Borderlands The Handsome Collection
Valve Complete Pack
Stronghold Crusader 2
JUMP FORCE
The Way

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

For Illusivesnake95, if you want to complete the 90% Discounts list :
https://store.steampowered.com/app/899390/Xenon_Racer/ 1.49 euros / -90 %, good ridge racer racing like, never been bundled.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/573660/AereA/ 1.49 eur / -90%, weak hack'n'slash, because of really too easy game + the level design is pretty weak with too many labyrinth, never been bundled.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/46730/Hazen_The_Dark_Whispers/ 0.79 eur / -90 %, hack'n'slash in my wishlist, don't have play it so can't say more, never been bundled.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/780500/Suzy_Cube/ 0.65 eur / -90 %, really nice mario 3d game like, never been bundled.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/440550/Atomik_RunGunJumpGun/ 0.79 eur / -90 %, last bundled = 2019.

P.S : Dragon Knight is -70 % reduction and not -90%.

2 years ago

Thank you! Suzy cube already were in my list. Dragon knight fixed.

2 years ago

KEO -90%

2 years ago

Not sure if I'll pick up anything... I'll wait to see what's in the next Choice bundle before making a decision. No games from my wishlist screams "you NEED to play me right now", but if I pull the trigger on something, it would probably be one of these:

Shakedown: Hawaii... 75% off, not sure why I want that one, I haven't played Retro City Rampage much
The Forest... at 65% off, I think it's an historical low
Webbed... 20% off, small discount but the game is already not that expensive. That jumping spider is too cute for words
Obsideo... 40% off, historical low. I already have (and like) Phasmophobia so I don't need a similar game that seems to be even less polished than Phas was a few months after its release buuuuut I guess I'm a sucker for ghost hunting games.

2 years ago*

I can recommend The Forest. I had a great time with it!

2 years ago

It sure looks fun, albeit a tad similar to another game I've played, Green Hell. Have you played it in coop and if so, how was it? I'm mostly a solo gamer, but I do coop with a few peeps and the two guys I coop the most with both have The Forest in their library... soooo if I was to purchase that game, it would mostly be for coop.

2 years ago

I played in both modes but I completed the story in SP. Co-op is very fun, it makes building stuff a lot more fun and It also makes it easier to play the game at night.

2 years ago

Ah, thanks for your input. I was worrying there would be multiplayer bugs, connection issues, stuff like that.

2 years ago

In co-op it is easier but that's not neccessarily better I'd say, it also removes a good chunk of spookiness and immersiveness out of the game. There's a sinister location where the game's final part takes place and there was a cutscene in which some serious events were supposed to be developing, but instead we were just laughing at the other person being able to move in the cutscene. Enemy encounters weren't much scary, things like that. Maybe that's just me though, survival and building is definitely lots of fun in co-op, and of course for people who don't like the horrors all that much this might be a good thing. And yes, totally recommend the game, waiting for the sequel to release, hopefully a replacement fan for my laptop will arrive until then ._.

2 years ago

Yeah, playing with people will always make a "spooky" game less scary. At first, I was terrified when playing Phasmophobia solo and then, I found two guys to sometimes coop with. There's still tension and I might jump out of my chair from time to time, but I'm totally fine playing solo now.

If I get The Forest, I'll probably try it out solo first... but my primary reason for purchasing it would really be to add it to my other coop team's "games to play together" list. :)

Has the release date been announced for the sequel? I don't see a Steam page for it. Hmm does that mean it's going to be a one-year Epic exclusive? Anyway... how long are you going to have to wait for that replacement fan? :o/

2 years ago

Sons of the Forest will be released on 20.05.2022, this was announced in the release date trailer. In one of the Q&A with the developers they were asked about Steam Workshop integration and they said that it's likely to be present in the game, so there's better chances for it not being an epic exclusive.

Ah, I was mostly joking about it being THAT long, but it's still a lengthy time of about 2 months for this item by aliexpress free delivery + some other transit delivery service, I guess no good performance gaming for me until then :d

2 years ago

Webbed is amazing. Very funny, challenging and cute

2 years ago

I will definitely get that one at some point. :) When you say that it's challenging... is it rage-inducing challenging? It looks pretty casual (because of the cutesy graphics), I don't expect anything, say Hollow Knight-level as far as difficulty goes. ;)

2 years ago

Nothing on that level.

It depends on your experience with puzzle platformers.

2 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/12210/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_The_Complete_Edition/
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition, this includes:

• Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
2 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/
I recommend to purchase The Forest because this game goes rarely on sale, only on bigger sales (Winter Sale, Summer Sale etc.) and it's a very good price!

2 years ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/361280/Turmoil/
Turmoil - in my opinion this is a good Indie/Strategy game, I really enjoyed and I totally recommend it!

2 years ago

SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics -90% off

Though these are older games, a lot of them really are classics. Roughly $10 for 58 games (some of which I miss dearly)

2 years ago

Never heard of this game, but I thought it looked neat so I bought it. Kind of reminded me of Rocket Knight, which I enjoyed.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1383700/Jet_Kave_Adventure/

2 years ago

Thanks, bought it too, looks like a neat game

2 years ago

I think i will also take it, last time is was on sell was at -66% at 5.09 eur, the -90% may not happen again in the future ...
There a demo, i will try it before taking it.

2 years ago

Bought it ... Thanks.... Great game

2 years ago

Not on Steam; it's on Fanatical, but it's a good deal:

Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition -89%

2 years ago

Hamsterdam -90%

2 years ago

2 years ago

Ni no Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom -85%
Project CARS 2 -85%
purchased both standard editions

2 years ago

Thank you! Rain of Reflections Set Free was already on the list.

2 years ago

2 years ago

2 years ago

Been looking at either Hollow Knight, Children of Morta or Destroy All Humans. DAH looks really tempting since I played it so much on PS2, but trying to finish some backlog before getting anything new. Anyone know how good the port for DAH is?
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated is at a nice discount for a fun classic game too.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/969990/SpongeBob_SquarePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom__Rehydrated/

2 years ago

The port is pretty good. There's a demo you can try. Spongebob also has a pretty good port.

2 years ago

2 years ago

Humble choice is out, and don't interest me, so i have take a few game on steam, all at -90 %.
Obliteracers - 0.00 EUR (asked for a refund, and i get it, see ''' for understand why)
Suzy Cube - 0.65 EUR
Jet Kave Adventure - 1.49 EUR
Total = 2.14 EUR

''' For obliteracers, i have asked for a refund (and get it), because the game only have 12 tracks, that ok BUT many of them are actually the same track, just with weather change (Day, Night, Winter ...), at final there only 6-8 real tracks in the game ...

2 years ago*

Wasteland Remastered 89% off (HL) EUR 1.64

2 years ago

I think I'll buy a future sale with it, or maybe a bundle. It's a nice price, but with the pile of games I got in December, I try to wait a bit more.

2 years ago

I can emphasize with your stance perfectly. Lately I'm playing more Non-Steam games (Daggerfall Unity, Peter Jackson's King Kong) and right now The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos which is on Steam but a free to play mod.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by ILLUSIVESNAKE95.