Purchase the FEBRUARY 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI + 2 DLC packs with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY (2nd FEBRUARY) for $12* to receive the FEBRUARY bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.

• If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JANUARY 26th, 2018

• NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the January Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Limited time offer: If you subscribe or upgrade to an annual plan until 2 February 9:59 AM Pacific Time you will receive $20 Humble Wallet Credit.

Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible.

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI is region locked:

The DLCs are ROW.
A very detailed explanation about region locks can be found here.

Games:

Pay early and get Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI + 2 DLC packs

Owlboy has been added now to the Early unlocks

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI 70% of 26,423 reviews 0 $59.99
Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack (DLC) 39% of 580 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack (DLC) 9% of 842 reviews (Base game has cards) 0 $4.99
Owlboy 92% of 2,024 reviews 1 $24.99
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) 96% of 106,912 reviews 0 $19.99
Tacoma 88% of 873 reviews 0 $19.99
Black The Fall 78% of 126 reviews 0 $14.99
Snake Pass 88% of 477 reviews 0 $19.99
The Norwood Suite 94% of 67 reviews - 0 $9.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Humble original: Fortune-499

Fortune-499 is a game about money and magic. You play a fortune teller working in the magical resources department of a large corporation. You engage in day-to-day office activities such as forwarding emails, attending meetings, fighting back hordes of monsters, and dealing with printer jams. With some tricky magic up your sleeve and your job on the line, it's up to you to build a future out of the hand you've been dealt.

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd FEBRUARY!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
Not even last month's unlocks tempted me to subscribe, but CIV VI is too good to skip.
Last month IGN convinced me to subscribe, I'll give one them more chance this month and we'll see about next month.
I've been a subscriber for a long time, gonna go with the flow and buy 1 more month.
I'll think about this for a few weeks. Can't rush into decisions.
Last month I still paid, but this month I decided to pause my subscription.
First announced Monthly of the year doesn't look so promising... I'm not spending my money on it.
I don't have a subscription and I'm still not tempted to subscribe.
I pray that this bundle doesn't provide DLCs without the base game.
My new year's resolution is 3840×2160.

Another monthly, another 2k game. For those who are confused about the locks, I'll c/p my explanation that I gave a few months ago here:

The locks are as follows:

• India - Activation and Run locked
  • Brazil (Not Latam but just Brazil) - Activation and Run locked
  • RU + CIS - Activation and Run locked
  • SEA + China + Hong Kong + Sri Lanka + Macau + Taiwan + Cambodia + Laos + Brunei - Activation and Run locked

^ Those are all locked in (so can only be activated within these countries). The Europe (though it looks more like EMEA when going through the countries) key prevents the following countries from activating the game, but there is no run lock on this key.

Cannot be activated within the "Asia/Pacific Region" which is as follows:

• Their SEA lock
  • LATAM (including Brazil)
  • Canada/US + Autralia/New Zealand (grouping these together since Deep Silver does so as well under their NA lock)
  • Japan/S. Korea
  • North Korea
  • Random countries that make no sense: Maldives, Timor-Leste, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar (Burma), Mongolia, Nepal, and Pakistan.
  • Random territories: Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Part of Australia), British Indian Ocean Territory (UK), Falkland Islands (UK), French Guiana (France) and Christmas Island (Australia)

Those who are listed in the lock above and are not within the region locks should be granted a full RoW key.

Tl;dr Those who buy the monthly from US/CA will get a full RoW key. Those in SA/Latam outside of BR should get one as well depending if Humble does not mess up on their end. Otherwise, you will most likely get an EMEA key.

