> # August 2023 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ August 29th 2023: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† September 5th 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

gift link notifications (EU)
gift link notifications (SEA)

Chivalry 2

• RU/CIS: likely {sub/726655}
  • SEA: {sub/736176} that all the non-locked countries get (confirmed)
  • LATAM perhaps without Mexico: likely {sub/726654}
  • China: likely {sub/726656} (confirmed)
  • Turkey: likely {sub/726653}
  • Everyone else: {sub/736176} - can be redeemed anywhere APART FROM Turkey, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, China (confirmed)

Road 96

• RU / BY: no game key or something like {sub/604681}
  • China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan: {sub/656384} + RUN LOCK - a key redeemable only in these countries (confirmed)
  • SEA excluding China, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan, India (more specifically: Indonesia, Viet Nam, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka): {sub/604683} (confirmed)
  • India: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK - a region locked key that cannot be redeemed in US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East; it also has a run lock (confirmed)
  • Serbia, LATAM, CIS (without RU and BY), Africa: {sub/656385} + RUN LOCK (Serbia confirmed, LATAM confirmed)
  • China: likely {sub/604682}
  • US / Canada + EU / UK + Oceania + Japan / Korea + Middle East: {sub/656383} - a key that can be redeemed only in these regions (confirmed)

Tin Can

• Turkey: likely a region locked key (unknown sub)
  • Everyone gets {sub/459470}, redeemable worldwide (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM / Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-05: 9 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: 8 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-29: 7 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-01: 6 USD for 1 month coupons available
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-11: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-09-30: Tin Can out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-10-19: Road 96 back in stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-12-11: Tin Can back in stock(source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-26: Road 96 out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-04-04: Road 96 back in stock (source)

โฉ LEAKS for SEPTEMBER Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Disco Elysium 93% of 73452 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/632470 W M Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Chivalry 2 82% of 23380 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1824220 W DโŒ 1 $39.99
Road 96 91% of 12613 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.99 CV app/1466640 W Dโœ… 0* $19.96
Trek to Yomi 71% of 1370 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1370050 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Arcade Paradise 89% of 756 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1388870 W Dโœ… 0* $19.99
SuchArt! 98% of 3122 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1293180 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Tin Can 88% of 680 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1315980 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Hot Brass 82% of 374 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/892860 W M DโŒ 0 $14.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.
Steam Deck info: Dโœ… = verified, D๐ŸŸก = playable, DโŒ = unsupported, D? = unknown

Retail:

• $199.89

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

9 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Arcade Paradise you were hoping for, or is the Synthwave ratio too low?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Iโ€™ve wanted to Disco-ver Elysium for some time, and now I am really glad that I put off buying it.
[Only with limited deal] I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m fully happy with this monthโ€™s lineup. Perhaps for a bit less Tin, I Can buy it.
[Happy] Yomight have a different opinion, but by my standards, this is an excellent bundle. One of the best months weโ€™ve had this year.
[Neutral] Interesting mix of games, but not quite my cup of tea. Iโ€™ll try to get the ones I want from giveaways / trades / group buys.
[Pause] Contrary to popular opinion, I really dislike this month. Itโ€™s a skip for me.
[Disappointed] What a huge turnoff, I was hoping that the leaks wonโ€™t be true this time.
[Canceling the subscription] This subscription Road leads nowhere for me. After 96 months, itโ€™s truly time to take an abrupt turn and pick a different direction.
[Skynetato] In the time of AI art, can humans still pass for Genius Artists to begin with?

I place my bet on Crash 4 and Monster Boy Cursed Kingdom, for the next 2-3 months. Also Shantae and Seven Sirens. They all lowered their price in the last period.

8 months ago

Yes please, all of them on my wishlist.

8 months ago

Dark Pictures: House of Ashes should be soon. It's been a year since Little Hope

8 months ago

is there some leaks?

8 months ago

Not yet. And if they don't appear today, I doubt we will learn anything until tomorrow.

8 months ago

the older you get, the more leaks will come

8 months ago

True. My fatherยดs car had some water leaks today.

8 months ago

I don't really understand why people need to know what's included before the actual reveal.

