September 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 28th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 5th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

PGA TOUR 2K21 (gift link notification for ROW)

Röki gift link notification for ROW

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
PGA TOUR 2K21 83% of 3416 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/1016120 W 0 $59.99
Neon Abyss 87% of 10859 🏆 3.00 CV app/788100 W 0 $19.99
Not For Broadcast 95% of 4574 🏆 3.75 CV app/1147550 W 0 $24.99
Röki 93% of 1074 🏆 3.00 CV app/1067540 W M 0 $19.99
Narita Boy 84% of 317 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1069530 W M 0 $24.99
West of Dead 77% of 397 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1016790 W 0 $19.99
Atomicrops 93% of 1453 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/757320 W 0 $14.99
Heaven's Vault 91% of 1089 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/774201 W 1 $24.99
Swag and Sorcery 53% of 1937 🏆 1.95 CV app/929010 W 1 $12.99
Fort Triumph 79% of 563 🏆 3.00 CV app/612570 W M L 0 $19.99
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength 79% of 973 🏆 1.50 CV app/633060 W M L 1 $9.99
FRAMED Collection 93% of 694 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/322450 W M L 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $262.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Sluggish Morss Pattern Circus

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How do you feel about Humble's picks, do they show Ignorance or Strength?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] The grandmas in Cookie Clicker will give me the evil eye if I play these instead of CC, but still, let’s burn some money...
[New subscription] Finally an absolutely beautiful selection, I’m really impressed with Röki & Atomicrops.
[Maybe subscribe] I’ve had my eye on some of these titles for a while, but I am not sure yet that I will end up picking it up.
[Pause] I don’t feel that I’m missing anything valuable or irreplaceable if I just skip this month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] I am sad to admit that Fanatical’s BYOB or Epic’s weekly freebies are more exciting than your average Choice nowadays.

i know its only voting but....never saw differences like this

222+121 meh vs 91+24+2 okay

must be real bad bundle

2 years ago

It's more like an over expensive Fanatical bundle. Except maybe for PGA 2021. But not many people care about that game, so it almost doesn't count.

2 years ago

And from the recurring subscribers not all are ok with this choice. They only subscribe because they have a discounted subscription which can't be paused. And these people hope for the next month.

2 years ago

Classic plan here... Always praying for a good month on 1st monday 😉

2 years ago

instant pause.

2 years ago

So is this "keep all 12 games instead of 9 if you have Premium plan" a recent thing or what? I have never noticed before, but the confirmation mail for my purchase says "You can choose 9 games to keep!", and their FAQ also state that you only keep 9 games. Is this because I'm taking part in the promotion "12 months for 12 USD, keep 12 games"? Will I still get 12 choices once the period is up or only 9 from there on? I see that the 9 is crossed out in the chart above, so I'm guessing everybody gets 12 games these days? (humble is the most confusing service I have ever used for some reason, might just be me, but even the FAQ most often don't contain the answers I'm seeking)

Edit: Thanks for all the answers guys!

2 years ago*

If you are premium I am going to say that yes you get to keep all 12 games unless something has changed but doubt that.
Also agree that Humble has the most confusing service system.

2 years ago

It's been a common thing for around 1 year now, actually since August 2020 Humble Choice. There's no difference between Classic and Premium any more.

2 years ago

The humble staff sucks at attention to detail and making all their promotions match, so the one you're seeing is an old thing like lily mentioned hasn't been in effect since last year.

2 years ago

Only want Neon Abyss and West of dead. Guess it's time to cancel.

2 years ago

Meh.
Atomicrops and Narita Boy would be nice to have, but don't really care about the rest. Pause.
(Humble offered me $2 off...feels almost insulting given all the $6 a month subs that're undercutting the $12 classic plan I'm on)

2 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

sea giftlink notification
https://imgur.com/a/yuVgQ3t

2 years ago

In Philippines (SEA), my PGA TOUR 2K21 has same giftlink notification as the RoW/global one. My Roki is SEA-locked, everything else has no region locks when peeking at HB's giftlink notifications.

2 years ago

Pause easy.

2 years ago

Horrific bundle. Paused into oblivion.

2 years ago

what a disappointment already own 5/12 games...

2 years ago

pleasantly surprised at the selection this month. Not interested in golf or neon abyss, but I enjoy puzzle games so Haven's Vault and Framed Collection look good to me, as well as media-based games. Finally the Orwell sequel sneaks into a bundle after the first one being bundled to hell and back.

2 years ago

3 months of just genuinely weak bundles and they're just getting worse.

Not for Broadcast is probably the highlight there. It's charming and the team's amazingly hardworking. They made a free extra Lockdown episode due to the first lockdowns and there's just so much in those episodes. Sadly it's not finished and I can't imagine them finishing this before 2023. Really fun acting, great writing and physical comedy. Every part of each episode was fully just entertaining, which is insane to me.

2 years ago

Not for Broadcast, Narita Boy and West of Dead look good, but the rest I'm not sure. Golf and Swag & Sorcery are hard pass. Might be my first pause in a while.

Considering I just bought No More Heroes 3 and WarioWare I should probably save my money anyway.

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

My feeling exactly, with the only difference that I have 0 owned.

2 years ago

can anybody confirm middle east [ jordan ] will receive a row key ?

2 years ago

I'm more torn than recent months: I wishlisted Heaven's Vault and Fort Triumph, and I wouldnt mind trying PGA2K21 or Not for Broadcast.

But I just won PGA2K21 in my fastest bundle to giveaway win ever, with a public giveaway no less.

So thats only 3 games I might want here. Probably going to pause in hopes of getting the 3 other games by other means.

2 years ago

I'm pausing for the month. There are five games in the bundle I would want but I already own 4 of them. The rest aren't anything I find interesting, especially golf.

2 years ago

ughhhh this is so bad idk how people have wishlist these kind of games like worst bundle ever

2 years ago

Maybe question your own taste perhaps?

2 years ago

the 'mid tier' selection for this month is fantastic. The top and bottom tiers are pretty abysmal. :(

2 years ago

Have you ever been disappointed in your life?
This is one of those days

2 years ago

looks like third pause in a row....sadge

2 years ago

Almost skipped, wanted West of Dead to play and PGA Tour as a development reference
Except now I've racked up 6 hours golfing, it's a fairly engaging game

2 years ago

imo, best of stealth bundle is worth more than this for 12$

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Why nobody is talking about Not for Broadcast? It´s such a nice game! West of Dead is interesting too but I get the point. There are some games that are not really worth for a monthly!

2 years ago

Uhm, I called Not for Broadcast my highlight this month (and it's mentioned by 14 others too) so what exactly is the basis for your "nobody is talking about it"?

2 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.