October 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 31st 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 7th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

The Quarry - Deluxe Edition

Metal: Hellsinger

The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes

• China, Japan, Venezuela: do not receive the game, instead, they receive a replacement game: Dead Age 2
  • Everyone else: {sub/446458} - cannot be redeemed in Japan, Venezuela, but it can be redeemed in China (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW Canada)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU Germany)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (HK)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (RU/CIS Ukraine)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM Mexico)

๐Ÿ”— gift link notifications (ROW)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notifications (EU)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notifications (Serbia)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notifications (Hong Kong)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notifications (RU/CIS Ukraine)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: A trial version of The Quarry was free to claim at some point, thus it might appear as owned.

To see if you already own the actual game, check if you own The Quarry - Full Game.
Customers from United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Russian Federation, Belarus were not able to claim it back then and are likely unable to redeem a key from this bundle either (for them it might not be even included - this will be checked shortly after the bundle launches).

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-11: $8 coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-16: $8 coupons available from IGN
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-18: $7 coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-27: $6 coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-11-06: Spirit Of The Island out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-11-11: Spirit Of The Island restocked (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-11-30: Spirit Of The Island out of stock again (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-12-13: Spirit Of The Island back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-01-07: Spirit Of The Island out of stock again (source); on 24 Jan it was still out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-01-25: Spirit Of The Island back in stock (at least for Oceania region) (source)
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-01-26: The Quarry - Deluxe Edition (ROW) out of stock (source)

โฉ LEAKS for November Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Quarry - Deluxe Edition 80% of 6092 - ๐Ÿ† 10.50 CV sub/727611 0 $69.99
Metal: Hellsinger 97% of 9689 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1061910 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $29.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes 88% of 4642 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1281590 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $29.99
Spirit Of The Island 71% of 810 - ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1592110 W Dโœ… 1 $17.99
Rebel Inc: Escalation 83% of 4934 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1088790 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $14.99
Lords and Villeins 78% of 495 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1287530 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $24.99
A Juggler's Tale 95% of 492 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1252830 W Dโœ… 2 $17.99
Mr. Prepper 82% of 3671 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/761830 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99

China, Japan, Venezuela receive Dead Age 2 instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Dead Age 2 76% of 983 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/951430 W M L 1 $17.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $225.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

7 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about this month's games? Will it be hard to Juggle the purchase decision?

View Results
[Very happy] Seeing how each of the three correctly leaked titles cost about the price of the entire Choice, who could complain about this deal?
[Sorta satisfied] Waiting for the headliners to be bundled finally paid off. Iโ€™m not too keen on the fillers though, but the wishlisted games make it worth it.
[Neutral] I'll let the petal count of the closest ox-eye daisy decide: I pause it, I pause it not. I pause it, I pause it notโ€ฆ
[Disappointed] Not my cup of tea, but not terrible enough to force me into full-on stress eating or nail-chewing.
[Offended] What is this lineup even? A choice-based game without impactful choices, Quake with music, a cheap Plague Inc. without the fun infections, and two previously bundled games? IGN, please โ€“ there are better titles to bundle than these.
[Coupontato] The last months, people who waited long enough were offered $6/$7ish prices. Why would anyone buy at full price or subscribe long term?
[Complaint: Different from leaks] But I was hoping to get one of literally dozens of SCP games, and now it's just the usual Dark Pictures title that gets bundled two years after release?

got $7 and $8 coupons ๐Ÿคฃ

7 months ago

So chances are high for a $6 one this month, been waiting for this.

7 months ago

If it doesn't say "final offer" in the email for the $7 coupon then yeah we'll probably get one for $6. I don't have the email yet so I can't check.

EDIT: got the email, it doesn't say final so I'd expect to get a $6 coupon

7 months ago*

thanks for that detail. I made my guess on the fact the month is only 50% done, would be weird if this would be the final one if they are already on the 2nd-3rd? discount.

7 months ago

Judging by the previous months, it's almost guaranteed nowadays that there will be 3 coupons. :D
I kinda don't understand people who are here and buy it right away, when they know, that it will only get cheaper...

