I am coming back to PC Gaming this year, I think some rules may have changed in this time.

pls help.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

nope

1 year ago

Nope, just don't play on VAC servers while having it activated or any games that have some kind of anti-cheating software. Not that it matters, but just to be on the safe side. You never really know what kind of things they are checking and what's going to be flagged as "cheating" software.
Maybe I am overthinking, but oh well.

1 year ago

I use card idlers for years and never had any issues. As long as you don't mess with achievements in VAC games you should be fine.

1 year ago

ASF is what people use mostly now if you have not played PC in a really long time.
https://github.com/JustArchiNET/ArchiSteamFarm

1 year ago

Thank you <3

and yeah, i have leave pc gaming for 3-4 years.

1 year ago

No, but avoid running it on VAC games as it might trigger the anti-cheat system. I think there is a option to make it avoid that games.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

ASF > IdleMaster anytime

1 year ago

Oh 100%.

1 year ago

asf will idle a month that iddlemasted will make in few days

1 year ago

Because it uses exploits / "bugs" like interrupting game farming and start again. You could do that with ASF too manually. But it's against TOS of Steam. Card farming is really fast and time isn't an issue at all. Not worth risking your account.

Also ASF can't trigger a VAC ban.

1 year ago

Idle Master, even the updated or extended version that's out there that people have been updating trying to keep the tool alive... it just doesn't work for me anymore. It will say that I'm done or that I have no more drops left when I do. So even though Archi Steam Farm might look a little more intimidating and a little less user friendly, it's really the only option out there right now.
Just go to the link someone posted above and read the setup guides, it's really not all that hard to use once you get the hang of it.

1 year ago

i wouldn't really say asf is the only option. i'm using idle master extended. the process of logging in is a bit more involved than before, but it works fine - at least for me. i did have to use asf once to play a bunch of demos during next fest, but i didn't really like it. idle master is just more simple and concise.

1 year ago*

I am using iddle daddy on the mobile phone for the ideling, it's an easier way

1 year ago

SteamX is a great option for those who prefer mobile because you can run it to get cards or time individually for games. Idle Daddy only gets you to collect cards. So, it's similar to ASF.

1 year ago

ASF is probably the best thing farming cards, etc. Been using it since 2017 and never had any issues.

1 year ago

Idle Master free rebuild is the best for one account, ASF was always too overcomplicated and for pros who have like 10+ accounts to farm cards

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.