6 years ago*

im from africa and im getting this
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.
AD, AE, AF, AL, AM, AO, AT, AZ, BA, BE, BF, BG, BH, BI, BJ, BN, BR, BW, BY,CD, CF, CG, CH, CI, CM, CN, CS, CV, CY, DE, DJ, EE, EG, EH, ER, ES, ET, FI, FR,
GA, GB, GE, GG, GH, GM, GN, GQ, GR, GW, HK, HR, HU, ID, IE, IL, IM, IN, IQ, IR, IS, IT,
JE, JO, KE, KG, KH, KM, KW, KZ, LA, LB, LI, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LV, LY,
MA, MC, MD, ME, MG, MK, ML, MO, MR, MT, MU, MW, MY, MZ, NA, NE, NG, NL, NO, OM,
PH, PL, PS, PT, QA, RE, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SH, SI, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, ST, SY, SZ,
TD, TG, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TW, TZ, UA, UG, UZ, VA, VN, XK, YE, YT, ZA, ZM, ZW

you mean that my key can work in europe too?

6 years ago

The lock you describe does not exist. You should be fine to gift to anyone you please.

6 years ago

why they send me this message then ?

6 years ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either they are repeating what the publisher told them or they are making assumptions with the information provided. I honestly cannot speak for Humble as to why they lying about the region lock, but they are not the first site to do it. If you visit Nuuvem, they would say that every key is region locked, even for games that only provide RoW keys.

6 years ago

ok thanks for your help i need to verify that

6 years ago

It does exist, my colleague from United States couldn't activate the steam key for Civ 6 from this Monthly. There was only a message that it is not available in his region.

6 years ago

The key you gave him was: https://steamdb.info/sub/123217/
Which I described in the comment above and not the same one that m0j was talking about.

6 years ago

Nope, list of countries that the package can be activated at is different.

6 years ago

The information provided by Humble is nonsense. The only info that has any baring on what key can be activated where is found on steamdb, which pulls it's information directly from Steam.

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

6 years ago*

Thank you and no worries.
Also, Orange Pekoe w/ 2 sugars is what I drink. I can't stand the smell of coffee so I never drink it.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Straight black with sugar. My mum switched to 1/3rd milk to cut out the sugar, but I doubt I'll join her anytime soon :p. I've tried both Chamomile and Green, but they weren't my thing. I have never tried the two that you've mentioned, but I'll give them a go one day (I'll probably have to buy a box since they are not offered at major coffee chains around here).

6 years ago

A lot of products have these little quirks where "people in the know" will frown upon you if you make these mistakes. One of these quirks in the tea world is saying you like "Orange Pekoe" tea (pronounced "Orange Peck-o"). The reason behind this is Orange Pekoe in its most basic sense means tea. Not a particular tea, but every type of tea.

So why does everyone think Orange Pekoe is a type of tea?
This is simply due to some clever marketing. Sir Thomas Lipton thought it would be a clever idea to market his teas as orange pekoe due to the cool sounding name. Well I think it is safe to say it worked, and he did such a good job at it he is still convincing people 100 years later. So if you are out and want to order a nice tea, and you think of orange pekoe, just order a "black tea" This way the tea police won't pop up and correct you in public.

6 years ago

Just to confirm, you are saying VPN activation will allow fully working CIV6, in leaffar's case, for the USA user.

6 years ago

Did your colleague buy the monthly in US @ Leaffer?

6 years ago

No, I bought in Poland and wanted to give him the key but he couldn't activate it.

6 years ago

Oh..K. I think CJ is right then "The information provided by Humble is nonsense. The only info that has any baring on what key can be activated where is found on steamdb, which pulls it's information directly from Steam."

Humble is giving weird warnings while making giftlinks!

6 years ago

I'd like to elaborate a little bit: there's not much sence to buy this monthly if you're from RU/CIS, BR, IN, Asia (countries mentioned on steamdb page) because you will get AAA-game which locked to be run only in your own region for the same amount of money as EU or US user paid.

What to do ? Ask a friend (steam user) from Europe (works if you are not from region/country mentioned in the lock for Europe version) or US (the best option) to buy another bundle for you with his additional HB account and reveal a key for you (NOT giftlink).
I activated the key from EU user for Civ VI for Europe on my account (Russia) with no problems and got EU version with following languages: English, Espanol, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Korean, Chinese (simple and traditional), Russian, Japanese, Brazil-Portuguesse, Polski

6 years ago

if i got this game from Turkey is turkey only or?

