June 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 28th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
The gift link notification shows a very long list of countries that receive region locked keys (from Middle East, Africa, Asia) although there are no subs matching these profiles (perhaps they're newly created subs, not indexed yet on SteamDB, or it could be that some of these countries (from Africa?) do not receive the game).
Will update this when more info is available. So far, what we know:

STAR WARS™: Squadrons

• RU (maybe BY as well?) does not receive the game

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Note: STAR WARS™: Squadron is an ORIGIN KEY!!!

Must be redeemed before 2023-01-05

It was free with Amazon Prime in Oct 2021.

Free DLC to activate:

!addlicense ASF 627119,619592,793518,793508,771737,771741,771750

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
STAR WARS™: Squadrons - - - Redeem before 2023-01-05 ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ORIGIN ⚠️⚠️⚠️ - $39.99
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition 72% of 3143 🏆 4.50 CV app/839770 W M 0 $29.99
Call of the Sea 90% of 1995 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1042490 W 0 $19.99
Gamedec 81% of 558 🏆 4.50 CV app/917720 W 0 $29.99
Pumpkin Jack 93% of 2813 🏆 4.50 CV app/1186640 W 0 $29.99
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis 83% of 778 🏆 3.75 CV app/1167140 W 0* $24.99
I Am Fish 77% of 744 🏆 3.00 CV app/1472560 W 0 $19.99
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE 86% of 6488 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/690040 W M L 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $179.93

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does speculating about the leaked emojis 👽🪐 on Chinese social media still keeps you excited and interested in these bundles?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Some good ones in here this month, and as expected a few fillers too. But overall I'd say it's an ok mix.
[Only with limited deal] I guess I should already start thinking of a creative name and fake address for my 50th Humble Bundle account that I'll have to open to benefit from the $6 deal again this month.
[Happy] I get why people are so salty about Choice, but for me this is an awesome bundle. I was considering buying these games prior to them being bundled, and now I can get them for much cheaper.
[Neutral] I'm not a huge fan of this month but I don't dislike it enough to make me pause my subscription. I'm on the fence.
[Pause] Yikes. Here we go again... I already knew it was going to be a bad month when they offered newer subscribers 2 consecutive months for $6 each.
[Disappointed, lineup] The quality of these bundles has been in a steady decline. I miss the golden age of bundles where you could get 5 good titles for a dollar, those were the times!
[Disappointed, Origin] Considering how much they're pushing Origin keys onto us, I guess they will never understand that we aren't interested in non-Steam items.
[Canceling the subscription] It's actually quite stupid to keep pausing on the $12 plan. Instead, I'll stay unsubbed, wait for a good month, and grab that for $6!
[Choicetato] I know exactly how HB can find the spark they've been missing: a Choice consisting solely of one Paradox game and two thirds of its DLCs!

Humble Bundle's latest tweet suggests that Shady Part of Me might have been pushed to July or some later month, slideshow shows that game instead of Superhot: Mind Control Delete for June.

1 year ago

Skipped and got offer for $6 deal ...
I did bite as it is not THAT bad .... for 6 bucks Im content with origin key and to try 2-3 games out.

Lets see what today brings. But yeah - not hoping for much.

PS. checked purchases on humble for the last year. I haven't bought a single monthly/choice for full price ... sad to see the decline. I used to buy almost each for the full $12

1 year ago

yup i think i will never pay full price again..... xD

1 year ago

Another hint was posted on one Chinese social medium:

• 🔨 🔫 according to Weibo.

Previously:

Pictures:

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

I think by now it's safe to say, Deep Rock Galactic will be in this month's Choice ^^

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

good game. it have extremamly positive reviews on steam. i will get it

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Eh, would need people to play it, and many people already had their fill and moved on.

1 year ago

That would suck since everyone has that game since it's always been dirty cheap and is popular.

1 year ago

No proper leak this time?

1 year ago

no. it is very likely that one game will be Deep Rock Galactic but nobody knows the others

1 year ago

One of my steam friends thinks it might be the Astroneer or X4 Foundations, not Deep Rock Galactic. But we'll see in less than 3 hours.

1 year ago

All of them would be trash.

1 year ago

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

1 year ago

Few hours left until reveal. You can check this link - link HB will add a new banner a few hours before "official" reveal.

1 year ago

What is this link first time i see it. I get We cannot complete this request, remote data could not be fetched when load it.

