Purchase the DECEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (7th DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 23 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Limited time offer (expired now)

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC:
Customers China and Vietnam will not receive any of the above 3 products, but will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
This store credit will expire on January 4th, 10 AM Pacific.

Zombie Army Trilogy
German customers will receive the special version: Zombie Army Trilogy DE (confirmation)
ROW

Mega Man Legacy Collection
RU/CIS (confirmation)
China <- needs confirmation
Brazil (confirmation)
ROW <- needs confirmation

Humble Bundle Region information

Games:

Pay early and get: MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN 88% of 25605 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 7418 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.98
Mega Man Legacy Collection 80% of 1498 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Zombie Army Trilogy 86% of 7519 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Immortal Redneck 92% of 892 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.95
Purrfect Date 94% of 101 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Seven: The Days Long Gone 79% of 320 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $29.99
NeuroVoider 79% of 249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $13.99
  • Overwatch: Loot Box
  • FORAGER SNEAK PEEK

Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

Update: As of Nov 7, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC does not produce an extra gift in your inventory.

SteamDB history + source comment

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake) 95% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake) 60% of 154 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo 64% of 56 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss) 77% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA) 90% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack 50% of 22 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack 56% of 25 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 1 45% of 11 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 2 No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 3 84% of 13 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 4 90% of 10 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO DLC Pack 1 65% of 84 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $3.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Support Data No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

Cities: Skylines 91% of 48000 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $29.99
Cities: Skylines - After Dark 86% of 504 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Retail:

• $219.86

CV:

• 32.98 (?)

Humble original: Cut & Run

Cut & Run is an arcade adventure game where you run around the city cutting everything and anything ranging from
an alarm clock to an entire building.

Can you get your sword big enough to stop the meteor from destroying your town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsMQjZBsnM

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th DECEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's that time of the month again!

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Another month, another bunch of games I don't really want but won't say no to either.
[New subscription] Can't believe they bundled Cities Skylines, I'm in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] December's wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer's memory. These games leave me cold, I yearn for those of yesteryear.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] MGS V won't tempt me, IGN! GMG already milked it to the max
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmm... there are simply too many tempting options to spend my money. I must choose well!
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it]
[Complain] I'm not buying expensive mystery bundles when December has the biggest sale of all.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

5 years ago

Already have MGSV: The Definitive Experience (stellar game), but Cities: Skylines is something I have been wanting for quite some time.

Not sure. I guess I'll hold off and wait for an early unlock to tempt me.

5 years ago

Well, set the alert for 29th to cancel.

5 years ago

Not interested in any of these so the other games in the bundle would have to be great, but I doubt that'll happen. I might cancel for this one.

5 years ago

Didn't have any of MGS, but after activating got gift copy in inventory. Why did this happen?

5 years ago

"Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift."

5 years ago

Can I safely trade it with someone?

5 years ago

well, if it's safely depends on you and how you trade but I'm sure they will not take away that copy

5 years ago

I missed the GMG MGS V sale so I'll get it, already had cities skylines though. It's an okay unlock, but most people will probably already have one or the other or both. And the reveals for the past few months were not great, max 1 that interested me.

5 years ago

"SUBSCRIBE NOW AND START PLAYING THESE GAMES (TOTAL MSRP: $74.00)"
$74.00??? Has it ever been so low before?

5 years ago

Don't worry, that's just the MSRP for the early reveals.

5 years ago

I'm super disappointed that this doesn't include the rest of the Skylines DLCs. I have the main game but the DLCs are too expensive IMO even in most sales. I would have paid the $12 just for 4+ DLCs. I'm not buying the bundle if it is just one DLC.

5 years ago

You didn't seriously expect a DLC that came out 10 days ago to be in a bundle for $12?

5 years ago

I was hoping to see green cities, industries, and natural disasters, the parks one looks good too.

5 years ago

Wow. Seriously? Industries was released literally 10 days ago.

So you were hoping to see a 10 day old $15 DLC in a full bundle within 2 weeks after release? For $12 with every other DLC? For real? You can't be serious...

5 years ago

lol I'm not allowed to be disappointed? alright then, I'll remember to never hope to see newer games I want in bundles again.

5 years ago

normally bundles are somewhat older games, or multiplayer games which need more players to bolster their playerbase.. Typically new releases don't show up on bundles, unless it's an Indie game has relies on multiplayer.. Sure that isn't always the case but normally that's how things work..

5 years ago

Life must be full of disappointments if they want everything, immediately, for as close to free as possible :D

5 years ago

"How about $2 off next month?

