Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST)

An extension / userscript that adds some cool features to SteamGifts and SteamTrades.

If you find any bugs or have any feature requests, please file an issue here.

Compatibility

Tested and confirmed as working:

• Chrome (since v55)
  • Firefox (since v52)
  • Pale Moon

Not tested but should be working:

• Any Chromium-based browser (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...)

Not supported:

• Edge
  • Safari

Installation

There are two different ways to use ESGST: extension or userscript. You can choose which one you want to use, but the extension is a lot faster and has a better peformance than the userscript, so I recommend it, although there is no major difference between them, except for a few options that are only available in the extension because of limitations in the userscript.

Option 1 - Extension

It should be possible to install the extension in any Chromium-based browser from the Chrome store (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...), any Firefox-based browser from the Firefox store (such as Waterfox, etc...), and any browser that uses the Phoebus system from the Pale Moon store (such as Basilik, etc...).

You can also use the extension on Android through Firefox for Android, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Option 2 - Userscript

To install the userscript, you must install Violentmonkey, Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey or some other userscript manager first. Then click here and you should be prompted to install it. I recommend Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey, because the userscript uses the GM_addValueChangeListener API to communicate changes in the storage between tabs, and that API is not available on Greasemonkey, so a polyfill is used for Greasemonkey, which is not very effective and can affect the performance.

You can also use the userscript on Android through Firefox with Violentmonkey or USI, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Beta Versions

The latest beta version for both the extension and the userscript is always available in the latest pre-release in the releases page.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Edit: I've changed how I'm trying to explain this.
If there's no description, and you click enter giveaway, with the comment popup inclusion toggled to true, you should not have to click a second time to enter the giveaway.
For example https://i.imgur.com/jrjATQb.png
I understand the addition of a second click for giveaways WITH descriptions -- even though I don't agree with it since 99% of descriptions are worthless and I preferred the popup that didn't require an extra click to enter -- but you shouldn't have it included for giveaways WITHOUT descriptions that's only added because you want to leave comments (if you disable the comment popup inclusion it reverts to normal entry without popup).

Hope that explains it.

6 years ago*

that feature was turned back on back on june 12th and afaik all bugs worked out of it again on june 13th. should be able to just update and change the settings for it again. ;)

6 years ago

I didn't update until today, before that it worked fine. I have the latest version, it is broken as I explained above.

6 years ago

i apologize, it's more of an issue of settings for you then it being bugged if i understand better upon a second reading.
(i mean to say you'd like the settings to do something a little bit differently then they currently do)

6 years ago

If the giveaway has no description, but you have the "Popup reply box when entering / include it in the description popup." toggled, you have to click twice to enter the giveaway and then once to dismiss the popup. That's an additional click added to every giveaway entered.

I'd prefer it returned to how it was, the giveaway is entered BEFORE the popup is displayed so you don't have an extra unneeded click if you want to MAYBE SOMETIMES leave a comment. If you disable that popup reply box toggle, and disable the descriptions, it's one click for everything -- so why make it less user-friendly for someone who's trying to be a good person and read every description for giveaways that do and say thank you when it's appropriate? Instead it's just bloated the entry process.

6 years ago

thanks for the deeper explanation, now i understand (& agree). ^^

6 years ago

No problem, sometimes it's hard for me to explain certain things and I try my hardest to communicate what I'm talking about. xD

6 years ago

I thought it was 1 click enter button > popup 1 click enter button again and pop up closes so to total 2 clicks, before it was 1 click enter and you were entered > popup 1 click dismiss popup total 2 clicks as it is currently.

6 years ago

Well, you're wrong, because it's the same amount of clicks as before (one to open the popup and another to enter the giveaway, which automatically closes the popup). But I do agree with the idea and I'll implement it.

6 years ago

My bad, it is the same amount of clicks but the time it takes for the popup to close via Entering Giveaway makes the popup stay up for so long and factoring in that with every giveaway entered w/ description and the total time increased is wayyy too much to be comfortable -- it's almost comparable to just opening the giveaways in new tabs.
Thank you for the consideration though. <3

6 years ago

Changed it. Giveaways with descriptions still require 2 clicks though. That might take more time to enter if the description is not relevant, but it's really the best way to do it, as there isn't a way to determine if the description is relevant or not and immediately entering a giveaway if it has a description could be bad, in case you have to remove your entry (that would also mean 2 useless requests).

