, EH, ER, ES, ET, FI, FR,
GA, GB, GE, GG, GH, GM, GN, GQ, GR, GW, HK, HR, HU, ID, IE, IL, IM, IN, IQ, IR, IS, IT,
JE, JO, KE, KG, KH, KM, KW, KZ, LA, LB, LI, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LV, LY,
MA, MC, MD, ME, MG, MK, ML, MO, MR, MT, MU, MW, MY, MZ, NA, NE, NG, NL, NO, OM,
PH, PL, PS, PT, QA, RE, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SH, SI, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, ST, SY, SZ,
TD, TG, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TW, TZ, UA, UG, UZ, VA, VN, XK, YE, YT, ZA, ZM, ZW

the question is what region locked i got ?

6 years ago

I'd say Australia (AU), most likely.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Damn im gonna ask for a refund xD not interested by this shit

6 years ago

its seems this custom region lock does not exist !

6 years ago*

Wow, fantastic early unlock!

6 years ago

Firaxis back at it again for the february monthly.

6 years ago

Question to anyone who has played Civ 6 as well as some of the old ones. I've heard the game isn't as much like the older ones that I hated (rewarding you best for killing everyone as fast as possible, AI bee lining straight at you plus all the other bad shit)

truth? or is it still a take 1 chariot and kill everyone for best score type gig?

6 years ago

this is more broken than older ones, you must exploit bugs to win in hardest diff

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.