Purchase the DECEMBER 2018 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF DECEMBER (7th DECEMBER) for $12* to receive the DECEMBER bundle

• Note: If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON NOVEMBER 30th, 2018
  • Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for November only. Promotion ends November 23 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time.

Limited time offer (expired now)

Also, it's too late to buy the November Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: ⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC:
Customers China and Vietnam will not receive any of the above 3 products, but will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement.
This store credit will expire on January 4th, 10 AM Pacific.

Zombie Army Trilogy
German customers will receive the special version: Zombie Army Trilogy DE (confirmation)
ROW

Mega Man Legacy Collection
RU/CIS (confirmation)
China <- needs confirmation
Brazil (confirmation)
ROW <- needs confirmation

Humble Bundle Region information

Games:

Pay early and get: MGS V, Cities Skylines + After Dark DLC

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN 88% of 25605 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 82% of 7418 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    3 $19.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -
Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.98
Mega Man Legacy Collection 80% of 1498 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Zombie Army Trilogy 86% of 7519 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Immortal Redneck 92% of 892 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $19.95
Purrfect Date 94% of 101 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    0 $9.99
Seven: The Days Long Gone 79% of 320 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    0 $29.99
NeuroVoider 79% of 249 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    1 $13.99
  • Overwatch: Loot Box
  • FORAGER SNEAK PEEK

Note: METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC gives you another METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN in inventory as steam gift.

Update: As of Nov 7, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC does not produce an extra gift in your inventory.

SteamDB history + source comment

METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Fatigues (Naked Snake) 95% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (Naked Snake) 60% of 154 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Tuxedo 64% of 56 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Sneaking Suit (The Boss) 77% of 109 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Jumpsuit (EVA) 90% of 74 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Western Tack 50% of 22 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Parade Tack 56% of 25 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $0.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 1 45% of 11 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 2 No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 3 84% of 13 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO Appeal Action Pack 4 90% of 10 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $1.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - MGO DLC Pack 1 65% of 84 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $3.99
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN - Support Data No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Cities: Skylines + After Dark DLC comes as one key that activates the following:

Cities: Skylines 91% of 48000 reviews -    Giveaways    0 $29.99
Cities: Skylines - After Dark 86% of 504 reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $14.99
Cities: Skylines - Signup Pack No user reviews - -    Giveaways    0 $ -

Retail:

• $219.86

CV:

• 32.98 (?)

Humble original: Cut & Run

Cut & Run is an arcade adventure game where you run around the city cutting everything and anything ranging from
an alarm clock to an entire building.

Can you get your sword big enough to stop the meteor from destroying your town?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsMQjZBsnM

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 7th DECEMBER!

Thanks to luckz for the poll!
Thanks to GodFeelling for the leaks!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's that time of the month again!

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Another month, another bunch of games I don't really want but won't say no to either.
[New subscription] Can't believe they bundled Cities Skylines, I'm in!
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] December's wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer's memory. These games leave me cold, I yearn for those of yesteryear.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] MGS V won't tempt me, IGN! GMG already milked it to the max
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmm... there are simply too many tempting options to spend my money. I must choose well!
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it]
[Complain] I'm not buying expensive mystery bundles when December has the biggest sale of all.

The chart is missing Seven: The Days Long Gone and NeuroVoider, two games which make up for most of the garbage games

5 years ago

Can't believe Neurovoider is in it. It was in the Make Your Own Bundle literally two days ago

5 years ago

And it was on Loot Crate bundle (it was locked to NA)

5 years ago

Damn. This is getting worse and worse. I liked last month's bundle although I get why a lot were disappointed (I was lucky not to own most of the games) but with the unlocks we had, I was expecting something better.

5 years ago

What are you talking about all of the game were great!

Immortal Redneck was a shooter that I wanted for some time!

Mega man was something that finally is in a bundle and a great collection

Cities skyline is one of the better city builders yet but already had it

Metal Gear a great game , already had it

Seven looks nice and has 91% now

I didn't buy the bundle because I had the unlockers but both the games after it was released :D!

Only 2 games are of low importance the rest are great or above average

5 years ago

Metal Gear a great game , already had it

Most people did. It was bundled for next to nothing 3 weeks before it was announced as an unlock. I'm not disputing it's a great game. I'm saying in the high times of the monthly, this would have not been an unlock. In the bundle, it would have been acceptable but as the big number? Not really;

Cities skyline is one of the better city builders yet but already had it

Can you detect a pattern here? :P
My point is not that they're bad games. It's just that they are older games. Not ancient and not bad, but just like Just Cause 3, old enough that anyone who's really interested have them already.

And with unlocks like these, yes I was expecting the later reveals to have a little more oomph. I already own Seven. I'm not interested in Mega Man (and again 2015, and as a collection). Immortal Redneck is just another shooter and two trash games in a bundle with most of the games from 2015, that's a lot. Neurovoid is not a bad game (although really not awesome) and it was literally on sale on HB with an 80% discount 3 days ago so it's a little shitty from them to have it in the bundle because they're screwing their own customers, doing stuff like that. I'm not even going to discuss a dating sim visual novel in the monthly.

But hey, opinions, man. Everybody has one. Just saying, I've been a subscriber a year and it's going down, in my opinion.

5 years ago

And you are correct!

I just said that the games are not bad!

I already bought many of the possible AAA games that they could put, JC3, Metal Gear etc, they can't put AAA that are new!

If the games are good games that were never put in an HB bundle that is all that they can do.

Much better than when they started putting all the online games that no one wanted so those game to be put latter free to play or make another version cough COD :)).

