I've noticed a rising amount of negative posts and threads lately on SG. From sad and gloomy topics to rants and angry posts, it just makes me feel slightly depressed.

To counter the negativity, I created this 100% positive thread! The one rule of this thread - think and post positively!
Tell me what good thing has been happening in your life, post cheerful gifs, anything really. Let's cheer up those who feel sad, and maintain the mood of those who don't. ^^

Here's a small giveaway to celebrate positiveness: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HuABS/labyrinthine-dreams [ENDED]

Please note that I did not create this thread to devalue or disapprove of anyone who's posts are negative. Everyone has their share of sadness, anger or depression in life. Matter of fact, this thread is especially created in order to cheer up anyone who may be having negative emotions. :D

If you've contributed a giveaway and it hasn't been added to the list of active giveaways within a day, let me know.
Also, removal of ended giveaways when multiple giveaways are added by the same user is done by checking the first giveaway's status only - Make a note if your giveaways aren't all ending at the same time!

Giveaways formatting (copy and paste, replace with your info):

`[Labyrinthine Dreams](http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HuABS/labyrinthine-dreams) | jbondguy007 | Level 0`

Open giveaways

Giveaway From Level
Victoria 3 swordoffury Level 3, SGTools real CV ratio > 1, runs until 19th of April
Black Skyla?ds tbchan Level 1 runs until 18nd April
Vampire Survivors JMMM72 Level 3, runs until May 1st; minor bot protection: last letter is the same as second letter
NOSTOI UnknownEAK Level 3, SGTools real CV ratio > 1, runs until 13th of April
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition darktribble Level 2,Hint: LOST, only for those who do not own the base game, runs until Apr 12th

Closed giveaways

Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4

Giveaways linked total: 2,194
Stats

Jump to Last Page
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

very lol

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

And this is one of the many reasons why I hate cats.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

Fixed ! ^^
Thanks again for all your messages !!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I'm doing fine myself! Bit sick, but keeping a positive vibe and taking care of myself.
Hope you are well too, and thanks for the contribution to the thread! :D

1 year ago

Updated thread!

It has been a while, but finally getting around to updating the severely outdated giveaways list. I'm not visiting SG quite often, so I only remember to do so when I have a new notification. Apologies for not maintaining the thread as frequently as I used to - the love this thread is still getting to this day still surprises me, thank you all for your good vibes. Hope you're all having a great summer, and if not, I look forward to better days for you - they are coming, wait and see. <3

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Just discovered this thread, I support the message and all the good vibes, so here's a humble contribution from me:

1. Cute little game that I think fits the theme ⌵
    [Songbird Symphony](https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/2beab24b-0e9d-11ed-a730-fa163e0a8583) | Derpsley | SGT lvl 3+, Sent/Won 0.5+, RCV 0.5+

2. Egg ⌵

View attached image.
1 year ago

Egg safely received. It will be treated with love and care. Thanks for supporting the good vibe! :D

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I never understood the pressure people have to go to work while they are sick. Stay home, save everyone from getting it as well! It doesn't benefit anyone (including the company) to get everyone ill. :P

1 year ago

[The Unfinished Swan](https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/preblacknh/the-unfinished-swan) | Oppenh4imer | Level 0, bot protection; sadly region locked, ends August 18th

1 year ago

^^bump^^

1 year ago

Bump!

1 year ago

boop :3

1 year ago

much bump!

1 year ago

Thanks for the contribution to the thread! :D

1 year ago

Giveaway ended.

1 year ago

bump ^^

1 year ago

bump

1 year ago

12 hours no bump bump.

1 year ago

[Fantasy General II](https://www.steamgifts.com/gRemoveiveTheawaWordsy/j0wordsd3p/fantasy-general-ii) | insideAfireball | Level 1, minor bot protection, ends Aug 4th

[Game Dev Studio](https://www.steamgifts.com/RemovegiveTheawSevensay/W7In77u7U/game-dev-studio) | insideAfireball | Level 1, minor bot protection, ends Aug 4th

1 year ago

Thank you kindly for the giveaways! :D

1 year ago

You're welcome. :)

I'll add some more next month, so please keep an eye out.

1 year ago

BUMP! and a few contributions.

