June 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 28th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
The gift link notification shows a very long list of countries that receive region locked keys (from Middle East, Africa, Asia) although there are no subs matching these profiles (perhaps they're newly created subs, not indexed yet on SteamDB, or it could be that some of these countries (from Africa?) do not receive the game).
Will update this when more info is available. So far, what we know:

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

• RU (maybe BY as well?) does not receive the game

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: STAR WARS™: Squadron is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be redeemed before 2023-01-05

It was free with Amazon Prime in Oct 2021.

Free DLC to activate:

!addlicense ASF 627119,619592,793518,793508,771737,771741,771750

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
STAR WARS™: Squadrons - - - Redeem before 2023-01-05 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - $39.99
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition 72% of 3143 🏆 4.50 CV app/839770 W M 0 $29.99
Call of the Sea 90% of 1995 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1042490 W 0 $19.99
Gamedec 81% of 558 🏆 4.50 CV app/917720 W 0 $29.99
Pumpkin Jack 93% of 2813 🏆 4.50 CV app/1186640 W 0 $29.99
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis 83% of 778 🏆 3.75 CV app/1167140 W 0* $24.99
I Am Fish 77% of 744 🏆 3.00 CV app/1472560 W 0 $19.99
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE 86% of 6488 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/690040 W M L 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does speculating about the leaked emojis 👽🪐 on Chinese social media still keeps you excited and interested in these bundles?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Some good ones in here this month, and as expected a few fillers too. But overall I'd say it's an ok mix.
[Only with limited deal] I guess I should already start thinking of a creative name and fake address for my 50th Humble Bundle account that I'll have to open to benefit from the $6 deal again this month.
[Happy] I get why people are so salty about Choice, but for me this is an awesome bundle. I was considering buying these games prior to them being bundled, and now I can get them for much cheaper.
[Neutral] I'm not a huge fan of this month but I don't dislike it enough to make me pause my subscription. I'm on the fence.
[Pause] Yikes. Here we go again... I already knew it was going to be a bad month when they offered newer subscribers 2 consecutive months for $6 each.
[Disappointed, lineup] The quality of these bundles has been in a steady decline. I miss the golden age of bundles where you could get 5 good titles for a dollar, those were the times!
[Disappointed, Origin] Considering how much they're pushing Origin keys onto us, I guess they will never understand that we aren't interested in non-Steam items.
[Canceling the subscription] It's actually quite stupid to keep pausing on the $12 plan. Instead, I'll stay unsubbed, wait for a good month, and grab that for $6!
[Choicetato] I know exactly how HB can find the spark they've been missing: a Choice consisting solely of one Paradox game and two thirds of its DLCs!

Got Phoenix Point in EA (and experienced some frustration there); not interested in Star Wars.

Call of the Sea, Gamedec, and I Am Fish are interesting. But probably won't cut it with all that unplayed stuff...

1 year ago

Even having a 6$ coupon. skipping this "choice" - took 5 years to skip a bundle the first time, but it's the regular action now...
Owning 2 games, played 2 via game pass, 2 don't interest me at all.
GameDec and Pumpkin look interesting, but would increase my pile of shame.
Please go on, nothing to see here...

1 year ago

First time ever I liked all the games in the bundle! So sorry, nothing to give away here this month, added all to my library. Activated Prime some months ago so I didn't have Squadrons either.

1 year ago

Gamedec is wishlisted, I'm on the fence about Siege Survival: Gloria Victis;
I own Superhot MCD, SW Squadrons and Call of the Sea (loved this one)
basically everything else is on ignore.

Not my month, but at least I have a coupon, so not all is lost.

1 year ago

I don't think this is a bad month at all, if only Star Wars was a Steam key instead of an Origin one...

1 year ago

Siege Survival won't redeem because it "is not available for purchase in this country" even though I can purchase it from my country...

1 year ago

Some countries receive region locked keys. If your Humble Bundle region does not correspond to your Steam account region, then you wont be able to activate the key.
It could also be that Humble Bundle mistakenly allocated a key to you for a different region, although there's another comment that also mentions the inability to activate the key received.

1 year ago

I'm guessing they gave me the ME/Asia key even though Israel isn't included in that. If I'm right this is at least the third time Humble does this to me...

1 year ago

Same. I'm in Israel. Sent them a support ticket.

1 year ago

Pumpkin Jack looks like a Fortnite skin.
I am not going to soyface over Star Wars, sorry, Humble.
Can't play almost any of these games.
Only one is on Linux and I already have it.
No, I can't use Proton, my graphics card is too old.
No, I can't upgrade it, I don't have the money to.

1 year ago*

I have the classic annual plan, and I'm pausing for the 2nd month in a row. before, i never paused once. nothing else to say

1 year ago

Never though I'd be pausing a month, but I really have every single game except Star Wars which I don't care. Good month overall.

1 year ago

Squadrons is the only one I have, and Phoenix Point is on my wishlist. Most of the rest of the games look like things I might enjoy, but probably wouldn't actually play any time soon. Since I'm not getting the $6 deal on this, I may just pause again and pick up Phoenix on sale at some point. Really trying to avoid adding to the Pile of Shame for now....

1 year ago

Anyone who took the 6$ for 2 months deal have a problem takign this month? Is asking me to pay again.

1 year ago

That 6$ / month and not 6$ for 2 month ...

1 year ago

I just saw, i'm dumb and thought it was 6$ for two months. I guess i have to take it or i lose it?

1 year ago

Yes, but in all case the coupon end at end of the month, so that just depend if this bundle worth 6$ for you or not, the next month will be priced at 12$ (except if new coupon appear).

1 year ago

But already used the coupon with last month, don't know if the second month is obligatory to be redeemed next or it can be at other time... I think i remember seeing that you can't cancel or pause or you lose it. Thanks for info!

1 year ago

Origin again for the main item? Sick of this.

1 year ago

Easily the worst one I can think of. Especially with the main game being a free prime game before. Maybe if it was a steam key but nope.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Gotta be one of the worst months yet.

1 year ago

Definitely one of the worst months I've seen. Huge pass.

1 year ago

Origin? Nope!

1 year ago

So, how many of you will actually let Humble know how you feel about this choice. To make changes, pausing is good but also letting them know why you paused helps. I mean, I did. For this and the last two months. The do read them.

1 year ago

I took 8$ coupon last month as they haven't send me cheaper.. but I wouldn't pay even 6$ for these

1 year ago

Yep. I had the $6 from last month and I paused.

1 year ago

I joined Humble Monthly for Steam games, they can keep their piss Origin keys!

1 year ago

1 year ago

What the hell is this? Not interested at all...

1 year ago

Never would have thought that having Game Pass meant I wouldn't need Humble, but here we are again.

1 year ago

When they offered me the $6 for 2 months deal last month I had a feeling this months bundle wouldn't be of interest to me. I was right. Glad I passed.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.