6 years ago

I think that there is a bug in the bookmarks feature, it isn't completely removing them from the storage, when I remove the bookmark although they don't show up in the bookmarks popup anymore.
example:
shows in the popup

"giveaways": "{\"cwYC0\":{\"code\":\"cwYC0\",\"endTime\":1497909540000,\"bookmarked\":true}}",

doesn't show in the popup

"giveaways": "{\"cwYC0\":{\"code\":\"cwYC0\",\"endTime\":1497909540000}}",

Is them staying in the storage intended behavior?

6 years ago*

There's no bug. The giveaway storage is used by multiple features, so the giveaways need to stay there.

6 years ago

understood, that does make sense, I'm probably just not using any of the other features that stores data there.
on a related note, is there a timeline for this being implemented: https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/mE6Suap ?
remembering you as i think you probably forgot about it :P

6 years ago

You're right that I forgot. :P I'll try to do it by tomorrow, but I got other stuff that I'm working on right now.

6 years ago

no rush, I may remember you again if I think that you forgot it again :P

6 years ago

as you may have forgotten about it again 😅 i opened an issue on GitHub https://github.com/revilheart/ESGST/issues/188

6 years ago

Actually didn't forget it, but was focusing on other stuff, but thanks for opening the issue. It's easier to track it that way. :)

6 years ago

Hello, I'm kinda new to this Tampermonkey thing so I am asking what do I copy for the userscripts?

6 years ago

What do you mean copy? You just have to install Tampermonkey and then click on the link in the OP to install the script.

6 years ago

But what do I do after I install this? http://prntscr.com/flecze
Is there anything else I have to do?

6 years ago

top central-left ESGST button goes to its settings. turn on the features you want, and welcome to a whole new world. ^^

6 years ago

Thank you very much! :)

6 years ago

It appears to be already installed, what's the issue?

Edit: Ah nevermind.

6 years ago*

Automatically load real CV and show it on the profile isn't working for me. The loading circle starts spinning and never loads anything. This started about a week ago.
I disabled all other extensions and scripts, but the same thing happens.
There is no error popup, but this is what it says in the console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:15168:30)
    at Window.eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:2651:21)
    at <anonymous>:2:398
    at e.string.k.function.c.(anonymous function) (eval at exec_fn (:1:108), <anonymous>:54:352)
6 years ago

Does it also happen to other user-related features? User notes, user tags, etc...

6 years ago

Most of those are working like they should.
Whitelist/Blacklisht Checker and Whitelist/Blacklist Highlighter Give an error popup when I enable them.

SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
    at addWbcIcons (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:17034:30)
    at Object.loadWhitelistBlacklistChecker [as load] (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:16467:13)
    at loadFeatures (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:1990:33)
    at loadEsgst (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:1953:9)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:412:9)
    at Window.tms_76291f6a_d608_411a_b9a9_c5e3bdcf873b (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:21876:3)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:3:1)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:4:3)
VM4539:1998 SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
    at Object.loadWhitelistBlacklistHighlighter [as load] (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:17071:30)
    at loadFeatures (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:1990:33)
    at loadEsgst (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:1953:9)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:412:9)
    at Window.tms_76291f6a_d608_411a_b9a9_c5e3bdcf873b (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:21876:3)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:3:1)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:4:3)
    at Object.eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:21878:6)
6 years ago

What I believe is happening is that your user storage didn't upgrade to V6, or you are caught by a bug that was caused by Unsent Gifts Sender and was fixed in a recent version. Did you use that feature recently?

6 years ago

Yes I used that feature on my last two giveaways.

6 years ago

Another user had this same issue and there were some complications with their storage. Hopefully there aren't any for you.

Can you first tell me what is the console output if you add

console.log(GM_getValue(`users`));

at the beginning of the script (let me know if you don't know how to do that and I'll explain).

