Purchase the DECEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (7th DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 23 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Limited time offer (expired now)

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC:
Customers China and Vietnam will not receive any of the above 3 products, but will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
This store credit will expire on January 4th, 10 AM Pacific.

Zombie Army Trilogy
German customers will receive the special version: Zombie Army Trilogy DE (confirmation)
ROW

Mega Man Legacy Collection
RU/CIS (confirmation)
China <- needs confirmation
Brazil (confirmation)
ROW <- needs confirmation

Humble Bundle Region information

Games:

Pay early and get: MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN 88% of 25605 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 7418 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.98
Mega Man Legacy Collection 80% of 1498 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Zombie Army Trilogy 86% of 7519 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Immortal Redneck 92% of 892 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.95
Purrfect Date 94% of 101 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Seven: The Days Long Gone 79% of 320 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $29.99
NeuroVoider 79% of 249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $13.99
  • Overwatch: Loot Box
  • FORAGER SNEAK PEEK

Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

Update: As of Nov 7, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC does not produce an extra gift in your inventory.

SteamDB history + source comment

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake) 95% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake) 60% of 154 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo 64% of 56 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss) 77% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA) 90% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack 50% of 22 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack 56% of 25 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 1 45% of 11 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 2 No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 3 84% of 13 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 4 90% of 10 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO DLC Pack 1 65% of 84 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $3.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Support Data No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

Cities: Skylines 91% of 48000 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $29.99
Cities: Skylines - After Dark 86% of 504 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Retail:

• $219.86

CV:

• 32.98 (?)

Humble original: Cut & Run

Cut & Run is an arcade adventure game where you run around the city cutting everything and anything ranging from
an alarm clock to an entire building.

Can you get your sword big enough to stop the meteor from destroying your town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsMQjZBsnM

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th DECEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's that time of the month again!

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Another month, another bunch of games I don't really want but won't say no to either.
[New subscription] Can't believe they bundled Cities Skylines, I'm in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] December's wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer's memory. These games leave me cold, I yearn for those of yesteryear.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] MGS V won't tempt me, IGN! GMG already milked it to the max
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmm... there are simply too many tempting options to spend my money. I must choose well!
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it]
[Complain] I'm not buying expensive mystery bundles when December has the biggest sale of all.

Awww, come on. I don't expect much from your monthlies and I'm totally down with creating giveaways with my leftovers, but not one single reveal I can activate myself?

5 years ago

Some time ago i ask myself how much long i'll still subribed to this
OK! NOW IS WHEN!

Bye Bye HB

5 years ago

When i click the cancel button, show me this...

View attached image.
5 years ago

I get

Before you cancel, want to pause-a-month instead?

And I say, again? because the last month revealed games were games I already had also

5 years ago

Lots of subscription are going to be cancelled after the last monthly and they are giving these two games as early unlock for the next one? Unbelievable.

5 years ago

If the After Dark DLC would be a separate key I would have actually gotten it and give Cities: Skylines away to SG and the rest to my boyfriend. But since it is not, lol no I will continue my streak of not having bought a single HB game bundle this year. Obligatory: nice work IGN.

5 years ago

Can I skip this bundle by just not clicking "GET NOW" if I have 6 months subscription?

5 years ago*

no. you need to pause it

5 years ago

What do you mean? It already says "Your subscription is cancelled. Resubscribe to get great games! " just below "GET NOW"

5 years ago

No. You have to go to Manage your subscripton -> Cancel your sub -> Pause/Cancel

Get now only means you get the early unlocks now rather than on billing date.

5 years ago

for MGS separate keys?

5 years ago

there are 3 keys:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

Ohh la la

5 years ago

Possibly first time I've had all early unlocks....

5 years ago

Nice, I have been thinking to buy Cities Skylines for some time and now it is in this monthly ^^

5 years ago

Heh wait... didn't that almost whole bundle just get sold for like 3 bucks 2 weeks ago somewhere else?
Now we know why they were giving away Kingdom Come for 3 months of subscription. It's going to be a REbundle Monthly until March;
Actually surprised they didn't throw MG Survive in there since it was so damn cheap just this week (and I caved in like a moron without thinking it through) but maybe it will be in the reveals? wow

5 years ago

-1 for single key for Cities Skylines and the DLC

5 years ago

I guess I will wait for a nice deal in the annual subscription, otherwise, I will probably cancel my subscription this month.

5 years ago

Thanks for the quick chart Lilly. If i were on time to buy the triple MGS on GMG i probably would not have took the bundle (probably still would) but since i was not....My last played city builder was SimCity 2000 so I'm kinda curious to see how things have evolved with skylines.

5 years ago

IMO, skylines is the best city builder since Sim City 2000

5 years ago

Awesome...bought MGSV for $4 from Humble 6 months ago. Seems like a totally appropriate headliner after November's unlocks.

5 years ago

i like the unlock, because i don´t have metal gear, but it seems a weak unlock with it already bundled 3 times.

5 years ago

I activated the MGS games but Cities Skylines is crap i have to get rid off. :D

5 years ago

Have to think about it... Last time i played a MGS game was the Revenge one, that have nothing to do with this series.

5 years ago

I was hoping for something interesting because I really want to subscribe and unlock the trove X°° I'll wait another month

5 years ago

I can see lots of people cancelling/pausing this month cause the games so far have already been bundled from gmg except skylines which I have no interest in. Probably the worst early unlocks for a monthly I seen.

5 years ago

It doesn't look bad for me, and i already have Cities.

5 years ago

Might pause my subscription for the first time

5 years ago

It's a pause for me. Btw, when they offered 2$ off when I went to pause, how does that work if my subscription has already been all paid for?

5 years ago

I really, really want the definitive Upgrade, but $12 bucks, man... Really not worth it

5 years ago

pffff and after I finally decided to give away that Cities DLC I had no use for XD

not particularly overwhelmed by these early unlocks yet though.

5 years ago

So, activating METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC key while already having MGSV gives you a giftable copy?

Interesting.

5 years ago

Normally only METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience(that has Ground Zeroes and base game too) grants you a gift of MGSV, so its strange that this DLC does that too.

5 years ago

Well I do have Ground Zeroes as well so that would explain why. It was just weird that a DLC pack did it.

5 years ago

SteamDB cleared it up
https://steamdb.info/search/?a=sub_keynames&keyname=12&operator=3&keyvalue=134284
3 packs give extra giftable
Definitive Experience like it should
Ground Zeroes+MGSV pack
and this Definitive Experience DLC key that contains no game itself and i dont think its purchasable anywhere on its own, every store has either base game, the double pack, or proper DE keys

5 years ago

Dont have any MGS games but i do have Cities Skylines - the DLC. Too bad its one key so now im in doubt if i should pause or not...
Is it worth redeeming C:S for the DLC alone?

Edit:
Glad i went for this, with some trading i got MG:GZ, MG:PP, Sniper Elite 3, SOMA and American Truck Simulator with the other unlocks to come :)

5 years ago*

SEA got banned from buying MGSV while other regions got 2 keys. Well played HB. Anyone got that extra copy gift of that?

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.