[Last Word](https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/07efe658-0f05-11ed-a730-fa163e0a8583) | PoeticKatana | SGT lvl 3+, #Sent/Won 0.5+, RCV ratio 0.4+, ends Aug 1st

[Nira](https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/1fd653ea-0f05-11ed-a730-fa163e0a8583) | PoeticKatana | SGT lvl 3+, #Sent/Won 0.5+, RCV ratio 0.4+, ends Aug 1st

[The Innsmouth Case](https://www.sgtools.info/giveaways/733aea69-0f04-11ed-a730-fa163e0a8583) | PoeticKatana | SGT lvl 3+, #Sent/Won 0.5+, RCV ratio 0.4+, ends Aug 1st

1 year ago

Thank you for your kind contributions! :D

1 year ago

Whoa, one of your giveaway is the 2,000th linked in this thread, if my count is accurate! Congrats.

1 year ago

Woah! Do I win a prize? 😜

Thank you for maintaining this thread for all these years and for the collective SG community for keeping it going! It's always a fun thread to revisit.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

List updated!

And we've reached 2,000 linked giveaways according to my manual count! The Google Spreadsheet disagrees... but I'll still celebrate this milestone. There are far many more giveaways dedicated to this thread that are not being counted as they were in trains anyways. :D

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

In the end happy people...^^

1 year ago

bump!

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

[Beat Cop](https://www.steamgifts.com/addseven/xInS*/beat-cop) | hbarkas | Level 3, minor antibot, ends Aug 3rd

1 year ago

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

pets hit different - I wish him all the best

1 year ago

Oh man, I'm glad to hear it wasn't anything too concerning in the end!

I lost two dogs in my life. First time I think I was too young to really understand, second one around last year really hit differently. Had to put him down as he was ill and starving himself. The drive to the vet is etched in my mind. I know we did the right thing in the end knowing we were able to give him our last farewells without keeping him suffering any longer than was needed. And he lived a nice, long life as well.

He was as good boy. RIP Shad.

1 year ago

List updated!

1 year ago

are you sure, there are some GAs (like Innsmouth and Fantasy), which already ended

1 year ago

Oh yeah, missed PoeticKatana's giveaways. Fantasy General 2 is still ongoing though.

1 year ago

uhm, okay, then it was some other GA i clicked

1 year ago

Got my Steam Deck today! One of the most exciting day of my life. 😄 I got so overwhelmed that I felt I don't know what to play first.

1 year ago

Finally was able to order it today! Shopping for an SD card, I can't settle on 512GB, or spending more on 1TB.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

I've got the 512GB version as well. I'm not planning to upgrade yet until I feel I can't handle the space. I've installed ELDEN RING, No Man Sky and a few other action and platformers there to see and I've got left 350GB. So,that's definitely not too bad. Once I get some savings, I'll consider the 1TB upgrade.

What games do you plan to play there?

1 year ago

Got 1 TB in the end. Not sure what I'll play, I had hoped to be able to play Honkai Impact 3rd since it won't fit on my phone and I'd like to be able to play on the go, but it looks like the game isn't compatible on Linux so I might have to look into dual-booting with Windows 10. Other than that, I've waited for so long for my reservation that I haven't really given much thought on what I'll play. I think Monster Hunter: World might play quite well on a handheld device like this, Yakuza games as well.

1 year ago

I'd say trying to get Proton GE, I hope I say that right, a try and see. I've had success running Just Cause 2, which was categorized as Unsupported. Over time, I believe games that end up being Unsupported, become Playable.

1 year ago

Great to hear some do get theirs! I'm still waiting to be able to order mine...
I pre-ordered the 512GB one, too... I can't wait to get it!
Hope you'll enjoy yours to the most!

1 year ago

Valve is ramping up production and you'll have yours shorter than you think. I really thought mine will come by the end of Q3. It came earlier than that expectation. On the day I got it I got overwhelmed of the games I wanna play, that I just allowed my wife to fiddle with it. She said "I want one too!" 😆

1 year ago

Yeah, I think I saw somewhere that they were speeding up things, let's hope I'll one of the lucky ones :D I'm due for Q4, so we'll see :D
Hahaha, did she pre-order one, too, then? Or are you sharing it ;)

1 year ago

We're sharing it. But she instantly fell in love with it. She wants one so she doesn't have to wait for her turn. 😆

1 year ago

Haha! Then time to pre-order another one :D

1 year ago

We worry that it might arrive in Q4. She said she's willing to wait a few more weeks to make a preorder for Q1 2023.