6 years ago

on steamdb there's no separate package for Turkey

6 years ago

so works as RoW?

6 years ago

Even I have so many doubts regarding region lcoks! So many countries aren't there!

6 years ago

I have no idea how it works, I'm only saying that there's no separate package for Turkey

6 years ago

Turkey would get a region locked key where only those in EU, Africa and a few ME countries could use it.

6 years ago

onlyallowrunincountries disappears after 100 days

6 years ago

is it official info (in Steam Blog for instance) ?
'cause if not, then I consider that as just an "urban legend"

6 years ago

Hi CJ, what does this statement mean? "Cannot be activated within the "Asia/Pacific Region" which is as follows:"
Is a Chilean Key ROW? What about a North Korean Key?

6 years ago

Cannot be activated within the "Asia/Pacific Region

It means what it says. The countries that are listed are the ones that are barred from using that key. The if the country you currently reside is not listed, then you can use it. If you are not from BR, SEA, India or RU/CIS and your country is not listed on that list, then you were most likely issued that key. This means that it is region locked, but not in the traditional sense. While most regionlocks lock in countries, this particular key locks out countries instead.

Instead of making an EU only key, 2K decided to create everyone but people from these countries key which basically does the same thing. It is just overly complicated for no good reason.

Is a Chilean Key ROW?

Yes.

What about a North Korean Key?

No clue, but I'm pretty sure current sanctions would ban them from even trying.

6 years ago

I have some information which contradicts your answer. Could you please accept me for few mins? You can unfriend me after the discussion is over. That would be a great help. Thanks! (Just realized I'm not able to send you friend request, Could you please send me one?)

6 years ago

Well, if you don't agree to add me, I'll ask it here itself. You said Chilean key is ROW so obviously it should work in chile right? but according to g2a, ROW key doesn't work in Chile (https://www.g2a.com/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-steam-key-global-i10000016909010?). And to my surprise, g2a says ROW key can't be activated in United States also (same link again)! And they've given a different page for LATAM keys which includes Chile (https://www.g2a.com/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-steam-key-latam-i10000016909008). I'm very confused! There's no steamdb package for LATAM! Could you help me out please? And yeah, you said Civ VI don't work in Korea, why did humble let them buy from Korea then? To which region does Korean key belong to?

6 years ago

G2A pulls most of the key info from their asses and it does not help that most idiots selling there just post it under whatever they feel like.

6 years ago

Oh..k. So basically you mean g2a has wrong region lock information? Fine, I'll keep you point in consideration.

6 years ago

G2A assigns most anything into ROW, RU/CIS, and maybe LATAM. As far as they are considered, this covers everything. It is especially funny when they assign RU/CIS category to games that do not even have regional restrictions. But since most of the sellers are Russian, it makes sense from their perspective to have that.

6 years ago

RU/CIS lock (ASIA/LATAM/etc.) for games with only ROW subscription makes sense due to steam locking gifts to area of purchase (i.e. every game bought from Russian steam store got activation lock to RU/CIS). We can't buy to inventory any longer, but locked gifts can still floating around and also are dropped from some subscriptions as additional copies to inventory.

6 years ago

Still waiting for your reply Cjcomplex sir.

6 years ago

Could you please accept me for few mins?

I reject all invites by default. Unless I know you or we have a trade to make, I'm not interested.
Also, keep it on site. If you have something to say or questions to ask that in someway deal with this site, it stays here.
No exceptions.

Still waiting for your reply Cjcomplex sir.

1. It was 2am and I was tired after work.
  2. I have already explained the all information as best as I could. You have the sources (i.e. steamdb) to verify the information yourself if you are dubious of my claims.
  3. I don't owe you a reply. I have better things to do than turning myself into a broken record player.

P.S. As Talg said, the info on G2A is nonsense. The region locks are selected by the vendors who sell on that site and not the site proper, and obviously they don't know jack shit about the stuff they are trying to sell.

