Purchase the AUGUST 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF AUGUST(3rd AUGUST) for $12* to receive the AUGUST bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON JULY 27th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the July Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Escapists 2

Sudden Strike 4

Sudden Strike 4 locks warning from HB

Forged Battalion

Forged Battalion region locks warning from HB

The Surge (SteamDB), Pathologic Classic HD (SteamDB), Kona (SteamDB) are all ROW keys. (confirmed)

Important! If you try to cancel the subscription and don't go through with the cancellation, you will get a $3 discount for your next monthly. source

If anyone tries this, please confirm.

Pay early and get: A Hat in Time, The Escapists 2, and Conan Exiles

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
A Hat in Time 98% of 6816 reviews 🏆 0 $29.99
The Escapists 2 79% of 4214 reviews 🏆 0 $19.99
Conan Exiles 67% of 20015 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
The Surge 73% of 2537 reviews 🏆 0 $39.99
Sudden Strike 4 72% of 2002 reviews 🏆 0 $49.99
Kona 84% of 1021 reviews - 🏆 0 $14.99
Forged Battalion 82% of 416 reviews - - 0 $19.99
Pathologic Classic HD 85% of 678 reviews 🏆 1 $12.99
  • 10% store discount

Retail:

• $227.92

CV:

• 34.19 (?)

Humble original: Woten

"Somewhere on this island sits the legendary Tree of Life, upon whose mighty branches grows a golden fruit of AWESOME power!"
Woten is a short and sweet 2D puzzle-platformer infused with the spirit of discovery! Jump, climb and headbutt your way through a strange and puzzling landscape. You'll need to observe, predict and manipulate the behaviour of a menagerie of cute and curious creatures if you hope to carve a path across the island. Can you unearth the secrets of the mysterious Fossil Range?

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd AUGUST!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This is the expensive subscription train, and you need a golden ticket to ride. Got one?

View Results
It's that time of the month again - I just stay subscribed, and some day my games will unlock. Yawn.
I'm buying a ticket for the Monthly train, and the Humble Conductor shall offer me a nice ride. Choo-choo!
The floppy genitals in Conan Exiles are a truly revolting sight. I'm pausing, and they better find something better next month.
I might be a Bundle Tycoon, but these unlocks aren't enough to make me buy in.
I'm on the fence (they have fences so people don't get run over by trains!), perhaps further unlocks will appear to make my decision easier.
I already rode on the initially revealed tracks, aren't these supposed to be exclusive & unbundled?
Didn't buy before launch, now it's August and I'm filled with regret.
After the bundle with Elder Scrolls Online, I subscribed to that instead of the Monthly. Not in the market for even more games.

Another pause month for me. Big drop in games quality lately...

5 years ago

This train's destination is not where I want to ride. But I'm glad many of you enjoy the unlocks.

5 years ago

If all I have is keyboard/mouse, is that fine for playing A Hat in Time?

5 years ago

It's a matter of preference which control option is better, but I always play 3D platformers with K&M. Haven't tried A Hat in Time yet, but quick googling shows up a bunch of comments about K&M being good :)

5 years ago

eeewwww! TPP 3D platformers with kb&m? that's disgusting, unnatural n blasphemous!

5 years ago

A Hat in Time !
i knew it'll come to Monthly soon! ><

5 years ago

One of the worst poll ever, bad bundle anyway.

5 years ago

I do want A Hat In Time but don't care about the others, will think about it.

5 years ago

I'm glad I waited on Conan Exiles!

5 years ago

escapist and a hat on time :D yay worth

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Ouch, I just bought A Hat in Time a few days ago. Already past the refund time too.

5 years ago

Instabuy! Didn't have these 3, and wanted all 3!

5 years ago

The Escapists 2 has a RU/CIS region lock for Turkey. Weird.

5 years ago

Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan

5 years ago

Rly Serbia is again with RU/CIS.. I fucking hate HB sometimes -.-
Sometimes they put us in the same boat, sometimes not who can keep track.. I rly would like for them to make up their mind about where Serbia belongs..
And if we are with RU/CIS then steam should give me that prices not EU (HIGHEST PRICES)..

5 years ago

I just logged in to write exactly this. Only I'm not sure if it's Humble's or publisher's decision.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I am happy Square Enix put us in RU region, got Hitman (2016) for about 7€. Buying Season 2 will be out of the question for a long time unfortunately... :(

5 years ago

Thank you, added!

