Purchase the DECEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (7th DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 23 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Limited time offer (expired now)

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC:
Customers China and Vietnam will not receive any of the above 3 products, but will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
This store credit will expire on January 4th, 10 AM Pacific.

Zombie Army Trilogy
German customers will receive the special version: Zombie Army Trilogy DE (confirmation)
ROW

Mega Man Legacy Collection
RU/CIS (confirmation)
China <- needs confirmation
Brazil (confirmation)
ROW <- needs confirmation

Humble Bundle Region information

Games:

Pay early and get: MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN 88% of 25605 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 7418 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.98
Mega Man Legacy Collection 80% of 1498 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Zombie Army Trilogy 86% of 7519 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Immortal Redneck 92% of 892 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.95
Purrfect Date 94% of 101 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Seven: The Days Long Gone 79% of 320 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $29.99
NeuroVoider 79% of 249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $13.99
  • Overwatch: Loot Box
  • FORAGER SNEAK PEEK

Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

Update: As of Nov 7, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC does not produce an extra gift in your inventory.

SteamDB history + source comment

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake) 95% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake) 60% of 154 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo 64% of 56 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss) 77% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA) 90% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack 50% of 22 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack 56% of 25 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 1 45% of 11 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 2 No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 3 84% of 13 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 4 90% of 10 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO DLC Pack 1 65% of 84 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $3.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Support Data No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

Cities: Skylines 91% of 48000 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $29.99
Cities: Skylines - After Dark 86% of 504 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Retail:

• $219.86

CV:

• 32.98 (?)

Humble original: Cut & Run

Cut & Run is an arcade adventure game where you run around the city cutting everything and anything ranging from
an alarm clock to an entire building.

Can you get your sword big enough to stop the meteor from destroying your town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsMQjZBsnM

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th DECEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's that time of the month again!

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Another month, another bunch of games I don't really want but won't say no to either.
[New subscription] Can't believe they bundled Cities Skylines, I'm in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] December's wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer's memory. These games leave me cold, I yearn for those of yesteryear.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] MGS V won't tempt me, IGN! GMG already milked it to the max
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmm... there are simply too many tempting options to spend my money. I must choose well!
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it]
[Complain] I'm not buying expensive mystery bundles when December has the biggest sale of all.

This is one of the best decisions to skip a monthly I've ever made :D

5 years ago

Aw man, really bummed I skipped this one but I already had MGSV. Would have liked to have everything except Cities and Purrfect Date.

5 years ago

so damn outdated stuff

5 years ago

Guess its good that i missed, only ever wanted seven.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Surely... it's probably going to get included in a HB T2 in the coming months... ;) Maybe even in the first tier if you're lucky.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I played quite a bit of it and it gets really grindy after a few hours.
The only thing that kept me playing past 3 hours is my OCD, but I don't even have the urge to launch the game again after 11 hours in.

5 years ago

I almost bought Zombie Army Trilogy during the recent sale. Once again my procrastination saves me money \o/

5 years ago

I almost bought NeuroVoider during the sale! Phew, glad I procrastinated on that one. And I think that's terrible of them to have a sale on games that will be in the monthly bundle.

5 years ago

It's very common with sales in close proximity to bundling though. I think it's something we will have to count on, to be honest. It's always good to not rush game purchases though, especially if you're not going to be playing the game anytime soon anyway, like the case is for me almost always.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

That's how it always has been like, you subscribe and never know what you get until it is revealed.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago*

It's been like this for 3 years.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Stop being logical. There's no place for that here. SG is where you get

angry on something

and threaten people to contact the FBI, CIA, NSA, Interpol... and James Bond.

5 years ago

Well at least you are right. :)

5 years ago

Hey while I agree that buying monthly is not gambling since you always get stuff worth more than you pay for. But opening cs:go cases or any other game is gambling even though you always get something in return, because in long run you will always be behind in value. If I make a case opening you pay 5 dollars and there is 90 percent chance you will get game worth 2 dollars in retail and 10 percent chance that the game won is worth 10 dollars I would call that gambling even though you allways get something in return. All that I wrote above is of course my personal opinion ;)

5 years ago

As already said, it's been like that for 3 years. Considering the amount of games and the price you always get more than what you paid for. Been subscribed for 2 years and only got a really bad bundle once or twice, other than that I mostly activated at least half the games.

5 years ago

Definitely one of the better bundles. 12 bucks for all those games is a steal. Only Purrfect date looks like crap.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I wonder did humble sign a deal with rebellion since kind of funny that last month and the months before we’ve been getting their sniper series games?

5 years ago

So any bets on Rogue Trooper in Jan unlocks? 😀

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Really good overall!

5 years ago

Glad there is Mega Man Legacy Collection in this bundle, that one is a bit overpriced here

5 years ago

Hopefully collection 2 next month?

5 years ago

Nah, I think it would be 2-3 months later just like Sniper Elite games

5 years ago

A good bundle to me. It does not have a lot of multiplayer games.

5 years ago

I skipped it (and regret it) as I wasn't interested enough to bite for just MGS games. And voila I only don't want Cities: Skylines, Mega man and Neurovoider.
All other games WL, sigh. :(

5 years ago

Oh look, a bundle that I skipped with a bunch of games I want :/

5 years ago

yepp, also me, lets hug 😐 cant believe i missed megaman

View attached image.
5 years ago

You can directly buy it on G2A, it's about 1,20€

5 years ago

I'm on the same boat ahah

5 years ago

Happy cake day Garcias!

