made giveaways for the 0.02$ WRG game bundle cause i thought why not? i have 0.40$ in my steam wallet and this steam sale is sad https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/7398/WRG_games_bundle/ and only 3 people friended me before they hiked the price. fucking shit ass steam sale! the one thing i was going to buy and now its going to cost me 23 times more for the same shit.........

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Probably the Steam Economy Enhancer script.

2 years ago

Plugin: Steam Inventory Helper.

• select item you want to sell (all at page or select them manually)
  • also on other pages
  • click Sell all
  • define price (like -0.01 from current minimal price to be placed at top of queue - or just sell them all intantly)
  • click sell and wait until they will be placed on market.
  • confirm on mobile.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

this works btw if u need assurance i use it myself

2 years ago

That was allegedly turned into malware by new owner:
https://techtipvault.com/guides/sell-steam-trading-cards-with-one-click/

2 years ago

2 years ago

It also allow to filter inventry content by different filters:
(like hide unmarketable items, backgrounds only etc.)

View attached image.
2 years ago

I strongly recommend to stop using Inventory Helper and use another one, like Steam Economy Enhancer script

2 years ago

Waaay outdated, that got removed immediately afterwards. I've personally verified the code for the next few versions to be clean. It wouldn't be still on the store otherwise.

2 years ago

I'm used SIH before owner changed and still use it, still nothing happened. Not sure this hype was really matter.

View attached image.
2 years ago*

It is your browsing history some guy may be monetizing without your permission for such use of your data (if you are not using a version from before that change). To me, that is already bad enough, even if nothing worse happens.

2 years ago

I don't mind about that, anyway google market not removed this extension and it work fine.

Update: You everydays monetizing SG via clicking links, perhaps watching ads. And everywhere in internet, so you gonna stop coming here?

2 years ago*

Google doesn't check much on these things. See e.g. a case from 2020, where they reacted only after 32 millions of downloads of 70 extensions and after being notified:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-alphabet-google-chrome-exclusive-idUSKBN23P0JO

Also, an ad e.g. on SG is quite a different thing than SG-admin seeing my entire browsing history (that is which sites I visited etc.) and that additionally by using pretty much spyware behind my back, as the case seems to be with that add-on, where the functionality of the add-on didn't seem in any way to warrant data-mining.

But as said, it is your data. I just meant to point out the known implication of that add-on.

2 years ago

SIH have typical rights as all others add-ons on Google Market. It our personal choose accept or not this settings, add-on do not working without your permission. Btw SIH was removed from Google Market when this hype come 3 years ago, but after it was checked add-on come back in market.

First screen: Steam Inventory Helper
Second: Augmented Steam (Enhanced Steam in past)
Third: Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST)
All of them have right for read and write on listed sites.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

Well, browser add-ons exist, with which you can one-click put up card for sale from inventory (using one myself). Bit of a problem with that though is that the card may be sold quite cheap, such as due to someone having put up a single card for 0.04, and the script of the add-on telling you to sell it quick for 0.03 (for 0.01 net gain), where you could perhaps sell it for 0.04 or even 0.05 within a few hours. Other add-on perhaps handles that better though.

Other than that, you could find someone who may be interested to take those 400 cards of you in one go in exchange for purchasing those bundles for your winners or sending you some money through Paypal (if you have mobile authenticator, as for those cards to not be stuck in trade hold for two weeks). But as you would probably expect some $8 or $9 for that, such person may want to see your inventory first to check whether there is at least 0.02 per card to be had there.

2 years ago

Open your page of badges. Click on a game. Then at top "Sell these cards on the Market".

Press sell...

2 years ago

that always sells for shit prices

2 years ago

But it is fast...

2 years ago

i need the $ tho

2 years ago

fastest and better price can't be in the same wish xD

2 years ago

oh wow I never knew that. oh that would've been way quicker when getting rid of the mystery cards
I normally do it on my browser so I could quickly look at all cards prices then use the thing to sell altogether

2 years ago

I wasnt sure about doing the same yesterday, but I thank you for letting people know the shenanigans.

2 years ago

23 times more

I see what you did there. Well, maybe. :D

2 years ago

Encash them at the highest sell price.
e.g, there is a trading card that you have, the highest sell price is $0.10 (while lowest is $0.01)

Sell it for $0.10

And repeat for your other cards, etc...

(foil cards and booster packs w/3 cards inside WILL FETCH YOU MORE $$$)

2 years ago

And repeat it 400+ times, yes.

2 years ago

i just tried this plugin and worked so far (putting multiple cards on the market quickly):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/steam-skin-trade-helper/

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.