8 months ago

Because it allows us to comment on the selection's quality 24h earlier ofc! ๐Ÿ˜…

8 months ago

So, what do you think of the titles arriving tomorrow? :)

8 months ago

I like it, my comment is right below the leak.

8 months ago

I don't need to know what's included but it's fun commenting it. I've activated every Choice since first Monthly and didn't skip any because I think almost every bundle has something interesting (even though I don't have time to play most of them)
But I also have some fun commenting them here and there. And if there are leaks, I will comment earlier. It's fun checking which games are included. And it amazes me how some individual has a method to get those leaks early and noone else has replicated it. And I don't know if Humble is doing something to prevent the leaks, but I think they won't be happy with them.

8 months ago

I'm in the same boat, although August was the 1st one I thought of skipping, paradoxically because it was a fantastic lineup and had already bought 3 of the titles.
Yes, it's fun knowing what games are included and all the comments, but at the same time I feel a bit sad, when people get disappointed of the lineup. It's like being disappointed by a movie, before actually seeing it. I really enjoyed those moments in the past when a monthly/choice would launch and look at the included items one by one. I'm actually kind of relieved, only the bigger titles are leaked.
It's probably inside information so to speak, I don't think there's just a single person that knows what titles are included beforehand, just one willing to share the information with the community.

8 months ago

Curiosity. Plus, some people trade games and this insider knowledge is valuable.

8 months ago

Yeah, like that time when I offered a trade for Trek to Yomi before the leak and then being accused of trying to get rid of the title because of the leak :)

8 months ago

8 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 months ago.

8 months ago

very good month might grab

8 months ago

Very nice, The Forgotten City was on my priority buy list so I'll get that selection for sure.

8 months ago

Wishlisted here, too. I love the premises and the setting, it's sure to go to the top of my play-soon-list.

8 months ago

mixed feelings....hate those multi games...

8 months ago

same, they could leave multiplayer-only games to their own bundles, and not shove it into every second monthly.

8 months ago

yep... its not funny when they close servers because its dead and u pay for a dead game.... same as vr for me xD

8 months ago

getting it for Tiny Tina only :P

8 months ago

Me too!

8 months ago

How does this guy always know ?

The Forgotten City looks super nice

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

He once said it's "data minining". took me a minute to figure it out*.

(I don't actually know if I ended up with same as his)

8 months ago

He is probably getting leaks from HB.

8 months ago

Good if true. Tina has my interest.

8 months ago

damn, i really didn't want tiny tina

8 months ago

You can always give it on Steamgifts :)

8 months ago

Looks like a good selection but kind of a bummer because I already own Tiny Tina's Wonderlands : Chaotic Great Edition.

8 months ago

Tiny Tina's Chaotic Great? I genuinely doubt that. 2K is probably gonna include the base game only to force us to buy the DLC.

I'll grab it with a coupon, as usual, heh.

Edit: I didn't mean to call the game great, I was referring to the name of the set possibly being included. I have no idea how good the game is, people seem to be assuming I know, heh.

8 months ago*

he has never been wrong tho

8 months ago

the leak should be correct but Humble could have made a mistake on the cover of the Choice, as they did recently for Kao the Kangaroo. First advertised as Anniversary Edition and finally it was the standard edition...
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/HZvzP/humble-bundle-masterful-modern-3d-platformers

8 months ago

No, he has been wrong a few times on some subjects. ๐Ÿ˜› But it is extremely rare, and not sure if it ever happened with Humble Choice.

8 months ago

He was wrong on humble choice like two months ago with two games not even being in the bundle.

8 months ago

I'm pretty sure he was never wrong since he started doing these leaks. There was one month where he stated these are the headliners (which they were), and then a sidenote that he predicts some other games to go along with it but it was a prediction and not the usual stuff he is sure of. I am too lazy to bother digging the right sources for this though but that is what I remembered.

8 months ago

Yes, this was the month after the month where he was wrong.

8 months ago

I could swear that's the same one that he leaked just the two headliners and later added the others as likely guesses because IGN themselves leaked it but I guess I was wrong

8 months ago

They still have one day to swap out the full game for the base. I wouldn't put it past 2K to do that.