5 years ago

Thank you very much! :)

5 years ago

happy cakeday! 🍰

View attached image.
5 years ago

Damn that looks tasty! Thank you! :D

5 years ago

not my kind of games. i´m glad i skipped this^^

5 years ago

Damn, I wanted to buy this bundle and forgot about it some time after. Turns out it was pretty good, at least for me.

5 years ago

For the people that bought or didn't pause, its a very nice looking bundle if you don't own any of the games. $12 for this much content is just sweet.

5 years ago

if they could stop putting censored games in a surprise bundle, that would be great >_>

5 years ago

I'd advise subscribing from an internet address belonging to any other country in the world. :c

5 years ago

All the games in this bundle have achievements. MGS definitive experience don't add new achievements as far as I know, but all the other titles have them.

5 years ago

Glad I didn't go for this... One game...

5 years ago

Sorry for bringing up this old one, but somebody here might know / have had the same thing happen and had any luck getting it resolved.

I've been looking for a Cities:Skylines key for my daughter. Today, a good friend who knew I was looking dropped one on me and said "Surprise!" Not knowing what the key was for, I activated it on my account.

To my surprise, it activated and the key is now lost. I did not get anything from this activation; I have owned Cities:Skylines since release and own After Dark (and all other non-radio DLC) as well, and nothing new was added. Cue immense frustration, surprise ruined.

1.) Why did that even happen? (And whose fault is it?)

(Edit: Looks like it happened because of https://steamdb.info/app/967260/subs/ , the only thing in the package I didn't have before. What even is that?)

2.) Anything that can be done? I wrote to Paradox, but I am not hopeful. (Writing to Steam or Humble seems to make even less sense.)

3.) Has anyone else had this happen, and how did you deal with it?

Edit: (Not that it's likely anyone here comes back to read this, but I wanted to avoid bumping the old thread again)

• Contacted Paradox support, their reply was terrible: didn't read my ticket, didn't answer my question, replied impolitely in misspelled English signed with a chat nickname and basically told me to go pound sand. At least they were fast?

• Contacted Steam support mostly to reply about how Paradox set up the package: they read my ticket, answered my questions, replied politely in proper English signed with a real name, and said while they don't normally do it (and I didn't expect it and didn't ask for it) they'd make an exception and transfer the license. And they were pretty fast, too.

Conclusion: This time, Steam support was awesome. (They've always been awsome to me in the very rare case that I needed them.) Paradox support, on the contrary, is terrible and unprofessional.

5 years ago*

Try to give it to someone you want to have it so he can try to activate it and see what message he getz

5 years ago

It's already activated on my account (even though I already have it). On my kid's account where it was supposed to go it reads "The product code you've entered has already been activated by a different Steam account. This code cannot be used again. Please contact the retailer or online seller where the code was purchased for assistance." as expected.

5 years ago

When you purchase something on Steam (or activate a key from a bundle), that is a subscription to some specific products (a sub).
Subs can contain multiple items, some of which are not visible in your library.
Activation will succeed if there is anything included that you do not own (technically: app IDs and depot IDs).
Therefore, if the sub you just activated contains such an item that you didn't own already, then the key will be used up to add this hypothetical extra content to your account.

Maybe it's easier to put it this way:
Sub 1 contains Item1, Item2
Sub 2 contains Item1, Item2, Item3 (not visible in the library)
You activate Sub 1 and when you check your library, you see Item1 and Item2 only.
If you try to activate Sub2 now, you'll see that it will also activate, because it contains an extra item: Item3. But if you check your library afterwards, you will still see only Item1 and Item2.

In the case of Paradox, they intentionally put items with no function into their packages, which usually enables one to activate multiple fake variations of the same game. With other publishers, the included languages might differ, or one key might come with an added DLC that wasn't included in a previous store purchase.

5 years ago

Yup, it's https://steamdb.info/app/967260/subs/ which probably doesn't do anything at all. Highly annoying.

5 years ago

Perhaps it's not the best idea to activate keys whose function is unknown to you, i.e. surprises are an innately bad idea when this can consume valuable games.
If this wasn't a Paradox troll game, you'd still only see you already own the product when trying to activate it using the Steam client, not what product it is. The Steam protocol does send that information back with an activation request, but Valve's client elects not to show it to you.

I can only commiserate by saying I certainly wasted tens of euros/dollars on things like this, even with simple DLC-free games like Garry's Mod.

As for "fault", "Surprise for your daughter!" would have probably spoiled the actual surprise but averted the situation.

5 years ago

Perhaps it's not the best idea to activate keys whose function is unknown to you, i.e. surprises are an innately bad idea when this can consume valuable games.

Well, it's a good friend, and we were recently talking about how I was looking for "Wizard of Legend" from the current Monthly, so it didn't strike me as a bad idea to activate the key before I did it ;) Now if only I had a time machine ...

Not faulting my friend though; she couldn't really have known that Steam would actually activate the key on my account.

Hindsight is 20/20, of course ...

As for "fault", I think "Paradox troll game" is the answer to that ;)

Thanks for the replies, guys. Makes me feel a little better.

5 years ago

Seven: Enhanced Edition announced for March 26, 2019

Anyone who already owns Seven: The Days Long Gone will be able to upgrade the game to the new edition that includes Drowned Past extension DLC on launch day for free.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/471010/announcements/detail/1786146242196809739

5 years ago

That's awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

5 years ago

Thank you that is pleasant to know, ^_^ Cheers, Cruse~

5 years ago

FORAGER released on Steam.

Waiting for a key now.

5 years ago

Good luck. It was just an "Exclusive Sneak Peek"

5 years ago