6 years ago

Thanks a lot again. I said "Still waiting for your reply complexcj sir." because I thought you might think I saw satisfied by Talgaby's reply and won't reply yourself again, that's all. I never mean't you owed me a reply or something like that. I'm really very sorry if you got offended by it. I'm not very good at formal English.

6 years ago

Looks like there is a LATAM lock after all, not just a Brazilian one.
This is the message you get when you try to generate gift link for a key bought in Argentina:
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the person you're gifting this to lives in one of them, Steam might prevent the key from being redeemed.
AD, AE, AF, AL, AM, AO, AT, AZ, BA, BE, BF, BG, BH, BI, BJ, BN, BR, BW, BY, CD, CF, CG, CH, CI, CM, CN, CS, CV, CY, DE, DJ, EE, EG, EH, ER, ES, ET, FI, FR, GA, GB, GE, GG, GH, GM, GN, GQ, GR, GW, HK, HR, HU, ID, IE, IL, IM, IN, IQ, IR, IS, IT, JE, JO, KE, KG, KH, KM, KW, KZ, LA, LB, LI, LK, LR, LS, LT, LU, LV, LY, MA, MC, MD, ME, MG, MK, ML, MO, MR, MT, MU, MW, MY, MZ, NA, NE, NG, NL, NO, OM, PH, PL, PS, PT, QA, RE, RO, RS, RU, RW, SA, SC, SD, SE, SG, SH, SI, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, ST, SY, SZ, TD, TG, TH, TJ, TM, TN, TR, TW, TZ, UA, UG, UZ, VA, VN, XK, YE, YT, ZA, ZM, ZW

6 years ago*

I'm from LATAM too, Uruguay, and don't have this message when make the gift link.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 years ago

"Humble is going south!" - SG Forum

Yea right...

6 years ago

Last month was DOW 3. This month is Civ 6. They get me. Just wish I could convert amazon wallet into humble money now.

6 years ago

Maybe I can do it for you.

6 years ago

I wouldn't take it off of you for free. I only deal with legitimate users.

6 years ago

I guess you should've checked my steamtrades before saying that.

6 years ago

I guess that's where I had blacklisted you from months ago then because you were already blocked before you posted here. Have a nice day.

6 years ago

I have more than 3X of your rep and you blacklisted me? L O L

6 years ago

Aw, i was just given this for christmas xD Guess I'll pass this key forward.

6 years ago

January was excelent for me (unlocks where just my style).. And Im a huge civilization fan. Tried this one out once and liked it. I think Im getting this one, too.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago*

yeah good luck reselling

6 years ago

Weird enough a friend from the NA/CA region gifted me their copy of CIV VI. Despite the region-locking warning, I was still able to activate the game in my country (PH).

6 years ago

Interesting. What was indicated when you activated it? ROW?

6 years ago

I didn't see any tags when I activated it unfortunately :(

6 years ago

Well, this is another month where the early unlock looks so good that I did not even have to think twice about subscribing!

6 years ago

Same here, the early unlock is worth 12$ and we will get even more games.

6 years ago

I mean 2K can go fuck themselves.
Region lock even when all people pay the same? Gonna skip this one...

6 years ago

Interesting enough, you should buy this for yourself and the region lock thing is only interesting for gifting right?

6 years ago

Correct, but I'd rather wait for complete edition, and gift this one to a friend, even if s/he is from another region.
If everyone pays same price, the product should be too without any limitations.

6 years ago

Absolutely right SHIVAM!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

6 years ago

got this game for free on games republic

6 years ago

how?

6 years ago

6 years ago

This is probably a newb question, but is there any crucial differences between the regionlock versions of Civ VI or is this more of a different keys for different sales areas thing? Because if it's like with the January Bundle and I'm missing out on better content due to regionlock I'd probably pass.

6 years ago

As far as I get it the main difference between the region locks is that you can't activate them out side of the region (obviously) and so you won't be able to give it away to people from other regions :P
Not sure about the missing content /:

What content did you miss in January's Bundle?

6 years ago

Well, the January Humble Monthly had Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, but as German you only get the low violence version and can't redeem the SD:DE key.

