random thread that i am sure are atleast 300 already but what are you listening to lately (music i mean )... i've been listening a lot of Queen of the stone ages, i tried listening to it a long while ago because foo fighers is my favorite band and dave grohl my favorite musician and they tend to work togheter, but i didnt really liked it before, but now i really love their robot rock, and also Eagles of fucking death metal, i really love those guys, i started listening to them for the same reason that with QotSA but i liked the all along.. here ara a couple of tracks :D... oh and also thanks again to our lord and savior Dave Grohl i've been listeing to the soundtrack of Sound City a lot

Cherry Cola - Eagles of death metal
Sick, Sick, Sick - Queens of the Stone age
Sound City OST - The Man That Never Was (Grohl, Hawkins, Mendel, Smear, Springfield)

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

https://www.last.fm/user/k0d3r1s
please don't cheat in my puzzles

4 years ago

4 years ago

long time since my last post, been listening to a lot of stuff but the main two big things that had been stuck in my playlist have been:

Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta
I had listen a bit of Kendrick before but never gave it much thought but a friend recommended it to me and i have to say, to pimp a butterfly is a masterpiece!

Beat Crusaders - Popdod
I got to know this band because they made Kappa Mikey and Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad intros and i really love both those songs, so i decided to listen to some of their original songs and i have to say they are excellent, i havent found a song by this guys that i dont love, i actually though about buying some CD's for the first time, give them a listen

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Not sure why but this vid reminds me of a cross of jump-scare 'haunted' houses and Shatter Dead: Zombie Girl - Creepy Crawler

4 years ago

Psychedelic metal madness sextet #4 --

An excellent early "art metal" band

Maudlin Of The Well - My Fruit Psychobells... a Seed Combustible

succeeded by Kayo Dot

Kayo Dot - Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue

who are pretty left field, it has to be said.

4 years ago

A contemporary classical piece including a fever dream vision of Vivaldi and even a tango interlude.

Alfred Schnittke - Concerto Grosso n.1

4 years ago

Sometimes King Crimson are just too commercial. Avant-Prog which channels the Yes "Relayer" sessions in the same way as Schnittke channels Rondo Veneziano.

5uu's - Crisis in clay

4 years ago

4 years ago

4 years ago

I've read American Gods and Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman recently, seems like it got me really in the mood of a Skyrim-themed song.
Legends Of The Frost

4 years ago

File under doom, Italian, occult, psychedelic? It must be a Ufomammut clone. As it turns out, not at all: if anything, this is like the two ambient Talk Talk albums: quiet, impressionistic, devastating.

Sherpa - Tigris & Euphrates

4 years ago

A beautiful viking chant, one of my new favourite band.
Skáld- Rún

4 years ago

4 years ago

So calming and slow. And the video edits on this channel always go so well with the music...

Beach House - On the Sea

4 years ago

4 years ago

Psychedelic metal madness sextet #5 --

Doom metal with lead steel guitar for that Hawaiian feel. Although the world painted is sinister, populated as it is with mantanauts and the like, this does feel like a partially unused opportunity: a truly heavy record in this mold could easily set the world aflame, gates to hell opening in a tropical paradise, in a Castle Bravo OST kind of way. Still original and sufficiently unique for a definite recommend.

Cambrian - Mobular

4 years ago

4 years ago

This is black metal from what I would call the DSO school, with steady dissonances in the background conjuring up images of a void swirling with Lovecraftian abominations or, alternatively, a nuclear reactor irresistibly branching out of control, Cherenkov radiation illuminating the situation after the containment has burst. Nice and delightfully dark. Although I am unsure how they got my mother-in-law to pose for the cover, even if I like it! (Only joking Mimi, you know I love you.)

Akhlys - The Dreaming

It's a one man band where the guy is involved in several other projects linked below, all of which are worth checking out although I personally have preferred Akhlys to the rest.

Aoratos - Gods Without Name
Bestia Arcana - Holókauston
Nightbringer - Ego Dominus Tuus

4 years ago

Nice mildly psychedelic rock from Brazil, pretty much the genre Porcupine Tree have been playing now their "Tarquin's Seaweed Farm" and Delerium days are long gone. I am not sure what to even call this, but "new artrock", "adult alternative" and "new dad rock" are plausible sounding labels. Very pleasant.

Violeta de Outono - Espectro

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Lovely sun-drenched acid folk / prog folk album which sounds like an early 1970s lost classic would. But this is a 2015 private pressing. A great discovery to counterbalance all that black metal morbidity!

Constantine - Day Of Light

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.