Purchase the DECEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (7th DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 23 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Limited time offer (expired now)

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC:
Customers China and Vietnam will not receive any of the above 3 products, but will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
This store credit will expire on January 4th, 10 AM Pacific.

Zombie Army Trilogy
German customers will receive the special version: Zombie Army Trilogy DE (confirmation)
ROW

Mega Man Legacy Collection
RU/CIS (confirmation)
China <- needs confirmation
Brazil (confirmation)
ROW <- needs confirmation

Humble Bundle Region information

Games:

Pay early and get: MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN 88% of 25605 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 7418 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.98
Mega Man Legacy Collection 80% of 1498 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Zombie Army Trilogy 86% of 7519 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Immortal Redneck 92% of 892 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.95
Purrfect Date 94% of 101 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Seven: The Days Long Gone 79% of 320 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $29.99
NeuroVoider 79% of 249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $13.99
  • Overwatch: Loot Box
  • FORAGER SNEAK PEEK

Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

Update: As of Nov 7, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC does not produce an extra gift in your inventory.

SteamDB history + source comment

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake) 95% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake) 60% of 154 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo 64% of 56 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss) 77% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA) 90% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack 50% of 22 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack 56% of 25 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 1 45% of 11 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 2 No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 3 84% of 13 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 4 90% of 10 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO DLC Pack 1 65% of 84 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $3.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Support Data No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

Cities: Skylines 91% of 48000 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $29.99
Cities: Skylines - After Dark 86% of 504 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Retail:

• $219.86

CV:

• 32.98 (?)

Humble original: Cut & Run

Cut & Run is an arcade adventure game where you run around the city cutting everything and anything ranging from
an alarm clock to an entire building.

Can you get your sword big enough to stop the meteor from destroying your town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsMQjZBsnM

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th DECEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's that time of the month again!

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Another month, another bunch of games I don't really want but won't say no to either.
[New subscription] Can't believe they bundled Cities Skylines, I'm in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] December's wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer's memory. These games leave me cold, I yearn for those of yesteryear.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] MGS V won't tempt me, IGN! GMG already milked it to the max
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmm... there are simply too many tempting options to spend my money. I must choose well!
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it]
[Complain] I'm not buying expensive mystery bundles when December has the biggest sale of all.

Cities Skylines and DLC are separated keys?

5 years ago

no

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Yeh, I found that out the hard way.

5 years ago

Metal Gear GreenMangaming pack just bundled the preview games and well city skylines.. dudes that are some low starters

5 years ago

TBH I finally canceled, after years, because I got MGS because it was extremely cheap already, and the other game is a ticket to wild DLC ride, and if the last reveals' quality hints at future developments, I'm done.
I'm going to use the money to buy a big box of fresh dates and eat myself to sweet, sweet death.

5 years ago

I want all three games and have a yearly subscription, so I’ll grab this one. Hope the revealed games are a lot better than this month’s, though.

5 years ago

if it would be a cities skylines complete then yes. My annual ended, cancelled subscription because casuals gets 2+1 free months or sub to 3 and get kingdom come while HB shit on the head of annual subs.

5 years ago

Yeah, no clue why they thought that was ok to do. It feels like they are punishing their most loyal supporters. Once my plan is up I'll be canceling. Because I got the year, they say I can't cancel. :/

5 years ago

Metal Gear Solid Definitive Exp was 5,40 € on Voidu
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/GOkbN/540-metal-gear-solid-v-the-definitive-experience

cities is crap game with tons DLC

ah . . . last month of year and we got garbage

5 years ago

it was $4 with ground zero and revengeance on gmg

5 years ago

cities is not crap and the dlc are absolut fair in this one.

5 years ago

For people that already play and like the game they may seem fair, but for new players all those dlcs are really off putting.

5 years ago

It's an awesome game without any of the dlc. And tbh. when you start playing you should not use any of the dlc because they make the game more complicated.

They released all the dlc way after the release of the game (no day one dlc) and with every dlc all players get a lot of free content without buying the dlc.

5 years ago

Paradox is quite possibly the only company that does DLC right - the game is perfectly playable without any DLC and the DLCs is each a noticeable addition to the gameplay.

5 years ago

Klei does a great job with DLC on Don't Starve. :)

5 years ago

I have every other Klei game

5 years ago

So the base game quality changes for worse with a higher amount DLC? Are you saying new gamers think devs are removing features from the base game to create a DLC and thus making the base game worse after X amount of DLC then when it launched?

I'll never understand gamers.

5 years ago

It not get worse, it gets harder because you need to deal with more stuff that might be a bit to much for someone that is new in the game.
So the DLC are prefect for people who are already played this game a lot.

And yes, there are publishers that cut out game elements to sell them later. With this game this is not the case.

AGAIN:

• this game is perfect without dlc and even has workshop support.
  • if you need new challanges the dlc might come in handy and add noticeable addition to the gameplay
  • with every dlc the release a free update with some more content aswell for free
5 years ago

I disagree. The base game doesn't get harder just because the game has had patches and reworked mechanics thanks to the DLC.
I played EU IV base game when it had 150€ worth of DLC and i didn't think it was too complex. In fact after playing 100h or so the hard part was understanding which DLC was worth buying to me.
For me if a game has a lot of real DLC don't matter at all for my buying decision of the base game.

I could see someone saying: "I can't afford buying the DLC so how is the longevity of the base game"? but i find it hard to understand your perspective of "base game gets harder now that it has patches and extra content"

Do you really think games like total war, ck2, EU IV, HOI IV, rocket league, payday 2, vermintide, project cars,etc. are getting harder and harder with each DLC?

5 years ago

I don't know what you are talking about.
I talk about this one game. It's called Cities Skylines.
And I talk about the DLC for this one game.