Videogames are one of the few things where I hate being German. As if even a game like TF2 needed censoring... Geez.

6 years ago

Ja gut.... deutsche Zensur geht hart auffe Nüsse -.-'

Didn't even notice that about Sleeping Dogs since I already own the game and I didn't bother to check which version it is

6 years ago

Coincidentally HB gave me the definitive edition key and not the German version... not that I mind per se. I guess it's cause I set my language to English lol.

Now I'll just need to get around convincing steam I am US and adding it I guess. Until then, no Sleeping Dogs for me XD

6 years ago

Until then

Can donate advice via Steam PM, if desired.

6 years ago

Sure! I haven't had my steam account for very long so there's a lot of tips & tricks I might not be aware of! I always appreciate insight by veterans ^^

6 years ago

As if even a game like TF2 needed censoring

TF2 is censored because the publisher, Electronic Arts, thinks it's more profitable to sell retail copies to little kids than merely to adults.

6 years ago

If you want the game for yourself, then no, there is zero concern. The region-locked keys are meant to hinder the grey and black market reselling and promote that every person should buy it for themselves.
Some games may be locked from certain countries, but this turn-based single-player strategy series is not one of them.

6 years ago

That's a relief at least. I usually only buy them for myself to begin with, and only give away the games when I miraculously end with doubles.

6 years ago

Seems like a nice game.. but I personally don't have enough motivation for these games :P

If I should unlock the bundle, any of you guys will get it :P

6 years ago

Fk hb with region lock. Am sad i have annual sub.. fů

6 years ago

ah that fucking 2k don't give legit profitors to earn money

6 years ago

And u like all these region locks? Games are WW so why lock

6 years ago*

So glad I didn't buy Civ VI last week. This is easily my favorite early unlock so far.

6 years ago

Damn, was pretty much planning on waiting for all the Civ VI DLC and expansions to come out and the inevitable complete edition but this is damn tempting...

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Instant buy, been waiting some time for a good deal on Civ IV :D

6 years ago

Bought it even I will never play this game. I hope there are better games at the end of the month.

6 years ago

why they make reg lock?... when price all same for all around world "12 US$"

6 years ago

Firaxis

6 years ago

Dang, this is too good to miss. Even January's triple early unlock wasn't good enough.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago*

Daai is 'n goeie deal....+1

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

Plus a bunch of other games.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

despite all the nay-sayers, HB seems to have gotten even better since the IGN deal.

6 years ago

wait you don't see unlocks and the year is just started

6 years ago

Hello, I had a question. Is the Region-Lock infomation here absolutely correct? CHile is in SA, vietnam in Asia. Then how come of of them are included in EU??

6 years ago

Hey shantanuthakur1,

Humble Bundle region locks depend on a combination of the IP used when purchasing and the payment method used.
The subs listed in the OP are the possible ones (so it's correct in that regard), but which one of them you get depends only on the factors mentioned above.

Where do you see that Chile and Vietnam are included in the EU region-lock?
If you click Sid Meier's Civilization VI (Europe) you will see that Chile and Vietnam are listed under "This package can NOT be purchased in specified countries" (emphasis on the "NOT").

6 years ago

Oh, thanks for that info! Where can I find countries it is allowed in?

6 years ago

I mean't, where does chile belong?

6 years ago

Huh I thought it was based on Paypal's/payment method's origin/location.

If it's based on IP being used then we can trick it so we get ROW key right?

6 years ago

Yes, we can. Many peps use VPN.

6 years ago

I will subscribe this month. I would have subscribed a long time ago, but 2017 was a very hard year for me.

6 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that, if you need someone to talk to you can add me anytime.

6 years ago

Thank you for your kindness. Its all good, 2018 started good and looks promising.
:)

6 years ago

New year, new happiness. Godspeed to you this year.

6 years ago

Amen to that. May God bless us all.
:)

6 years ago

Bad enough to make me unsub.

6 years ago

Can't resist this month with such unlock^^

6 years ago