7 months ago

I guess it can be frustrating if keys go out of stock so I kinda understand paying a dollar or two more just to not have to deal with that, but yeah if you want the cheapest price, might as well wait until the end of the month.

Some people might also just really want to play a game from the bundle immediately, and there's value in that as well

7 months ago

maybe they buy every month anyway, or want to play immediately.

7 months ago

I only got a $7 one.

7 months ago

Same, that results in this selection costing me just โ‚ฌ5.50. Amazing enough deal, I don't need it even cheaper.

7 months ago

How do you get to 5.5? If I convert the 7 dollar to euro in a converter I get something like 6.6 euros.

7 months ago

Humble messes up how they calculate the price for former "classic" accounts. It's been like that for ages.

7 months ago

Ah oke thx. might have that as well when I bother to login

7 months ago

WaxWorm explained how 7$ becomes 5,5โ‚ฌ - https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/PI6u1qW

7 months ago

Thank you for pointing this out to me.

7 months ago

5,5โ‚ฌ...they are really desperated lel :D

7 months ago

so early to send the $7 one out... do we think they will do $6 by the end of the month :-0

7 months ago

i dont care as its next month which is instant nono for me

7 months ago

Also got a $7 one, that's good enough for me, but, I'll still make them wait until last minute. Ever since they got rid of the classic plan, I immediately cancel after purchasing a month, then lo an behold, I've gotten a coupon almost every month without fail.

7 months ago

That's the one and only way to go

7 months ago

Is it better than 12 months subscription on Black Friday sale?

7 months ago

comes out to 8 dollars and change per pull.

If you don't like waiting or hunting for coupons and can afford it... it's not a bad deal. Can usually get better every month but takes more effort.

I bought one once.. it took me 2 years to use all of them.

7 months ago

It's like we're in a cycle where humble is having to offer discounts to move units because they did so a number of times and now folks would rather not purchase a bundle without one. I received the $7 offer today and if I had any interest in spooky, scary games then I'd consider that price a steal for what is given. Heck, the normal price is often an objectively good deal more often than not too.

7 months ago

Yeah, but, it's also because they keep giving region locked keys, and pricing them in USD and EUR. $12 USD for me is quite a high sum of money (4% of monthly income). Meanwhile, for the average American, it costs 0.99% of their monthly income.

So, while in US they pay $12 USD, it's as if I was paying 4 times that. $48 USD for the same. So, I'm a coupon goblin!

7 months ago

Never heard 'coupon goblin' before but I like it. That's also a very fair point. The region locks are getting ridiculous whether it's humble or official retailers too. Are you able to find regional pricing for individual sale that's better than Humble or is Humble the best even with the USD/EUR pricing? I believe even at historical lows this selection would cost me around $62 individually and some of those lows are from years ago so it would be a bit more expensive to source in current sales.

7 months ago

Usually bundles are way cheaper than any regional price. However individual games aren't which is why the incentive of keeping subscribed for the store discount is zero in my case. Games are usually cheaper on GOG and Steam, that do have decent regional pricing, other stores like Nuuvem are also good.

7 months ago

Bundles remain king for value then and perhaps more so on discount. That's all very informative. Thank you for sharing!

7 months ago

When you do it this way, do you lose your store discount progress? It's not very clear if it resets when you hit pause/cancel, or if you let the entire month pass without buying in.

7 months ago

Yeah, you lose it as soon as you cancel it, but, there's no incentive to use it (in my case), since fully priced games are cheaper on Steam, than the Humble Bundle Store ones, even with their discount (because the store is in USD/EUR).

7 months ago

As long as you keep buying every month in the end, you will keep your streak. You just can't use your discount WHILE you're in paused / cancelled state. But you can unpause at any time, use the discount and then pause again. Not sure if that works with cancelling as well without having to buy the month in that moment.

7 months ago*

if it shows 7 euro for me its actually 5.5?

7 months ago

If you reactivated your subscription, go here. Click on "manage your plan" and then you see what they'll charge you next.

