I have two people who have not received their Steam Gifts from me and one of them claims "I never sent it" in a message to me--a message to which I can find no way to reply. What am I supposed to do about this?

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Comment on one of their old giveaways or try to contact them over Steam. There is no PM system on this site, unfortunately.

How did he contact you?

7 years ago

Email?

7 years ago

Hello, Sandalwood.

Welcome to the site. The user who complained about never receiving the key left a comment on your giveaway: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/klKj1Vq You can reply to his comment and he will receive a notification.

If you want to communicate with your winner, you can add them to your friend list on Steam, you can send them an email or you can reply to their comment, or leave a comment on their giveaway (if any).

7 years ago

Hi Moderator
I have 2 users didn't received the keys too.
It has been a week ago.
I already requested re-roll.
But steamgifts seemed to not taking action on it.
Would you please check out what happened?
Thanks.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

there is a reply button under every comment, if you mean that

7 years ago

@Skibby Thanks. I'll try that.
@HashimotoNanami I sent the gift to them by the e-mail they had listed. If they haven't received it there, I doubt they'd receive a message through it.

7 years ago

@Madumius @SleepyCat http://i.imgur.com/xKbyJxF.png

7 years ago

well that's unusual

7 years ago

If the gift is still in your inventory, you can add them friend and send the gift directly through Steam.

7 years ago

After a person received a gift, you will get an e-mail from Steam. Title like this: Your Steam gift has been accepted

7 years ago

@moshimoshi Yes, that was the case for the first few entries where the gifts were received without issue. In this case, however, I think I have a user whose e-mail address is out of date or switched Steam accounts. I have no idea.

I left a comment on one of their recent raffles in the hope that they will find it.
I'd still like to figure out why there is no 'reply' feature for me when dealing with comments, though.

7 years ago

press reply, they'lll get a notification

7 years ago

There is no 'reply'. That is the crux of my issue.
http://i.imgur.com/xKbyJxF.png

7 years ago

yes, i saw it right seconds after posting. Its weird :(

7 years ago

find another GA of that user and write there.
usually, no reply is for closed discussions. never saw a GA without a reply button

7 years ago

Maybe you were not logged in or used a different browser.

7 years ago

Looks like he also can't reply to comments here. He just writes new ones instead.

7 years ago

No, I can reply here.

7 years ago

There is no reply button if you're looking at it though your "messages" page. It's just a notification. If you want to reply, you need to click on the giveaway link first.

7 years ago

Aha! This was the answer! I knew it was something simple I had overlooked.
Thank you! I'm still very new to the site and finding my way around. I will close the discussion now.

7 years ago

Not sure what the issue is, but I replied on your behalf. If you want me to remove/ammend the comment let me know.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/eQttY/

7 years ago

Thank you.

7 years ago

Also, if I'm sending keys/gifts by e-mail I find it useful to enter 'sent-by-email' in the game key section when you are making a giveaway. Then people know where to look.

7 years ago

Maybe he blacklisted you?

7 years ago

I cannot imagine why they would. I have not used the comment section of the site until now.
Before this, it was simple. I'd host the raffle and someone would win and then I'd send it by Steam Gift and they would receive it the next day.

7 years ago

how do I know who blacklisted me?
10+ people blacklisted me

7 years ago

You don't, unless you try to enter one of their giveaways or they inform you directly.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by cloudychorus.