but why? where the hell do you guys get the keys?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

there was a little polish giveaway :D

1 decade ago

Can i know the date it began? I created recently a ga with this game and it is a amazon steam key, and i don't want my ga to be assimilated as a polish exploited key.
Maybe the polish keys have similarities ( i notice they look the same when a lot of keys are issued ) and are different enough of amazon keys ( mine begins with 5MQ )

1 decade ago

if they nab you in the crossfire maybe if you show steamgift support the receipt?

1 decade ago

if you REALLY bought your on Amazon (highly doubt it - suddenly everybody bought it same day exploit happen - and there was no sale on amazon for it -.-) - post proof to support - mail from amazon with your billing nfo screenshot - and they will let you make ga for it.

1 decade ago

ToV has been on sale on Amazon multiple times recently.

1 decade ago

Heh, I have 3 keys sitting in my Amazon account, they just recently allowed those keys to be used on steam (I had no idea until all of this, last time I tried was a month ago even). It's a bit sad to find out this way. I'm sure support can work this out with you though, since you can show a receipt / part of the key or whatever.

1 decade ago

Well i can give the proofs if needed, i created the ga without knowing there was this problem ( and as i filter games i own did not notice the game spam ) it's pure coincidence and pure bad luck.
Also i'd like to see what those exploited looks like, if they are far different from mine it's a proof by itself.

1 decade ago

then you should contact support immediatelly, not waiting to see, if your GA got tagged or not - check wbarton's topic regarding these keys - you need support approve b4 making a GA, if u didn't know - then now you know and you should make a ticket not to have ur GA deleted. Of course if you really have proof you paid for the game.

1 decade ago

I think i should be safe, i created my ga sunday and the exploited keys seems to appear the day after, that was close :D I did not have this luck with the red faction armageddon and guerilla wich were marked as bundle just before i was about to ga my amazon keys.

1 decade ago

I have a couple of copies on Amazon too. It was part of the THQ MegaPack back in January

1 decade ago

Gar, bro - i know, but the point I was making is that due to some unbelieveable accident, suddenly all the people, who claim they bought their copies from Amazon somehow decided to give all their keys away at the exact same moment the game was eglible to being exploited... coincidence? -.-

I don't say all copies ppl have are exploited - but if someone creates GA the exact moment that exploit is active, while sale was a while ago, and claims that it's key from the sale - i call it a lie.

1 decade ago

Might be, might not be. It doesnt matter in this case anyways, since support said the giveaways are okay.

1 decade ago

exploiting it is,nothing else.

1 decade ago

It's free for polish people. I try to connect with th web but is protectid by VPN

1 decade ago

how is it free for them?

1 decade ago

a magazine is gifting it to their region to promote subscriptions or something.

(but I think you're supposed to actually subscribe so most people are basically stealing them)

1 decade ago

Bud luck for the rest of the world

1 decade ago

Well... not really. It should be free for anyone who bought magazine... but they can't check it, so it is free for everyone who register there (and have polish IP).

1 decade ago

was this really necessary

1 decade ago

I don't know why they instead of deleting them all manually they don't just disable gifting tales of valor for awhile or change cv to zero or something. its basically stealing them from that magazine right?(last time people got used keys with their legitimate subscription cause we took them all or something?) at least until after the polish get theirs/

or would that not actually help because they'd just wait. lol

bet steamtrades is even more flooded with them

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

1 decade ago

At top right you have white bar, use it to search and please close the thread before another beggar fest starts

1 decade ago

please? please close it?

1 decade ago

You can activate every coh copy and its expansions on steam even if you bought long time ago retail.

1 decade ago

You can now yeah, but.. You couldn't as recently as a month ago, I tried.

1 decade ago

but even then http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/Vtx5e/reminder-cd-action-keys

which confusingly wasn't mentioned http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/B6xqu/update-regarding-cd-action-keys-new-policy X]
so it seems policy is still a tad fluid lol

edit- ah the exploited site is called cd action...I was thinking cd keys. in that case it feels like the only reason to allow in the first post was giving up on controlling them. the 2nd post sounds like reinforcements correcting that surrender. ha. so not fluid at all. crumbled temporarily and then repaired.

1 decade ago

And don't forget this http://www.steamgifts.com/game/lyG4T/company-of-heroes-tales-of-valor, it's been rising with about 20 every half hour xD

1 decade ago

Yeah, they are everywhere and I still don't win a single one of them.

My luck sucks.

1 decade ago

Polish people please gift steamkeys to everybody!!

1 decade ago

Yup, polish website where giving away

1 decade ago

I was making giveaways of those before it was cool.

1 decade ago

Only for polish people :(

1 decade ago

They're worldwide keys, so ppl use vpn to get keys, but is not allowed to giveaway here, mods will do something later.

1 decade ago

I think so too, they are giveaways as well, so it is kind of re giveaway. I don't think it is allowed.

1 decade ago

Nie mamy numerรณw seryjnych do CompanyofHeroesTalesof_Valor

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Sharingan11.