View attached image.
7 months ago

they messed up with currency, should be $7

7 months ago

Mexico buyer.

The Quarry: Got a gift warning, sub was: https://steamdb.info/sub/727627/
Metal Hellsinger: Got a gift warning, sub was: https://steamdb.info/sub/851515/
House of Ashes: Got a game not available in CN/JP/VA gift warning, sub was https://steamdb.info/sub/446458/
A Juggler's Tale: https://steamdb.info/sub/434871/

Rebel Inc. Escalation, Spirit of the Island, Lords & Villeins, and Mr. Prepper did not have a Gift warning. I did not activate them.

7 months ago

Thanks!
The ones that you didn't activate can't be anything else than the ROW subs that everyone gets.

7 months ago

do i get coupons if i am on auto renewal or do i need to skip this month/ cancel it?

7 months ago

You need to skip/cancel. They don't need to give you coupons if you're on an active subscription...

7 months ago

oh, ok thanks, just skipped it, sorry i forgot to respond.

7 months ago

I dont know if its allowed here or not, but if anyone wants to buy discounted coupon version of bundle - I would accept quarry and in return give you some cs2 cases or items, since we can't buy the bundle anymore, they don't accept russian payment methods.

7 months ago

Trade is against guidelines here so would recommend to delete the comment.

7 months ago

You can try to use Hitsquad's twitch or site - just farm points and you'll get the game (but it will take a lot of time :/)
You'll need 550K channel points to buy the game.

7 months ago*

i'd recommend using a trading website like steamtraders or barter

7 months ago

What I have to do to get the coupon?
I have bought a lot of bundles and choices in past, but removed self from their mailing system and I am not on a HB monthly plan... So I subscribed to nearly everything what HB has a week ago but still no coupon for Choice :-(

7 months ago

You can also check the coupons in your humble library. They usually appear there even if an email doesn't get sent out. So if you have a coupon, it probably should show up there.

As mentioned in the thread, these coupons appear quite randomly, sometimes to more people, sometimes to less. You have to be cancelled or paused. I have received a coupon pretty much every month by simply pausing.

7 months ago

I pause often but have never received a coupon. Really odd system.

7 months ago

Tried to skip and they gave me $1 coupon. That's a shame...
Also, IGN code isn't working for me too

7 months ago*

IGN code is for new users only.
First time I tried to skip they also offer ~$1, after that they didn't offer any discounts on skip attempt.
So I've waited for the coupon and last month got it. I hope they will drop a new one next week (current offer of $7 is also good)

7 months ago

That is what I am waiting for, I also hope that they have a Halloween/ autumn sale, so I can pick up one other game with 20% extra discount. (They had it on discount several times in the past but wasn't on my radar yet).

7 months ago

Just wanted to add that the OP states that "former Yugoslavia" gets a separate key. There are only 2 out of 7 countries on that list that were part of Yugoslavia as seen here

BA HR MNE XK SLO get either an EU or ROW key.

Thanks!

7 months ago

just got another 7$ for one month email

7 months ago

Me too. But we still have 2 weeks for even better coupons. :P

7 months ago

View attached image.
7 months ago

nothing for me ... :( never received more than 8 coupon...fu HB xD

7 months ago

why you make 2 or 3 humble accounts so when they only send the deals to a few you always get them
( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

View attached image.
7 months ago

also this deal for new customers only

View attached image.
7 months ago

same here, thought it was going to be a 5$ one ;(

7 months ago

anomther coupon, 5,5โ‚ฌ xD desperate, every month im getting this cupon

7 months ago

Iโ€™m still undecided. I want the quarry and dark pictures, but not for the price of the bundle, and I donโ€™t care for hellsinger.
Can anyone convince me on the other games?

7 months ago

Well, i'm allergic to horror games so this bundle is a no-buy for me. But i would have bought it just for Rebel inc if i hadn't already finished it.
So i can talk you about Rebel inc in this bundle.

It's a +30h game about Afghanistan war, made by Plague evolved dev.
Here the insurgency spreads on similar mechanics than an illness (the game is politically neutral, it's just a mechanic).
But you can slow it by decreeing new health, education, security resolutions. Or just sending soldiers in some regions.
There is a bar at right that reduces or increases with time. You win if you can convince the public opinion.
It's a bit like a board game.