In the base-game you can already build cities and your main problems will be to balance living, industry and commercial, power- and water management, deal with pollution, and mostly with traffic. Also you can use the workshop to get tons of new stuff.

After half a year (or a bit more) they released "snowfall". With this DLC they also released a public update and added visual snow to the game (and some more stuff). So Everyone could play on a snowmap even without buying the dlc. BUT the (payable) dlc add stuff like people need more electricity in winter, streets need a snowplows so people can still use them and stuff.
So yeah, with activating this dlc (you can disable it) your game gets harder...

It's not like a skin or something in payday or rocket leauge

5 years ago

My first comment is an answer to the comment of jesus:
"For people that already play and like the game they may seem fair, but for new players all those dlcs are really off putting."
which i mentioned i don't get why new players would be scared of seeing so many DLCs for a game. The reason i said that was that no ammount of DLC will make the base game worse then when it launched.

You answered that the base game doesn't get worse but harder with a higher amount of DLC. Which imo doesn't make sense; the base game for which DLC are produced doesn't change "much" from a mechanic standpoint since the new mechanics are locked behind the DLC.

I get now reading that you meant that playing the base game + DLC makes the "total" game harder. which while correct when you will re-read my comment you see why i misunderstood you.

You can totally see my profile to see i have most DLC for cities skylines and my original comment still stands. i don't understand gamers that evade "games with DLC". You will also see that jesus never answered so i'd guess that he himself doesn't know the reason.

5 years ago

I have the main game and all the dlcs, and I still think that deal is crap. I mean the game itself is good, but dude old dlc that just adds night cycle to the game, and nothing really crucial. I say to hell with this month.
Paradox lowers the price of their main game to almost zero, just so people would get it and then makes profit from hundreds of dlcs. Trust me, I'm EU4, CK2 and Stellaris ex-addict.

5 years ago

I already have the MG games but I am interested in Cities Skyline and dlc. Should I unsubscribe or keep my monthly in the hope that the late reveals would be worth it?

5 years ago

If cities is crap then what is MGS when it is missing an entire arc?

5 years ago

Cities crap game with tons DLC?... The fact that you don't like that kind of games doesn't mean it's a crap, CS is actually one of the best city simulation games.

5 years ago

I play it without any DLC, and it's a fine game

5 years ago

5 years ago

trying to cancel my past month to this month gives me 3 dollars off coupon. Guess by the end of this month people will get more crazy offers.

5 years ago

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

5 years ago

Did you already have Phantom Pain?

5 years ago

From this bundle , after I activated METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN , METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES and METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC i received this in my inventory http://prntscr.com/ldnbf0

5 years ago

Ok thanks!

5 years ago

+1, me too

5 years ago

Another +1 here.

5 years ago

Wow, that really makes me think about get this bundle.

5 years ago

I just win METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience but cannot activate it...>_<

5 years ago

"METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC Is currently restricted in China and Vietnam"

5 years ago

But I'm in Taiwan

5 years ago

Then I don't know why it's not working , maybe because you don't have the METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

5 years ago

cancelled

5 years ago

same

5 years ago

• 1 here
5 years ago

who knows, maybe we will get another 3 months + kingdom come deliverance offer ^^ (not)

5 years ago

Let's hope so, going to cancel too!

5 years ago

yea that offer better than whole november bundle xD

5 years ago

I already have mgs phantom pain and city skyline + after dark but where is the pause button?
I can't find it anywhere. I'll probably cancel for this month instead then.

5 years ago

when you cancel it asks you, if you want to pause

5 years ago

ok thanks

5 years ago

Thank god I skipped that Kingdom Come promotion.

5 years ago

you can skip months that you don't want stuff, like me, that got the promotion and is skipping the month

5 years ago

Damn.
Thought about getting it and giving away city skylines and MGS but keeping the dlc...
I guess it's a skip.

5 years ago

Got MGS on Xbox Gold and already have CS and AD, so it's a pause for me. Unless I forget to pause again...

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

So you think it is worth it to keep my monthly sub despite having already all the MGS games? Cities looks kind of interesting but I wished they more add more dlcs or offered the deluxe version.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Thanks. I am somewhat interested in Cities Skylines. The only reason I might not play it immediately is because of my backlog.

On your advice, I think I will keep the monthly sub. The later reveals might be games on my wishlist.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Easy skip...

5 years ago

IGN Mindset so far

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Cause why not?

It's applicable for both thread since both months are shitty

5 years ago

November early reveals are excellent and worth the price. Reveals are shitty but I count them just as bonus.

5 years ago

Agreed. I won't deny that I was kinda bummed at the reveals, but my targets were the early unlocks not the latter.

The same goes with this month. I want MGS Complete and also I want to check out this paradox game so eh why not.

5 years ago

Ooooomg I'll consider it so much! Cities Skylines is long in my WL

5 years ago

it's a great city builder, best one in years

5 years ago

I guess I'll continue, I can't get the Metal Gear Bundle on GMG as it was region locked so I guess . . . I am a sucker (T__T)

5 years ago

It's gonna be my 1st time cancelling. It was an okay run, good bye HB... If anything, I'll just get the full bundle in groupbuys for the same price when it's revealed.

5 years ago

... that sucks, got 5 minutes before the november bundle ended a gifted supscription. well my internet was too slow to load the page and now i got for december which I really don't want

5 years ago

Instabuy for me.

5 years ago

And i will finally cancel. What is this even?

5 years ago

I just activated the keys and got a METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN gift in my inventory and also got the game in my library. Strangely I can't find anything on the Humble page about this.

Edit: in the time it took me to type this, other people reported the same thing.

5 years ago

Both games were Great, but not good enough for early unlock, especially cus i already have it all

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.