6 years ago

I don't know I do that.
I can see the script. Do I add it on the very first line or somewhere else?

6 years ago

Before (function() {. You can add it to the empty line 41. Then save, load any SG page and open the console.

6 years ago

The exact same error as before happens. Would it help if I reset or reinstall the script?

6 years ago

But there's nothing above the error? There should be a log there.

Reinstalling wouldn't change anything, but deleting the user storage would, although you would lose all user data if you do that (unless you have exported it as backup before).

6 years ago

There is one empty line.
A second line says:

Object {users: Object, steamIds: Object}

The third line is the same error as before.

I don't mind losing user data. I don't want to take up your time and if that fixes it, it's fine with me.

6 years ago

I don't mind time.

Here's what you have to do:

1. Export all your data, either through the script or through Tampermonkey (you can export data in the Utilities tab on Tampermonkey)
  2. Add the code below to the beginning of the script (same place you added the previous one) and save
  3. Load any page on SG and wait until it alerts to you that it's done, then close the page
  4. Remove the code from the script and save
  5. Load any page on SG and it should be done

Worst case scenario you will have the same complications the other user had, but if you performed step 1, you won't lose your data.

Here's the code:

fixUserStorage();

function fixUserStorage() {
    var users;
    users = GM_getValue(`users`);
    GM_setValue(`users`, JSON.stringify(users));
    window.alert(`Done!`);
}
6 years ago

It's all working now. Thanks for helping me!

6 years ago

Glad to know there weren't any complications! :)

6 years ago

this error occurs on all user profile pages

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at filterGfGiveaways (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:20829:50)
    at Window.addGcCategories (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:17580:17)
    at e.string.k.function.c.(anonymous function) (eval at exec_fn (:1:108), <anonymous>:54:352)

no known side effects from the error though for me, i just happen to see it when trying to test for the above bug. i suppose it may still be related though.

6 years ago

correction.... not all user profiles. only those that have a icon of some type. (whitelist/whitlisted/pass or fail rulecheck/etc)

ruled out that thought.

6 years ago*

All except yours. WTF? :D

6 years ago

yeah i realized afterwards that it seems to be people you have some kind of an icon/scan on actually.
to test that, you should be able to scan me with whitelist checker and you should start to get the error on me as well.

6 years ago*

I did it and still no errors. It seems you have immunity. :D

But I have 3 errors in message center. I am not sure if someone already wrote about them.

View attached image.
6 years ago

yeah it seems to be something to do with filter (from error) and probably some certain category or lack of category via the giveaways listed on profiles. i ruled the icon thought out after going thru a few more random people and found a few exceptions.

6 years ago

no, it's not that either actually.. i just ran into a lot of coincidences before i found a few exceptions. idk what it is that's causing it.

6 years ago

I already fixed it in the new update.

6 years ago

nice, thanks =)

6 years ago

Why does this script always give me the "do you want to leave this page" warning on SG?

6 years ago

You're probably running a check or the script is syncing in the header.

6 years ago

ok

6 years ago

Maybe you could use the classic confirmation window ad write there the reason.

6 years ago

Chrome doesn't allow that.

6 years ago

OK, I didn't know. Then there is a possibility to make your own confirmation window like facebook.

View attached image.
6 years ago

Yes, but it's not really my priority right now, since the current confirmation window works just fine.

6 years ago

Well, it seems it doesn't work fine since people even don't know what it means. :D But you are right, it is not so important. If you make it someday, you could also use it when people started to write something and click on close window or on a link.

6 years ago*

You are talking about a confirmation window to perform an action. Those do work fine and are very straightforward. For example, if you try to delete a template, you get a confirmation window asking "Are you sure you want to delete this template?". If people don't know what that means they need help. xD

What NameBadge is talking about is a confirmation window to leave the page, and like I just told you, Chrome (not sure about other browsers) does not allow that window to be customized in any way, not even adding a custom text to it.