I don't know if you like this sort of games, but if you like it then with the current discount to 4,50โ‚ฌ, it's really a good purchase.

7 months ago*

Just got $6 coupon without any email notification.
You all should check your coupon page on HB.

Edit: now the email is distributed.

7 months ago*

Just wanted to post this, got one too. :)
Is it the lowest coupons possible btw?

7 months ago

Same ^^

I think there might have been a $5 coupon once but I am not sure.

7 months ago

Hmm could try to wait more... but 4,50โ‚ฌ already is fantastic. 3,50โ‚ฌ or so feels too cheap for this good quality of games.

7 months ago*

Huh, strange, should have been 5โ‚ฌ since $6 is basically a 50% off coupon, but you're right, it's 4,50โ‚ฌ. Yeah, I'm not gonna wait any longer.

7 months ago

AFAIK I've never remembered if anyone ever got a $5 coupon, but CMIIW.

7 months ago

Yeah, I might be wrong on that.

7 months ago

i had $5 once, i cant remember when but i will check my history

@EDIT
sadly, HB wont show me prices for monthlies i bought

7 months ago

Yeah, you could check Paypal or whatever you use.

7 months ago

im using back card, but i cant find anything in history :<

7 months ago

Maybe not, but I once got a $2 coupon in December 2021 when they bundled Maneater, Mordhau, Endzone: A World Apart, etc for 48 hours only and new members.

7 months ago*

$2 as in discount or as in final cost? But yeah, new-member-only coupons wouldn't help most people here. ^^

7 months ago*

Final cost

6 months ago

Wow.

6 months ago

Got the email (euro price, but $6 coupon in inventory) - https://images.cordial.com/102/600x703/Oct2023_6Hero_Pause_DE.png
Link doesn't have "f" in the end like it was last month - https://images.cordial.com/102/600x785/Sept2023_7Hero_Pause_DEf.png
So maybe we will see $5 coupon...

7 months ago

Hopefully :)

7 months ago

If we would be getting a fiver, when do you expect it to drop?
I am not familiar how the price drops work for HB, I know they give discounts but not with what kind of intervals etc.

7 months ago

Internals are random. Last month they've sent the final offer 2 days before next bundle reveal.
Offer mail was on October, 1st and reveal of October's choice was on October, 3rd.
But I think $6 is the last offer since current offer is very low price for such bundle...

7 months ago

Thank you, I originally planned to buy it at $6, was not expecting any lower tbh. If I buy the october bundle I have till November 6th the 20% discount on the store right? Assuming I dont take the November bundle.

7 months ago

You'd keep your current discount until December 4th if you buy this month. You only lose it, if you actually end up not buying a month and the next one is available which would be on December 5th. And of course you can't use it while you're paused or cancelled but you get it back as long as you keep buying every month in the end, even if it's on the last day.

7 months ago*

Thx for the info, I assumed they would cap it since I have with buying this bundle only a 1 month streak. To prevent exploiting buy 1 month have 2 months discount.

7 months ago

If this is your first month, you only have 10% anyways. For 20% you need at least a 12 consecutive month streak.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/articles/360026249173-Humble-Choice-Perk-Growing-Store-Discount

7 months ago

Thanks for the update, I had 12 month streak in the past but as I understand it doesn't count anymore. Shame, but 10% is better then nothing tbh.

6 months ago

Yeah, I agree with InSpec. $6 is usually the lowest they go.

7 months ago

thanks, i just got the mail for it like 10 minutes ago.

7 months ago

Same.
8$ , after 7$ , now 6$....

7 months ago

Hmm... for $6, I'll most probably pick up the bundle for House of Ashes but I might wait a bit before pulling the trigger, just in case HB goes crazy and sends out a multi-month offer.