Before you go, we'd like to offer you a special discount. If you stick around, we'll automatically drop the price of your next month.

You'll receive your next month for just $10 (normally $12).
"

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Apparently it even was $3 5 hours ago according to another user.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Calculating CV with monthlies nowadays

View attached image.
5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Nope, I'm out for this month. =P

5 years ago

Dang Cities Skylines is on the Humble Monthly now.. after i've spent countless hours on it and bought every DLC excluding Industries. Skip for now.

5 years ago

What is included in Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack and why does it show as owned when I don't own it?

5 years ago*

The pre-order content. It's not really relevant, as it was added to the game for everyone in a patch a few years ago.

It's this.

5 years ago

I'll probably skip it. I was hoping for nice indie gems in previous one - I've ended up with Hitman + (maybe) The Dwarves that I wanted and didn't have already. Now I'm only interested in DLCs to MSGV and just barely :')

5 years ago

I bought the metal gear phantom pain for $ 5 in November on the humble bundle lol I do not think this bundle is worth the price ...

5 years ago

humblebundle disappointed us again

5 years ago

I already have both ealry unlocks and put hundreds of hours in each. Pause here.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I just cancelled my monthly and the ones for both of my kids. Strangely enough, if they had put separate keys for Skyline then I would probably have kept them going. I will be damned if I am going to pay $12 for MGS V and a DLC. I always base my purchase on the reveals. That way, you won't be disappointed by crummy unlocks like last month.

5 years ago

I think at this point nobody exist who doesn't own Metal Gear Solid 5, Phantom Pain.. and Cities in Motion, I guess the DLC and extra inventory copy of MGS 5 PP, are decent enough I suppose..

Generally looking to be a very disappointing second month of Humble Bundle in December..

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Paradox's idea is to give main game almost for free so you spend money on the dlcs since the main game itself starts to feel emptier without them.

5 years ago

wish i heard triple pack 3$ early so i can have both like u said =))))

5 years ago

Status
You're skipping the December 2018 bundle

Annual plan was a one big waste of money

xD

5 years ago

I will probably resume my subscription this month. I have a $3 discount coupon that expires in December and the games included are quite good, though I already own MGS: The Phantom Pain (I can just giveaway it). Contrary to other people here, I consider this among the 3-4 best Humble Monthly of this year; definitely better than the Destiniy 2 and Overwatch ones.

5 years ago

Not a bad month if I didn't already own MGS V: Definitive. I do have some interest in Cities: Skylines. Hmm...

5 years ago

I still have overwatch from october cause it was the type of game I don't play LOL, and I own skylines so another would languish there until I get time to do some giveaways, so I think it will be a pause from me at this rate :( - not to mention that I had all the sniper elite stuff from last months as well sadly, so that was a waste LOL :P

5 years ago

got 3$ coupon when I click cancel, I will collect them, lol

View attached image.
5 years ago

curse them - me too - LOL. They certainly know how to sucker me into staying :P

5 years ago

sadly it can't be stacked, But it's good in the other ways around lol

5 years ago*

u will save more $ if u buy month-by-month with all those coupons and promotions. Annual subscription is useless xD

5 years ago

а я вот в армейку иду и думал взять годовой...теперь с такими промоушенами думаю как бы извернуться

5 years ago

Если доступа к мобилке нет - никак, да и вообще лучше эти 100 баксов на проводы спустить)

5 years ago

Then again, until when / how much click cancel you need until the offer pops out?

I stopped at this, should I click cancel again?

View attached image.
5 years ago

i pressed cancel one more time

5 years ago

Now it showing me this, click cancel again?

View attached image.
5 years ago

i believe yes, cancel again. What will you loose if u cancel and subscribe again? Perks? xD

5 years ago

Access to the Trove and the 10% store discount.

5 years ago

seems like I'm no luck. got no coupon whatsoever

5 years ago

:O that's sad. If u don't need "Access to the Trove and the 10% store discount." - u can stay unsubscribed for few week - maybe they will send to you some kind of promotion

5 years ago

Are you a recent subscriber or an old(veteran) subscriber?

5 years ago

Since Sep, then new.

5 years ago

I think this is where the coupon was first mentioned. Seems like some people didn't get such a coupon after trying to unsubscribe.
Update here if you get some kind of promotion by email as @Mihey3Z stated above.

5 years ago

Update: Got the yearly sub get Pathfinder: Kingmaker promotion

View attached image.
5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.