And as you said it is based on what you want and had, mega man and redneck were on my radar for a time

I only do monthlies that I like, if the games that they show at first are great I buy it if not I see what they had after and buy it on resellers sites, always works best this way :D!

Sorry for the syntactical mess and I kind of tired :(!

5 years ago*

I only do monthlies that I like, if the games that they show at first are great I buy it if not I see what they had after and buy it on resellers sites, always works best this way :D!

That's the best way to go, imo. Going month by month depending on the unlocks. With SG, trading and resellers, it's not as if you really risk missing out on the reveals if you want some of them.

And no worries, it's Saturday, been a long week ;)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

This was ok.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

People who had been wishing to see Immortal Redneck be part of a monthly must be over the moon right now. ;) Good bundle overall, althought I would have preferred to see Cat President being included instead of Purrfect Date. I'll certainly keep Seven, looks right up my alley.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Last month's bundle looks great. Rip for not subbing :')
Might consider this month.

5 years ago

4/6 reveal games were on my wishlist, and I already owned one of the other two. An excellent set of reveal games in my opinion.

5 years ago

Trove has a countdown, won't reveal new games for a week?

5 years ago

OH MY GOSH. 3 games form my wishlist in unlock today!? Great!

5 years ago

I'm really glad I've paused: all early unlocks owned (except the DLC's) and nothing interesting for me after the reveal as well. It follows the tradition of December Monthlies being always the weakest ones (for me of course) :P

5 years ago

Are you serious?
This must be one of the best HB Monthlies this year and I didn't get it thanks to the early unlocks :/
Even if you didn't like the games, it is really unfair to call this bundle as the "weakest one".

5 years ago

(for me of course)

:)

5 years ago

It is one of the weakest for me too.

5 years ago

I'm also glad I paused.

5 years ago

Oh well I will just activate Cities Skylines I guess... It's a total miss on my side, the only one I am interested in is Purrfect Date and I already bought it in September for 3,50€ (lots of reading in that game, I didn't finished it yet)

5 years ago

Would've liked Seven: The Days Long Gone, but I can't really say I regret skipping either. Will probably try my luck with giveaways.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Yeah, Immortal Redneck and NeuroVoider don't look too shabby either, but I'm not really interested in FPS roguelikes and I have several other twinstick shooters that need more loving already, so those can wait :3

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Mega Man with sh**ty region lock - Mega Man Legacy Collection (Key Only RU/CIS) - https://steamdb.info/sub/76216/

5 years ago

Can you please confirm if any of this games have region lock for RU/CIS ?

Zombie Army Trilogy
Seven: The Days Long Gone
NeuroVoider

5 years ago

first two got ROW
https://steamdb.info/sub/44256/info/
https://steamdb.info/sub/104201/info/

NeuroVoider trading it, it seems only ROW by database

5 years ago

NeuroVoider actually also has a RU/CIS SubID
https://steamdb.info/sub/123931/

5 years ago

yea, somewhat missed it, thanks for the note, I still will try to trade it (will go first just in case), although I doubt it may be a case for small indi title

5 years ago

It should be region free - humblebundle doesn't show any warning for NeuroVoider, bought from Russia.
For example, warning is shown for Mega Man Legacy Collection.

5 years ago*

I was going to buy in case there were more city skylines DLCs included, but I'm glad I didn't because none of the final games make it worth the $12 IMO.

5 years ago

Any info if "Zombie Army Trilogy" is a special key for users from Germany, only activating the special german version without swastikas and such?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks for the info, Jim

5 years ago

activated as "Zombie Army Trilogy DE" for me.

5 years ago

Thank you :)

5 years ago

Seven sounds interesting, but I have zero interest in the rest.

Thankfully MGSV and Cities Skylines made it worthwhile.

5 years ago

Purrfect date? Oh Humble, you know me so well :)

Seems an actual good one for me for a change.

5 years ago

Seven is a pretty nice (but not spectacular) game. It reminds me that I really should actually finish it, if I bought it nearly at full price after launch…

5 years ago

I am free, this was my last bundle!

Canceled immediately, that Kingdom Come offer for new 3 month subscriber was the final drop: screw Humble!

All in all, I think this last month wasn't too bad.
Not sure it is entirely my cup of tea, but certainly not bad!

I am free!

View attached image.
5 years ago

I got an offer in October "3 months for 2 months paid".
Thought it was good, it was my first Monthly.
All in all, 3 for price of 2 months was worth it, but...I unsubscribed as you did.
Late reveal for is okay I guess, but January headliners...Weak.

5 years ago

They tried to lure me back in with a $3 discount on next month bundle, pretty pathetic offer!

5 years ago

That's just sad.

5 years ago

Me too! I cancelled this month, my first month without HB monthly since July 2016, and i feel fine.
Save some money, and Fanatical are having good bundles lately, for me, is better spent there where I can see what i'm buying =D.
In the other hand, my library is full of games that i never played...i'm trying to move to the philosophy of buy less games and play more. And play what i want, no what they want to sell.

5 years ago*

SO completely +1 :D

5 years ago

I really regret not getting this month - reveals were meh because I own them, but almost every single other game would have been very welcomed. This is what I get for skipping, HB? D:

5 years ago

I got Mega Man Legacy Collection (Key-Only Brazil) when I activated my copy.

5 years ago

All i wanted was Purrfect Date. Didn't care for any of the others though. So I'm glad i paused i guess.

5 years ago

I'm not even sure why I keep repeating the mistake of subscribing from time to time, it's always huge disappointment and nothing else (and I always skip the nice ones, of course).

5 years ago

Great Monthly Bundle. At long last a great one.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.