Being in Canada, I never switched the currency I pay the Choice bundles in, it's still in USD for me. Now, I have a friend who did make the switch and he's never ever received those kind of coupons by email. The best he gets is the few dollars off HB sometimes tempt you with when you hit paw-se. I'm wondering if the change of currency is the reason why he never receives those offers? Does anyone else here buy Choice bundles in CAD and also get coupons?

7 months ago

I got a 6 EUR FUR 1 MONAT email, but a 6$ coupon on the website. Humble is really confused about me it seems.

7 months ago

Same for everyone who got the coupon. The emails show the same amount in โ‚ฌ as it is in $, but you actually pay less in โ‚ฌ:

$8 -> 6,50โ‚ฌ
$7 -> 5,50โ‚ฌ
$6 -> 4,50โ‚ฌ

7 months ago

Nice, thanks for clarifying.

6 months ago

The email for the $6 coupon still doesn't say "final offer" like the last couple of months did.. so there is a chance there'll be one more coupon, even though I can't remember getting a $5 coupon before

7 months ago

Waiting until the last day for the "take me for free" coupon. :trollface:

7 months ago

Here comes the late month predictable question...

Any November leaks yet?

7 months ago

Too early. We'll probably get them on Sunday evening next week the earliest, more likely on Monday or even Tuesday.right before the next bundle.

6 months ago*

Wait to Sunday next week or Monday of the other one... Next week isn't the first Tuesday of the month.

6 months ago

Subscription services have an overlap of their catalogs: we should expect a bunch of games which were (or still are) on Game Pass. That is not a bold prediction, right? ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค

6 months ago

thats. very vague. ๐Ÿฆœ

6 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago

Does OCE humble account receives row the quarry?

6 months ago

Yeh Australia / NZ will get ROW

6 months ago

can someone explain about the coupons?
Haven't been subscribed for a year or two.
During my subscription period never got a single coupon.
How do you get those, are you supposed to be a regular subscriber? Or do you have a subscription and just pause every month until they give you one?
Do they send coupons for users that didn't buy anything in a while?

P.S. Thanks everyone for clarifying! much appreciated

6 months ago*

I get a coupon, buy a bundle, then unsubscribe (I heard it's better than pausing, but not sure). Dunno if you get a coupon if you never buy stuff

6 months ago

I have paused every month for the last year and I have gotten coupons every month. I'm pretty sure it's a myth that cancelling would be better.

6 months ago

I think it depends to each person, I have two accounts for HC and I have paused the 1st account for like 6 months and always subscribed for more than a year in my 2nd account.

And as far as I checked, I received 0 coupons for my 1st account while it continues to keep giving me a coupon for the 2nd account (Note: the coupon always came like 1-2 days before the autocharge happened).

6 months ago

You seem to misunderstand. I have paused every month. I have gotten coupons every month. I have bought every month with said coupons.

6 months ago

No I understand what you mean..
I never said your case is not true, I was just stating another example about why it depends to each person, you are the lucky one for always receiving the coupons with that method while the others might not be same, like I said I have paused the 1st account for like 6 months and it never received any coupons while the other account that I kept subscribe always got one every month for some reason.

Which is why looking on that, unsubscribing method could perhaps work on other people's account.

6 months ago

So you're saying, you get coupons on your second account without actively pausing / skipping or cancelling the subscription? You'd be the first I hear of. And it wouldn't make much sense for Humble to send out coupons to people who are on auto-renewal anyways.

And what exactly do you mean by "I have paused the 1st account for like 6 months"? Did you pause every month and then later buy Choice every month on that account? Or did you cancel the subscription 6 months ago?

I am by the way not saying that pausing leads to guaranteed coupons. I am fully aware that they have some sort of criteria to pick the users who get coupons. I am just saying that I don't think, cancelling will lead to more / better coupons than pausing.

6 months ago*

Yeah, I agree. I was also told the same thing (that cancelling is better) but pausing works just fine.

6 months ago

cancel right away every time and always get them.
since they put this new system in place

6 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 months ago.

6 months ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

6 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

6 months ago

I wanted a coupon like this... could you send it to me?

6 months ago

Coupons are tied to account, you can't just send someone a coupon.

6 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.