Hope that clarifies it. :)

6 years ago

Thank you for this amazing script. After the recent update entered GAs don't stay filtered when I reload the page. I have to enter a GA in order to trigger the entered GAs to become filtered.

6 years ago

Entered giveaways are being filtered fine for me. Do you use another script?

6 years ago

Before, everything was fine, but after one of the latest updates it became like this:

View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago

Fixed

6 years ago

Wow! Thank you! =)

6 years ago

You're welcome! :)

6 years ago

Book mark bug on https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/entered.

View bookmarks error if chance or ratio are enabled, plus enter button does not show even if chance or ratio are disabled.

Bookmark button is present beside giveaway name yet entered giveaways remove bookmark, so not much sense having it on that page.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElementsByClassName' of undefined
    at Array.addGwcrHeading (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:20938:19)
    at loadEndlessFeatures (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:5178:37)
    at eval (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:20361:33)
    at Function.onload (eval at E_c (:3:221), <anonymous>:2687:17)
    at eval (eval at exec_fn (:1:108), <anonymous>:31:494)
6 years ago

Should be gone.

My take on the bookmark button in the entered page is: you want to remove an entry for a giveaway you had previously entered to enter another giveaway, but you want to bookmark the giveaway you just left so you can enter it later when you have more points, so you can do that from there, instead of having to open the giveaway in a new page.

6 years ago

That would make sense if it worked but currently bookmarking the entered giveaways does not add them. As it is now a user could bookmark a entered giveaway on that page then click remove thinking it was bookmarked, when it actually is not.

Reminder: https://www.steamgifts.com/account/steam/groups group stats is still completely fubar with endless scrolling on.

6 years ago*

Ah I see, will fix it.

6 years ago

Groups Stats should be fixed.

6 years ago

I don't really know where the issue could be with this but the script was running like usual earlier. I just restarted my computer because my wifi disconnected // it's a usual occurrence for me and of course doesn't have anything to do with the script //. When my computer turned back on, I reopened all my old tabs and for some reason, everything the script had installed is gone. Tamper monkey still says that ESGST is on but the button for it that is usually to the right of the Help button is gone. I tried to reinstall it but nothing has changed so far. Where do you guys think my issue could be?

6 years ago

Go to https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/profile#ESGST and enable the button or any other settings you had before.

6 years ago

The link just sends me back to my steamgifts account settings. there is no button there to enable anything.

The only buttons there are are to sync my account and save the changes of my personal information

6 years ago

Check console (press F12) if there are some errors ans post it there.

6 years ago

Is this what I'm looking for? it was all I could find

View attached image.
6 years ago

Yes, it is the console. Wait for Rafaelgs18, they will check it.

6 years ago

i think if you ran a registry cleaner it should fix that. (such as ccleaner or wisecare)
looks to me like your windows registry no longer knows how to handle gifs.

6 years ago

Hmm, I'm not sure. I don't think those errors are from my script. What about clearing the browser's cache?

6 years ago

I actually feel kinda stupid now. After doing what you had suggested, it occurred to me to just uninstall tampermonkey, re-enable it, and install the script again and it worked. I apologize for taking up so much of everyone's time with this.

6 years ago

That was going to be my next suggestion. Glad it's solved. :)

6 years ago

The script seems nice but what I wanted to say is that the level visualizer is an excellent idea that should be build in!

6 years ago

A lot of features in this script should be built-in, unfortunately.

6 years ago

Disabled Giveaway Bookmarks for giveaways that have not started yet because the feature is not configured to work well with them and will always alert that they are ending (I'll figure out a way to make it work later).

I hope you will find a way how to solve this one day because the feature would be most useful in this very case.

6 years ago

Just pushed a solution, it's the best I could think of. Hope it's good.

6 years ago

the giveaway bookmark button doesn't seem to show up on the main pages, or profile pages, and possible even a few other place. the only place i can get it to work now is here inside of a discussion. and it's also missing one of my active bookmarks with ~2weeks remaining.

(no errors though in the console)

edit: i'm not worried about the missing bookmark, i could relocate that private giveaway again. but i stated it cause i think it's just being filtered again.

6 years ago*

There is no way they could be filtered after the update that fixed it. Could they be giveaways that have not started yet?

6 years ago

no, it's been actively going for 1week with 2weeks remaining. (lostsoul's sgtool choo choo ~50-55 carts into)

6 years ago

Ahh, I forgot to include something major in the last update. Have you relocated the private giveaway again? It would be better if you waited until the next update so I can know if it fixes it.

6 years ago

no not yet, i wasn't going to try and re-bookmark or anything.. i was just going thru the train now to see if i can find one that has that bookmark button already filled out is all. i'll wait for the push instead though. =)

6 years ago

Done, should be fixed.

6 years ago

oh, lol, i was looking at the decrypted giveaways thinking bookmark.. that's why it was only working here in this thread..... :D

so yes, it fixed it to show up and work entirely now. (no missing bookmarks)

6 years ago

Ah I see. :P

6 years ago

Also, are your hours for the feature working okay from the settings menu? There was a bug that was saving "undefined" instead of the hours, quite surprised no one noticed it until now.

6 years ago

yes, looks like it's working for me. i honestly didn't notice it before either. ^^

6 years ago

well actually maybe not. shouldn't technically 999hours highlight all or trigger the hover text?

never-mind, it is after a refresh.

6 years ago

i'm fairly new at using endless scrolling and still only use it on a /discussion/ page, but i'm pretty sure a few versions ago when i scrolled into an additional page it would also load the "mark read/unread" buttons. if i'm correct, then it's no longer working. if i'm incorrect, could it be done?

(didn't know if anything could be done, so didn't want to bother with github on this one)

6 years ago

Fixed

6 years ago

awesome, thanks! =)

6 years ago

Am i blind i can't seem to find Multi-Tag on any page.

6 years ago

June 9, 2017 - v6.Beta.3.14
Fixed a conflict between games' app/sub ids. As a result, Multi-Tag and the option to import/export game data have been temporarily disabled until they are rewritten for the new system

still hasn't returned is all.

6 years ago

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ thats it time to riot, i'll bring the pitchforks.

6 years ago

^^ hehe Storm the gates!!!!

6 years ago

It was disabled when User Tags and Game Tags were upgraded to v6 because I have to rewrite it for v6 and it's quite a complex feature, so I need some time.

6 years ago

Nuts i already loaded the pitchforks into the van, oh well maybe i could sell them to trump haters.

6 years ago

Me, me, choose me!

6 years ago

🔱

$29.95 please

6 years ago

The "Visible Attached Images" is great, however it gave me the false impression that the gifv extension is supported, while I now heard it isn't (after posting some of them before already). Perhaps the supported filetypes can be matched with those that SteamGifts supports. Example attached (doesn't display without ESGST).

View attached image.
6 years ago

steamgifts.com doesn't support gifv at all, but the feature does take any gifv's that people slapped up there thinking they would work and makes them work for ESGST users by loading the gif version anyways. afaik it's only compatible for imgur, and only esgst users will see them properly.

so it's not a good idea to link gifv's, it's just good for correcting others mistakes visually for you.

6 years ago

The script already automatically renames ".gifv" to ".gif" if you are using Comment Formatting Helper with Automatic Links / Images Paste Formatting on. I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

6 years ago

To simply not display gifv images when used.

6 years ago

Not sure about completely disabling it, since some people might want it to be displayed, but I'll see about adding it as optional.

6 years ago

Added it as optional.

6 years ago

Nice, thanks for taking care of the non-ESGST users (and/or dummies like me :P). ^^

6 years ago

What about having it change to gif 100% of the time no matter what settings, that way it will always be visible to those that do not use the script.

6 years ago

The user would still need to have at least Multi-Reply or Discussion Edit Detector enabled, as the script does not manipulate SG's native "Submit" button. And it would be hard to tell what needs to be changed from the post. What if the post contains a text that has ".gifv" that should not be changed to ".gif" for some reason? Using Comment Formatting Helper, the user is aware of what they're pasting and what settings are on.

6 years ago

Everyone typo's 😛 put those fat fingers on a diet.

if (savedTemplate.type === `everyone`) {
    details += `, rveryone`;
6 years ago

Fixed :P

6 years ago

When you bookmark a giveaway, after you have entered it, it still shows the "enter" button on the bookmark pop-up, is it normal behavior ?

6 years ago

Nope, I'll have to fix it later. Giveaways are supposed to be unbookmarked when entering them.

6 years ago

Should be fixed.

6 years ago

It works now thanks !

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Do giveaway filters intentionally not work on group pages or have I missed a setting somewhere? Most important and useful to me is the 'entered giveaways filter' which hides giveaways already entered and I miss it switching to ESGST.

6 years ago

Can you be more specific by group pages?

6 years ago

The group giveaways list page, for example: Steam Gifts group

6 years ago

Ah, yeah, the filters only work in the main giveaway pages at the moment. I'll expand it to the group pages in the next version.

6 years ago

Ok then. Thanks!

6 years ago

Added

6 years ago

The closed group giveaways has <div class="giveaway__column--width-fill text-right"> moved into <div class="giveaway__columns esgst-giveaway-panel">

6 years ago

Fixed

6 years ago

Bug: 100% chance to win Brazil if i only had enough points :(
https://www.steamgifts.com/regions/south-america

chance/ratio and enter button present on region pages

6 years ago

Wasn't even aware of that page's existence. :P How you can you go there? I mean, in what page is it linked?

6 years ago

It is linked off of region icons same as groups.

6 years ago

Ah, lol, never even noticed the region icons were links.

6 years ago

Welcome to steamgifts :P

6 years ago

And fixed.

6 years ago

"Users with 0 multiple wins (1)" links to not activated again. ;)

6 years ago

Should be fixed.

6 years ago

nice, thanks! =)

6 years ago

First thanks for the great work! (^_^)

Is it possible to deactivate the "ESGST has failed to load. Check the console (F12) for errors and report them in the script's discussion/GitHub page." message when I'm not logged in? It's annoying, everytime I log in and out it pops up and I can't check bundle deals logged out properly. Same issue with SteamTrades ;_;

6 years ago

I should probably disable the script entirely when the user is not logged in. Will do it later.

6 years ago

Thankies 😊

6 years ago

Done

6 years ago

I still get the message that the script couldn't load when I'm logged out. Using Firefox 54.0.

6 years ago

Hmm I think I'll just disable those messages altogether later.

6 years ago

Thanks again rafaelgs18! 🙂

6 years ago

This is probably a stupid question but why are these buttons here?
http://imgur.com/gallery/8ylOR

6 years ago

More bugs of giveaway features appearing where they shouldn't that I have to fix.

6 years ago

:) the list of emoji cutted
EDIT: ok, nothing is cut, but somehow sometimes it adds the scroll/sometimes it is full table
me blind

View attached image.
6 years ago*

but it actually isn't cut. if you look super closely you can see there is "¯\_(ツ)_/¯, lenny, sad face, & probably a cple other things i can't see very well. it's just not compatible with that theme due to font colors used.

however @revil..... please fix the "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" guys arms.. poor guy has super stubby arms as is.. (it takes more arms then you would normally think) -- it looks accurate on the selector, but shows up as ¯\(ツ)/¯ on use.

¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
6 years ago*

it is cut, look at the frame, and below full emoji table borderline

View attached image.
6 years ago

and here is me playing with the contrast and zooming in so you can see there is stuff there.

View attached image.
6 years ago

play with contras on the first screenshot and show me red face there.
i showed screenshot that you played with for comparison how full table looks like,
as you said it is not cut on first one.

6 years ago

ahh, i got what you mean now.. sorry, my bad.

6 years ago

lol, my bad as well,[sorry] as I did not notice, that when it is /cut/ there is scroll added - edited main comment

6 years ago

oh it's no problem, i had just assumed you meant the emotes that were barely visible you thought were being cut-off. but now i see what you meant. =)

6 years ago

Stardate 47634.44 bug report:

1. Settings can not be deleted using Manage data.
  2. Bookmark Popup inconsistencies.
6 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.