1 year ago

That is link to the banner in HB blog. The format of link is the same, they just upload to a new folder 07 and set new name - July2022 (just check the link)
You see this message, because they didn't add it to server. (they will add it 1 or half an hour before bundle reveal). But sometimes they change the server, but most of the time server is the same

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

YEP, link is live now, displaying deep rock galactic, nice find. :D

1 year ago

Deep Rock Galactic Confirmed and Necromunda : Hired Gun

New Game in Collection Humble Games : Chinatown Detective Agency

Source : Dealabs by billbil-kun https://www.dealabs.com/comments/permalink/37323698

1 year ago

Oh if so...
I'd like to buy these with steam wallet, if anyone offers

1 year ago

You should delete this comment. It's against the rules.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Necromunda : Hired Gun

Only game I might be actually interested comes AFTER I've skipped 3 months for $6 offer. Nice. Well, we'll see. Might be more offers soon.

1 year ago

Insta-grab on both, for me, if so.

1 year ago

more games i don't care about good job i cancelled and will soon be free of this

1 year ago

Yep, my exact reaction to this leak. Not that it's a surprise. FPS multiplayer with DLC, that's right up Humble's alley these days.
Oh well, bye bye Humble.

1 year ago

Deep Rock Galactic's devs make only cosmetic DLCs, they are awesome for doing that.

1 year ago

Sure but that doesn't prevent HB from liking games for their bundles that are going to have people buying DLC on their store.
Soon, the monthly will be just coupons for the store

1 year ago

If they manage to keep the monthly buyers with just coupons for the store, I'd be impressed. They could sell ice to eskimos after doing that.

1 year ago

There are always people who will buy anything if they think they're saving money.

1 year ago

At that point it wouldn't matter, no business is sustainable with only that group of buyers.

1 year ago

I honestly have no idea what business they're in. Obviously not bundles anymore and not charity either.
I can only guess they are getting tax cuts from the charity donations they make.

1 year ago

Their bundles have definitely gotten pricier, I only pick up tier 1€ bundles or sometimes the Choice with the 6€ coupon. At least we have Fanatical with cheaper and still decent games.

1 year ago

Fanatical have their flaws but at least they have decent bundles with a much better format and actual choice, I agree.

1 year ago

I bought DRG a few months ago yikes

1 year ago

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
Customers from Israel confirmed to receive the same region locked key as Middle East + Asia + Turkey, namely: https://steamdb.info/sub/582859
However, since they cannot redeem it (Israel is not in the countries list defined by the publisher), a key for Exit From {sub/367874} has been added as compensation.

Can anyone please double confirm that you have this key on your purchase page now, and that you can still see Siege Survival: Gloria Victis?

EDIT: it was just a mixup, see my reply below.

1 year ago*

I contacted support, and after three weeks they replaced me with a key that worked for the game Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
(And I don't have any extra games on this month's page)

1 year ago*

Thank you very much for checking. The person from Israel who reported this thought it's a replacement for Siege Survival: Gloria Victis because it was tagged as "Replacement Keys". Turns out that this was just a mixup and his key was actually from a standalone store purchase.

1 year ago

1 year ago

thanks, and for someone who need asf code

!addlicense ASF 627119,793508,793518

1 year ago

Thank you <3

1 year ago

Nice, thanks!

1 year ago

3 more free character DLC for Gamedec are now available

Gamedec: Zaya - Zealous Huntress
Gamedec: Kyle - Con Artist
Gamedec: Tasha - Streetwise Artist

!addlicense ASF 771737,771741,771750

p.s.
Something weird with the Gamedec: Torkil Aymore - The Original One DLC.

Says N/A in Steam store.

Pretty sure I had Torkil Aymore back in June 2022, then didn't have it in Nov 2022 when I saw new character DLCs, now have it again, but Nov 8 2022 purchase. Not sure anyone can add it again, appears to be part of deluxe edition package and not available anymore for free? Maybe only via SteamDB extension (https://steamdb.info/sub/619592/) or ASF (!addlicense ASF 619592)?

1 year ago*

Thank you!

1 year ago

Maybe only via SteamDB extension (https://steamdb.info/sub/619592/)

"Extension error
Something went wrong. There was a problem adding this product to your account."

1 year ago

Apparently the keys for "Star Wars: Squadron" became invalid earlier than expected. I tried to redeem mine some time ago (before 10 AM PST) but received the following message: "The product code you entered is not valid."

1 year ago

probably a developer messing up timezones or can't code properly...OR there have been patches/changes to humble bundle's servers since it was offered as part of the bundle and some how messed up the redemption logic.

on a side note - might as well remind folks of the other future expiry origin key for command and conquer
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/cafQU/humble-bundle-may-2022-humble-choice-30-with-command-conquer-remastered-origin-key

1 year ago

Did it say to redeem keys before Jan 5 like the OP says? For me it says to redeem before Jan 13, so maybe it's fixed/extended?

1 year ago

mine got extended too
Must be redeemed by January 13th, 2023 by 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.