1 year ago

Haha, you might be the only ones worrying because it might arrive too early!!
Cool thing though!

1 year ago

She is, because she wants to get the 512 GB as I did. More space, more games to have. And at the moment, we're recovering financially from this one. 😆

1 year ago

True, it's more of an investment! Well, you'll only appreciate it even more after sharing one for some time!!

1 year ago

We sure do. We are also happy because we both enjoy our time on PC. But some games just feel so much better handheld.

1 year ago

Yeah, same here. I have some games I want to play real bad, but it's just the kinda games I'd like to play in bed rather than at the desk, so I haven't gotten to them, yet. But, when I saw the steamdeck, I thought "that's it!! I'll be able to play them in bed! I was right to buy them!" hehe

1 year ago

It's funny, because some games are on the Switch too, but I've never picked the switch for the games I can play on my PC. I picked it for the exclusivity. So goes for the PlayStation.

1 year ago

Yeah, I do the same for some. most of the time, if they're both on switch and PC, I look for comparisons and go for the better one. Or wait for sales haha
Well, I do go for the switch if I can for party games, since it's more convenient with 4 controllers by default :D

1 year ago

Switch for me is mainly exclusivity. I never grew up with Nintendo, but I do want to play their games.

1 year ago

Yeah, I can understand that ^^ Having had pretty much all the nintendo systems since the gameboy, and mostly playing little games that don't necessarily need a beast to run them, I guess I easily go for the Switch version, if it's not too buggy or slow compared to others.

1 year ago

The Switch is a great console and I wish I grew up with Nintendo and PlayStation by my side, but that didn't happen. I'm recovering now slowly, but I'm not as eager to play them as a normal fan of one of these two companies are.

1 year ago

I was able to finalize my Steamdeck order last night!! Even though it was supposed to be in Q4! They really did speed up ^^
No idea how long it takes for it to be delivered though, haha.
But, that's one step taken care of :D

1 year ago

Depending on your location I guess. For me it took me about 1 week. I would assume that it's kinda the standard delivery, but don't take my word for granted.

1 year ago

Thanks for the info, always nice to know how long it took for others ^^
Man, I already can't wait...

1 year ago

I've been SO EXCITED on the day of the arrival that the kid inside me would not rest at all. I'm 30 years old and every car engine or car approaching would trigger me to run to the door to see if it's the delivery man. I was so excited when I got the package that I didn't even know what to play first.

1 Month later and I can tell you that I've played a lot of rogue-like games that I normally didn't touch before. This to me is the perfect balance between what I play and I don't. I play a lot of AAA games, action-adventure, adventure, sometimes FPS, third-person shooters, strategy and simulations. I don't touch much the indies and some types of games, not because I don't like them, but I prefer to dive into something else. The Deck allows me to touch indies that I normally didn't like to fiddle with.

I'm a bit bothered by pixelated art and sometimes it's not what attracts me to play them on a large screen because I don't appreciate it much, well now I can. The Deck became my go to for indies. I'll even play visual novels on it just because it offers me the possibility to sit on my couch and just read and stay comfortably. I prefer to sit up straight when I game high intensity combat games on it, so the PC is a better fit for me.

Anyway, I can tell you that you'll LOVE IT a lot more than you expect it to.

1 year ago

I can totally see that happening for me, too!

In my case, it's because I'm into indie games that I wanted the steam deck, so that I could play them in bed on a small screen, rather than having to stay at the comp :D
So, you comfort me in my choice!!
For the big games I own, it might make it easier to play on the TV rather than having to link it to the comp and all.
Today, it was marked as "shipping soon," perhaps I'll get it early next week! Man, I was ready to wait a long time to even get the mail to finalize the order, but now that that step's over with, I can't wait anymore haha

1 year ago

It will get more and more exciting as it goes nearer to the last day of delivery. I was about to call the day off on that particular day. 😅

1 year ago

It arrived today!!! In the nick of time as I'm leaving town tomorrow haha
It really is perfect for my indie games, I'm totally in love :D

1 year ago

Oh man, I am so happy for you. May it give you the best moments in gaming. 🥰

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago