Vote now and receive your copy of Spec Ops: The Line, Sid Meier's Pirates! and a mystery pack brought to you by green man gaming.
Edit: Apperently its not actually free but instead for only £1/$1/€1 for all of them.
http://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I thought that you could maybe login with GMG and playfire with same account details. I never recevied my reward so tried to login to playfire to see if it logged my playtime. (Isnt these site connected?)

Anyway after I got "500 Internal Server Error". This was some days ago and it was still the same today so googled and found this thread

So Im banned on playfire or what? :) Maybe thats why I never got my reward.

7 years ago

i forgot already have the spec ops and dont like pirate, so if anyone have trouble with buying it, i can sell mine (but i already activate the mistery game : Ethan meteor hunter) lol

7 years ago

It was bad enough the bloody pack was region restricted excluding large parts of Asia in a discriminatory way. Now to add insult to injury they emailed a self generating code in email to buy same pack same way for 1$/E whatever. But damned if the pack shows up anywhere on the site. The code never links you to purchase page and it can't be seen on site. This whole promotion has been most badly done and neither Joystick nor GMG mentioned which regions can't get packs. Its not possible they can't know that. I am so pissed. Goodbye GMG. You didn't deserve customers. No more GMG. No more Joystick voting now on.

7 years ago

Got Lifeless, a multiplayer game without player. Literally 0 player. Ded gaem

7 years ago

Game has a proper name at least :-)

7 years ago

Underrated comment

7 years ago

This year kinda sucks... previously it was XCOM:EU and then Bioshock Infinite :P

7 years ago

Got Ocean City Racing, You can have it:

CTF?H-QK78Q-KWCFE

? = 4 + 4

7 years ago

i got a good random game: Keebles

7 years ago

how many time need get the 1€ back reward on playfire?

7 years ago

Payment failed.

I WANT TO WASTE MY MONEY GOD DAMMIT >:(

7 years ago

How to idle the game that is without cards with ASF? I did not understand where to input !play command.

7 years ago

you can set games to idle when nothing to farm, check configurator, last settings of your bot account.

7 years ago

So is idling Spec Ops enough to get the $1 back? I left it idle for a little over 2 hours a few days ago, still haven't gotten the credit. Am I supposed to "redeem" it somewhere? I know I'm connected to GMG and Playfire because they're both been sending me a bunch of annoying emails.

7 years ago

It's enough to just play it, yes. I got my £1 back about a week after I played it, though.

7 years ago

i voted 2-3 weeks ago still never got my invitation or games any one else?

7 years ago

You don't need to wait, go here and claim your games.

7 years ago

o thank you

7 years ago

Making a note that whoever voted for this before 3 October 2016 got the voucher for the £1/$1/€1 promo. Anyone who got the promo has a chance until 25 November 2016 to get the games from GMG.

Says so on the gamesradar site

7 years ago*

Ah, then I was too late for it.

Btw. got Incandescent as Mystery Game. Already owned it . :(

7 years ago

Square's Route

??5WY-?0GIP-22MXI

? = 8

7 years ago

im getting invalid

ps. nvm already ninjad (not by me)

7 years ago

have you all got your 1$ back ?

7 years ago

I played the game for a few hours three days ago and I noticed the 1€ credit today (it wasn't there yesterday), I don't know if that helps.

7 years ago

nope, I opened a ticket 2 weeks ago and nothing

7 years ago

Ok, I opened a ticket (15th oct.) too but I got a reply (16th oct.).

Hello ***

We are seeing an increase in customer support requests currently and we are unable to respond to your request as quickly as we would like.

We apologise for the delay, your request will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please do not open any new tickets regarding the same issue.

Kind regards,

Green Man Gaming Customer Service.

I guess this is because only new players get their playfire/steam/gmg accounts automatically linked.
So they probably have their entire active customer base opening tickets...

7 years ago

Yeah, I got the same reply. I asked them today if there has been any progress (awaiting response).