8 months ago

gotta buy it first minute, lol

it happened once with Payday 2 (I think it might even have been humble monthly), I grabbed the bundle quick and got the (then) complete edition but they later changed it to some crippled package for everyone else

8 months ago

Apparently the DLCs are terrible so if it turns out to be just the standard edition, there's not much reason to get the DLCs.

8 months ago

so it makes it more probable that it's the chaotic edition

8 months ago

Chaotic great includes all shit dlcs

8 months ago

Yes, it is.

8 months ago

Multiplayer = not for me

I will activate tiny tina knowing fully well I will get angry at the crappy controller support yet again(borderlands 1 unplayable, 3 playable but game sees controller disconnecting every few minutes, pre sequel untested M/KB but unplayable with controller) - only borderlands games have these issues with my wired 360 controller... so I know its not the controller... backlog for mouse/keyboard mood.

forgotten city looks interesting, will prbly activate it and 1 of the other unleaked titles.

8 months ago

Tiny Tina looks like something I might play, but not super excited by it. Forgotten City doesn't look like my sort of game, and the online multiplayer PvP thingy is a hard no. Unless there are several brilliant games yet to be revealed, I doubt I'll pick this one up without a hefty coupon.

8 months ago

Not sure how I feel about it. I have already finished The Forgotten City on Game Pass, and it was a nice experience, but that does not mean that I would like to play it again, or to collect it on Steam only for the purpose of collecting games.

8 months ago

A deck-building card game, by the people behind Popup Dungeon?

Okay, take my money!

8 months ago

If that is in, then both this and Tina makes it a good one on my account :)

8 months ago

Meh, looks like a pass this time around.

8 months ago

They keep adding online multiplayer games. Not very excited for this one.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands will probably be the normal version + coupon in classic humble fashion.

8 months ago

The Forgotten City is AMAZING. Full Stop.

8 months ago

0 owned and instant buy for me

8 months ago

nice choice, will buy but wait for coupon

8 months ago

Hmm. I'd play Tiny Tina and Deceive Inc.
I've played a chunk of The Forgotten City. Not sure I want to do that again. Not the biggest fan of time loop games.

8 months ago*

Tiny Tyna? Oh HELL YES! I've been wanting that one for a while now.

8 months ago

Been longing for Forgotten City for a long time.

8 months ago

The Forgotten City is extraordinary, top-tier game. The other two are... less than that.

8 months ago

Tina is excellent for a Humble Choice. Deceive INC is a lot of fun too, but it lacks players, so it's worth playing at least a few times if you get the bundle. I think even for the Forgotten City it's worth it.

8 months ago

It is absolutely worth it for The Forgotten City alone if you are into games like that. Historical low was only a little less than the price of whole bundle. Same case was with Disco Elysium last month. The 'problem' is that I already got Disco as a New Year's present and Forgotten City as a birthday present, from the same friend nonetheless. :))

8 months ago

Deceive INC is a lot of fun too, but it lacks players

Which probably is why Humble got it for cheap (or got generously compensated for including it in the bundle by devs trying to get their numbers up)

8 months ago

What about the fourth one? Aces & Adventures?

8 months ago

Looks great honestly. Published by Humble so it also makes sense.

8 months ago

I never heard of it to be honest. Deckbuilding game with good reviews? Sure, why not. I only played Slay the Spire and Monster Train from that genre but couldn't stop it for a while, can be quite addictive experience.

8 months ago

where do you see its the 4th game? i dont see it in the leak.

8 months ago

He added it in a comment.

8 months ago

Madjoki found it.

8 months ago

Gotta agree with you

8 months ago

ez skip, FC/Deceive not my type, and BL games became boring starting from 3...

8 months ago

This isn't a BL game, it's a spin-off set in the same graphic style, but the game story is actually fun and vivid in jokes.

8 months ago

god this is another dull another hope i can get something decent in trade again - two games i never heard off and one game i don't really want

8 months ago

Well, for you maybe.
Tiny Tina is on my wishlist and I would have bought it at release for full price if they had not done the EGS exclusive and I was not willing to pay full price after being forced to wait a couple of month.

