So awhile ago i came across alot fo those dlc's for it here, but i never bothered to enter, thinking it be better to just buy it one time.
Well now it's 1,14 0,62 euro even on steam, for the game and all dlc but you can't just buy it directly, however there is a workaround.
Just logoff, buy the bundle you want, save it as a copy in your inventory to send later, pay, and voila you get seperate gifts for everything, and if you already owned Dinosaur Hunt (or even some of the dlc) you could give that away to someone else.

The Diamond Edition got change, the Christmas bundle is now the most complete.

Includes 3 games with cards.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I was just doing that before I saw your post.
I think it was $0.66 for the entire Christmas Bundle.

7 years ago

Wait, so 2 exact same bundles, one 1.14 euro and the other 0.66 and i just bought the expensiver one?

7 years ago

Errrr .... uhhh ... it would appear so. :X
I received a notification on Steam from one of the groups I am in, and picked it up.

7 years ago

I just compared, and exactly the same yeah.

Now the decision of going to refund it for those 50 cents, not knowing how long it would take steam support and how long the sale would last. :/

7 years ago

It's a Christmas Bundle, so I imagine it'll be around until Christmas, but don't quote me on that.
The few times I've refunded Steam Wallet purchases, it's taken 2-3 days to get the money back.

7 years ago

Thanks, yeah probably till Christmas, though there is a weekend in between in which assumingly Steam doesn't work.
Think i'll give it a go.

Oops it needs a seperate efund for every single dlc. :x

7 years ago

Looks like Diamond got slightly altered -- Survival Zombies game is no longer in that pack.
Bought that pack in it's Zombies incarnation yesterday, but refunded already thanks to this thread -- my first refund on Steam! :)

(I started the refund on one DLC, but the email refund confirmation I got listed everything from the pack, rather than the single DLC. There were other items in the transaction too, but those were untouched. I chose to have it refund to my Steam Wallet -- took about an hour, the refund was accepted, and the funds are now showing as "pending". I assume this is all normal.)

7 years ago*

Thanks will change it in op, i posted a topic about it on the discussion board, and he said he would alter it (just thought the naming not like this). I was in the process of asking for a refund, but dev gave me a choice for any free copy, i let him choose and he gave me Dinosaur Forest (perhaps should have gone for Survival Zomies but oh well).

7 years ago

Knowing you...there must be a hidden gib here.

7 years ago

Don't be silly. No there is nothing, i was actually thinking giving it away but currently in the process of crafting and such and no wallet.
However i do have a spare base game of this now, not sure what to do with it for now, maybe i will give it away later.
Just thought it was a good deal.

7 years ago

this is a pretty sweet deal, thanks for letting me know :D, i still have around 28$ remaining in steam so i'm looking for these bargains.

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

ended up buying it x5 1 for me and 4 as gifts in my inventory xd.

7 years ago

I did the same XD

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

3 games with cards :o

PROFITzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 years ago

have you checked the prices for those cards?
.....................................................................cards set price card price booster discount added
Survival Zombies The Inverted Evolution.......5 0.35€ 0.07€ 28.6% 0.17€ May 17th, 2016
Dinosaur Forest..............................................5 0.54€ 0.11€ 45.5% 0.28€ Nov 4th, 2016
Dinosaur Hunt.................................................5 0.42€ 0.09€ 44.4% 0.22€ Sep 25th, 2015

7 years ago*

IT was a joke tbh :)

7 years ago

I jumped on this, I already owned 1 game and 1 DLC so this bundle cost me £0.51 I bought it as a gift and all the games and DLC's came as separate gifts so this way I also get to giveaway the 1 game and DLC I already had.

7 years ago

Wait for Winter Sale since discounts stack? :P

7 years ago

Thanks

7 years ago

7 years ago

this bundle not available on brazil. :(

7 years ago

Those were at low price for so long to us(SA), but never bothered on bought them.

7 years ago

I picked this up because why not, it's dirt cheap and I'll get to shoot some dinosaurs.

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

So, can we gift the items from this bundle? Buying steam bundles as a gift doesn't give you one item containing all the games from the bundle?

7 years ago

Reading from the OP, it appears so. You'll get 'em seperate in this case.

7 years ago

If you purchase as a gift, you'll get all the items in the package as separate items in your inventory.

7 years ago

Ok, I just wanted to clarify things in case I didn't understand correctly. Thanks for the reply.

7 years ago

missing just one (Dinosaur Forest} on its page it's 0.99, on XmasBundle if I could purchase it, it's 0.04!!!, on the Diamond Ed. it would be 0.05 if I could purchase it and there is a 3rd bundle the Dinosaur Hunt Publisher Deluxe Edition which allows incomplete purchase and it is 0.59
all prices in USD.
At 0.04 or 0.05 I would have gotten it but not otherwise... too bad...

7 years ago

Picked this up right away, Thank you ^_^

7 years ago

Will most probably buy it.. No idea why though. I already have a key for Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn which looks better so if I ever get the urge to go dino hunting, I guess I could just redeem Carnivores... Still that dino package is dirt cheap, so why not?

7 years ago

I can't buy it because I already own the base game. Any workaround?

7 years ago

Uhm yes, explained in op.. log off, put in cart, send as gift to inventory.

7 years ago*

omg, sorry, gonna try right now

7 years ago

thank you dude

7 years ago

Is this game rather good / enjoyable or is it one more candidate to feed backlogs ?

7 years ago

Has this bundle a time limit sale?

7 years ago

Doesn't say, but being a christmas bundle, probably atleast until christmas.

7 years ago

OMG this game is so fun to play together friends lol
And I got 1 foil card so profit!

7 years ago

I might just buy this for a joke giveaway

7 years ago

Can't buy it because I already have one of the games and it says the offer only applies when buying the entire bundle.

7 years ago

You can, read the op.

7 years ago

Too much of a hassle. ^^

7 years ago

thanks for the work around. I had to use vpn to gain access to the bundle but it's still worth it.

7 years ago

Some of the games in the bundle went on sale, but the price of the bundle went up by 1 cent...

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.