But I already had my steam account linked, I've even used the Playfire rewards program before but now... nothing happened. I don't get what could've gone wrong on their end. I know this promotion isn't implemented using the rewards system but still, I'd like to know what's going on.

7 years ago

It only syncs your library when it links your accounts, it seems. So us with existing accounts don't show as owning Spec Ops: The Line if we didn't have it prior to our initial linking, apparently, which may inhibit it recognizing reward completion.
On the other hand, the Playfire FAQ claims that this promotion doesn't use the Playfire rewards system, but rather something in-house to GMG [which is why we should send support tickets through GMG].

Basically, it's the same usual confused, sloppy, broken mess that GMG and Playfire are so well known for. :X

7 years ago

Yeah, still sloppy. No doubt.
Just got an automated message yesterday asking if my issue was resolved....
I'm sure I can't resolve it from my side, I sent all the information necessary in a support ticket. It's time for them to do something about it.

7 years ago

I don't know if it is supposed to work, but actually, since you more or less have no option to link steam account to existing GMG account, I tried the other way.
I log out from GMG.
I log in to GMG with my Steam account. Then they offer to either login regularly or create a new GMG account.

Now apparently, my GMG account is tied to my steam account (each time I log), as required per https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/
In GMG itself there is absolutely no info about tied accounts (Steam/Facebook or Twitch).

I don't know if it helps, but this situation is frustrating when we keep getting other of their other flash and discount offers...

I did tie my steam account yesterday I think and received an update of my ticket as well. That is not related I think as they must have sent it massively.

Hello xxx

You may have already realised, but we have a bit of a backlog with user requests at the moment, and we are working as quickly as possible to get to every ticket. Thanks for your patience whilst we deal with your issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

We are sending you this message to identify if your issue persists and whether you still require assistance. We find in situations like this that customers may no longer require any help from our support team because their issue has been resolved upon second attempt, or, the information provided below may answer their query.

Credit issues
For those missing account credit, please check your account again. We had a bit of a delay (by a few days) where credit would not be applied. Most users should now have credit, if this is still not the case, this could identify a potential account issue.

Voucher code invalid
Voucher codes are sent to the account registered/created in the Golden Joysticks promotion. You cannot redeem these vouchers on other accounts. Please check the username in your voucher info, which should indicate whether or not you created a new account and which account this voucher should be used on.

Unfortunately, not all issues are easily resolvable like those above. It would be very helpful if you were able to verify if your issue still persists and let us know by responding to this automated message. If you can provide more details to assist us in your issue that would be great. Please do not open a second ticket, you can simply reply to this one.

Regards,
Karl

Green Man Gaming & Playfire
Customer Service

I am waiting for a couple more days then I will decide.

7 years ago

Interesting. I already had my account linked though.

I got that message too, it's the same as the automated message I mentioned before.

7 years ago

I didn't even try because I already know how playfire works and how gmg support works.... (got 1 ticket answered 1 year later, with a 20% off coupon for a free to play game...)

7 years ago

Mmmh I still have my Golden Pack code and I dont need it.
For who ever want it to buy it here is it:
LMWL4Z-3A2UJL-AZSQWL

7 years ago

I made an experiment last week and the codes are attached to your account

7 years ago

Ah... so no one can use this code except me? T_T

7 years ago

Don't worry, they are digital goods, it is not like wasting 1 sack of potatoes

7 years ago

region locked for me. I voted months ago, but they won't let me get it.
I don't want to use vpn, not gonna spend time to game I won't probably play.

7 years ago

I received a new mail

Golden Pack     €0.50
Claim digital PC copies of Spec Ops: The Line and Sid Meier's Pirates! as well as a Green Man Gaming Mystery pack, for just €0.50. Make sure you use your voucher code when purchasing this title!

EDIT: BTW I didn't vote with that mail account

7 years ago*

I received the same. This is completely separate from the awards voting.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.