Deceive Inc. isn't a game I would have spent money on, but I enjoyed plaing it during the beta(?) tests.
So it is positive for me thats in this bundle.

The third game I hadn't heard of too. Atleast thats what I thought before seeing the screenshots.
After seeing them I remember hearing very good things about this game a while ago.
But to be honest, I probably won't play it sometimes soon.

I have my time packed with BG3, Starfield and some time later Tiny Tina.

8 months ago

I don't mind Tiny Tina and Forgotten City doesn't look bad but they're really pissing me off with their multiplayer only games.

8 months ago

Yup, same - those two games look cool. But Deceive .... yeah, battle royal, released only half a year ago, already discounted in store ... obviously clutching for the last straw of building up player base through bundles.

8 months ago

it has been a norm for a while now, 1-2 headliners, 1 multiplayer, bunch of indie as fillers, and never exceed 8 games, lol just bare minimum from what they promise.

8 months ago

Yeah remember when we hoped that fewer games would mean better games? How naive we were.

8 months ago

Multiplayer games need players, so publishers are more likely to accept bundle deals for these games.

8 months ago

That's the gamble when you expect people to pay for games they are not sure they'll be able to play I guess.
Making the game F2P to guarantee a player base then using microtransactions or switching to a price tag seems like the better idea but then the gamble is they have to make a really good game and not some generic crap nobody will want to play once they try it.

8 months ago

Is there any chance that the leaks will be replaced? (serial cleaners were replaced not too long ago...)

8 months ago

You answered it yourself, yes.

8 months ago

Two on my wishlist so far, but I refuse to get excited about Tiny Tina until it will be 100% confirmed chaotic great and not neutral meh.

8 months ago

I have seen it confirmed that it is chaotic.

8 months ago

Welp, ended up forgetting to cancel, so I got my SuchArt! at least, haha.

8 months ago

Hoping for some good indies, these headlines don't attract me much.

8 months ago

Forgotten City is a great game, would fully recommended it.

It does mean this month probably isn't for me unless the remaining games are on my wish list though...

8 months ago

Let us ace some adventures. ๐Ÿ˜›

8 months ago

Road 96, keys temp exhausted for me in the UK

8 months ago

Guys, who knows, activated the key Road 96 without problems, the page with the game in the Steam is available, when activating no errors were not, BUT in the library inscription: "unavailable in the current region". I am from Ukraine.

8 months ago

Are you perhaps not in Ukraine?
Above it says, for CIS buyers: https://steamdb.info/sub/656385/ , and this has a list of prohibited countries for installing/running the game. (90 days)

8 months ago

I'm in Ukraine. And my Steam account have ukr wallet.

8 months ago

Are you using a VPN or mobile internet close to a border or something else that could lead to you not having a Ukrainian IP address?

8 months ago

Nope, nothing.

8 months ago

Since you've already successfully redeemed the key (I can also see it in your library), you could give it to me so I can check which sub you've got.

8 months ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/656385/ like says chrome steam db addon

8 months ago

Huh... and on this page it explicitly says "Country: Ukraine"?

https://store.steampowered.com/account/

8 months ago

Yes, that's why i think better to ask steam support.
Upd This may be ridiculous, but I just restart my account and now everything is fine.

8 months ago*

lol... ok... weird

8 months ago

I just redeemed mine, comes out as - SteamDB - Install - Road 96 (Tier 3).
In SEA region, so maybe unavailable on your region only?

8 months ago

Tin Can comes up with "Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product". :(

7 months ago

Tin Can keys are available, Road 96 still missing.

7 months ago

Road 96 was restocked today.

7 months ago

Road 96 out of stock

5 months ago

Still out of stock (am in Oceania).

4 months ago

Today I received Tin can steam key

5 months ago

Redeemed yesterday the games, and Road 96 is out of stock. Italy here.

3 months ago

Road 96 still out of stock, after 1 month. It's worth to mention they have the game available in their store, but apparently, bundle version have different keys than regular store version.

2 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.