5 years ago

IS it only ru/cis activation or play too? As I live in Serbia but also Montenegro so if it won't work back home I'll want to write them an email now

5 years ago

Activation only, sorry for the late response ;p

5 years ago

Selam abi, sen de almışsan sana sorayım, oyunun keyini aktive ettim az önce, "The Escapists 2 RU/CIS" yazdı, önce bi şok oldum :D
Steam supporta yazayım bi sorun oldu heralde dedim, nereden yazacağımı da tam bulamadım orada da "Nov 7 - Activated as part of: The Escapists 2 RU/CIS" böyle yazıyor. Sonra steamgifts'te aratayım dedim, burayı gördüm. Bu şekilde yazması normal mi cidden şimdi, ilk kez denk geliyorum böyle bir şeye. Aktive etmeye çalışırken VPN açık kalmış, ondan korktum aslında biraz :D

5 years ago

As far as I know. current regions on steam are based on the regional price of the games, even the gifting restrictions work this way. Thanks to the devaluation of Turkish currency, Turkey qualifies as a RU/CIS region country in terms of the pricing.
Unless there's a regional run lock for the product, there shouldn't be any problem with playing the game.

5 years ago

Yok problem olmaz rahat ol, türkiye'yi ru/cis e dahil etmişler appid depot ile, aktif ederken veya oynarken sorun olmaz normali bu ^^

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Now, this one DOES look promising!

5 years ago

A Hat in Time is great. I won it here and put over 30 hours into it. Lots of fun.
Conan Exiles is on my wishlist.

5 years ago

A Hat in Time? Been a while since I've had some mild interest in an early unlock, so I might have to consider getting this.

5 years ago

Hmm was trove still drm free?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

A Hat in Time's a great deal here even if it was by itself. Plus the future dlc's supposed to be free for early adopters. If I didn't already have it, I'd be pouncing on this.

5 years ago

Well, Conan Exiles is poop...

But, damn, I might actually have to buy this one just for A Hat in Time.
Plus, even if I haven't played The Escapists 1, going by the type of game it is I somehow doubt I need to play it in order to play its sequel so I guess that's a pretty good option too.

Will have to think about it.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Nice, will have to try that myself :)

5 years ago

Did it work?

5 years ago

Haven't tried it yet. Will probably get it next week. Will let you know if it works :)

5 years ago

Finally got round to subscribing and I got the the bribe message as well... and went for it. In case you wanted to try it :)

5 years ago

Do you lose the -3 USD coupon if you still actually unsubscribe after using "Stick around for 3USD OFF"?

5 years ago

I think you have to click stay subscribed when they make the offer to get the coupon. I'm not sure if you lose the coupon if you unsubscribe after that, but in my case the coupon expires at the end of the month anyway. So I have to use it for the September bundle. I hope that makes sense :)

5 years ago

They didn't even bother about me when I unsubscribed after like half a year ... .(

5 years ago

Keep an eye on your email. I read that some people received the offer that way. Though, it's possible they were just targeting people that aren't regular subscribers. To tempt us I guess.

5 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised, and I'm also from eastern Europe. It's usually the west / US that will get all kinds of offers to chip off a buck or two from various things, while - for example - we don't even have access to vast majority of tremorgames's surveys. We don't exist when it comes to discounts and coupons.

5 years ago

I live in Slovenia and I've had access to most of the humble promotions. You might be right about other sites though. In this case I'm pretty sure they were just basing it on subscription history and stuff like that.

5 years ago

Thanks, I will keep it then, not sure if I want to risk the removal if I unsub now :D

5 years ago

Yeah, not worth the risk :)

5 years ago

One more question. Is the coupon used automatically with next monthly or do I have to manually add it somewhere? (Coupon info says I have to add it in checkout in Humble Bundle Store, so I'm confused)

5 years ago

I'm pretty sure it will get used automatically when you are billed for the September monthly. Can't say for certain though. I paid early and it was applied at the checkout for me. Might be the safer bet.

5 years ago

Ah, thanks for info, meanwhile someone replied to me about the coupon and its "risk of removal", it looks like it stays

5 years ago

Good to know :)

5 years ago

Nope didn't work for me... it nagged a bit and gave me a survey but it let me get all the way to end without offering a discount.

5 years ago

^ +1

5 years ago

Same. But I had an old subscription with August already pause-a-monthed.
Maybe works only for new subscriptions that are cancelled...?

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up on this! Just went through the same process and got the bribe as well :)

5 years ago

Strange that they do this to Conan already.

5 years ago

i dont get the poll question
but im really into the unlocks
maybe in a few days

5 years ago

It's mostly about the fact that these bundles are quite expensive, and it's about deciding if it's worth having a subscription / keeping your subscription going / becoming a new subscriber etc.

5 years ago*

All three games on my wishlist is pleasantly surprising.

5 years ago

Significantly better early unlocks compared to last month, even though I don't personally care about any of them (considering I already own A Hat in Time).

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.